03-2000 to Present. Contract Manager Self-employed with Indiana State Health Dept. Contract # ASA9955 and Massachusetts State. - Contract with Indiana State OCC Commission. Freelance writer for The Arizona Canyon News, E-Zine, Scribb, WordPress Blog. 2011 - 2014 Awarded a state-wide contract # PRF-48 for English into Spanish and vice versa translations.
- Contract Manager at Springtime Company
19 years at this Job
- Professional Business Manager Certificate, Cornell University - Business Management
- Professional Certificate in Economics for Business - Economics
32607 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Supervisor: Justen Ostreicher (352) 244-1500; may be contacted Description: This is a highly responsible position dealing with the development and maintenance of a network of Providers and Contract Administration, acts as primary liaison with those providers. This position reports to the Director of Program Quality and Contract Management. Contract Manager 11/15 - Present Employer: Partnership for Strong Families (PSF) 5950 NW 1 Place, Suite A, Gainesville, FL 32607 Salary: $42,750; 40 hours/week Supervisor: Justen Ostreicher (352) 244-1500; may be contacted Description: This is a highly responsible position dealing with the development and maintenance of a network of Providers and Contract Administration, acts as primary liaison with those providers. This position reports to the Director of Program Quality and Contract Management.
- Contract Manager at Partnership for Strong Families (PSF)
- Executive Assistant at Partnership for Strong Families (PSF)
- Various Positions at Shands at UF
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- A.A.S. degree - Business Administration
- A.A.S. degree - Business Administration
- A.A. degree - General Education
- A.A. degree - General Education
As a contract Manager with enviro clean I am responsible for Dearborn Heights District 7 schools. Including Dearborn Heights Annapolis high school, O.W. Best middle School, Pardee elementary, Bedford elementary, Madison elementary, and Polk elementary. All cleaning concerns are handled through me including stripping and wax, machine care, carpet cleaning, stocking dispensers arm and disarm buildings, and all requests from Dearborn heights schools management.
- Contract Manager at Enviro Clean
- Area Manager at GDI Services
- Housekeeping Supervisor at Contract direct
- Police Officer at Detroit Public Schools Community District
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Criminal Justice
- - Policemen standards
- - General studies
IAP Worldwide Services, McLean, VA - Contract Manager SEPTEMBER 2015 - JANUARY 2017 Functioned as the primary interface with the US Government Contracting Officers assigned to three major multimillion-dollar Intel programs. Recommended solutions and supported operational activities related to the management and administration of assigned contracts. Reviewed and resolved operational issues and ensured compliance with regulatory and legal requirements to align with company and customer objectives. Reviewed and processed requests from the customer for new, amended, or extended support services and made recommendations for compliant execution. Lead contract negotiator, contract administration, and customer contract activities to provide proper contract acquisition and fulfillment. Organized and conducted kick-off meetings to assess the program management plan of action, financial status, and overall status review. Maintained contract files in accordance with corporation polies and Federal Regulations. documentation in contract files. Chaired monthly meetings to discuss financial reports, monthly invoice reviews/submissions and contract status reports. Responded to Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Quotes (RFQ), Audit requests from Government Contracting Officer(s), Defense Contracting Audit Agency (DCAA), and internal management. Provided onsite Contract support OCONUS. Expended 90% of my work day onsite at Government installation.
- Contract Manager at IAP Worldwide Services
- Forensic Analyst at Robert Half and Associated
- Contract Manager at Federal Network Systems a Verizon Company
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Acquisition Mangement
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
• In just the past five years, RPMx has burgeoned into a market leader for its scope - generating $200MM+ in annual revenue across 500+ projects.
• Solely reporting to ownership, my primary role as Contract Manager is to review and negotiate contract terms with property owners, developers, general contractors, local municipalities, and subcontractors.
• As the company's expert in construction contract law and general operational compliance, I am the foremost consultation point for ownership, a team of project managers, accounting, and legal counsel when disputes arise; often requiring that I analyze the strength of our position and, if necessary, communicate that position with the client. Greatest Challenge: Immediately upon establishment of this role within the company, it became apparent that creation of internal systemic processes to meet the needs of a diverse and ever-growing client base was critical to maintaining positive relationships with those clients. The contract and documentation management system that I have developed in my time here has withstood rapid growth, personnel changes, and countless variabilities - and is a key factor in both the Company and my success.
- Contract Manager at RPM xConstruction, LLC
- Project Manager at Capform, Inc
- Project Manager at DooleyMack of New York, LLC
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Communication
1. Operational Manager who excels in process Improvements.Proactive in flagging, and developing solutions for process Inefficiencies, and make them efficient.Seeking to apply management talents to drive long term company growth.That will exceed, and superceed the customers expectation. Custodial Contract Manager CWServices-4/1999- 9/2018 I have obtained, and maintained various levels of employment, from Acct Manager, Quality Control Supervisor over 60 accts, to Acct Manager, to Contract Man.I train all employees with (safety) first, starting with OSHA, which is paramount to the company succeeding.They are trained in the company goals, and expectations policy.Also they are trained in Custodial operation, from floor care, stripping, buffing, waxing, carpet care, restroom cleaning, and basic maintence, etc.I have a staff of 20 employees, and 1 supervisor.
