Prepare,update and maintain over 50 state contracts. Renew over 50 state contracts each Fiscal year with various state offices for re-contracting. Maintain and update a roster database as changes and amendments occur. Review attendance to ensure accuracy and predict attendance trends. Act as primary contact with various state contract offices. Knowledge of all types of services that clients receive and their relationship to billing contracts. Manager to the Contracts Associate. Ensure all billing is correct and done in a timely manner. Oversee all entries into Great Plains for all Contract billings, including MED billing. Maintain attendance database for clients through MITC Software.
- Contracts Manager at NuPath, Inc.
- Office Manager/Accountant at Dan Williams Contracting
- Office manager/Accountant at Dom's Radiant Heating
- Contract Associate at NuPath, Inc.
7 years, 1 month at this Job
Contracts Manager for One Hermann Place Project Houston, TX : 2013- 2016 (7-story mid-rise building, 224 units, $ 85 M.) ($ 85 M., 7-story luxury residential apartment building. Set on a 2.25-acre development,. This high-end residential structure features 240,000 sf of net residential space (311,000 sf gross) with 224 high-end units composed of studios, one- and two-bedroom units, with a penthouse level that includes five distinctively finished suites. Each unit will be fit-out with high-end details, ranging in size from 580 sf to 2,800 sf. All units overlook either Hermann Park or the privately designed 12,000 sf courtyard which includes a swimming pool, decks, patios, fountains and gardens. Units lining Hermann Drive feature balconies. There is 9,000 sf of communal space within the complex including an elegantly detailed entry lobby, a park facing fitness room with an isolated slab floor for vibration and sound control, IT, mechanical, electrical & mail rooms off the elevator lobby, a club lounge with courtyard views and high end details. This project includes a 128,000 sf, five-story, 351 space concrete parking garage with metal ceiling entry, second floor electric-car charging stations and entrances on each level). Duties: - Coordinate the prequalification and short-listing of Suppliers, Consultants and Contractors - Participate in the selection of the Architect and its consultants, attend all design meetings for all phases. - Review and monitor all design phases documents for conformance with the budget, schedule and constructability, prior to dispatch to the selected general contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers. - Receive, review,analyze, and evaluate the received proposals from the general contractors, subcontractors, and vendors and prepare a report, which includes the comments, and recommendations. - Participate in the meetings and negotiations with the general contractors, and subcontractors to reach agreements. - Preapre the agreements and the contract documents. - On daily basis supervise the work of the project contractor(s) for the compliance with the contract documents, in terms of quality, schedule, cost, and safety program adherence. - Participate in preparing, and reviewing the contracts and the change orders for the contractors, architect, consultants, and vendors, and forwarding to the team leader for final approval - Review and approve the invoices received from contractors, architect, consultants, and vendors, and forwarding them to the team leader for final approval. - Participate in the project close out including, the final cost reconciliation, final account of the project, close out submittals, etc. Contracts Manager for Two Hermann Place Project: 2017- Todate (32-story high-rise building, 262 units, $ 125 M.) The project is in the design phase. Contracts Manager for Sugur Creek Redevelopment Project Sugur Land, TX: 2018- Todate The project is in the design phase. Contracts Manager for Lanidex Plaza Redevelopment Project Parsippany, NJ : 2018- Todate The project is in the design phase.
- Contracts Manager at TEMA DEVELOPMENT INC,
- Vice President- Contracts and Procurement at WORLD WIDE CONTRACTING- WTEX
- Project Manager/ Contracts Manager at CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTORS COMPANY
- Project Manager at KANAN ENGINEERING OFFICE
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering
Responsibilities initially were collaboratively developing inter-divisional Major Subcontracts, performing cost/price analysis and successfully assertion of 'commerciality' of major product lines, reviewing terms and conditions, developing Contract Special Provisions encompassing technical and leadership requirements, developing an "Order of Precedence" clause so as to put the program requirements and needs into the actual Contract ahead of Company Standard Terms & Conditions. As a Contracts Manager, my staff consisted of five (5) individuals who encompassed the Price/Cost Analysis, Major Subcontract Administration, Contract Administration, Data Entry and other Administrative functions. During my tenure, was informed that I not only represented II-VI Optical Systems, with locations in Tustin, CA; Murrieta, CA; Saxonburg and Philadelphia, PA but was the only Contract Manager for the entire II-VI Corporation. In that added responsibility role I developed, from scratch Intellectual Property and Long Term Agreements between II-VI Corporate and the Divisions mentioned earlier. In addition, I developed Government Travel Requirements, collaborated in developing Corporate wide Import/Export (ITAR & EAR) Policies and Procedures.
- Contracts Manager at VI Optical Systems, Inc
- Sr. Purchasing Contracts Professional (Contract) at Robert Half Legal on Contract to Tri Alpha Energy, Inc
- Sr. Subcontract Administrator (Staff) at Sikorsky Aircraft, a Lockheed-Martin Company
- Sr. Contract Negotiator (Contract) at Raytheon
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- MLA - Pricing and Proposal Management for Software
- M.B.A - Business Management
Contracts Manager: Assist Sr. Contracts Manager with NDAs and Pos, redlining terms and conditions from buyers and creating template Terms and Conditions for TrellisWare Technogies, Inc. Drafting contract process and procedure.
