Lead Contracts Specialist for all Government Solution Line contractual activities of customer bids. Generate and execute agreement for renewals, extensions, and certifications of cost of living for international stationed Engineers. Prepare and draft renewal agreements for Government Gateway Services and Airport Solutions for over 280 airports domestic and international. Provide support of the pre and post sales management of contracts. Manage all administration activities around the contract lifecycle to ensure accurate and timely completion of contractual tasks. Recovered over $500K of missing payments from various countries for the iBorders Government Solution Lines by developing a revenue assurance reports to locate discrepancies in failure of payments and inaccurate billing. Coordinate billing approval request with Finance Directors for all GEOs. Generate and submit recurring and non-recurring billing request for monthly and quarterly billing milestones by using the Salesforce tool. Carry out the daily operations and workflow of the commercial and government contract team and facilitate logistics, such as meetings and reviews with international Directors and Managers. Maintain master files and databases on bid responses, contract issues and renewals, ensuring resources are available to all team members and directors. Prepare reports and assist in development of presentations, creating and distributing documents to relevant parties. Review, understand and manage customer contracts. Support the resolution of issues linked to contractual process issues. Assist with helping identify, assess and manage contractual risk as part of the bid team.
- Contracts Specialist at SITA
- Tax Preparer at Freetaxquotes.com
- Associate Project Manager at Epiq
- Contract Negotiator at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Project Management
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Newport Beach, CA June 2016- Current A global provider of complete wireless solutions, including design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments. minimize risk and liability to Mobilitie. A&E etc.) to assure on time delivery of good and services and completion of projects. reconciliation with AP. cost by almost 50% resulting in cost savings of six figures within months. many construction services staffing agreements enabling construction start and completion of project sites on or ahead of schedule. ENGILLA (ANGELA) DRAPER 46 Hawksmorr, Aliso Viejo CA 92656 949-943-9577 (Cellular)
• As a Sr. Contracts Specialist, I am responsible for all aspects of contracting and purchasing of goods and services for Mobilitie. I have successfully negotiated contracts for General Services Sales of Goods as well as Contracts for major Construction Services.
• My responsibilities include overseeing, planning and executing all procurement tasks starting from sourcing and onboarding new Vendors and Contractors as well as negotiating contract terms and cost to achieve best value and
• I am extremely hands on and also administering contracts and processing purchase orders (construction, logistics,
• I am also assisting with claim resolution and administration of invoicing and closeout activities such as invoice
• My logistics team and I are also responsible for sourcing, purchasing and delivery of all projects logistics materials and consumable materials needed for construction of sites. I have cut down Photo-Simulation and Radius Map
• I was a significant contributor in onboarding construction contractors across US and negotiating and executing
• I have strong Price and Terms and Conditions negotiations skills that resulted in saving cost and execution time as well as minimizing risk to Mobilitie across different functions including Logistics team.
Newport Beach, CA June 2016- Current
A global provider of complete wireless solutions, including design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
minimize risk and liability to Mobilitie.
A&E etc.) to assure on time delivery of good and services and completion of projects.
reconciliation with AP.
cost by almost 50% resulting in cost savings of six figures within months.
many construction services staffing agreements enabling construction start and completion of project sites on or ahead of schedule.
ENGILLA (ANGELA) DRAPER
46 Hawksmorr, Aliso Viejo
- Sr. Contracts Specialist at Mobilitie Management, LLC
- A multi-billion dollar publicly traded Biotech Company , leading developer, manufacturer at Illumina, Inc
- maintenance, and project management companies at Fluor Corporation
- Accounting Associate at Siemens AG
3 years at this Job
- - Industrial Engineering & Business Economics
The nation's largest Medicare and Medicaid managed health care organization serving 5.6 million members
across 16 states.
Sourcing & Contracts Specialist (Oct-2015 to Apr-2019)
Part of the team with accountability for over $300M in annual organizational spend. Responsible for planning and directing sourcing strategies for indirect categories. Assessed all purchasing options to determine and create
best sourcing opportunities. Managed requirements of C-Suite stakeholders and collaborated extensively with
internal customers and external suppliers to ensure overall service and satisfaction. Strategic Sourcing, Contract Management & Relationship Management:
• Developed and rolled out sourcing strategies for various professional service engagements: Language Translation Services, Medical Review Services, Biometric Screening, Marketing Fulfillment, Print and Promotion, Payment Integrity, Media Buy/Placement and Communications/Marketing (Spend $92M, Savings 14%).
