Experienced Contracts Coordinator placed in charge of employer's contracts for medical equipment. This activity may include soliciting, acquiring contracts, evaluating bids, analyzing risk, negotiating terms, overseeing, and maintaining pre and post contracts activities with Government Agencies. As well as maintaining specific responsibility in purchasing, procurement, and product management departments.
- Contracts Coordinator at Chinook Medical Gear Inc.
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Business Administration B.A. - Finance
• Responsible as a Contracts Coordinator in support of Superior Health Plan and Centene Corporation.
• Assist with contract submission process and auditing of provider information.
• Utilizes AMISYS systems for credentialing/re-credentialing provider contracts.
• Reviews contracts for providers applying for SHP healthcare products, i.e.; Star Products (Foster Care), Chip Products, Medicare and Medicaid Plan Products.
• Validates credentialing requirements, admitting privileges and arrangements, missing documentation, disclosure statements, and various other documents.
- Contracts Coordinator at Superior Health Plan
- Customer Service Representative II at Becton Dickinson and Company
- Provider Relations and Client Support Specialist at Medversant Technologies
- Loan Servicing Specialist III at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Computer Applications
A multi-national private firm of global workforce and productivity solutions companies that solve contract employee, direct hire, and other talent supply chain challenges with global reach for Fortune 500 customers.
January 2015 - Present
Domestic and international contractual administrator for 30 branches including Broadleaf Results, Inc., Acara Solutions Inc. & SDI International Corp.
• Responsible to administer, negotiate, extend and terminate 15,000 domestic and international contracts of varying complexity in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
• Coordinate contract lifecycle from customer proposal preparation, through negotiation and acquisition, to fulfillment for over 1,000 global suppliers (China, India, United Kingdom, Argentina, Canada, Slovakia).
• Administer Contract-to-Direct, Direct Placement, Recruitment programs and Managed Service programs for several Fortune 500 customers in information technology, engineering, finance, and specialty sciences.
• Administer and organize Request for Proposals for new business opportunities.
• Coordinate multi-party contract management for staff augmentation, business process outsourcing, and vendor management systems in high-volume to many labor disciplines.
• Ensure procurement and fulfillment guidelines are specified with clear contractual rights and obligations.
• Examine actual performance metrics to contractual requirements and advise senior management on core business performance.
• Maintain customer and contractual data for analysis, tracking and trend reporting. Manage contract amendments and version control throughout lifecycle.
• Manage and maintain up-to-date certificates of insurance for Aleron Companies and all vendors.
- Contracts Coordinator at Superior Group
- Contracts Assistant at Superior Workforce Solutions & SDI International Corp
- at WellCare Medical Associates, LLC
- Administrative Assistant at Ferguson Electric Service Company Inc
4 years at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Hospitality Administration
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Payer Relations, the position of Managed Care Contracts Coordinator is responsible for all credentialing of new facilities, organizing and uploading the payer contracts in the database.
• Complete all credentialing/re-credentialing applications for facilities
• Oversee the contracting process to full execution status and upload in database
• Create, run and distribute reports to the field staff
• Update payer list with new contracts
• Other responsibilities provided to me by the VP of Payer Relations
- MANAGED CARE CONTRACTS COORDINATOR at Oceans Healthcare
- PROVIDER RELATIONS MANAGER at Superior Vision
- CONTRACT MANAGER at AccentCare Incorporated
- PROVIDER CONTRACTOR at Molina Healthcare
1 year at this Job
• Processed Trading Contracts (NAESB, EEI, MESA, Confidentiality Agreements, Amendments)
• Processed manual confirmations for physical gas, power and renewable energy credits - attention to detail was critical because an incorrect confirmation could alter the terms of the contract.
• Verification of settlement pricing figures.
• Responsible for the management of contract documents.
• Support for Gas and Power Traders - used problem solving skills to get counterparty confirmations corrected.
• Used Kstat for retention and document management of enabling contract records and other relevant documents.
• Used Microsoft Compare to redline agreements from counterparties.
