Contracts Manager: Assist Sr. Contracts Manager with NDAs and Pos, redlining terms and conditions from buyers and creating template Terms and Conditions for TrellisWare Technogies, Inc. Drafting contract process and procedure.
- CONTRACTS MANAGER at Robert Half at TrellisWare Technologies
- CONTRACTS MANAGER FOR VENDOR MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION at Kaiser Permanente
- CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR at APR Consulting, Inc
- CO-ADMINISTRATOR AND STRATEGIC CONSULTANT at The Center For Wholeness
9 months at this Job
- MASTER OF ARTS - PSYCHOLOGY
- DOCTOR of MINISTRY - D. Min. Applied Ministries
- MASTER OF ARTS - PASTORAL THEOLOGY
- - Theology
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- JURIS DOCTOR
• Contracts Manager for construction of the Greentown-Reynolds project-an approximately 70-mile electric transmission line from Greentown to Reynolds, Indiana-is a joint project between Northern Indiana Public Service Company (NIPSCO) and Pioneer Transmission (a joint venture of Duke Energy and American Electric Power).
• Contract drafting, contract reviews, drafting of vendor letters, and drafting of other formal communication documents.
• Issue contract requisitions and assist project managers and other personnel with generating requisitions and contract change requests.
• Supports a procurement role in Supply Chain and audit and admin support for the contracts team.
• Displays strong written communication skills.
- Contracts Manager at DUKE ENERGY
- Supply Chain - Sr. Data Support Specialist at ASCENSION HEALTH-MINISTRY SERVICE CENTER
- Supply Chain - Sourcing Specialist at ASCENSION HEALTH-MINISTRY SERVICE CENTER
- Contracting Specialist, Flight Chief / Unit Deployment Manager at USAF 374TH CONTRACTING SQUADRON, YOKOTA AB
2 years at this Job
- Associates - Logistics Supply Management
- Associates - Contracting Management
As a Contracts Manager, I work with our sales team to generate Software-as-a-Service Agreements. I draft, negotiate and finalize new contracts and subscription renewals. I have an extensive legal background specializing in contract negotiations; working with sales, project managers and third-party subcontractors.
• Drafted and finalized forty-six SaaS Agreements - Total Contract Value: $1.1M
• Invoiced for software, subscriptions and professional services - Total Invoice Value: $3.8M
• Monitor contracts performance and compliance to minimize the company's liability and financial risk.
• Provide contract administration; including obtaining contract approval, electronic signature, reporting and maintaining contract records in database.
• Recommend improvements to oversight of contract process and insure contract accuracy.
- Contracts Manager at Terra Dotta, LLC
- Senior Associate Contracts Specialist at SAS Institute
- Senior Contracts Administrator at XPO Logistics Supply Chain, Inc
- Contracts Manager/Corporate Paralegal at Pentair, Ltd
1 month at this Job
- - Applied Science & Paralegal Technology
• Providing prime and subcontracts administration of cost-plus, and time and materials engineering services contracts.
• Preparing letters to Government contract customers.
• Transmitting sanitized and un-sanitized cost proposals in response to Government Request for Proposals.
• Signing Non-Disclosure Agreements, and Teaming Agreements. Raytheon Company, Fort Meade, MD 2015 to 2018- Contracts Manager
- Contracts Manager at Raytheon Company
- Senior Contracts Negotiator of various Government subcontracts at Applied Signal Technology
- Senior Contracts Administrator of various Government prime and subcontracts at
3 years at this Job
- Masters in Government Contracting - Government Contracting
- Bachelors of Science
Legal/Contracts Manager lead for the merger and acquisition of a software company (Enkitec, an Oracle Platinum Partner and worldwide leader in Oracle Exadata implementation and Oracle database administration)
As a Contract Manager, I provided advice, support and guidance on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. My team role consisted of being the Executive Global Lead for Contract Management for the #1 snack and beverage company in the world and to an American multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, that oversees and manages subsidiary companies.
• Submission of certificate of insurance, surety bonds, and letters of credit
• Initiating data input, tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation
• Compared and advised business/client project teams on contract management and policy compliance by local governments for equitable treatment
• Delivered and coordinated legal, contract and commercial advice and counsel in support of my clients' business, worked to manage, mitigate risk, and ensure ethical behavior and compliance
• Provided technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration
• Responsible for initiating, tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation
• Managed government, international, commercial contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements
- Contracts Manager at Accenture LLP
- Manager of Contracts/Counsel at AAI Corporation
- Manager of Contracts at L-3 Communications Infrared Products
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Juris Doctorate - Business
Inside Sales and Contracts manager for SIG Sauer Law Enforcement Sales.
- Inside Sales and Contracts Manager at SIG SAUER, Inc.
- International Inside Sales Specialist at SIG SAUER, Inc.
- Law Enforcement Sales Representative at Sig Sauer Inc
- Pro Shop Sales Lead at Sig Sauer Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Introduction to project management
- Bachelors - Poltical Science
Reston, Virginia June 2017 - Current
Contracts Manager/Sr. Contracts Administrator
• Cradle to grave contract and subcontract administration (pre-award to contract closeout) ◦ Solely responsible for administering all contracts, subcontracts from prime contractors, and subcontracts to subcontractors (over 25 programs collectively)
• Lead cost proposal process for proposals as both prime and subcontractor: ◦ RFP review ◦ Cost narrative development ◦ Work closely with SME's to develop competitive pricing ◦ Pricing template completion ◦ Ensure RFP compliance ◦ Production (hard and soft copy)
• Develop and administer and official procurement policy
• Maintain and administer GSA schedule
• Ensure compliance with various government administrative requirements (ITAR, SBA, Sam.Gov, etc.)
