Los Angeles, CA Jan. 2018 - Feb. 2019
Contracts and Procurement Special Services Employee
• Follow the procurement process according to the SCRRA Contracts and Procurement Policies and Procedures when creating purchase orders, issuing Invitations for Bids, drafting contracts, and executing cooperative agreements.
• Create purchase orders in Oracle FIS and AssetWorks for one-time purchases, annual contracts, lease agreements, transfer agreements, and software licenses; prepare purchase orders for various departments: Facilities Maintenance, Track and Signal, Information Technology, Human Resources, Materials Management, Customer Relations, and Legal.
• Prepare job order contracts for the Installation of Security Video Surveillance Systems.
• Review invoices for billing accuracy; create releases in Oracle FIS to pay monthly invoices.
• Represent SCRRA at DBE outreach events with the DBE Program Manager.
• Analyze invoice discrepancies, update purchase orders, and track in Microsoft Excel repair and return orders.
• Request for quotes using federal funds; verify federal compliance from the proposals received.
• Draft Invitations for Bids (IFB), submit IFBs on PlanetBids, and attend pre-bid meetings.
• Communicate with Project Managers and Business Administrators to confirm their specifications and enhance their Scopes of Work for goods and services.
• Assist with creating a new Contracts and Procurement department SharePoint on the Hub.
• Prepare contract amendments for CEO approval and maintain an accurate contract file in the Contracts Shared Drive, physically in the department's vault, and in Oracle FIS.
• Monitor annual contracts with the Facilities Maintenance Business Administrator and adjust contract authority as-needed.
• Communicate with the Facilities Department and coordinate available funding for their annual requirements.
• Analyze Sole Source Justifications for accuracy and validity; report findings to the Principal Contracts Administrator.
• Review MS214 Track, Structures, and Right-of-Way Maintenance Services and MS222 Communications and Signals Maintenance Services for required clauses regarding Conflict of Interest according to the Federal Transit Administration Circular.
• Analyze the cost of housing the Amtrak conductors; research hotel options to save money. Achievement: Received an Employee Recognition Award for my exemplary contributions to SCRRA.
- Contracts Administrator at Southern California Regional Rail Authority
- Business Development Senior Intern at Redhill Group, Inc
- Guest Services Associate at Best Western Los Alamitos Inn and Suites
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Environmental Science and Policy
● Prepare and Review all Proposals, Contracts, Change Orders and Purchase Orders and route them to appropriate Personnel for approval/signature.
● Create and maintain all Subcontract files, Change Orders, Lien Waivers and Certificate of Insurance.
● Prepare RFI's, Submittals, and NOC's for approval.
● Create Log in Excel per job to keep track of all incoming and outgoing Contracts, Change Orders, RFI's, Submittals and NOC's.
● Work closely with Project Managers for monthly billing and budget updates.
● Prepare monthly and bi-monthly billing statements using AIA Documents.
● Create Closeout Folders, obtain necessary information for closeouts; Warranties, Photos, Owner Contracts, Subcontracts, etc.
● Point of contact for Homeowners and Clients.
- Contracts Administrator at The G.B. Group, Inc
- Office Administrator at Claddagh Construction, Inc
- Contracts Administrator at Vance Brown, Inc
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
Contracts Administrator for USG Contracts team. Run daily, weekly and monthly status reports, Update and track USG Deliverables database along with PTL and Residual material reports, monthly A/R and financial reports on open and completed contracts. Enter new efforts/programs information daily. Submit EASR requests for the team and new hires. Assist with coordinating new projects for C3 Program Managers and Engineers. Office supply orders. Update SAP and Deliverables report daily. Prepare all DD250's and monthly invoices/sales orders. Prepare monthly Travel/Expense reports for the group's business travel and or training. Build Contracts folders and work closely with Contract Administrators, Program Management, Material Program Managers and Directors. Proficient with Microsoft, Excel, Word, PP. Hold a current Secret Security Clearance.