- Custodial Contract Manager at CWServices
- Owner/Operator, Custodial and mainteance services at Muhammad Oasis
- Asst Manager-custodial, and mainteance at Johnson Controls
- Floor care specialist at Orleans Technical school
19 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - business admin
healthcare solution to Athenahealth, using Java, SQL, and Selenium. Automated uploading files through the chrome browser using selenium. Generated PDFS through Java for all files in NextGen. Contract Manager Software | Unpaid Developed a piece of software to manage contracts for a law firm. Used C# with WPF and MySQL. Created frontend and backend. Used interop in C# to create word documents based off of info in database.
- Contract Manager Software | Unpaid at NextGen
10 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
- Manage and coordinate daily, weekly, and monthly calendars of senior managers.
• Organize logistics and plan events. - Prepare correspondence, reports, and materials for publications and presentations. - Schedule necessary meetings and create, transcribe, and distribute meeting agendas and minutes. - Liaise between executives and employees. - Generate regular reports, manage spreadsheets, and update databases. - Make and confirm all travel arrangements. - Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors. - Greet and receive visitors. - Manage phone calls and emails with professionalism. - Respond in a timely fashion to managers' requests. - Facilitate communication within the hospital to maximize workflow (e.g. distribute vital information, schedule presentations and plan for logistical needs). Contract Manager -Establishes highest-level contract strategy and drives implementation of strategic contract opportunities with the most significant impact to the corporation. - Provides contractual domain expertise in implementation, execution and administration. - Ensures all contracts are up to date and meeting the quality indicators if it is applicable. - Organize, locate, and update contracts as well as send to legal (corporate). - Receives all original documents of any contract proposal. - Work with Meditract/ NSH Central – upload all new contracts into the system.
• - -- Establish a system for processing, reviewing, and renewing contracts. - Ensure communication between Corporate, Legal, and C-Suite
- Executive Assistant & Contract Manager at Lubbock Heart & Surgical Hospital
- Contract & Compliance Manager at City of Lubbock- Community Development
- Interim Assistant to the Mayor at City of Lubbock- Mayor's Office
- Sr. Management Assistant at City of Lubbock- City Manager's Office
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Administration
• Regional Microbulk Liaison - Coordinate logistics within several states with delivery drivers.
• Regional Contract Manager for hardgoods, gases and Microbulk within region.
• Coordinates and directs the activities in the branch to meet or exceed sales and margin targets.
• Proactively recognizes and provides training and development as needed to fellow employees.
• Builds effective relationships with customers and resolves customer concerns in a timely manner.
• Plans for future needs and monitors production/manpower levels to ensure continued efficiency.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers through documented account plans.
• Resolves customer concerns in a timely manner.
• Provides account service to assigned and potential customers.
• Accountable for providing complete and accurate account set-up and pricing data.
• Work in a team environment to develop solutions and sales strategies for customers.
• Supervise a set of customer accounts and administer special projects in sales execution.
• Manage the daily dispatching of internal/external customer deliveries, while working with customers and production associates to optimize production scheduling for efficiency and quality.
- Sales Analyst/Contract Manager at Praxair Distribution
- Customer Service Department Specialist at New York State Electric & Gas
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- AAS - Electrical Power Technology
Business Requirements Financial Analysis Data Analysis Risk Assessment Pricing Strategy and Analysis Account Management Cross-Functional Leadership Operational Analysis Process Improvements Training & Mentoring Reporting Pricing Competitive Positioning Revenue Management Ad-Hoc Project Management Interviewing and Assessing Candidates Business Intelligence Consultative Management Style Executive Progression PENN MEDICINE Philadelphia, PA Contract Manager IS November 2018 - Present (Contractor) Liaison between Penn Medicine Corporate IS department and Material Management. Insures that their procurement and contracting needs are met. Serves as primary contact between vendors, Corporate IS subject matter experts, and Information Service Officers. Insures the adherence of established Corporate Materials Management policies and procedures by all team members and assigned Information Service contracts. Reviews and analyzes technology trends and recommends purchasing practice changes. Has advanced understanding of contract language and law. Participates in legal reviews with the Office of General Counsel, vendor legal counsel, and subject matter experts.
- Contract Manager IS at Penn Medicine
- Statement of Work Negotiations Manager at XEROX CORPORATION
- Pricing and Contracts Manager at
- Specialized Deal Pricing Manager at
4 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Finance
- B.S. - Business Administration