- CONTRACTS MANAGER at Robert Half at TrellisWare Technologies
- CONTRACTS MANAGER FOR VENDOR MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION at Kaiser Permanente
- CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR at APR Consulting, Inc
- CO-ADMINISTRATOR AND STRATEGIC CONSULTANT at The Center For Wholeness
11 months at this Job
- MASTER OF ARTS - PSYCHOLOGY
- DOCTOR of MINISTRY - D. Min. Applied Ministries
- MASTER OF ARTS - PASTORAL THEOLOGY
- Certificate - Theology
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- JURIS DOCTOR
Serving as the corporate Contracts Manager manages all corporate contractual activities in a fast paced Information Technology Cyber Security environment. Interfaces with Program Managers, Contracting Officers, Prime Contractors, Subcontractors, Teaming Partners, and Internal Staff on a daily basis. Prepares and negotiates all contracts/subcontracts and contractual agreements. Manages various contract types to include Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Incentive Fee (CPIF), Time and Materials (T&M), and Firm Fixed Price (FFP). Provides contractual support for all proposal efforts and assists with pricing and narratives. Responsible for managing the Contract/Subcontract Administrators distributing responsibilities and tasks. Provides guidance and assistance on developing corporate policies and procedures. Consults with corporate leadership on a regular basis. Provides guidance and assistance to Accounting/Finance personnel in order to problem solve. Processes Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Consulting Agreements, and data for Joint Ventures. Utilizes the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) on a daily basis. Proficient in SAP, PADDS, PD2, MS Office Suites, and CostPoint.
- Contracts Manager at Sentar, Inc.
- Sr. Contracts Manager at L3 Technologies
- Contracting Officer at ARMY CONTRACTING COMMAND
- Cost Price Analyst at Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - MS Management/Contracts
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
I am a seasoned in-house Contracts Manager with over 17 years of experience. My objective is to secure permanent employment with a successful company where I can establish a long-term career and flex my inherent talents in Contract Administration. Johnson & Johnson Vision (Select Source International) ♦ Santa Ana, California
Contracts Manager, Sales Operations ♦ October 2017 - Present
• Draft, negotiate and critically review a mixed portfolio of agreements.
• Serve as Legal Department & Compliance gatekeeper for all contracts.
• Responsible for the execution of tasks throughout the contract lifecycle, including but not limited to modifications, amendments, statements of work, renewals.
• Support the pursuit and successful execution of contracts while ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for analyzing pricing and contract related information, preparing deal analysis and support for adhering to pricing policies, contractual terms and initiatives.
• Responsible for communicating salient contract terms and expirations to the appropriate departmental stakeholders.
• Maintain files for each contract which includes original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules and terms.
• Established contract management procedures and workflow processes while incorporating best practices and proactively implementing solutions for process improvements.
• Analyze pricing and contract related information to provide support for adhering to pricing policies, rebate programs, and contractual terms
- Contracts Manager, Sales Operations at Johnson & Johnson
- Contracts Manager/Buyer, Supply Chain/Legal at Nexera, Inc
- Contract Administrator, Legal at The New York Racing Association, Inc
- Contract Administrator & Executive Assistant to the VP & General Counsel at Hearst Television Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Mission Cyber and Intelligence solutions group Senior contracts manager in the Security Solutions Business Unit currently leading contract and capture activities in the U.S. Intelligence Community, Defense, and federal civilian agencies. GSA FEDSIM-administered Blanket Purchasing Agreements and task orders for cybersecurity products and services. Portfolio of contracts/task orders include:
• Programs in full spectrum cybersecurity, systems and applications development, in support of the Signals Intelligence mission, Cloud based application development / migration and worldwide Managed Services Enterprise IT.
• Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Tools and Continuous Monitoring as a Service (CMaaS) BPA - lead three hybrid FP and LH task orders for cybersecurity services and products with total ceiling of $149M.
• BPA for a non-DoD Intel agency with three active FP task orders and ceiling of $55M. Supported three strategic task order wins of $52M.
• Alliant time & materials award-fee-type task order for IT cybersecurity services to enhance and sustain DoD cybersecurity capabilities and total ceiling of $249M.
- Senior Contracts Manager at ManTech Advanced Systems International Corp
- President/Business Manager at C3 Ventures, LLC
- Assistant Vice President, Group Contracts Manager at Alion Science and Technology Corporation
- Senior Contracts Manager at CISBU
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree - General Studies
- Bachelor of Science degree - Business Administration
Principal point of contact for contractual matters related to contracts and subcontracts. Coordinate with business development and proposal teams on RFP review and analysis and with Executive, Program and Pricing liaison to prepare cost and management proposals. Prepare and issue solicitation packages for potential subcontractors, perform cost and price analysis of subcontractor submissions, and negotiate terms and conditions prior to document execution. Responsible for reviewing, negotiating and maintaining NDAs, Teaming Agreements, and product license agreements. Developed templates for standard contract and subcontract documents. Also designated Export Compliance Manager - developed Export Compliance Manual, responsible for preparing and processing export licenses and Technical Assistance Agreement applications to the State Department and ensuring compliance with export regulations. Coordinate with Quality Manager on activities in preparation for ISO and CMMI certifications. As a new functional area within the company, this position has required the development of methodologies for coordinating contracts functions, the implementation of processes and procedures for handling contractual transactions and the flexibility to work within an unstructured, yet highly skilled environment.
- Contracts Manager at hammers Company, Inc
- Sr. Contract Administrator at INTEGRAL SYSTEMS, INC
- Sr. Contract Administrator at ALION SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- Contracts Manager at ICF INTERNATIONAL
10 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
2010 to Present) A demonstrated record of success and achievement at this provider of housing services for annual meetings, trade shows, conferences and conventions across the continental United States and Canada, marked by a promotion to a position of increased influence, authority, and accountability. As Senior Contracts Manager, fulfills a critical role negotiating and administering contracts with strategic partners providing housing for the company's clients, meeting the challenge of coordinating multiple concurrent client events. Sources and builds strong relationships with a network of hotel partners in order to provide a diverse selection of housing options to the customer base. - Serves as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert, providing guidance and direction to internal and external clients relating to offers, contract terms, and conditions. - Recognized for successfully removing roadblocks and overcoming bottlenecks with the potential to impact client event execution; leverages creative problem solving and independent initiative, delivering results in difficult negotiations. - Trains new contract coordinators, assistants, and other personnel in the principles of contract formation, negotiations, event planning, and other core responsibilities. - Maintains an up-to-date command of trends and emerging developments in the Hospitality Industry relating to hotel operations and contracting; revises client contract and addendum templates to safeguard customer interests under all market conditions. - Over tenure, successfully negotiated and managed over 2,500 contracts for meetings and trade shows ranging from 100 to over 70,000 room nights across single properties and for as many as 90 hotels.
- Senior Contracts Manager at Expovision Inc
- Contracts Manager at Expovision Inc
- Account Manager at Accommodations Unlimited
- Manager, Conferences and Events at National Industries for the Blind
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - English
- Certificate of Completion - Leadership Breakthrough 1
Contract Management & Administration:
• Act as lead Contracts Manager for GSA Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) multiple award program awarded for $50B over 15 years to support federal agencies in transitioning from obsolete GSA GWAC contract vehicles including Networx, Local Service Agreements (LSA) and WITS to implement innovative telecommunications, IT and networking services
• Act as primary liaison between Harris business segments and GSA customer to ensure all contractual and security related deliverables are submitted for on time delivery (OTD) as required
• Collaborate extensively across Harris business segments (includes: Program Management, Systems Engineering, Legal, Customer Support Operations and Harris leadership) to assist in interpretation of the GSA EIS contract language and FAR/DFAR clauses
• Manage the EIS contract repository for organization of all contract files, modifications and internal/external correspondence
• Compose, co-develop and markup all contract administration related documentation for internal peer reviews prior to final execution
• Evaluate Fair Opportunity/ Task Order RFPs, RFI or draft RFP packages for detailed scope of services, bid/proposal and technical requirements to determine Harris' eligibility for pursuing various EIS opportunities as a systems integrator prime contractor
• Act as liaison to Program Manager and Systems Engineering team for successful development and implementation of the Harris Business Support System (BSS), System Security Plan (SSP) and Authority to Operate (ATO) activities as required per the contract
• Act as a liaison between Legal/General Counsel and Subcontract Management to co-develop documentation to reduce/ mitigate company risk for potential organizational conflicts of interest (OCI), non-disclosure agreements and other legal matters
• Act as lead Contracts Manager on program for Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (ERAU)/ FAA subcontract agreement to execute, negotiate and markup language to various task order and master agreement amendments ranging from $5K up to $500K Accomplishments: Currently act as lead contributor on behalf of the Contracts segment for Mission Networks Engagement Committee to help facilitate employee engagement activities and meet FY19 goals in Career Development, Communications, Leadership and Sustainability. I have successfully led a team of four in the "Operation Gratitude - Project in a Box" sustainability event in November 2018, which required my team to successfully fill over 150 care packages, create 100 paracord bracelets and write 200+ Veteran's Day 'Thank You' cards. I also actively participate as a key contributor on "Tiger Training Team" to orchestrate more valued and innovative solutions to promote effective employee training and career development within Contracts Management to meet the Harris Business Excellence (HBX) initiative for FY19.
- Sr. Contracts Specialist / Contracts Manager at Harris Corporation
- Sourcing Manager Professional at AIG Global Sourcing & Procurement Services
- Federal Procurement Contracting Officer at General Services Administration (GSA)
- Senior Subcontract Specialist at Black & Veatch Corporation - Federal Service Division
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Management & Leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Telecommunications Management