• Used critical analysis to review redlined agreements and determine if customer changes were acceptable.
• Routed contracts for Credit review, Legal review and Organizational signatures - written and verbal communication was essential to communicate contract changes to Credit, Legal and contract signatories.
• Backup for Commercial Adviser for continued movement of ongoing contract negotiations.
• Managed a considerable number of emails daily by prioritizing them.
• In addition to managing emails document management, other priorities included attaching contracts to outgoing confirmations and customer support (internal and external). Confirmations Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Verified accuracy of physical gas trades in Endur and Nucleus.
• Matched electronic deals and matched broker deals through eConfirm.
• Used Salesforce for error tracking and escalation of confirmations.
• Matched Broker Confirms through Confirm Hub.
• Coded Incoming confirmations from EasyLink into FileNet document management.
• Tested application updates for accuracy.
• Processed audit requests (internal and external).
- Contracts Coordinator at Shell Energy North America (U.S.)
- Confirmations Specialist (Contract) at Chevron Natural Gas
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Process Technology
- Associate Degree - Electronics Technology
Generates legal documents for vacation ownership sales.
● Reviews purchase proposals for accuracy and legibility.
● Retrieves credit, loan and account history of prospective clients.
● Reviews contracts created by fellow team members for quality assurance.
- Contracts Coordinator at Diamond Resorts
- Digital Content Specialist at Banjo Inc
- Tier 2 Tech Support at
- Security Lead at Securitas
1 month at this Job
• Works in the Global Souring an Procurement Department updating the contracts database.
• Navigates through D&B’s SharePoint, Oracle 11i and numerous in-house databases in search of existing fully executed contracts, which includes master service agreements, statements of work, change requests, non-disclosure agreements, licensing agreements, engagements and termination letters.
• All documents found are reviewed for completion. If documents are not found, I obtain these documents through internal and external outreach such as emails and phone calls.
• Logs finds into a complex Excel worksheet in Microsoft team windows. Calculating total spend, net terms, duration of contract and reporting that information to assist in renewal predictions.
• Mastered the contract retrieval and review process, I can train others at a proficient level.
- Contracts Coordinator at Dun & Bradstreet
- Front Desk Agent at Harrahs Casino and Hotel
- Transportation Security Officer at Transportation Security Administration
- Woman's Assistant Basketball Coach at Bloomfield College
3 months at this Job
- Certificate - Paralegal Studies Academic
- Bachelors of Arts - Criminal Justice
Placing, invoicing, and tracking orders for all departments Maintain accounts with suppliers, internal contracts, and stakeholders Research financial reporting, audit requirements, applicable laws, rules, and regulations Proofread and audit contracts for approval
- Contracts Coordinator at OC Fair & Event Center
- Proctor at The Princeton Review
- Parts Coordinator at Yama Seiki USA, Inc.
- Team Member at Gong Cha USA
7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communication
Provide billing support for the organization's mental health department. Follow-up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle time frames. Post insurance company payments in electronic health records, and resolve denied claims. Generate units of service and financial reports as requested by management and the Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health. Monitor contracts for unit cost, utilization, quality performance, and network adequacy. Serve as primary point of contact for internal and external questions related to the mental health program. Attend offsite meetings and training as scheduled and or needed. Maintain agency-wide County and State access cards and license requirements for billable staff.
- Contracts Coordinator at WAYFINDER FAMILY SERVICES
- HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT at PAYLESS FOODS INC
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Human Resource Management
- ASSOCIATES OF SCIENCE - Accounting
• Process contract-related documents and pricing requests/approvals.
• Administer individual facility contracts and special pricing agreements.
• Support the Sales Teams by producing sales/pricing reports when required.
• Communicate contract expiration and relative agreement adjustments to the sales force and department heads.
• Maintain all documentation related to contracts and projects. Maintain electronic back-up files for all proposals, pricing and related analysis.
- Contracts Coordinator at
- Senior Research Analyst at Care Services, LLC
- at Revlon Consumer Products Corporation
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management