• Work as a short and long-term contract recruiter hiring for a variety of positions at all levels of employment in multiple industries.
• Conduct searches to identify the most appropriate candidates for client's, open requisitions.
• Utilize social media and LinkedIn to search for candidates to keep budget costs at a minimum.
• Phone screen candidates to identify if they have the qualifications for job orders.
• Work in conjunction with hiring managers to coordinate interviews and onboarding.
• Conduct reference checks and employee verifications, when contracted to do so.
• Daily communication with all clients and hiring managers to fill placements in timely manner.
• Placement of temporary and permanent candidates at all levels of employment.
• Design resumes and LinkedIn profiles in order to market candidates to a broader range of clients.
• Author resumes and design the aesthetics to keep with trends and industry marketability.
• Compose professional bio's, cover letters, resignation letters and salary negotiation correspondence.
- Contract Recruiter (Virtual Recruiting) at Long Island Contract Recruiting
- Senior Executive Recruiter (Telecommuter) at
- Center Director at Inches-a-Weigh
- Administrative and Healthcare Staffing Specialist at Grey Stone Staffing
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- A.A.S - Liberal Arts
- B.A. in Public Relations - Public Relations
Providing Contract Recruiting expertise on various Project Recruiter and Sourcing assignments in the Portland Metro area. Clients have included local Staffing Companies and companies such as Clinical Resource Group, Banfield Pet Hospital and currently Conduent - Formerly Xerox Business Services. For Conduent, I am providing Full Life-Cycle recruiting and sourcing for Technical Support roles in this high volume recruiting environment. Development of candidate outreach and sourcing strategies across multiple demographics.
- Contract Recruiter at Contract Recruiter & Special Projects
- Sr. Technical Recruiter at WebMD Health Services
- Staffing Lead at Xtreme Consulting Group, Inc
- Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant (Contract) at Full Life
2 years, 10 months at this Job
Over 20 years of sales and recruiting experience. Relationship builder, trusted advisor and consistent achiever. Contract Recruiter MANPOWER GROUP SOLUTIONS 1/2016-CURRENT Worked as part of the Recruitment Process Outsourcing team to fill dozens of accounting positions for a manufacturing company. Contract positions filled. 7/2015 to 11/2015-Assist with care for elderly parent through chemo and hospice.
- Contract Recruiter at MANPOWER GROUP SOLUTIONS
- Corporate Recruiter at AMERICAN LENDING SOLUTIONS
- Contract Recruiter at MAHLER PRIVATE STAFFING
- District Recruiting Manager at FARMERS INSURANCE GROUP
3 years at this Job
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Talent Acquisition professional known for providing an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience. Keen ability for uncovering what's most important to successfully promote high quality matches. A trusted listener who is resilient and highly organized.
Berklee College of Music - 2018- present
Hired to supplement Staff recruitment and onboarding while HR team implements Workday.
• Develop job specific criteria and conduct in-depth interviews utilizing behavioral and performance hiring questions
• Collaborate with HR Business Partners and hiring managers to ensure appropriate internal and offer protocols
• Advise managers and aid in creating job profiles, interview guides, and sourcing strategies to attract and hire top qualified candidates
- Contract Recruiter at Berklee College of Music
- Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Shawmut Design and Construction
- at SAM Talent Acquisition
- Senior Recruiter at Standard Parking
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
Collaborating with on-site talent acquisition teams to solve complex staffing needs. Identifying qualified candidates for current and future openings. Sourcing, prescreening, building diverse talent pipelines and initiating salary negotiations for Product Engineering, Firmware engineering and Mixed Signal Design. Additionally, sourcing and prescreening for Software, wireless and G&A positions. Utilize Stack Overflow, GitHub, Dice, Career Builder, Indeed, LinkedIn Recruiter, and Social Media to locate top talent at all organizational levels.
- Contract Recruiter - (Remote) at Independent Contract Recruiter, The Hire Source, Seven Networks
- Contract Recruiter - Remote at The Hire Source
- Remote Contract Recruiter at Seven Networks
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Unisys-Senior Contract Recruiter
• Driving high volume recruiting for a fast-growing service desk for a global organization.
• Partnered with Students2work program to add internship opportunities for local students.
• Participates in both local, on-site, and virtual hiring events to find top talent and create hiring pipelines.
• Works directly with hiring managers to ensure all accounts and requisitions are filled with high quality candidates and 100% of hiring metrics are met.
• Collaborates with a team of recruiters world wide to establish best practices and process improvement on a regular basis.
• Drives interview training site wide across all levels of the business.
• Utilizes multiple sourcing strategies and software platforms to attract and source high quality candidates. EDTS-Senior Technical Recruiter
• Excelled in a fast-paced environment doing full-cycle recruiting for multiple locations.
• Created and implemented a successful new hire employee orientation presentation/process from scratch.
• Single-handedly managed the recruitment/ hiring process from phone screen through 90 days of orientation.
• Assist the HR manager with employee relations and benefits administration as needed.
• Launched a 30/60/90-day onboarding process for onboarding new employees and greatly improved retention rates.
• Implemented an employee referral program to create momentum for growth
• Met or exceeded 100% of hiring metrics each month.
• Managed the applicant tracking system and HCM for all 80+ employees.
• Conducted interview training at the management and executive levels. C4 Planning Solutions, LLC- Contract Recruiter
• Trained management-level staff on behavioral interviewing skills to optimize hiring practices.
• Created an entire new talent acquisition process from scratch to include interview process, talent pipelines, applicant tracking, etc.
