- Control Engineer at Johnson Controls
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.S. - Electrical Engineering (Control)
Hankook Tire Manufacturing, Clarksville, Tennessee January 2019 - Present
Production Control Engineer
• Led capacity analysis to verify production for OE suppliers.
• Processed monthly stock closing for overall cost.
• Analyzed a rolling schedule to ensure overseas orders arrival for production needs.
- Production Control Engineer at Hankook Tire Manufacturing
- at Anthony Dairy Farm
- Design Engineer at Elkay Manufacturing Company
- Manufacturing Engineer at Engineering Industries, Inc
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineer - Mechanical Engineer
- - general education
- High School Diploma
India (CLIENT: FCA US LLC ) July 2014 - Aug 2016 Project 1: Engine Software Requirements (1 year and 8 months)
Role: Software and Control Engineer Responsible for:
• Analyzing the Control requirements and implementing the required logic in Simulink/Stateflow Model format.
• Designing of Powertrain Control models using the knowledge of MISRA and MAAB Guidelines.
• Implementing Model Data Dictionary for features to include all Volatile memory and Power Calibrations.
• Performing Model-in-loop testing (MIL), by developing DVP's and creating test vectors to test model from functional as well as coverage aspect.
• Generation of code using dSPACETargetLink and performed Software-in-Loop testing (SIL).
• Performed task of converting the C code and Word Markups to Simulink Models.
• Developing automation scripts using M scripting to reduce the manual efforts and mistakes. Project 2: Physics Based Model Based designing (5 months) Role: Software and Control Engineer
• Understanding the system requirements and documenting them in requirement management tool DOORS Next Generation (DNG).
• Exposure to application layer of AUTOSAR architecture.
• Worked on System Desk tool to define interfaces and internal behavior for each Runnable of Software Component (SWC).
• Importing the arxml files to generate the skeleton model in SIMULINK environment.
• Performing Hardware-in-Loop testing (HIL) to verify developed logic
- Software and Control Engineer at KPIT Technology Ltd
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
in a continuously broadening process control and automation roles in a manufacturing environment. ◦ First process control role was to bring pilot plant level fermentation systems and processes from manual operation to DCS automation control. ◦ Continued focusing on DCS automated controls at pilot plant level developing more advanced control schemes including off-gas sampling and analysis system, fed-batch systems, precipitation and recovery systems, dryer systems, milling systems. ◦ Production level DCS and PLC automation duties. Shared responsibility for code maintenance and solutions for difficult fermentation product precipitation and recovery, dryer, milling, solvent recovery, safety, regulatory, and environmental compliance systems, heat exchangers, bag house control, sterile processing, fluid transfer, wastewater treatment, sharing and arbitrating equipment resources in multiple batch installations. ◦ Shared responsibility of DCS logic design, problem solutions, code and support for batch implementation of fermentation recipes and processes for two CP Kelco sites. ◦ Became Senior Process Control Programmer for CP Kelco and provided mentoring for new automation programmer. ◦ Assumed full responsibility for site-wide DCS and PLC logic. ◦ Authored library of custom reusable logic controls developed for specific site requirements for multiple control platforms, defining company best practices. ◦ Recent completed complex project: Precipitation, dewatering, solvent recovery, drying and milling of food grade fermentation product. ◦ Recent completed complex sustainability project: Migrate an aging DCS system to modern, automated PLC control system. Majority contributor in collaborative effort of four-person team while using teamwork skills. ◦ Worked extensively with engineers of multiple disciplines. ◦ Participated in multiple safety and incident investigations as subject matter expert. GMP and ISO certification participant. ◦ Commissioning and start-up of multiple projects with broad selection of instrumentation and industrial control at multiple sites ◦ Implemented site's first test virtual server followed by partial ownership (with IT) of six-server, fifty-client VMWare solution. Process control group liaison with IT. * Over the course of over twenty years working in a Mechanical and Chemical Engineering environment, I developed expertise and became proficient in the following areas: ◦ OPC - Certified competency from Matrikon, Levels 1, 2 and 3, co-authored original specifications for original Matrikon APACS OPC server ◦ PI Data Historian - Server and Clients ◦ Fix32 and iFix (GE Proficy) SCADA systems and HMI - Point database, scripting, graphics, integration with external applications, VB ◦ iBatch - Area model development, recipe design and version management ◦ Moore (Siemens) APACS DCS expert level - IEC 1131 Standards, all languages. ◦ Allen Bradley ControlLogix Studio 5000 PLC Programming, ladder logic, structured text, SFC, Function Block Diagrams, AOI development ◦ Visual Basic - Specialized Certificate in VB Programming from UCSD, San Diego ◦ PC Hardware, networking and software, developed and managed Windows NT Domain, administered Windows Active Directory domain with IT assistance. ◦ Ethernet and proprietary networks, communication bridges between dissimilar network protocols ◦ Extensive commissioning experience ◦ PID loop tuning, Cascade, Feed Forward, Feed Backward ◦ Exceptional technical writing skills ◦ Excellent verbal communication skills ◦ Project documentation ◦ Ability to prioritize multiple projects ◦ Experience working in a manufacturing environment that actively seeks to improve safety and maintain ISO certifications ◦ Desire to continually learn new skills and discover new technology * Some experience in the following areas: ◦ Wonderware and Wonderware to Intellution conversions ◦ SQL Server ◦ Ignition * Trained but without experience ◦ DeltaV ◦ Siemens PCS7
- Control Engineer at CPKelco Automation Controls Engineering and Process Control
- Pilot scale experimental material production at CPKelco Process Research and Development
