-Managing all contract negotiations, amendment requests and physician contracting updates for my designated SDA. -Recruit and develop provider network plan for region and set of providers -Coordinate with internal departments and contracted providers to implement and maintain contract compliance -Facilitate and oversee to the provider set-up and contract configuration to ensure accurate claims adjudication
- Contract Negotiator at Superior Healthplan
- Credentialing Coordinator at Lister Tech, Inc
- Contract Coordinator at SHP
- Benefits Clerk at FBD
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
• Served as lead negotiator for large, strategic, and complex contracting efforts with provider and vendor partners in support of Product and Network strategic initiatives.
• Drafted, negotiated and finalized provider contract arrangements on behalf of the organization in support of team goals and to mitigate risks.
• Utilized project management principles in managing strategic work assignments, project plans, and follow up, and in hosting stakeholder communications, remaining accountable for end-to-end process for completion of contracting effort.
• Effectively drafted language and articulated rationale for acceptance, rejection or proposal of alternative language to both provider of services as well as to in-house counsel, leadership and colleagues.
- Senior Contract Negotiator at One Call
- Senior Vendor Management Associate at VyStar Credit Union
- Legal Contract Administrator II at Fidelity National Information Services, Inc
- Legal Assistant, Human Services Division at El Paso County Attorneys Office
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Management - Management
- Associates of Applied Science in Paralegal Studies - Paralegal Studies
• Negotiated with private companies on behalf of Department of Defense to procure weapons program materials.
• Created and maintained federal procurement contract paperwork for purchases. Secondary Education Work Experience
- Contract Negotiator at
- Delivery Driver at Domino's Pizza
- two teacher leaders from a staff of approximately at Xenia High School
- School Teacher at Xenia High School
4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Physiology, Life Science Education and Clinical Lab Sciences
- - business
- Master of Education in Student Affairs in Higher Education - Student Affairs
- Bachelor of Arts - Latin
- - business
* Production of contract documentation for identified counterparties across a variety of financial products using standard Barclays contract templates; * Liaison with Front Office / Credit / Compliance / Back Office on mortgage-backed or other asset-backed securities documentation and associated guidelines and procedures; * Successful negotiation of contracts with counterparties including MSFTAs, Control Agreements and Custodian Agreements; * Assistance with the education and training of business people and other control groups concerning significant legal issues relating to capital markets documentation; * Proactively seek resolutions to blockages in any negotiation by using the assistance of the colleagues assigned to assist in the process; * Review of Onboarding documentation; * Due diligence on client's capacity and authority to enter into contracts and amendments according to FINRA Rule 4210; and * Adherence to U.S. QFC Stay Rules.
- Contract Negotiator at Barclays Capital
- Legal Consultant at The Bank of New York Mellon, Legal Department
- Contract Negotiation Specialist Group at Barclays Capital
- Resolution and Recovery Plan Project Legal Consultant at J.P. Morgan Asset Management
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Business and Financial Law
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science and English
• Negotiate favorable contract and business terms for my client
• Review and analyze current contracts to optimize savings and contract rights
• Review and analyze invoices to verify accuracy
• Create and present reports on current portfolio
- Contract Negotiator at Great Plains Technical Services
- Project Attorney at UnitedLex
- New Business Intake Manager at Polsinelli, PC
- Research Consultant at LexisNexis
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Science degree
Port Charlotte, FL
Budget & Contract Negotiator/ Clinical Research Coordinator/ Regulatory Coordinator Jun 2018 - Present Work in collaboration with pharmaceutical sponsors, clinical research organizations, Principal Investigator,
Sub-Investigators and Raters to facilitate movement disorder clinical research studies.
o Budget & Contract Negotiator
• Review, analyze in relation to protocols, and negotiate study clinical trial agreements and budgets with sponsors/ clinical research organizations
• Provide advice to primary investigator and fellow research staff regarding sponsored research administrational issues, interpreting a broad range of sponsor policies, government regulations and terms and conditions
• Generate a tool for juxtaposing proposed contract line items with site standard fees to maximize return on fair market value service prices
• Build and manage the clinical research department's financial pipeline
• Develop and carry out protocols for tracking research subjects, subject compensation and sponsor invoicing
• Create and manage accounts receivable programs for the research department
• Provide department metrics to business owner and manager on an ongoing study by study, and month by month basis o Clinical Research Coordinator
• Institute a staff training manual, checklist and standard operating protocols
• Manage IWRS for study visits
• Coordinate pharmacokinetic sampling, specimen processing and shipment of biological samples
• Report serious adverse events to the IRB and the study sponsors, including follow-up
• Perform basic neurological assessments.