• Collaborated with internal stakeholders on Statement of Work (SOW) re-writes that better reflect requirements and deliverables.
• Reduced risk exposure by identifying contract issues, negotiating favorable terms & providing oversight of contract compliance through all phases.
• Negotiated Long Term Agreements (LTAs), Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Letter of Intent (LOIs), Master Professional & Consulting Services Agreements (MSAs).
• Created Requisitions & Purchase Orders within PeopleSoft and Zycus financial systems in conformance to Procurement policies.
• Involved in corporate sourcing roadshows, explaining the procurement process to internal stakeholders.
• Supported the supplier diversity goals by engaging and mentoring diverse suppliers. Vendor Management
• Maintained key performance indicators for strategic supplier performance and progress.
• Identified, mentored and on-boarded certified small diverse businesses (SDB) to meet state RFP requirements.
• Worked with internal stakeholders to identify sourcing opportunities to engage diverse suppliers.
• Participated in supplier quality audits.
• Direct liaison between accounts payable, finance, business areas and suppliers for the timely and accurate processing of invoices. ~ Analysis & Research
• Spend analysis to determine savings opportunities.
• Interviewed current and prospective suppliers to keep abreast of sourcing opportunities.
• Management of the Corporate Sourcing SharePoint site. Procure-to-Pay System (Zycus) Implementation & Ongoing Support:
• Supported the enterprise-wide implementation of Zycus financial system; analyzed data needed for system implementation, assisted in the creation of Zycus purchasing templates and collaborated with Zycus SME's and internal departments to ensure a seamless transition.
• Trained and supported internal departments on the Zycus system.
- Sourcing & Contracts Specialist at AMERIHEALTH CARITAS
- Analyst - Finance & Accounting at DISTRICT 1199C TRAINING & UPGRADING FUND
- Lighting Designer at LIGHTING DESIGN COLLABORATIVE
- Architectural Designer at CREATIVE CONTRACTING
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - Education
- Bachelor of Science - Architecture
Outline of Duties: - Provided ground-up training, reviewed/ finalized contracts for eight contract administrators. - Finalized/reviewed contract closeouts in accordance with local policy and Federal Acquisition Regulations - Reviewed contract files to ensure purchases were made in compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations. - Utilized automated contracting system to prepare, analyze and process both simplified and complex acquisitions. - Prepared correspondence and negotiated contract modifications, ensured contractor compliance and quality control. Highlights of Performance: - Contracting Officer for Government Purchase Card branch, single handedly audited over 2,000 orders and ensured compliance with government regulations. - In 2017 I was the lead Contracting Officer on 13 contracts totaling over $1.8 million. In the same year I was the administrator on 21 contracts and Blanket Purchase Agreements with a value of over $32.4 million. In 2016 I managed 52 new contracts valued at $45 million, this accounted for 65% of sections total contract actions. - Business advisor for 12 man source selection team on $9 million dollar security system modernization acquisition, coordinated team efforts to complete the project a month ahead of schedule. - Primary Contracts Specialist on Wright-Patterson's four base wide office furniture Blanket Purchas Agreements valued at $20 million. Using expedited processes I was able to complete the orders in seven days while staying FAR compliant. - Hand-picked to take over completion of $19.5 million contract for lab specimen testing. Developed a multi-organizational contract vehicle to ensure all usable equipment could be purchased at any time - Established Wright-Patterson's Expanded Use Government Purchase Card program. This program was designed to allow for Purchase Card buys up to SAT. This program reduced the ordering process from a standard 30 days to three days.
- Contracting Officer/ Contracts Specialist at Active Duty United States Air Force
- Contracting Officer (SAT) at Active Duty United States Air Force
- Contracts Specialist at Active Duty United States Air Force
- Contracts Specialist at Active Duty United States Air Force
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
With more than $9 billion in annual revenue and 35,000 employees, Republic Services is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and waste services. January 2018 - Current Sr. Contracts Specialist - Procurement - Contract development, approvals, execution and maintenance through collaboration and relationship management with Business, Legal, Risk/Insurance, HR, Category Management, Stakeholders - Support to Procurement teams in analysis and strategy for new contract negotiations including pricing and payment terms, SLA's, risk, safety, and other applicable terms and conditions - Process documentation and improvement affecting not only the Contract function, but the Procurement team overall. This includes unification and consistency of systems, document storage, communication process, templates, and the contract activity reporting tool.
With more than $9 billion in annual revenue and 35,000 employees, Republic Services is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and waste services.
