Started with the company as a temporary paralegal and subsequently hired;
promoted to Sr. Contracts Paralegal and then to Lead Contracts Specialist
• Support the sales organization through the contract lifecycle
• Collaborate remotely with internal and external business partners to drive efforts to meet sales goals monthly, quarterly and annually
• Negotiate and close revenue generating contracts, including software license and services agreements related to on premise, SaaS and cloud applications, statements of work, change orders and subscription agreements
• Negotiate confidentiality agreements and vendor agreements
• Analyze RFPs, and RFIs for legal issues and provide risk assessment
• Manage the work flow for contract administrators
• Develop and administer departmental processes
• Onboard contract administrators, attorneys, customer success managers and others within the organization
- Lead Contracts Specialist at PowerPlan, Inc
- Corporate Paralegal at Unisource Worldwide, Inc
- Senior Paralegal at Cohen Pollock Merlin Axelrod & Small, P.C
- Legal Secretary/Paralegal at John J. Scroggin & Associates, P.C
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Juris Doctorate
- Bachelor's Degree - Political Science
A product solutions company that provides exceptional defense and aerospace design,
manufacturing, test and supply-chain management services August 2018 - Present
● Developed new Contracts Department within Legal Department to ensure compliance
● Managed multi-million dollar contracts
● Wrote technical documents, user guides, processes and procedures
● Reviewed contract documents for compliance and department development
● Managed contract lifecycle of MSA's, LTA's, PIA's, etc. and ITAR compliant contracts
● Complied with and enforced guidelines and procedures
● Adhered to and flowed down FAR, DFAR and quality requirements
● Reviewed contract requirements and specifications
● Maintained subcontract reps and certs
● Trained colleagues
● Researched information across several departments
● Collaborated with legal, supply chain, leadership, finance, Business Units, etc.
● Analyzed critical data for leadership
● Identified and implemented efficient ways to improve and streamline current contract process
● Utilized Salesforce.com, SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suites, SAP
- Contracts Specialist at Jabil Inc
- Proposal Manager at Advanced Disposal (NYSE
- Government Procurement Specialist at JARI
- Owner/Operator at MailBin, Ltd
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Journalism
- - Government
Albuquerque, NM Approximately five years as Contracts Specialist, with additional responsibilities as Safety Officer, Customer and Government Property Manager. Duties involved dealing with major DoD agencies and their suppliers in electronics manufacturing. Moved to Quality Dept. as Quality and Administrative Specialist and assigned primary duty as Manager of the Calibration Lab. My new position included handling supply and administrative duties in the new department.
- Approximately five years as Contracts Specialist at General Technology Corporation, Division of Crane Aerospace
- Systems Proposal Manager at Frequency Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
- Logistics Coordinator at Wang Laboratories, Inc.
10 years at this Job
- AA, Business Administration - subjects of interest, including psychology and sociology
• Maintained over 10,000 corporate contracts ranging from $100 to $1.5M a piece.
• Data entry, billing, and completion of copier maintenance contracts.
• Responsible for correcting billing issues and resolving customer inquiries via email, phone and fax.
• Initiated 40+ calls a day to gather information for various customers and field over 100 inbound calls and emails from various business customers.
• Collections, Accounts Receivable, specialized billing.
• Assisted other departments by completing meter entries, backing up phone/front counter receptionist and volunteering data entry skills to assist warehouse with quarterly inventory. Accomplishments Vice-Presidents Club winner for dedication in meeting and exceeding monthly goals. Successfully completed a challenging system migration with intense involvement.
- Contracts Specialist at Berney Office Solutions
- Customer Care Manager at Bright House Networks
- Technical Support Supervisor at Brighthouse Networks
- Lead Customer Service Representative at Brighthouse Networks
8 years at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration---In Progress
• Ensure accuracy in analyzing, auditing and processing all product-related corporate contracts for activation and billing through SAP and Salesforce.
• Engage in interdepartmental collaboration as a liaison between Sales Representatives, Account Managers, and Billing, to expedite contract revisions.
• Utilize strong administrative and organizational skills, along with excellent written and verbal communication to ensure a congenial atmosphere in resolving issues, as well as developing and executing solutions.
