from March 2013- present
• Quickbooks, bookkeeping, microsoft programs
• Sales tax
• Organizing paper work
• Contract manager
• Handling business matters
• Cash handling
• Answering phone calls
• Customer service
- Contract manager at B&B Auto Sales1, LLC
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
• Contract Manager for Department of Defense Other Transaction Agreements (OTIA's)
• Contract Manager for FFP and CPFF Contract types
• Perform Contract Administration and oversight
• Other Services (volunteer)- Assist Quality Department with their AS9100D Audit for internal programs
• Work directly with Program Managers and support Program Management Reviews (PMR)
• Collaborate with Procurement in support of TINA Sweeps, small business plans, visual compliance and vendor quotes
• Contract support during Negotiations
- Contract Manager at General Dynamics OTS
- ASSISTANT PROCUREMENT DIRECTOR at FLORIDA A&M UNIVERSITY
- COMPLIANCE LIAISON at FLORIDA A&M UNIVERSITY
- ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR at FLORIDA A&M UNIVERSITY
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy - Educational Leadership & Human Services
- Doctor of Philosophy Coursework - Higher Education
- Master of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Resource Management
I was a Contract Manager in the Supply Chain department for the Corporate office. I handled all purchased services contracts from negotiating to final disposition and execution. I was responsible for purchased services for the system in order to consolidate, standardize, and leverage our buying power in order to reduce overall costs. I worked closely with the Facilities and Construction departments to reduce energy costs by utilizing lighting retrofits, voluntary energy curtailment, steam trap analysis and replacement, bulk medical gas, snow removal, landscape services, and valet services.
- Contract Manager at Advocate Healthcare
- Contract Administrator at Resurrection Health Care
- National Purchasing Manager at Grant Thornton Accounting
- Senior Purchasing Analyst at CNA Insurance Company
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA degree
- MBA - accounting and business law classes
- - business law and contract law classes
The Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing is entrusted with the use of $8 billion in state and federal funds, annually, to implement and administer programs and benefits for Colorado Medicaid recipients.
Contract Manager, December 2015 to Present
• Manage all matters concerning the Department's contract with the enrollment broker, and with the managed care organization, Denver Health Medicaid Choice.
• Research, understand, and apply federal regulations and Colorado Medicaid statutes to draft contracts and ensure healthcare regulatory compliance with CMS.
• Managed the overhaul of the enrollment broker program through the proposal drafting and procurement process.
• Interact with Medicaid members, various stakeholders, and CMS as needed to resolve issues.
• Revise and develop program-specific policies as health populations, regulations, and system capabilities change.
• Negotiate contract terms with vendors on the Department's behalf.
• Work with our information systems unit to ensure proper function of system logic for my health programs.
• Regularly collaborate across various offices and teams within the Department to manage contracts and Department issues effectively.
- Contract Manager at Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing
- Attorney at Tzortzis Law Firm PLLC
- Associate Attorney at Stathopulos & Associates, P.C
- Senior Corporate Accounting Specialist at CH2M Hill, Inc
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Juris Doctorate
- BA - International Studies
• Puget Sound Energy Responsible for managing the Facility Maintenance Services for over 38 Puget Sound Energy sites, as well as managing the Operations and Maintenance contracts within the Facility Services department. Operations and Maintenance:
• Responsible for the Facility Maintenance of all PSE sites within Washington State. Attend weekly meeting with the staff, which include the Sr. Facility Maintenance Planner, Sr. Electrical Engineer and Sr. Mechanical Engineer, to receive updates and review monthly status reports.
• Manage Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions (BGIS), who are responsible for all maintenance/ janitorial/ landscape work at PSE. Review all work orders and any bids for additional maintenance projects. Attend a weekly meeting to go over current and future facility projects. Attend quarterly BGIS audits, on PSE sites, to ensure that BGIS is following the current PSE Facility matrix.
• Responsible for the O&M budget under Facilities Services department. Provide information to the Facility Manager and work with the Budget Analysis on any forecasting/questions regarding the O&M budget.
• Routinely visit various PSE sites throughout the state. Review the site for any janitorial/landscape employees and find out directly any facility issues that need to be addressed. This includes going to over 38 sites per year and working with specific individuals within each site.
• Work directly with our Claims and Security Department on any facility issue that may require insurance coverage (i.e. accidents in a PSE parking). Contract Management:
• Accountable for managing and updating the Facility Service Maintenance contracts, which include long-term services, vendor agreements and any other contracts as needed.
• Manage and maintain the Vendor List for all service providers used at PSE facilities. Manage all vendors who require a New Agreement, Change Order, Extension of Service or adding Additional Funds to their contact.
• Periodically meet with our outside vendors, who have long-term service agreements with PSE, to review their service matrix and introduce myself to any new service personnel.
• Approve all Facility invoices that come in from our 65 vendors. Review contracts to make sure funds are available and work with the Contract Services personnel to make sure any changes to the contract are approved.
