MOX Project, Aiken, SC Dates of employment: 12/2015 - 07/2017 Title: Contracts Administrator/Advisor Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Contractor changed from Navarro to TechSource, I am performing same duties as below. Reviews from supervisor to date have been exceptional.
- Contracts Administrator/Advisor at TechSource, Inc, Contractor to Dept of Energy, NNSA
- Contracts Technical Support Lead at Navarro Research and Engineering, Inc
- Supervisory Contract Specialist, Mission Division Chief at Retired
- Deputy Director of Contracting-Supervisory Contract Specialist at Dept of Army
1 year, 7 months at this Job
L3 Technologies; Greenville, Texas (4+ years) Senior Contracts Administrator ♦ Capture: Broad Area Announcements (BAAs), Sources Sought, Request for Information, Request for Proposal, Associate Contractor Agreements, and Contract Award. ♦ Responsible for administration and management of DoD and Commercial contracts, including the contract performance cycle, beginning with proposal support, through development of contract negotiation and administration, culminating in closeout activities. ♦ Great attention and detail given to development of terms and conditions, Proprietary Information Agreements, and Weighted Guidelines. ♦ Maintenance of Data Rights Assertions, per program. ♦ Working closely with the program office and customers, ensuring contract requirements are met successfully while protecting company interests through compliance and risk mitigation. ♦ Big Safari customer and contracting methodology. ♦ Commercial contracting for Big Safari as end-user ♦ Protect company interests through compliance and risk mitigation.
- Senior Contracts Administrator at L3 Technologies
- Senior Contract Administrator at BAE Systems
- Purchasing Specialist at Halliburton/KBR
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Government Contracting
- M.A. - Rehabilitation Counseling
- A.A. - A.A.S. - Liberal Arts - Office Technology
- B.A. - Psychology
Twinsburg, Ohio 2017 - present
Hitachi serves diverse market segments in the U.S. with a broad range of infrastructure, business and consumer products, services and solutions aimed at benefiting customers and society.
Sales Contracts Administrator
• Support to ULTRASOUND Sales Imaging Specialists in the field, carrying out a number of functions which contribute to good customer relationships, enabling the field sales team to do their job more effectively and spend more time selling. Must deal daily with customers or prospects who contact Hitachi Medical Systems America, Inc. sales department.
• Prepare customer quotation requests from Sales Imaging Specialists. In addition, this job includes handling incoming orders from Sales Imaging Specialists via U.S. mail, Fed Ex, or e-mail. Proficiency in Siebel, CRM, and AX is a must to complete the order administration process, checking that it includes the correct price, discount level and product requirements. Also must create and maintain customer records, updating details when contacts change or when customers request quotations or place orders. Work closely with the customer and finance company ensuring successful funding has been achieved.
• Effective collaboration with other departments in the company is essential, such as marketing, production, accounting and distribution. Must oversee the quote/order process from preparing the quote, to entering the order, then tracking the delivery and correctly billing the customer.
- Sales Contracts Administrator at HITACHI HEALTHCARE AMERICAS, CORP
- Client Manager at CHARLES RIVER LABORATORIES
- Sales Analyst / Sponsor Support Coordinator at CHANTEST CORPORATION
- Budget Analyst / Finance Administrator at THE CLEVELAND FOUNDATION
2 years at this Job
- - Accounting/Business Management
Harry and Diane Rinker Health Science Campus, 9401 Jeronimo Road, Irvine CA Office of Research: Grants and Contracts Administrator Provide sponsored projects services (SPS) support and administer pre and post-award research and sponsored program activities in the Pharmaceutical, Health, Behavioral, and Allied Health Sciences at the Rinker Health Science & main campuses in Orange. Manage multiple projects, contracts, and work collaboratively with faculty, academic and administrative campus leadership. Coordinate and facilitate sponsored research agreements, professional service agreements, data use, material transfer agreements in addition to contracts review, and other sponsored activities from federal and non-federal sponsors. As the University signing official, (SO) I review and edit proposals to ensure all applications meet guideline requirements, review agreements and industrial contracts for compliance with sponsor and university policies, federal, state and local government regulations. Interface with campus compliance committees including the IACUC, IRB, and Biosafety. Develop policy for faculty at the School of Pharmacy and Crean College School of Behavioral Health Sciences, Economic Science Institute and CEESMO. Perform other duties as assigned. Past Employment history:
- Grants and Contracts Administrator at Chapman University
- Program Manager at University of California, School of Medicine
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Certified Research Administrator
- - marketing and sales
- B.A. - English o
- - logistics
Reston, Virginia June 2017 - Current
Contracts Manager/Sr. Contracts Administrator
• Cradle to grave contract and subcontract administration (pre-award to contract closeout) ◦ Solely responsible for administering all contracts, subcontracts from prime contractors, and subcontracts to subcontractors (over 25 programs collectively)
• Lead cost proposal process for proposals as both prime and subcontractor: ◦ RFP review ◦ Cost narrative development ◦ Work closely with SME's to develop competitive pricing ◦ Pricing template completion ◦ Ensure RFP compliance ◦ Production (hard and soft copy)
• Develop and administer and official procurement policy
• Maintain and administer GSA schedule
• Ensure compliance with various government administrative requirements (ITAR, SBA, Sam.Gov, etc.)
