• Lead Contracting Officer for Air Force directing work under the $662M DLA LGCSCI contract awarding and administering 42 delivery orders totaling $14M in the last 6 months
• As a Contracting Officer I routinely provide trainings in both personal sessions with buyers assigned to me regarding procedures and in group settings on broader policy topics
• As Team Leader for AFSO 21 team chartered to reduce contract file write-ups for the entire Contracting Directorate on Hill AFB, our team provided structure and templates that successfully decreased deficiencies by 80%
• During 2017 I was assigned all of the FMS contracting requirements in an effort to understand the workload our office was providing to Foreign Military allies, to which I contracted and negotiated 93 actions cutting lead times from 77% overdue, to only 9%
- CONTRACTING OFFICER at 748TH SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT GROUP
- CONTRACT NEGOTIATOR, COPPER CAP CONTRACTING INTERNSHIP PROGRAM at
- CONTRACT SPECIALIST at SCEP
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- MBA - GOVERNMENT SPONSORED EDUCATION
- - CIVILIAN ACCULTURATION AND LEADERSHIP TRAINING
- B.S. - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
As a Contracting Officer Representative, serves as the business liaison between the agency and private contractors. Conducts research and analyses to ensure compliance with governances, contracts, and policies. Manages projects, ensuring tasks are completed on time and under budget. Reviews and approves invoices, ensuring appropriate and efficient use of agency funding.
• Provided end-to-end contract execution and management for multiple engagements valued at $100M+
• Supervised and monitored the performance of 426 contractors
- Contracting Officer at NATIONAL GEOSPATIAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY
- Senior Management Analyst at NAVY FACILITIES ENGINEERING COMMAND
- Senior Program Analyst at WYLE LABORATORIES
- Senior Program Manager at COLSA CORPORATION
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- DOCTORATE IN HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION - Healthcare Economics
- MBA - Business
- Bachelor's - Buisiness Administration
Supervise seven acquisition professionals; direct acquisition programs providing oversight for over $120M in contract actions; warranted contracting officer for acquisitions valued up to $1M.
• Awarded and administrated contracts aligning with project requirements by establishing clean business objectives and executing modifications to enhance success achieving the intended result
• Advised quality assurance personnel ensuring the management of cost, schedule and contract performance to ensure compliance within the terms and conditions of the contract
• Developed acquisition plans, milestone reports, solicitation packages and source selection documents for various competitive and noncompetitive acquisitions to support the agency mission
• Assigned and managed contract specialist workloads and provided guidance on technical, administrative, contractual, and personnel matters to permanent and training personnel
- Contracting Officer at United States Air Force
- Contracts Specialist at United States Air Force
11 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF ARTS DEGREE - Management
- ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE degree - APPLIED SCIENCE
Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek Fort
Story June 2014-Current
Logistics specialists manage inventories of repair parts/general supplies and distribute mail for ships, squadrons, and shore-based activities. They procure, receive store and issue material and repair components. They utilize financial accounting and database systems to perform inventory and financial management functions. Additionally, they sort and distribute all official and personal mail, manage money order and stamp inventories, and maintain financial and inventory reports. Manage and operate Navy post offices, ashore or afloat maintain financial records and accounting
• Processed material storage records, performed inventory record keeping procedures, fulfilled requisition requests, prepared correspondence and prepared proper documentation for audit.
• Received ordered items and equipment and verified quantity, description, condition, and price to actual order
• Processed supply discrepancy reports through research and resolution
• Evaluated and analyzed trends for inventory discrepancies
• Established a friendly yet professional work environment that promoted attentive customer service and respect for co-workers
• Tracked 139 items valued at 57 thousand, with 100% accountability Government Purchase Card Holder
• Prepared and submitted 719 purchase orders to vendors using Government Purchase Card and Military Standard Requisitioning and Issue Procedures, valued at over 43.8 million
• Reconciled monthly purchase card billing statements in accordance with current DoD/DLA policies and certified receipt of material and services
• Executed purchases orally or via internet
• Used and monitored Citibank automated system
• Assessed the government purchase card program policies and determined if government purchase card holders were meeting procurement needs
• Developed material purchasing and screening system resulting in a cost reduction of 25% by using government mandatory sources such as Servmart, and FedMall Contracting Officer (302)922-1775 [email protected] Secret Security Clearance/Available June 1, 2019
• Reviewed and submitted contracts for services and parts to the Financial Disclosure Management system
• Consulted with appropriate staff regarding requested changes or additions to the original contract
• Documented and Executed proper price changes to the original contract Training Manager
• Led 15 training sessions on Government Purchase Card procedures, resulting in complete compliance with local and federal regulations
• Orchestrated a series of trainings for over 600 command personnel to enhance efficiency of work, safety and adherence to Standard Operating Procedures; overall resulting in a safer work place and greater quality of work
• Coordinated 31 departmental trainings to 18 sailors ensuring all training and professional development was met
• Created yearlong rotating training schedules to ensure long range training plan requirements were met in a timely manner, saving the command time and money on hiring new employees to complete the trainings
- Contracting Officer at United States Navy
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Logistics
- - DoD Government Purchase Card
- - English
As a member of the USDA Forest Service Regional Office Acquisition Management (AQM) team I support Region 5 which includes the State of California, Pacific Islands and Hawaii. As a Contracting Officer within the Forest Service I serve as an expert and mentor to my peers and colleagues in government acquisition procedures. My day to day responsibly mirror my past experience in the 1102 series with the following collateral duties: -Act as the team leader for reforming, streamlining and standardizing procurement checklists along with implementing inventive training for 1105/1102s and agency customers. My previous experience with CG ARM has been a great influencer as I work through developing a cultural change and buy-in within the Forest Service. -Act as the single point of contact in all Fleet (vehicle program) policy changes and evaluate how they align and impact the customer and AQM policy. Currently developing a streamlined and standardized process for Service Area Purchasing Agents and Contracting Specialist to follow when supporting Fleet procurement needs to include developing IDIQ and BPAs which will allow for more efficient and faster service to the field. As I continue to grow within my career I actively search for leadership opportunities. Despite my successes as an independent contributor I have a passion and gift in leading and inspiring my colleagues to fearlessly support the agency mission, regardless of agency climate. The current climate within in the Forest Service is inherently challenging due to attrition, personnel changes and reorganization at the Departmental level. During times of change it is important we remain realistic, positive and flexible. As a high level communicator and leader I try to help identify strengths and weaknesses of my teammates and help guide them to use their strengths to support the mission or tasks at hand.
- CONTRACTING OFFICER at USDA FOREST SERVICE - ACQUISITION MANAGEMENT REGIONAL OFFICE
- CONTRACTING SPECIALIST at UNITED STATES COAST GUARD - SURFACE FORCES LOGISTICS CENTER
- PURCHASING AGENT at UNITED STATES COAST GUARD - SURFACE FORCES LOGISTICS CENTER
- NAF CONTRACTING OFFICER at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
8 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Business Administration
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - Theatre
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - General
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Contract Specialist/Contracting Officer /Certified Acquisition Level III, my duties and responsible consist of cradle to grave (pre-post) Acquisition actions for a variety of high dollar complex and routine services, supplies and ship repair requirements. Processing acquisition reports, analyzing procurement requirements. Preparing synopsizes gathering information from interested contractors. Preparing solicitations , amendments, Contract Awards and modification. Leading negotiations and briefings as well as conducting pre and post award conference with contractors. Exercise independent judgments traveling to several locations East and West coast administrating/overseeing awarded contracts, negotiation change orders on site, as well as maintaining the contract budget. Also completed Contract Close Outs. Received several Awards/special recognitions letters etc. for work professionalism and work performance .
- Contracting Officer at Military Sealift Command
- Contract Specialist / Contracting Officer at US Army Defense Contracting Command / Pentagon
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Management / Acquisition & Procurment
130 S. Scott Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85701 Tel: 520-901-8501 Contracting Officer's Representative (also served as Operations Manager and Senior Program Associate) Serve as liaison between Program Staff and DOI Acquisition Services Contracting Officer. Identify gaps in contracting knowledge, then facilitate problem resolution meetings and training sessions related to contracting issues; create project management tools to improve contracting processes. Ongoing responsibilities include documenting operational processes; editing interagency scopes of work and contractor statements of work; assisting in developing independent government estimates; drafting highly sensitive and complex correspondence for numerous, diverse projects; drafting and synthesizing meeting summaries and assessment reports for a wide array of projects; planning and managing meeting logistics; building and maintaining positive working relationships with diverse stakeholders and agency representatives at all levels; reviewing and accepting invoices; conducting project assessments and assisting with project evaluations. Assisting with meeting design and facilitation. Travel frequently throughout U.S.
- Contracting Officer's Representative at UDALL FOUNDATION/U.S. INSTITUTE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- Administrative Services Coordinator at 130 S. Convent
- Administrative Coordinator at STATE BAR OF ARIZONA
- Assistant to the President at SOUTHERN ARIZONA COMMUNITY BANK
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certification - Management Concepts
- M.Ed. - Educational Leadership
- B.A. - Political Science
- - General
I advise government and contractor personnel on contracting related issues. Obtains data on marketing trends, supply sources, and trade information. Prepares determinations and findings, justifications, and approvals. Documents contracting files. Prepares documents, processes transactions, and maintains files applicable to automated contracting systems and other electronic methods. Analyzes statistical data pertinent to contracting functions. Ensures contractors comply with bonding, insurance, and tax requirements as applicable. Performs market research. Reviews requirements to include descriptions, government furnished property, availability of funds, justifications for sole source, brand name purchasing, and delivery requirements. Reviews proposed documents to ensure contractual correctness and compliance with regulations, directives, laws, statutes, and contracting policies. Reviews government estimates. Determines appropriate contracting methods and contract types. Maximizes use of commercial items and practices. Interprets and explains government procedures and regulations. Determines applicability of contract clauses and special provisions. Prepares solicitations, solicits proposals for commodities. Ensures solicitations are publicly advertised as appropriate. Reviews and evaluates cost and pricing data/information. Analyzes and reviews award actions. Obtains and evaluates past performance information. Determines contractor responsibility. Evaluates responsiveness of bids and offers. Prepares bid abstracts. Amends and cancels solicitations. Rejects bids. Reviews and evaluates bids or offers. Recommends contract award. Conducts site visits to determine adequacy of contractor compliance and customer satisfaction. Interviews contractor employees to determine labor law compliance. Trains and monitors quality assurance personnel. Assesses contractor compliance and determines appropriate actions. Resolves claims, disputes, and appeals. Terminates contracts and administers termination settlements. Evaluates methods and procedures used in purchasing commodities, services, and construction. Ensures contractors adherence to delivery schedules and prices. Prepares and presents evaluation in the form of correspondence and briefings. Uses automated contracting systems to prepare, process, and analyze transactions and products. Acts as business advisor, buyer, negotiator, administrator, and contracting officer.
- Contracting Officer at USAF
- Quality Assurance Inspector at USAF
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates in Airframe Repair Tech - Airframe Repair Tech
• Member of largest contracting squadron in the United States Air Force, provided expert business advice to 220 mission partners encompassing a $320M portfolio
• Effectively managed 41 contracts equaling up to $30M in support of 8,000 members for Joint Base San Antonio.
• Warranted Contingency Contracting Officer in Kuwait, a very challenging environment with over 300 contract actions completed.
• Expert communicator to a diverse customer base, provided deliveries and services 25% ahead of allotted timeframe
• Facilitated in-depth market research strategy training for 22 contracting professionals.
• Maximized government spending by saving $1M in acquisitions.
• Piloted innovative $3.9M medical services contract to conduct research to fight airborne pathogens across Joint Base San Antonio.
- CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR/CONTRACTING OFFICER at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
7 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's in progress - Business Administration
Manage Customer purchase requests from procurement through delivery and contract closeout.
• Lead Negotiator for Proposals valued at up to $42 million and obtained the best value for the government.
• Award complex Blackhawk contracts including Red Line Items on the Army General's Line of Balance (reported directly to the General) ranging in value from $14,000 to $42 million.
• Review contracts as Contracting Officer for Contract Specialists for Blackhawk actions up to warrant level ($700k).
• Served as project lead for DLA Value Stream Mapping project with US Army Office of Continuous Improvement Lean Six Sigma Black Belts.
- Contracting Officer/Contract Specialist at Defense Logistics Agency
- Financial Center Manager/Financial Specialist at Wachovia Bank/Wachovia Securities
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration