Dallas, TX 2017 - Present MoneyGram International is a publicly traded global financial services company, specializing in money transfers, with an annual revenue of $1.6 billion. Contracts Manager
• Review, negotiate, and draft supplier agreements ranging from confidentiality agreements to professional services agreements and statements of work to licensing agreements.
• Deliver end-to-end contract lifecycle management, from stakeholder request to contract negotiation, through ongoing maintenance activities, and eventual contract closeout where appropriate.
• Provide guidance on compliance, commercial, and legal issues (such as intellectual property, data collection, and contract matters) to help MoneyGram companies and leadership understand risk in achieving stated corporate objectives.
• Use MoneyGram's contract management system, OnBase, to manage contract administration activities and keep stakeholders informed of contract iterations through system-driven notifications and weekly reports.
• Manage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders, such as Legal, Tax, Insurance, HR, Privacy, and Information Security to allow MoneyGram businesses and leadership to remain compliant and reduce legal risks while engaging with suppliers and customers.
• Regularly advise internal stakeholders on internal contract review processes, and other internal policies.
• Oversee a multinational, multimillion dollar portfolio of commercial agreements through the entire contract lifecycle, from execution to maintenance to termination.
- Contracts Manager at MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL
- Procurement (Contracts) Specialist at ENERGY FUTURE HOLDINGS
- Judicial Fellow (Clerk) at FIRST JUDICIAL DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Chemical Sciences - Chemical Sciences
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Commercial Contracts Manager/Paralegal
May 2001 - Present
• Manage lengthy contract negotiation cycles and bring to signature highly complex/high-value medical imaging and patient monitoring equipment sales contracts with group purchasing organization (GPO) and strategic alliance healthcare partners.
• Assist strategic, enterprise, and GPO account managers with contract review and negotiations with new and existing customers for software license agreements, fee per study, and service maintenance agreements.
• Creatively and expeditiously bring to close a high-volume of GPO agreements and amendments, providing timely consultative responses to GPO-related Request for Proposal (RFPs) and assist with all GPO contract renewals/extensions.
• Ensure GPO and strategic alliance contracts are compliant with all company revenue-recognition and SOX initiatives.
• Resolve any agreement issues internally by seeking consensus among cross-functional finance, service, regulatory, business unit marketing, product security, and legal management teams.
• Recognize trends in internal and external customer behavior and drive changes in policy, procedures, and documentation to accommodate such changes.
• Coordinate and provide guidance to senior-level management and account teams to offer contracting strategies to a changing marketplace.
• Provide subject matter expertise to the Operations, Order Acquisition, and Proposal Development groups for interpretation of GPO and strategic agreements.
• Serve as point of contact for sales management in escalation process for critical issues and for forecasting activities.
• Serve as lead contracting support between 2014-2015 on more than 20 national, multi-modality medical device sales contracts with GPOs, having a total contract value of $1.8 billion.
- Commercial Contracts Manager/Paralegal at Philips Healthcare
- Contracts Administrator at Aris Corporation
- Paralegal/Contracts Adminstrator at Contractors Bonding and Insurance Company
18 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Legal Assistant/Paralegal
Manage contract administration functions: canceled funds, reconciliation, contract financing, and maintaining database
integrity. Individual contracts hold values between $2M and $70M.
• Serve as primary point of contact for private and government customers.
• Lead proposal preparation, contract negotiation, and administration of contracts and subcontract activities.
• Plan, prepare, write, edit, and submit corporate proposals in response to customer solicitations. Act as capture manager and team lead - managing teaming arrangements, data calls, and organization/development of content.
• Analyze proposals for all areas of compliance; ensure post award compliance on the supplier's performance, and all other terms and conditions of awarded agreements.
• Monitor company performance for conformance to contract requirements: legal requirements, customer specifications, and government regulations.
• Ensure company compliance with FAR and DFAR requirements and maintain up to date on amended clauses.
• Supervise contracts department and coach employees to ensure professional development.