- Contract Manager at Puget Sound Energy
- Business Operations Manager at AUDIENCE SERVICES
2 years at this Job
- Certificate of Facilities Management - Facilities Management
- BA - Sociology
- AA - Paralegal Studies
- - Teaching Certification
- 516 Hanley Industrial - St Louis, MO 63144 314/647-3535 February 2012 to October 2015 (held 2 jobs at time of being hired) Contract Manager My job is to prepare and submit all certified payrolls for 15 jobs. Manage, bid, submit and award all Contracts for Government, Local and Private jobs. Manage and submit all reports and job information for the St Louis Lambert Airport Renovation. Act a liaison between Subcontractors and General Contractor (K&S) on all jobs. Left when project (Lambert International Airport) was completed Salary was $19.66/hr plus cost of insurance.
- Contract Manager at K & S ASSOCIATES
- Project Manager/Contract Administrator at California Neon - Signs & Graphics
- Project Manager/Contract Administrator at California Neon - Signs & Graphics
- Project Manager at
3 years, 8 months at this Job
Assist real estate broker in all aspects of buying and selling homes. The responsibilities were split between the management of contracts and coordinating marketing materials and deliverables.
• Contract Manager: Duties include prioritize daily and weekly tasks alongside broker to ensure files are in order, clients’ needs are met, and deadlines are inline. Communicating directly with clients, and others involved in the transaction. Create Colorado Estimated Net Sheets projecting seller proceeds. Organizing and updating client files with price changes, inspections requests, lender correspondence, appraisal issues, adjustments and clearing title issues.
• Marketing Coordinator: Duties include creating property fliers, advertising campaigns, and marketing material for each home listed by broker. managing social media profiles along with brokers personal website and ensuring the website has proper Search Engine Optimization. Incorporating original and online content for digital and physical marketing materials. Schedule outsourced business such as photography, floor plan measurements, home inspections, appraisals, and staging. Coordinate open houses, charity and client events, appreciation parties, and office events.
- Contract Manager at RE/MAX
- Main real estate paralegal within the law firm at Elliott & Stanek, P.C
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Kelley, Crispino & Kania, LLP
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Marketing
- - Mathematics
I work for the Bureau of Family Health Services, Adolescent Health Program. I work as a Contract Manager responsible for ensuring that all aspects of a contract are completed on time and as promised contracts ranging from $35,000 to $500,000. Meet multiple deadlines and to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, coordinating between several teams and departments. Manage, negotiate, oversee, and build relationships with vendors and subcontractors. Performs program monitoring and provides technical assistance, training and guidance about program policies and procedures to vendors Intervene and resolve problems, delays, and evaluation concerns. Create strategies to reach contract objectives and build network. Write, review, administer, update, and report on contracts. Reviews and evaluates, providing detailed written evaluations of applications from vendors to participate in the Adloesent health program using complex and interrelated federal and state requirements and standards regarding business capability, fiscal viability, inventory integrity and compliance with application standards.
- Contract Manager at State of Florida Department of Health
- Contract Manager at State of Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- Customer Service Team Leader at Intuition Solutions
- Senior Customer Service Representative at Florida Restaurant Lodging Association
1 year, 3 months at this Job
As contract manager my task is to ensure consistent management of the proposals and contracts. This generally includes oversight of the contract management process, as well as development of specific standards for bidding and submission, contract negotiations and document management. My position as contract manager is contract development process requirement,close collaboration with various departments, including production, project man- agement, account management, business operations and finance. Responsibilities: -Oversee organizational contract development and manage activities, and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance. -Ensure that contracts and proposals are properly entered -into organizational databases and securely maintained. Develop standards for contracts, including presentation of -budget, payment terms, general language and provisions. Perform appropriate administrative and operational research to support proposal and contract development. Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain senior management input on timelines and deliverables. Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and organizational needs and -expectations. Serve as primary organizational contact during contract negotiations. Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with business partners and internal clients Review contractual performance of both parties to ensure compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal.
- Contract Manager at Pratt & Whitney Automation
- Accounting/Finance Manager at All Points Logistics
- Contracts Account Manager at
- Accounts Manager at
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Business Admin
- Secretarial of Science - Accounting
• Prepared legal contract terms between business partners and PTC for North and South America including new, renewal and termination contracts as well as amendments to existing contracts
• Maintained filing system for all partner contracts, contract addenda and prospective partner applications
• Inspected prospective partner applications to ensuring compliance and legal requirements were met
• Wrote instructional documentation for the professional development of the Contract Manager team under Worldwide Channel Operations and led live training on standardized processes, procedures, and best practices for contract execution and management
• Leveraged Salesforce to process executed contracts, create partner account records, and generate reporting
- Americas Partner Contract Manager at PTC
- Channel Partner Onboarding Specialist at PTC
- Executive Assistant at PTC
- Office Administrator at Re/Max Associated Realtors
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.A. in English - English