• Utilized innovative sourcing skills to recruit and hire talent for multiple sites worldwide
• Conducted full-cycle recruiting for multiple clients with a high volume of requisitions
• Worked closely with hiring managers to determine the best hiring techniques to ensure high quality hires in a timely manner.
• Conducted daily cold-calling to develop a wide candidate pool and hire subject matter experts in many high-level DOD positions. Unisys-Contract Recruiter
• Drove talent acquisition process to ensure timely action and a positive experience for all prospective candidates with a great satisfaction rate.
• Used innovative internet/online and social recruiting strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates for the various business groups to get high quality candidates.
• Built relationships with local communities to attract talent and attended many recruiting and networking events.
• Planned and carried out recruiting activities to ensure high quality hires in a timely manner with great proficiency.
• Established trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with hiring managers, HR, and candidates.
• Managed the closing and relocation of several customers/accounts from New York to Georgia with little assistance. Summit Automotive-Recruiter Coordinator
• Planned and coordinated several successful on-site hiring events.
• Helped facilitate the hiring process for 75+ employees.
• Organized and executed the employee orientation process for over 80 new hires.
• Single-handedly managed and updated the applicant tracking system for over 500 candidates.
• Conducted phone interviews and screened candidates for various qualifications. United States Army-Signal Analyst
• Provided excellent customer service as an administrative clerk and personnel manager for over 400 company members.
• Initiated an automated tracking system that provided and sustained database information for immediate scheduling and status updates for 200+ Soldiers.
• Demonstrated proficiency and leadership by facilitating weekly training meetings and organizing over 40 company training events.
• Maintained statistics and records with 100% accountability for 300+ soldiers.
• Succeeded in a rapidly changing and stressful environment by employing the best practices of the organization and applying them to challenging situations.
• Created a standard operating procedure for personnel office that enhanced the overall success and organization of the company.
• Supervised three team members and assisted them in working under pressure, multi-tasking, and meeting tight deadlines.
- Senior Contract Recruiter at Unisys
8 months at this Job
- Some college
Contract recruiter for hourly roles in a unionized, manufacturing environment.
- Contract Recruiter at Tension Envelope Corporation
- Human Resources Manager at R1 RCM, Inc
- Human Resources Manager (Contractor) at Nemera
- Senior Human Resources Business Partner at Outerwall/Redbox
4 months at this Job
- B.A. - Labor and Industrial Relations
- MLIR - Labor & Industrial Relations
List of recently recruited positions:
Data Science Engineers, Big Data Software Engineers, Agile Project Managers with Scrum methodology experience. Business\Systems Analysts, Software Engineers (Java, Coldfusion, Ruby on Rails, J2EE, Java, Objective C, C, C++, Android Developers), Unix System Admin, Linux System Admin, Oracle DBA, SQL DBA and AWS specialists, Network Engineers specializing in certified Cisco engineers. Other engineering positions include: Manufacturing, Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
Virtual Contract Recruiter 06/10 - present
Main responsibilities are as follows:
• Consult with hiring managers to better define job requirements. Define targeted candidate pool.
• Source for specific candidates as well as develop on-going candidate pipeline.
• Facilitate interview process, negotiate and coordinate offers. Offer acceptance rate above 95%.
• Clients include Fortune 500 businesses in IT, aerospace and manufacturing.
- Virtual Contract Recruiter at Cisco
- Contract Project Recruiter at Advantage Sales & Marketing
- Contract Recruiter at Knowledge Services
- Contract Recruiter at
8 years, 7 months at this Job
· Mi-Jack Products, Hazel Crest IL Contract Recruiter June 2018-December 2018 · Full life cycle recruiter handling over 40 requisitions for both hourly and salaried positions. · Sourcing via Zip Recruiter, Indeed to fill niche positions across the U.S. · Helped create military outreach strategy to find maintenance mechanics · Oversaw candidate assessments as part of onboarding process. · Complete references for candidates as part of hiring process. · Extended/Negotiated salary offers as part of hiring process. · Engaged with hiring managers to creates sourcing strategies.
- Contract Recruiter at Mi-Jack Products
- Recruitment Manager and National Diversity Lead at Pactiv Corp
- Sr. Recruiter/Recruitment Manager at Panduit Corporation
- Sr. Recruiter at Accord, Inc
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Speech Communication
Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting which includes the identification, sourcing, recruiting and interviewing of Global ServiceNow Information Technology and Sales Professionals which include Servicenow Solutions Architect, Servicenow Architect, Servicenow Platform Engineer, Servicenow Engineer, Servicenow Developer, Servicenow Administrator, Servicenow Technical Consultant, Servicenow Consultant, Servicenow Business Process Consultant, Sericenow Program Manager, Servicenow Project Manager, Service Portal, Incident, Problem, Outage, Change, Knowledge, Catalog, Domain Separation, Servicenow Implementation Specialist, Servicenow Custom Widgets, ServiceNow Express, ServiceNow CSM, ServiceNow Service Mapping, ServiceNow Discovery, ServiceNow ITSM Best Practices, Service Catalog, ServiceWatch Other technical arenas include: Information Security, Enterprise Architecture, Independent Validation & Verification, Decision Support, Service Management (ITSM), Requirements Management, Project & Portfolio Management, Governance Risk & Compliance, IT Financial Management, and Change Management
- SR. SERVICENOW RECRUITING CONSULTANT at SERVICENOW MANAGEMENT CONSULTING FIRM
- SR. RECRUITER at BOUTIQUE RECRUITING FIRM
- CORPORATE RECRUITING CONSULTANT at DELOITTE
1 year at this Job
- - Film Production
- - Liberal Arts