• Assist with incurred cost submission
• Develop a DCMA compliant government property management system
• Work with legal team to resolve any issues that may arise (payment issues, disputes, etc.)
• Provide advice and guidance to CEO and CFO in regards to various business decisions for the company
• Various other contracts, subcontracts, pricing, and proposal related tasks
- Contracts Manager/Sr. Contracts Administrator at Acclaim Technical Services, Inc
- Account Supervisor - Contracts Administrator at Ogilvy Public Relations
- Sr. Subcontracts Administrator at Mission Essential Personnel, LLC
- Contracts Administrator at Three Saints Bay, LLC
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Procurement and Contracts Management
- B.S. - Criminal Justice
Manage four (4) major FFP/CPFF production Contracts under the SM3-1B Program.
Value of $105,000,000 - $115,000.000. Perform all contracts administration duties from development and submittal of proposals to close-out.
June 2016 - Present
• Negotiated price and terms for a $4M+ services contract.
• Negotiated several CPFF change orders at a significant fixed fee.
• Negotiated favorable terms under a major T&M subcontract under the GBSD Program VSolvit LLC - Senior Contracts Manager Manage all contracts and subcontracts for the Company. Three of the contracts are IDIQ, ranging from an NTE value of $4,000,000 to $50,000,000. 2015 - 2016
• Drafted and implemented Master Service Agreement language, NDAs, and Purchase Orders/Subcontracts, including terms and conditions for the Company
• Drafted and implemented procurement processes and procedures for the Company
• Responsible for drafting, negotiating and issuing all contracts and subcontracts for the Company
- Senior Contracts Manager at Aerojet Rocketdyne, Inc
- Contracting Officer at Alpha Research & Technology, Inc
- Senior Contracts Administrator at Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation
- Contracts Manager at Sierra Nevada Corporation
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- M.S. - Acquisition and Contract Management
- BS - Business Administration
Reporting to the Chief Legal Officer as part of the company's in-house Legal team, assisting the Compliance Officer in the administration and management of company contracts, quotes/proposals, supply orders and purchasing requisitions.
Responsible for the daily intake, review, editing and negotiation of contracts and supply order requests, streamlining the submission process through the creation and implementation of new company-wide contracts submission processes,
procedures and policy guidelines integral to the company's rapidly changing and growing contract management efforts.
Contract Management / Administration
● Pursuant to the company's sale from Novartis in March 2017, and its subsequent divestiture and corporate separation, as the Company's sole Contracts Manager, coordinated and managed expeditious review and processing of over 1,000 contracts in various lifecycle stages to determine contracts that required assignment, review for renewal/update of terms and conditions, or creation and negotiation of new supply, purchase, services, consulting, software or licensing terms/contracts for the company as its new entity
● Revised and implemented a companywide contract requests process which streamlined intake review and stakeholder needs assessments from an initiation to signing timeline of 6 months to 2 weeks from request
● Prepared contract and process forms templates and performed Sales team training presentations to assist in expediting contract review/signature processes throughout the company and within the Sales teams in support of the company's newly launched Sales and Marketing IT platforms and sales materials/tools
● Supported the Sales team in drafting and negotiating contracts related to Sales and Marketing ramp-up efforts
● Implemented an electronic Contracts Management database on-premise platform to manage the scanning, upload and cataloging of hundreds of contracts from hard copy form/excel spreadsheet tracking to an electronic files database/query search enabling increased efficiency in terms, lifecycle management and metrics tracking
- Contracts Manager at Genoptix, Inc
- Sr. Paralegal/Legal Administrator at Hologic, Inc
- Contract Manager/ Sr. Paralegal at Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc
- "E" Ribbon, Pistol Sharp Shooter Ribbon at United States Navy
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
previously L-3 Services, Inc.)
• Authored cost volume for $400M international proposal collaborating with the technical, pricing, and subcontract subject matter experts which was recommended by the proposal team as the company standard
• Participated as cost volume lead on numerous proposals, ranging in value from $250M-$1B, working closely with the program and proposal team.
• Reviewed solicitations, prepared contract analysis and responded with proposals, and contract modifications
• Negotiated rates, fee, and terms and conditions directly with the Government Contracting Officers prior to award of contracts
• Prime contractual interface for contracts and delivery orders with Department of Homeland Security, Department of Defense, Defense Health Agency, Defense Threat Reduction Agency, commercial and international customers
• Identified contract compliance issues and risks while providing mitigation solutions. Internal Subject Matter Expert (SME) on developing Organizational Conflict of Interest mitigation plans
• Worked closely with the program or project manage to resolve performance issues, including assisting in subcontractors concerns and developing resolutions.
• Seasoned contracts manager with extensive experience in all aspects of the contract life-cycle from new business development, negotiation, administration and contract close-out
• Senior team member providing lead cost volume responsibility and mentoring for corporate priority and major proposals throughout the company
- Senior Contracts Manager at Engility Corporation
- Contracts/ Subcontracts Manager at Fibertek, Inc
- Senior Buyer at TRW Space and Defense
- Purchasing Specialist at CACI, Inc
11 years at this Job
- - Management and Business Administration