- Contracts Manager at LogiCore Corporation
- Writer-Editor (Proposals) at LogiCore Corporation
- Communications and Engagement Specialist at Primary Services
- at Primary Services
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Publishing
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Prepare and process Contract Documents for Architects, Owners
and Contractors (AIA and Building Commission documents)
• Prepare and process Amendments to Contracts (AIA and Building Commission documents)
• Prepare and process Change Orders to Contracts (AIA and Building Commission documents)
• Prepare and place Advertisements for Bids
• Prepare/track reports and spreadsheets Assistant Business Manager
• Enter Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
• Key Timesheets/Payroll (Vision)
• Process project Close-Out
• Order office supplies
- Contracts Manager at PH&J Architects, Inc
- Realtor/Sales Associate at Lucretia Cauthen Realty
- Realtor/Relocation & Concierge Director at Coldwell Banker Towne Realty
- Office Manager at Vines Realty
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Microsoft Office Suite 2013 (Advanced): Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
• SAP (Advanced)
• Strong understanding of GAAP, the FAR, OMB Circulars and federal guidelines. Grants & Contracts Manager Johns Hopkins University, Dept of Physics & Astronomy, Baltimore MD March 2017- Present
• Actively manage 4 Sr. Grants and Contracts Analysts and 2 Grants and Contracts Specialists who support approximately 30 Scientists with total funding of approximately $55M.
• Work in concert with the department's. Administrator, Financial Manager and other Assistant Manager to determine the general, financial, and administrative services required to plan and execute strategic initiatives and to bring about increased productivity and cost effectiveness.
• Seek alternative or innovative solutions to problems, and collaborate with the other managers, PIs and staff in problem resolution.
• Ensure the overall administrative and operational support of the department and oversight of research functions.
• Act as a resource for the faculty, researchers, other managers and staff on administrative matters.
• Work closely with the department Administrator and department Chair to ensure compliance with departmental policies and procedures, JHU internal controls and government regulations to effectively carry out the mission and long-term goals of the department and institution.
• Assess current policies and practices and develop and implement new administrative processes and procedures in collaboration with the Department Administrator, other managers and department Chair.
• Oversee non-sponsored accounts including start-up, banking, special events or other accounts.
• Assist the Department Chair and Administrator with completion of internal and external surveys.
• Direct special projects for the department as assigned.
• Collaborate with the management team and SGSAs to develop and manage budgets.
• Facilitate the preparation and analysis of reports for the department's senior management and the Dean's Office.
• Responsible for high level oversight of sponsored and non-sponsored activity for assigned groups. This includes the review and approval of budgets and budget justifications for appropriateness, accuracy and completeness of content; and. comparing budget detail to budget justification for consistency.
• Oversee the closeout of grants and contracts including review of final Financial Status Reports (FSR).
- Grants & Contracts Manager at Johns Hopkins University
- Sr. Financial Research Service Analyst at Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Financial Administrative Supervisor at Fairfax County Government
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Liberal Arts
- MBA - Management
- MLA - Classes
Talented and motivated Government Contracts Professional with many years of increasing responsibilities and expertise in the negotiation and administration of contracts and subcontracts. Strengths in independent assessments and decisions, organization, communication, leadership and implementation of the organization vision. Accomplished in customer interface including de-mystifying contracting regulations and processes. Clearance Level - Active Secret
CGI Federal Inc. (January 2017 to Present)
Senior Contracts Manager for International Diplomacy, Assistance and Commerce (IDAC) Business Unit
• Manage the full range of life cycle contract management duties for Department of State (DoS) programs within the IDAC BU valued at over $1B.
• Provides contractual leadership and guidance.
• Provides negotiation strategy and leads negotiation team on complex international contractual issues.
• Collaborates with proposal teams on proposal efforts for new competitive and sole source procurements.
• Primary interface with Contracting Officer (KO), Contracting Officer Representative (COR), Government Program Teams as well as internal stakeholders.
• Works collaboratively with C-Suite and internal Legal Counsel.
• Direct supervision of entry level/junior staff contract personnel in review and preparation of routine and non-routine contract documentation.
• Provides strategic and tactical leadership.
• Manages, fact finds, analyzes and resolves complex contract/performance/programmatic issues.
• Management of detailed financial/funding requirements of multi-CLIN contracts having a combination of contract types and services by CLIN.
• Analysis of RFPs and RFQs, proposal preparation review and support, negotiations, pre/post award contract management and contract close outs.
• Manage assigned agency contracts and responsible for maintenance of contract data bases, contract file and submission of ad-hoc reporting.
- Senior Contracts Manager at CGI Federal Inc
- Contracts Manager at Vencore, Inc
- Contracts Manager at NJVC, LLC
- Sr. Contracts Administrator for Data Fusion and Analytics (DF&A) at Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters Certificate - Government Contract Management
- Associate in Applied Science in Mortuary Science - Mortuary Science
- Graduate Performance Diploma - Music
- Bachelor of Science - Music Performance
- MBA - Level Management Course
Spring House, PA 5/17-Present Contracts Manager II Collaborate with business partners, stakeholders and other Johnson & Johnson attorneys in order to drive the contracting process from initial request through completion.
•Draft and negotiate contracts between Johnson & Johnson Affiliates and health care providers, commercial and academic institutions worldwide utilizing Salesforce and SAP Ariba. Types of contracts include Master Service, Laboratory Service, Government Funded, R&D Service, Human Tissue Supplier, Consulting, Confidentiality Agreements including GDPR issues in the Pharmacology, Medical Device and Consumer Goods Markets.
Spring House, PA 5/17-Present
Contracts Manager II
Collaborate with business partners, stakeholders and other Johnson & Johnson attorneys in order to drive the contracting process from initial request through completion.
- Contracts Manager II at Johnson & Johnson / Janssen Research & Development, LLC
- Attorney at Hudson Legal/Beacon Hill Staffing performing services for Dechert, LLP
- Staff Attorney Associate at Barrack, Rodos & Bacine
- Contractor Attorney at Compliance Discovery Solutions
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- JD - Treasurer and Finance
- BS - Business Administration/Marketing
Sole Contracts Manager for a top advertising technology group working directly with legal, sales and procurement on both buy-side and sell-side contract negotiation. · Amending and approving customer order form documentation · Reviewing customer requests for custom amendments to product terms and conditions, analyzing the risk associated those requests and making amendments based on risk appetite of company management · Reviewing, amending and approving procurement proposals, analyzing risk associated with the projects and agreements, and making amendments and recommending approval based on risk appetite of company management
Sole Contracts Manager for a top advertising technology group working directly with legal, sales and procurement on both buy-side and sell-side contract negotiation.
· Amending and approving customer order form documentation
· Reviewing customer requests for custom amendments to product terms and conditions, analyzing the risk associated those requests and making amendments based on risk appetite of company management
· Reviewing, amending and approving procurement proposals, analyzing risk associated with the projects and agreements, and making amendments and recommending approval based on risk appetite of company management
- Contracts Manager at Campaign Monitor
- Contracts Administrator & Operations Compliance Manager at News America Marketing (News Corp.)
- Corporate Anti-Bribery Compliance Analyst at L3 Technologies
- Senior Associate Consultant at WB Grimes The Sports Advisory Group
2 months at this Job
- BA - Government and Law
Black & Veatch Corporation June 2018 to Present Sr. Field Contracts Manager – Bottom Ash Conversion & Water Management Project Plant Barry, Bucks AL $200 Million Construction and Service Contracts Strategy & Management, Administration and Compliance; Contractor/ Subcontractor/Vendor Agreements and Change Orders - Drafting, Negotiation and Administration; Relationship Management; Invoice/Finance administration; Risk management (Claims, Forensics, Analysis); Warranty; Development, writing and sourcing of RFPs; Submittal review and recommendation of award; Policy and Procedure development, writing and implementation; Document Control Processes/Systems; Procurement outreach; Confidentiality
Black & Veatch Corporation June 2018 to Present
Sr. Field Contracts Manager – Bottom Ash Conversion & Water Management Project Plant Barry, Bucks AL $200 Million
Construction and Service Contracts Strategy & Management, Administration and Compliance; Contractor/ Subcontractor/Vendor Agreements and Change Orders - Drafting, Negotiation and Administration; Relationship Management; Invoice/Finance administration; Risk management (Claims, Forensics, Analysis); Warranty; Development, writing and sourcing of RFPs; Submittal review and recommendation of award; Policy and Procedure development, writing and implementation; Document Control Processes/Systems; Procurement outreach; Confidentiality
- Sr. Field Contracts Manager at Black & Veatch
- Subcontracts Manager at ABB Inc
- Project Procurement Manager - Clean Products Upgrade Project (CPUP) at Tesoro Refining & Marketing Company LLC
- GNMA Master SubServicer Program Manager at Carrington Mortgage Services LLC
11 months at this Job
- Certificate - Project Management
- - Intellectual Property and Business Law
- BA - Philosophy
- BFA - Graphic Arts
- Certification - Conflict Resolution
- - Multimedia Production
Grants and Contracts Manager for company that channels Federal funding for veterans outreach programs. Responsibilities include:
• Proposal and grant writing, production
• Managing proposal teams
• Contract Management
- Grants and Contracts Manager at Veterans Inc.
- Proposal Coordinator/Writer at University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Full-Time Contract Proposal Coordinator at University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Contract Proposal Writer at Various Massachusetts Companies
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate in Essentials of Commercial Contract Management - Contract Management
- Master's Degree - Communications