January 2018 - Current
Sr. Contracts Specialist - Procurement
- Contract development, approvals, execution and maintenance through collaboration and relationship management with Business, Legal, Risk/Insurance, HR, Category Management, Stakeholders
- Support to Procurement teams in analysis and strategy for new contract negotiations including pricing and payment terms, SLA's, risk, safety, and other applicable terms and conditions
- Process documentation and improvement affecting not only the Contract function, but the Procurement team overall. This includes unification and consistency of systems, document storage, communication process, templates, and the contract activity reporting tool.
- Sr. Contracts Specialist - Procurement at Republic Services, Inc
- Contracts Manager; Sr. Contract Administrator - National Accounts (Customer Team) at Republic Services
- Supervisor, Customer Operations - Audit Services (Contract Administration) at US Foods
- Business Analyst/Team Lead, National Contract Administration/Vendor Finance at US Foods
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration - Marketing
- Contracts Specialist at Home Therapy Specialist
- Contracts Specialist / Paralegal at Texas Children's Hospital
- Contracts Specialist at NextEra Energy, Inc
- Paralegal at Farrar & Ball, LLP
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Paralegal Studies, B.S
- The TJX Companies Inc.
• Negotiating, drafting, and review of MSA, EULA, Statements of Work, Software Licenses, SaaS, and other contracts
• Coordinating the execution of agreements with Procurement
• Research and updating internal documents
- Contracts Specialist at Lindsey & Africa
- Assistant Grants & Contracts Officer - Temporary at Harvard University at Beacon Hill Staffing Group
- Vendor Contracts Specialist at KNF&T Staffing Resources
- Legal Intern at Iron Mountain
1 month at this Job
- J. D.
- B.S.B.A. in Entrepreneurial Venture Creation and Management - Entrepreneurial Venture Creation and Management
Key Responsibilities: ◦ Assist in the review of awarded Government and non-Government contracts ◦ Assist in the review of contract terms and conditions to negotiate, if necessary ◦ Create, examine, and monitor contractual agreements (e.g., Consulting Agreements, Bailment Agreements, and Non-Disclosure Agreements) ◦ File and maintain customer proprietary information ◦ Receive and enter customer orders into company ERP system ◦ Work with high level managers, business developers, and executives to assist in any contractual needs
- Contracts Specialist at Stark Aerospace, Inc
- Legal Assistant/Intern at R. Gawyn Mitchell Law Office
- Receptionist at Legal Aid
11 months at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration - Business Administration
- - business
- Bachelor of Science degree - Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Arts degree
Service Contracts duties:
• Specialist build contracts based on reports driven from Service order reports
• Receive telephone calls from internal Carousel sources and outside customers for problem resolution.
• Coordinate with Account Executives and Department Employees for renewal opportunities.
• Answer customer questions on support pricing and services.
• Ensure proper margin analysis of new and renewing maintenance
• Provide accurate reporting on current status of renewals for the department.
- Service Contracts Specialist at Carousel Industries
- Providence Talks Supervisor at Children's Friend and Service
- Early Head Start/ Head Start Family Worker at Children's Friend and Service
- Operations Assistant at The Children's Workshop
5 months at this Job
- Associate in Elementary Education - Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science - Education
Responsible for coordinating, developing, and producing all contracts, proposals, & legal documents (approximately 30 per week) from creation through execution, completion, and archiving for a NASA-affiliated engineering firm. Conduct legal review,
organize/maintain all company records, and perform legal research to advise management and to ensure compliance with appropriate
laws, regulations, and policies. Serve as contract negotiator for all clients; coordinate and support the business insurance program.
• Created new contract negotiation strategy, saving an estimated $365,000 in potential legal defense costs
• Synthesized 50 outdated Non-Disclosure Agreements into comprehensive new agreement, training and review procedures
• Enlisted auditor to help ensure firm compliance with information security/cybersecurity regulations on confidential and classified government information, potentially saving the firm millions of dollars
• Collaborated with Marketing to design internal marketing campaign to save firm money through implementing preventative measures; collaborated with IT to design new corrective action policy, ensuring efficient handling of employee mistakes
- Contracts Specialist at JONES EDMUNDS & ASSOCIATES
- Legal Intern at GUARDIAN AD LITEM, 4THJUDICIAL CIRCUIT
- Judicial Intern at THE HONORABLE JOHN T. BROWN
- Legal Assistant at LAW OFFICE OF PETER C.K. ENWALL, P.A
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Law
- Bachelor's - Sociology