- Contracts Administrator at L-3 Technologies-ISR Systems
- Coordinator Business Services, Office Manager at Cardiology Associates Baylor Scott & White
- Office Manager/Human Resource Director at Unique Flooring Services Inc
- Internet Sales Manager at Greenville Pontiac/Chrysler
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Nursing
Over eighteen years of experience in government contracting, specifically the areas of contracts administration, cost/price analysis, budget formulation and execution, subcontracts administration, and proposal management. I am well grounded in general financial analysis and tracking, resources control, document production, and contract and subcontract administration. I excel at harmonizing technical, planning, and program matic actions. The cumulative effect of my career progression allows me to thoroughly understand the require ments and appreciate the coordination/leadership challenges of Proposal Management and the myriad components that must be produced and integrated into a cohesive and comprehensive final product. My diverse background, experience, education, and interpersonal and analytical skills allow me to contribute significantly to the success of any team. I am responsible, approachable, and honest - always striving to add value to the organization. Contracts Administrator S4 Incorporated, 1925 Aerotech Dr., Suite 200, Colorado Springs, CO 80916 May 2018 to present As one of two contract administrators I am responsible for all contract actions on the N2ITSM contract (funded value of $50M, $13M annually), including the subcontracts. I compose and deliver letters for risk realized, memorandums for record (execution issues), close out letters to identifying remaining funding for the contract line item numbers (CLIN), requests to close the Performance Assessment Report, 75% letters, requests for additional funding, requests for no-cost extensions, Requests for Equitable Adjustment, official responses to Government letters, and letters to establish milestone/event payments. Working with the technical team and the Government customer, I revised the wording of the Performance Work Statement (PWS) and ensured the Key Performance Indicators were mathematically correct. I reviewed and tracked funding and expenditures by CLIN, and reviewed and approved modifications from the customer, subcontract and vendor invoices, and material purchases. Our company did not have a template for a Price Analysis, Sole Source justifications, or Request for Equitable Adjustment, so I created templates, solicited stakeholder inputs, and obtained necessary approvals. These templates are now in use companywide. I lead proposal Red Teams, create the pricing files, create CRMs on Statements of Work (SOW), respond to Government CRMs, generate and send Requests for Proposal (RFP) to subcontractors, conduct Price Analysis on the bids received, select the winning bid, and deliver proposals. I filled the role of proposal manager while that position was vacant and trained the incoming proposal manager. Developed a more effective way to propose risks and assumptions and fine-tuned the process. My negotiation with vendors held the previous year's prices, reduced escalation, reduced hourly rates, and reduced the number of hours proposed. Also negotiated with the Government to either remove scope from the SOW or fund what was proposed. Performed compliance checks on proposals to ensure final packages were compliant, mathematically accurate, and included all required attachments before delivering them. Created several ROM estimates for the Contingency/Emergency support CLIN for funding and preapprovals of overtime work. Researched Equitable Adjustments and generated the first-ever one for the company; estimated hours, priced it, wrote the justification, conducted Red Team review, and delivered it. I researched overruns and funding remaining on all cost-plus CLINS on all Task Orders (26 open and closed CLINS on 15 TOs), working closely with Accounts Payable to correct charges that were previously applied to the wrong lines of accounting Requested and received Contracting Officer approval on material purchases, supervising the Price Analysis for those requests and ensuring the documentation was accurate. Standardized how requests were sent, streamlining the process. Worked closely with the PM to determine milestones at which payments were made and the appropriate cost for the events. Reviewed and tracked all invoices submitted to the Government. Worked with the Government Manager (PM) to track actual costs and project costs and hours.
- Contracts Administrator at S4 Incorporated
- Proposal Manager at Harris Corporation
- Subcontracts Administrator at Lockheed Martin Corp
- Financial Analyst/Program Controller at Booz Allen Hamilton
10 months at this Job
- M.A. - Political Science
- B.A. - Political Science
N. Canton, OH 2014 to present
LG Fuel Cell Systems Inc. develops solid-oxide fuel cell systems for stationary power generation applications. Sr. Paralegal / Contracts Administrator
• Sole liaison, but reports to senior counsel in US Headquarters (NJ), management of all commercial company contracts;
• Create, negotiate, review and summarize all company and commercial agreements, including all amendments, statements of work, license agreements, nondisclosure agreements, lease agreements and other business transactions.
• Contracting Officer for the Department of Energy federally funded government cooperative agreements (from opportunity to closeout), including all amendments and revisions, as well as subcontracts with university collaborators for the same scope and flow down terms. Responsible for contract compliance monitoring and reporting requirements.
- Sr. Paralegal / Contracts Administrator at ROLLS-ROYCE/LG FUEL CELL SYSTEMS INC
- Paralegal / Contracts Administrator at OECONNECTION LLC
- Paralegal / Contracts Administrator (Commercial Corporate Transactions) at WESTFIELD GROUP
- at FIRSTENERGY CORP
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English/Law
As a Senior Contracts Administrator, I work in the Global Procurement Business Unit. I work directly with Business Development Directors on issues relating to the supplier contracts, vendor contracts and all matters relating to the projects. I coordinate and perform contract administration associated with suppliers throughout the corporation. Manage the workflow of coordinate and perform contract administration associated with supplier contracts throughout the corporation.