• Assist with incurred cost submission
• Develop a DCMA compliant government property management system
• Work with legal team to resolve any issues that may arise (payment issues, disputes, etc.)
• Provide advice and guidance to CEO and CFO in regards to various business decisions for the company
• Various other contracts, subcontracts, pricing, and proposal related tasks
- Contracts Manager/Sr. Contracts Administrator at Acclaim Technical Services, Inc
- Account Supervisor - Contracts Administrator at Ogilvy Public Relations
- Sr. Subcontracts Administrator at Mission Essential Personnel, LLC
- Contracts Administrator at Three Saints Bay, LLC
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Procurement and Contracts Management
- B.S. - Criminal Justice
Duration: 10/2014 - Present
Designation: Contracts Administrator/Deal Manager
• Provide support to our Business Development and Client Services Managers in review and preparation of contracts, rate preparation and negotiation, and preparation of subcontract agreement in compliance with Oracle policies and procedures.
• Evaluate, translate and transfer data providing comprehensive procurement support throughout the acquisition process.
• Professional knowledge of contracting negotiation, administration, and termination principles, policies, procedures, and technical requirements; and knowledge of price and cost analysis principles and techniques sufficient to review proposals against previous history, actual and estimated expenditures, and established rates to determine price reasonableness or to determine a negotiation position.
• Provide review of task order proposals to ensure compliance with contract requirements, executing contracts in the $6 to $10 million-dollar range.
• Support project risk assessments on large and small employee base.
• Review customer orders in accordance with agreed contracts and monitor contract and business terms to mitigate Oracle risk.
• Maintain change order management.
• Knowledge of business practices and market conditions applicable to program and technical acquisition requirements.
• Responsible for drafting contract documents, supporting assigned line of business, country, or sales organization, following Oracle's global contract process and use appropriate tools and systems.
• Work in conjunction with legal to review contracts and subcontract agreements.
• Ability to recognize and analyze problems, conduct research, summarize results, and make appropriate recommendations.
• Assist customers, internal and external with license contract interpretation, negotiations and administration of licenses agreements including extensions, new lines of business, credit holds, receivable issues and consolidations.
• Prepare the Partner and Customer Master Agreement to ensure it is valid for the current transaction and meets define Oracle standards.
• Engage, pre-defined guidelines with Sales, Legal, Revenue Recognition, and other cross- functional teams on nonstandard contract terms.
• Professional knowledge of a wide variety of Federal contracting laws, regulations, policies, processes and procedures; and contract types applicable to pre-award and post-award actions.
• Compile data to prepare cost estimates using General Services Administration (GSA) supporting subcontracts.
• Act as a liaison between consultants, License, Tax, Business Practices, revenue accounting, and customers to resolve contractual and consulting business issues.
• Develop and manage contract documents and order packages for manager review.
• Receive and review customer executed documents, route for appropriate internal signature and submit for Order Processing or Project Funding.
• Manage Sales and Customer expectation on time to-completion for a given transaction request qualification.
• Utilize independent judgement when processing contract order packages for revenue accounting order processing and project funding, initiate actions to ensure customer orders are processed efficiently.
• Ability to plan, organize work, and meet deadlines.
• Display ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
• Adhere to all aspects of contract packages for accuracy and compliance with Oracles Business Practices and Consulting Business approval process while maintaining customer satisfaction and responsiveness.