- CONTRACTS SPECIALIST at Dealertrack / Cox Automotive
- New York City Peer Instructional Coach at NYC Public Middle School
- MATHEMATICS TEACHER New York City Department of Education at
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - MATHEMATICS
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
• Prepare and coordinate new bid proposals and extension requests: act as liaison between requestor and other department personnel to compile and present data, work with Corporate Account Directors, Marketing, and Legal to properly interpret request requirements, analyze data and prepare reports and responses according to guidelines within the required timeframe.
• Maintain accurate price files as materials are added and removed from contract through FDA approval and company discontinuation.
• Review contract language for legal presentation during contract negotiation process.
• Record and file data pertaining to requests for tracking and follow-up.
• Research, respond to, and process contract pricing discrepancies submitted from customers or to the sales field. Submit credit requests for processing as needed.
• Pricing matrix projects as assigned. Assisting in maintaining pricing integrity implementation and focus. While working on this project, the number of unsigned contracts has been cut in half.
- Contracts Specialist at Aesculap, Inc
- Accounting Generalist at Hydac Technology Corporation
- Customer Service/Inside Sales at HYDAC Technology Corporation
- Denials Coordinator at Community Health Systems, Bethlehem Service Center
6 months at this Job
- None - Outpatient Coding and Health Information Management
- None - Biochemistry
• Managed all aspects of the Purchasing process, including construction, professional services, term contracts and service agreements
• Awarded, administered and managed contracts in accordance with Arlington County Policy and ACPS' Procurement Manual
• Oversaw the procurement of Professional and Construction Services and more complex procurements, as assigned
• Conferred with departments to determine purchasing needs. Supported vendor qualifications, cost price analysis, and contract negotiations
• Developed and maintained a Contracts Database to track all active contracts, expiration and renewal due dates.
• Attended and managed Pre-Bid and Pre-Proposal Conferences
• Assisted the Management Analyst with monitoring the budget; participate in the development of the department budget.
• Managed all Construction contracts, Monitored contract executions, budgeting and invoicing.
- CONTRACTS SPECIALIST at ARLINGTON COUNTY
- CONTRACTS COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST at OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE
- PROCUREMENT OFFICER III at PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY SERVICE AUTHORITY
- SENIOR SUPERVISORY CONTRACTS OFFICER at AACTIVE CONSULTING
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE - (VCA) CERTIFICATION
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE - ENGLISH
- MASTER'S DEGREE - Education
I have been working for over four years. I began as a Verification agent where I processed sales packages with guests by phone, lead vendor verification processes, trained new team members and served on the Center’s morale committee. I was then promoted to the Audit team, where I spent 3 years. In this position, I audited sales packages, assuring they meet legal and company guidelines, while exceeding metrics and training new team members. In June, I was promoted to the Contracts department where I process contracts for the sales teams around the country. Finally I was promoted to Contract Specialist
- Contracts Specialist at Diamond Resorts
- International Customer Service Representative at Williams-Sonoma Inc
- Customer Assistant at AT&T
- CSR - Customer Service Representative at HCA
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - cook
Oversaw the administration of over 20 contracts, 11 Task Orders, and four BPA/BOAs valued over $850,000,00.00
• Assisted in managing a Spare Parts/Repair of Parts contract totaling over $325,000,000.00 in support of military operations in Afghanistan
• Processed 65 Change Orders on the six separate Purchase Orders on the Spare Parts/Repair of Parts Contract
• Prepared required documents to Department of Defense Trade Controls for the registration requests for both Brokering and Manufacturing/Exporter Registration
• Assisted Business Development, Project Management, and Business Operations teams with various duties including providing subject matter expertise on contractual matters
• Maintained all paper and electronic contractual files ensuring compliance with Government and company policies
- Contracts Specialist at ARMA Global Corporation
- Purchasing/Contracts Specialist at U.S Air Force
2 years at this Job
Responsible for overseeing the contract process
● Manage auction day issues and facilitate the general flow of the contracts
● Address inquiries from buyers, agents, and lenders professionally and in a timely manner
● Review and complete daily aged pipeline reports
● Review and verify important documents (EMD, POF, Entity, etc.)
- Contracts Specialist at Auction.com
- Broker at Watermark Realty
- Realtor/Loan Officer/Notary Public at Home Central Realty
7 months at this Job
- - Business Administration