• Manage the workflow of preparing, negotiating and finalizing supplier contracts and other legal documents in accordance with established policies and legal requirements. Assist in the optimization and implementation of contract processes and standards.
• Review and gather information; ensure that contracts comply with company policy, government specifications and other requirements.
• Assist internal customers with resolving contractual issues, including interpreting contract terms and conditions.
- Sr. Contracts Administrator, Procurement at Lenovo
- Contracts Manager at Terra Dotta, LLC
- Senior Associate Contracts Specialist at SAS Institute
- Senior Contracts Administrator at XPO Logistics Supply Chain, Inc
2 months at this Job
- - Applied Science & Paralegal Technology
(formally CSC, CSGov, CSRA) Contracts Administrator Associate (with GDIT) (01/19 – Present) Contracts Associate (with CSRA/GDIT) (12/16– 01/19) Data Analyst Associate Professional (with CSGov/CSRA) (12/14 – 12/16) Logistics Reports (with CSC/CSGov) (12/12 – 12/14) General Clerk III (with CSC) (05/10 – 12/12) Reviews, manages and submits 20+ contractually required monthly and weekly reports and data using Maximo and Atlas in support of an $11B government defense contract to our Prime Contractor (Raytheon). Approves PO, Invoice and Estimate and Completion requests. Submits, tracks and troubleshoots requests for key-FOB access tokens from our Prime Contractor. Updates and approves Contracts in Salesforce, and Exostar. Created a Gold Star recognition program and internal guide books to assist in the entry of device platform data requirements which resulted in more accurate and timely data entries. Created and maintained a quality ISO certified process and is compliant with other organizational goals. Completes work largely without daily management oversight. Ability to quickly solve or troubleshoot problems. Edited quarterly employee newsletter and chaired the employee-managed events committee.
- Contracts Administrator Associate at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Adjunct Professor at University of Central Florida
- Adjunct Professor at Seminole State College of Florida Oviedo
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at University of Central Florida
9 years at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Master's - Mass Communications
- Master's - Interpersonal Communication
- Master's - Anthropology
Supervising personnel in Accounting, Billing, and Payroll departments Preparation and maintenance of project schedules, weekly "look ahead" schedules Ensure preparation and execution of timely and accurate contract proposal, administration and close-out documentation Coordinate approvals of contract modifications, and subcontract awards with appropriate management staff Followed documentation and reporting requirements for all project activities, safety concerns and incidents. Preparing Preliminary Notices for new jobs Preliminary tracking and documenting Oversee Prevailing Wage Procedures and Compliace Track/ monitor subcontractors Releases Maintain Contract Compliance Files Process Certified Payroll for Billing department Order Insurance Certifications per job Chart Schedule of Values DAS 140/ 142, CAC2 Review Bid/ Proposals during awarded Contract Review Process Change Orders
- CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR at CONTRACTS COMPLIANCE
- CONTRACTS ACCOUNTANT/ DMV ASSISTANT at Big Valley Ford Lincoln
- FINANCE ASSISTANT/ CRM at DMV
- BILLING MANAGER/ AR/ INVENTORY CONTROL/ CREDIT SPE at F.T.G. Construction Materials, Inc
3 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business/ Accounting of Arts
• 2015 - Present The state's only academic health science center features annual research funding in excess of $250 million used to discover treatments and therapies that will improve human health. Grants & Contracts Administrator II
- Grants & Contracts Administrator II at MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA
- Project Manager at MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA
- at SUMTER COUNTY LIBRARY
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters in Library and Information Science - Library and Information Science
- Bachelor of English - English
Conshohocken, PA (2015 to 2017)
iQ Media makes media intelligence tools for smart marketing & PR professionals.
Sales Contracts Administrator
Draft, review, modify and negotiate customer and vendor contracts, nondisclosure agreements. Work closely to identify and partner with appropriate subject matter experts, referring to legal or other internal groups, as appropriate. Negotiated terms and moved deals closer to signature. Strong attention to detail, broad business experience, fluent in Microsoft® spreadsheet and word applications.
• Reviewed and negotiated hundreds of confidentiality agreements, sourcing, partnership and client, generally as lead
• Consolidated document templates to drive consistency
• Created and maintained SharePoint database, documents spreadsheet and devised process for posting.
- Sales Contracts Administrator at iQ Media Group Inc
- Senior Contracts Administrator at Lanyon Solutions, Inc
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist at SIEMENS HEALTHCARE DIAGNOSTICS
- at SIEMENS HEALTHCARE DIAGNOSTICS
2 years at this Job
- BS - Medical Technology