- Contracts Administrator/Deal Manager at Oracle Shared Services, Engineering Technology Shared Services Center
- Contract Administrator at City of Charlotte, Shared Services/Procurement Management
- Customer Management Consultant at United States Department of Defense (SERCO)
- Contracts Administrator at CH2M Hill Constructors Inc
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate in Arts - Business Administration
JACOBS PROJECT MANAGEMENT COMPANY, Wilmington, DE (2017 -Present) Jacobs Project Management Company is an international design and construction management firm with offices located around the world. Prime Contracts Administrator Serve as a trusted team member on the DuPont FS&RE Global Consolidation Program providing contracts support for the Building and Infrastructure Group on contract management, contracting strategy and interpretation of the prime contract with respect to issues affecting subcontracts, negotiations, and commercial affairs. Managed full scope of EPCM procurement strategy and commercial management initiatives in the renovation and modernization of multiple campus buildings comprised of offices, laboratories, and semi-works. Worked closely with the Field Engineers and Construction Management team to review proposals, engage in negotiations, and make final recommendations regarding the award of contracts. Awarded and managed commercial building construction contracts with a range in value from $1MM to $5MM.
- Prime Contracts Administrator at DuPont FS&RE Global Consolidation Program
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- Contracts Management Specialist/Buyer at SPECTRA ENERGY
- Contracts Administrator at BOARDWALK PIPELINE PARTNERS LP
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors Degree of Architecture - Architecture
N. Canton, OH 2014 to present
LG Fuel Cell Systems Inc. develops solid-oxide fuel cell systems for stationary power generation applications.
Sr. Paralegal / Contracts Administrator
• Sole liaison, but reports to senior counsel in US Headquarters (NJ), management of all commercial company contracts;
• Create, negotiate, review and summarize all company and commercial agreements, including all amendments, statements of work, license agreements, nondisclosure agreements, lease agreements and other business transactions.
• Contracting Officer for the Department of Energy federally funded government cooperative agreements (from opportunity to closeout), including all amendments and revisions, as well as subcontracts with university collaborators for the same scope and flow down terms. Responsible for contract compliance monitoring and reporting requirements.
- Sr. Paralegal / Contracts Administrator at ROLLS-ROYCE/LG FUEL CELL SYSTEMS INC
- Paralegal / Contracts Administrator at OECONNECTION LLC
- Paralegal / Contracts Administrator (Commercial Corporate Transactions) at WESTFIELD GROUP
- at FIRSTENERGY CORP
5 years at this Job
- - government
• Account reconciliation for customer accounts including but not limited to payment application to open balances and reconciling old open balances
• Collection on major customer base including but not limited to contacting the customer for payment, receiving past due payments and processing payments
• Working with the internal billing department to maintain appropriate billing with an effort to maintain appropriate customer payments and collection efforts
• Daily application of multiple lease company's payables
• Analyze multiple customer and lease company's account for extensive reconciliation projects
• Monthly closing processes for the accounts receivables Contracts Administrator
• Daily contract analysis
• Contract set up and maintenance of multiple customer base
• Collection and data entry of meter counts for multiple customer base
• Clerical functions
- AR Specialist, Contracts Administrator at Imagetek Office Systems
- Reservationist, Will Call Representative at Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie
- Contracts Specialist, Meter Specialist, Receptionist at Denitech Corporation
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management - Management
CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR · Loads pharmacy contracts and maintains data integrity in internal data management systems (IDM). · Establishes and builds relationships with Premier’s contracted vendors on multiple levels. · Liaises with sales and communications teams through Salesforce email blasts. · Manages monthly webinars via Salesforce for pharmaceutical and medical supply divisions. YOGA INSTRUCTOR INTEGRAL YOGA INSTITUTE, NEW YORK, NY JUNE 2017 – PRESENT PRIVATE YOGA INSTRUCTOR OCTOBER 2008 - PRESENT CHILDREN'S YOGA INSTRUCTOR NEW LEAF, BROOKLYN, NY SEP 2013 – FEB 2014
- Contracts Administrator at PREMIER INC
- Administrative Receptionist at GREATER NEW YORK HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT/SENIOR EXECUTIVE VP at STRATEGIC PAPER GROUP/BULKLEY DUNTON, A DIVISION OF INTERNATIONAL PAPER
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent