* Develop and train newly hired employees for QVC's Order Services Department * Facilitate training modules to provide an understanding of systems and procedures * Develop and create curriculum items for presentation * Supervise and evaluate employees * Resolve system issues Trainer Assistant * Served as a coach and mentor to new hires * Observed classroom performance and provided one-on-one instruction when needed * Demonstrated positive leadership qualities * Supported the Contract Trainer in the classroom environment Customer Service Representative * Acted as a liaison for the supervisor * Trained and implemented activities to motivate and enhance professional growth * Maintained outstanding quality scores * Performed background research for various products during customer order Provide prompt and accurate pricing, products and program scheduling Access customer accounts for inquires and refunds
- Contract Trainer at QVC
24 years, 4 months at this Job
- AAPC Certified Professional Coder - Advanced Medical Billing and Coding Program
- - NHA CBCS Certification, Medical Billing and Coding
- - Office Technology
Using a curriculum collaboratively developed by NC Healthy Schools, the NC Department of Public Health, and SHIFT (Sexual Health Initiatives for Teens) NC, train school professionals about how to be effective allies to GLBTQIA+ youth in their schools.
- Contract Trainer at SHIFT NC
- Moderator at Community Activist
- Volunteer and Advocacy Positions at
- at Community Activist
2 years at this Job
- MSW - mental health/community practice
- BA - History
Owned the responsibility of training all employees on an ever-changing compliance model as well as used various
analytical practices to ensure maximum performance working a federal contract. Collaborated with various members of
management at varying levels to discuss new techniques as well as determining the proper way to train and develop
• Developed various reporting platforms to ensure that all business is being worked properly and efficiently among all front line representatives. Owned the development of a new position in which representatives were responsible for maintaining older business placements to further enhance revenue for the company.
• Conduct various audits to ensure compliance with the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act as well as compliance with our federal client.
• Developed various strategies with the Collection Manager in order to increase office performance. Served as an advocate for these methods when challenged by employees.
- Government Contract Trainer at EOS-CCA
- Assistant Manager at EOS CCA
- Sergeant (E-5) at United States Marine Corps Reserve
- Loan Recovery Specialist at EOS-CCA
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology - Information Security and Forensics
- Contract Trainer at
- at Reliance Steel and Aluminum Co
- Manager Go-Live HR Payroll and Timekeeping Management at Reliance Steel and Aluminum Co
- at State of Michigan
13 years, 11 months at this Job
- M.A. - Adult Education
- B.A. - Psychology
Travel within the United States conducting training classes for CompTIA. Develop curriculum to help students pass certification exams and learn topic.
- Contract Trainer at CompTIA
- TECH MANAGER at INTEGRA IT SOLUTIONS
- SELF EMPLOYED WEBSITE PROGRAMMER at
- IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR at HUNTINGTON PRESS
9 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE - Network Administration
Facilitate training for new hires working as Customer Service Representatives in a call center during Open Enrollment for Federal Employees. Deliver instructor led classes on a weekly basis. Assess learner's needs and job readiness skills. Travel 100 percent of the time.
- CONTRACT TRAINER at LONG TERM CARE PARTNERS
- CONTRACT TRAINER at STATE OF MASSACHUSETTES REGISTRY OF MOTOR VEHICLES
- TRAINER at VXI
- CONTRACT TECHNICAL TRAINER at RUSH TRUCKING
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- High school
Designs Excel courses for adult learners to improve productivity and expand software knowledge.Interviews team members to assess current knowledge and software usage to identify technical skill gaps. Researches and develops curriculum, blending hand-on learning with classroom facilitation. Constructs sample exercises and supporting materials for hands on training.
• Facilitated administrative staff training using Windows and Mac laptops
• Designs volunteer courses for adult learners to develop computer skills within the community
- Contract Trainer at TURNING POINT CHURCH
- Administrative Assistant at MORROW FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
- Administrative Assistant at COMMUNITY GARDENS OF HENRY COUNTY, INC
- Inserter at J&J NEWSPAPER DISTRIBUTION
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Integrative Studies - Integrative Studies
• Perform training for retailers on new Illinois lottery machines processes and procedures
• Demonstrated how to properly assemble point of sale computer terminal and devices including; terminal, scanners, printers, and monitors.
• Answered hardware and software related questions
- Contract Trainer at Briljent (Intralot)
- Owner Operator at Maxim's Photo Booth
- Retail Supervisor at Goodwill Industries
- Locomotive Engineer, Conductor, and Remote-Control Operator at BNSF Railroad
1 month at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Network System Administration; GPA 3.63
• Conduct webinar and onsite trainings on the Edlio web-based content management system.
• Assist in developing client tutorials and support documents.
• Work with clients and internal teams to launch and complete projects.
• Lead and participate in monthly My Edlio training sessions open to all clients.
- Contract Trainer at Edlio
- Community Director - Bilingual Operations Lead at JUST Community LLC
- Contract Bilingual Assessment Writer at CK Family Services
- Background Investigator (Remote) at First Contact HR
1 month at this Job
- - Spanish Language Program-Int
- Master of Arts - Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Conducted Home Lending Transformation training for PNC Bank, NA-in the Customer Service, Investor Operations, Taxes and Insurance Departments. The training included various systems training and virtual trainings when needed. Introduced employee's to the Mortgage Service Package (MSP) system on the consumer lending side. Classroom set up. Made travel and transportation arrangements for each assignment.
- Contract Trainer Specialist at Training Folks
- Business Training Specialist, Sr at Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC
- Loss Analysis, Sr. Lead Operations Specialist at Loss Analysis Department
- Accounts Payable-Invoice Processing, Sr. Operations Specialist II at Invoice Processing Department
3 months at this Job
- Business Management Certification - Business Management