• Create source documents, maintain reports and meet with monitors for on-site and remote visits
• Conduct clinical phase II, III and IV trials (mainly Parkinson's Disease and Alzheimer's Disease)
• Perform pharmacy duties dispensing and tracking investigational medicinal product accountability o Regulatory Coordinator
• Perform quality control for the research department
• Maintain all parts of the investigator site files o Staff Trainer
• Train junior research coordinators, research assistants and phlebotomists on clinical research related standard operating protocols and clinical research protocols.
- Budget & Contract Negotiator/ Clinical Research Coordinator/ Regulatory Coordinator at Parkinson's Disease Treatment Center of Southwest Florida
- Business Development Professional at Amber Dental LLC
- Alumni Event Coordinator at Port Charlotte High School
- Clinical Research Coordinator at Nova Clinical Research
9 months at this Job
- MSc - Chemistry and Biochemistry
- BSc - Biological Science
Using my extensive training in negotiating and mediation, I do contract work representing my client's objectives.
- Contract Negotiator/Mediator at Patrick Huggins Commercial Services
- seasonal employee at Federated Stores- Macy's
- Legal Intern at Sa Francisco Public Defenders Office
- Michigan State Depart of Child Welfare New Case Worker Trainer at Michigan State Depart of Child Welfare
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Juris Doctorate degree - Trial Litigation
- Bachelor of Arts - Environmental Studies
• Negotiated contracts and other understandings on behalf of the company.
• Successfully negotiated 98% of provider contracts within projected financial forecasting models.
• Primary contact for some of the key large/complex providers in the North Florida Market.
• Developed and maintained positive relationships with provider partners.
• Collaborated cross-functionally to ensure resolution of escalated issues or projects.
• Educated internal and external parties to ensure compliance with contract policies.
- Contract Negotiator at Aetna
- Front Desk Receptionist at JSS Behavioral Services
- Realtor at Keller Williams Charleston
- New Home Sales Agent at Adams Homes
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Real Estate/Urban Analysis
* Develops and facilitates the processing and reporting of major purchasing solicitations. * Reviews and negotiates terms for award documents and contractual agreements with contractors, such as price, payment, billing procedures, and rights pertaining to technical data, intellectual property, and publication. * Ensures full policy compliance, including federal and state laws, regulations, and university guidelines. * Coordinates contract monitoring and conflict resolution, proposes policy changes to leadership, and contacts departments and vendors regarding contract expirations, renewals, and extension timelines. * Facilitates internal/external reporting and maintains negotiated documents in a contract database.
- Senior Contract Negotiator at Prairie View A&M University
- Senior Buyer / Project Controls Management at Primoris Energy Services, Pipeline Construction Company
- Chief Executive Officer at Marketing & Public Relations Company
- Project Manager at George S. May Company, Business Consulting Firm
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Community Development
- Bachelor's - Business Economics
Negotiate contracts and assist with post-award contract administration. Write and review agreements and negotiates with sponsors/subcontractors. Review and negotiate terms and conditions of award documents to ensure compliance with the Texas A&M University System (TAMUS) policies, Federal and State laws and regulations, and sponsor guidelines.
● Work closely with more senior negotiators and direct supervisor to ensure that all agreements are in compliance with the following: all laws (state and federal), policies and guidelines, Texas A&M University System, and sponsor guidelines. Work collaboratively, under minimal supervision, with Office of Technology Commercialization, Office of General Counsel, TAMUS Risk and Compliance and members' offices.
● Maintain all negotiations-related documentation in negotiations database. Ensure that all records are updated regularly and that documentation represents the current status of each negotiation. Ensures that all negotiations are processed in a timely fashion and that all parties to the negotiation are kept apprised of the status. Provides some guidance and mentoring to less experienced contract negotiators regarding documentation management.
- Contract Negotiator II at Texas A&M University
- Senior Subcontract Administrator at Wyle Laboratories
- Lead Buyer at General Electric - Gas Power Systems, GE Power
- Buyer at Toshiba International Corporation - TIC Motors and Drives Division
11 months at this Job