Manager, Transportation Contracts, US Postal Service, 13 Yrs Transportation Contract Specialist, US Postal Service, 12 Yrs
- Contract Specialist at USAF Maxwell AFB
- Manager, Transportation Contracts (Contracting Officer) at Southeast Area Office
- Auxiliary Probation Officer at Memphis and Shelby County
- Manager, Transportation Contracts (Contracting Officer) at Pacific Area Office
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business and Public Admin
Contract Specialist for the United States Navy
- Contract Specialist GS at NADP
- Bowhead Logistics Solutions Program Financial Analyst at
- Business Intern at Bowhead Professional Solutions
- at Clift Lawn Service
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management
22102-509 Performed duties as the Contract Specialist for the Farm Credit Administration (FCA). Performing all functions including, but not limited to; the procurement planning, development, implementation, and evaluations of all phases of the Agency\'s contracting and procurement operations.
- Contract Specialist at Farm Credit Administration
- Financial Analyst at Farm Credit Administration
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Legal Secretarial - Business
- High School Diploma
Contract Assignment: Two month employment placement via Addison Group – temporary role as a Contract Specialist with Kofile Preservation from January 3, 2019 through February 28, 2019. Reviewed government contracts to verify approval, cost and other pertinent data; generated weekly progress report in Excel to be view by Controller; utilized pivot tables and V-lookup to search for duplicates and confirm consistency; reconciled contracts to company financials; acted a Lead Contract Specialist while supervising other Contract Specialist; uploaded and assigned appropriate tags to over 200 contracts to make easily accessible when searching database.
- Contract Specialist at The Addison Group
- Project Accountant at Balfour Beatty
- Project Accountant / Project Services Manager at Roy Jorgensen Associates
- Development Services Administrator at City of Rowlett (ExpressPros)
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Drafted Evidence of Coverage Contract for Kaiser Members.
● Submitted Regulatory Filings to State Insurance Bureaus for Approval.
● Appointed as Diversity, Inclusion and Teamwork Chair for Department of 100 people.
● Lead Contract Specialist for Small Group and DC Congressional Membership.
● Appointed to Administrative Review Committee to review Appeals from Kaiser Members.
- Contract Specialist at Kaiser Permanente Mid-Atlantic Region
- Paralegal at The White House Office of Science & Technology Policy
- Management Analyst at Transportation Security Administration
- Paralegal at National Education Association
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
LA 2014 - Present
Baton Rouge medical center is a full-service community hospital with over 500 licensed beds between 2 campuses. The General is an acute care, not-for-profit, community owned hospital located in the heart of Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
● Handled application of discounts and the determination of patient liability.
● Reviewed client claims to ensure the correct reimbursement and allocation of insurance funds.
● Calculated patient responsibility and utilized internal system to determine payments and adjustments to patient accounts.
● Answered phones to address representative and patient questions regarding billing and benefits. Remained fully knowledgeable about all aspects of plans and benefits.
- Contract Specialist at BATON ROUGE GENERAL MEDICAL CENTER
- Patient Registration Clerk / Mailroom Clerk at BATON ROUGE CLINIC URGENT CARE
- Reimbursement Clerk at BATON ROUGE CLINIC
- at BATON ROUGE CLINIC
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
DAWIA Level 1- Contracting, pursuing DAWIA Level II. ♦ Lead Contract Specialist for COM. establishing the first ever Partnership Intermediary Agreement (PIA) for unclass. cyber venue known as Maryland Innovation and Security Institute Dreamport. Allowed USCC to exercise its Other Transaction Authority (OTA). ♦ Provide direct support to the Command Acquisition Executive (CAE) and the Head of Contracting (HCA) on all facets of acquisition policy development and acquisition execution. Involved in most facets of acquisition policy and contract actions. ♦ Only contract specialist within Command during first years of Acquisition Authority awarded first COM. contract ($600k) ♦ Review, edit and prepare all contract documents within the J9; contract actions for FY 18 exceeded $45 M. ♦ Manage, perform and administer Cradle-To-Grave contracting functions for cyber peculiar acquisitions, using federal acquisition procedures, negotiation techniques, and other methods as approved and applicable through the FAR and DFARS and supplements. ♦ Brief managerial personnel (Senior Leaders/Flag Officers) on actionable information and status updates throughout the command.
- Contract Specialist at USAF
- Contract Specialist (Reservist/AT Orders) at USAF, Maryland Air National Guard
- Personnel Security Specialist at DoD Consolidated Adjudications Facility
- (Green Energy/LEED Specialist)- Account Executive at The Cotocon Group
6 months at this Job
- Masters of Public Administration - Data Analytics & Public Policy
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Global Studies
As a Contract Specialist on the AT&T Project, it is Laura’s responsibility to accurately validate and process an extensive array of contractual documents and be readily available to tend to the client’s needs. She utilizes communication skills, attention to detail, organization, customer service, technological skills, stress management, and flexibility. Laura quickly advanced through various contract types and earned the title of SME within her first year of employment. In her second year, Laura proudly accepted a promotion within the same project, which involved signing contracts on behalf of AT&T.
- Contract Specialist at CGI
- Call Center Specialist II at Baylor Scott & White Healthcare
- Pharmacy Clerk at Spherion
- Delivery Driver & Shift Lead at Domino's Pizza
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Acquisition Planning and Pre-Award Phase
• Provide support in developing and documenting contract requirements, acquisition plans, schedules, and strategies. This includes preparing documents for Procurement Strategy Board and Solicitation Reviews. The OCP Contract Specialist will participate in Procurement Planning Conferences. It will also assist in the development of milestone schedules, status updates, and monitor progress.
• This effort includes, but is not limited to, preparation of acquisition documentation and support of all pre-award activities such as revision and finalization of a Statement of Work and Performance Work Statement, acquisition planning and providing support to proposal evaluations.
• Assist in the preparation of other forms of memoranda for file. The OCP Contract Specialist will also assist OCP with organizing and preparing materials in support of source selection team evaluations, including preparing materials, administrative support, documentation, and other efforts. It will also collect information required to assess past performance.
• Provide support in developing, drafting and awarding solicitations, contracts, Other Transaction Agreements (OTA), Interagency Agreements (IAA), and the associated paper/electronic documentation. Award Phase
• Assist with the preparation of contract documents required to solicit and award contracts. The OCP Contract Specialist will engage with stakeholders to obtain procurement packages sufficient to support timely award of contract actions. It will also support Contracting Officers in the review and evaluation of pre-award contract documents such as statements of work to determine sufficiency and compliance with TSA acquisition policies and guidance. The OCP Contract Specialist will assist with the development and drafting of solicitations, amendments and other documentation required. Post Award Phase
• Contract Document Distribution: o Assist by distributing contract award documents and modifications using the OCP iShare (dedicated project collaboration system) distribution functionality and/or any other distribution method (e.g., email) required by the contracting officer.
• Contract Compliance: o Assist in monitoring contract compliance to include, but not limited to, periods of performance and contract deliverables. The Contractor shall also assist with resolving Requests for Equitable Adjustments (REA), claims, and other disputes, including research of allegations, preparation of recommendations, negotiation, and other activities.
• Contractor Performance Assessment: o Monitor the assessment of contractor performance by their cognizant program offices within the Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS) to ensure that all assessments are completed in a timely manner. The Contractor shall work closely with all stakeholders to encourage their compliance with timeline requirements regarding assessment completion.
• Contract Modifications: o Prepare for execution modifications and associated documentation, such as business clearance memoranda and memoranda to file.
• Contract Administration: o The Contractor shall provide support with contract administration actions such as modifications, option exercises and post-award kick-off activities.
• Contract Closeout: o Work with the Program Offices and OCP close-out team to prepare contracts for the closeout process. This may include at a minimum the verification of deliverables, resolution of unliquidated funding, resolution of claims, and identification of Government property.
• Maintain required status information found within OADB and in the development of status updates for specific customers. This includes, but not limited to, award milestones, status notes, risk indicator, description of supplies/services, and points of contact. Updating this information is required no less than once a week. The Contractor shall also use OADB to create reports, as required.
• Assist with the creation and maintenance of the official contract files. The OCP Contract Specialist will also ensure that contract files are submitted to the OCP file room. Contract files shall be maintained in a neat, organized manner to include email correspondence, contract clarifications, invoice documentation, transmittal letters, and other contractual correspondence in accordance with TSA policy to ensure files are complete, accurate, and well documented. The Contractor shall also, upon request, assist with scanning documents.
• Research acquisition topics to support CO's. This includes researching laws, regulations, policy, protest decisions, best practices, lessons learned, and any other sources needed in order to identify possible outcomes, risks, relevant information for consideration, provide training topics, and other uses; and conducting price analysis for engineering projects and installation projects.
• Upon request, attend meetings in order to collect, develop, and present meeting minutes. The Contractor shall also support in the development of presentations on a wide array of topics, including vendor engagement, acquisition strategy, source selection, contract administration, etc.
• Assist in planning, conducting, and documenting industry engagement events, such as industry days, pre/post-solicitation conferences, focus groups, meets, and other public happenings. The OCP Contract Specialist will draft Requests for Information, collect inputs, organize in a meaningful way, and synthesize responses to summarize findings. It will assist by developing industry engagement plans for individual procurements and a consolidated Program Office wide engagement plan.
• Assist in the document reproduction and scanning services to support completion of FOIA, Congressional, and audit (i.e. Inspector General, General Accountability Office, and Office of Inspection) inquiries. The Contractor shall also assist in the preparation of materials required to defend protests against proposal awards and contract disputes.
• Assist with proposal development, if necessary.
- Contract Specialist at SAWDEY SOLUTION SERVICES, Inc
- DOD Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems IPPS at PEO EIS Integrated Pay Processing System -Army
- Jr. Contract Analyst at ITSC/ DOD-Defense Health Agency
6 months at this Job
- MBA - Acquisition & Contract Management
- BA - Acquisition & Contract Management
- A.A - Contract Management
• Contract Specialist for all storm water construction contracts awarded to Stage Door II by Orange County.
• Responsible for accounting for approximately a million dollars in revenue each month
• In charge of the administrative side of all storm water jobs from start to finish (from work order request to final payment)
- Contract Specialist at Stage Door II
- Sales Associate at Sterling Jewelers Inc
- Sales Associate at The Diamond Center
- Material Supply Associate at Ke Kelit
2 years at this Job