26 years at this Job
- - pharmacy
- - geology
- - engineering
- Certificate in VB
Tustin, CA 2 Years
82 Million dollar manufacturing company to thousands of Pool and Spa OEM, Distributors and Dealers Worldwide.
Quality Control Engineer
Manage and maintain quality control documents and SOP's to adhere to the Quality Management System. Maintain all Non Conforming, Corrective and Preventive Action reports and Equipment Calibration reports to ensure the success of Production and Infrastructure Operations. Implemented service
department material system to ensure turnaround of product received by customers was completed above expectations. Researched and analyzed historic
data that led to a Quality Control Database of trends and occurrences for defective product that is now used as an engineering resource tool.
COST REDUCTION & PROCESS IMPROVEMENTS:
• Eliminated problematic assembly parts and replaced them with zero defect replacements by effectively using knowledge mined from the Quality Control Database. This new method of identifying key performance indicators became an infinite well of data that solved many issues on engineering projects.
- Quality Control Engineer at Balboa Water Group
- Engineering & Quality Control Manager at Therm Products
- Engineering Team Leader of Product Development at National RV, INC
- Engineering Drafter II at Fleetwood Enterprises, INC
2 years at this Job
- AAS - Industrial Design & Drafting
- - Mathematics
I am a FRA licensed Remote control engineer Footboard yardmaster. I am in charge of all crews within my yard. It is my responsibility to make sure the work is getting done in the most safe and efficient way possible to service the customer
- Remote control engineer at Norfolk Southern
- Union laborer Foreman at Norfolk Southern
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
30303 (404) 215-0116 My responsibilities as a Process Control Engineer for the City of Atlanta; I support Intrenchment Creek, Utoy Creek, Pump Station's and the CSO's by maintaining the Foxboro DCS, PLC SCADA systems, I assist in the training of the Process Control Techs, troubleshooting and diagnostic of control issues as well as make recommendations on engineering and design of various project throughout the Watershed Wastewater Department. Planner& Scheduler City of Atlanta
- Computer Process Control Engineer at City of Atlanta
- D. Supervise staff at www.atlantaga.gov
- Computerized Maintenance Management System Analyst at City of Atlanta
- Process Control Supervisor at City of Atlanta
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certification in Electronics and Computer
• Designed and Implemented PLC and HMI Applications
• Prepared and studied design for wiring, installation, and configuration for field instrumentation, PLC Hardware and Panels
• Involved in installing PLC, s Communication setup and downloading the programme as an assistant engineer, operated in design department Control Panel wiring
• Responsible for setting up communication protocol by using serial communication though RS 232 and Modbus 485/422 communication through ethernet TCP/IP
• Worked on Miscellaneous continuous improvement projects for internal ease of workload in time consuming application through programming and building new application for loop check between the test system and customer control system
• Worked on programming and installations, and configuration of GE FANUC, s Micro, 90-30/20 PLC, s
• Worked on Wonderware HMI graphics. Designing and programming operating station screen through windowmaker. Setting up communication between plc and Wonderware HMI
• Advance and implement upgrades to manufacture equipment
• Maintain daily documents detailing control engineering throughout enterprise
• Design the electrical and pneumatic system using ACAD for case packing, Case Erector, Cartooning
• Understanding and designing machine to UL standards, drawing semantics, creating bills of material, and writing PLC, Servo and HMI Programme for these machine
• Scrutinizing the faults and troubleshooting the field control device (Proximity switches, photo cells, emergency stops, scanners, read/write heads etc. Lab Instructor Osmania University, India (2014)
• Responsible for operation, maintenance lab equipment's
• Troubleshoot and answered questions regarding electrical and electronic circuits
• Grading laboratory assignments
• Part of Design team for new equipment
• Generated system map layout sequence of operation cycle time studies and Smart Displays
- Control Engineer at integra Technologies
1 month at this Job
- Master of science - science and engineering management
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and communication - Electronics and communication
Senior Control Engineer - Vast experience in Siemens with FAST standard on assembly lines in FORD. Worked at Livonia MI, Cleveland OH. Worked for FORD from ATS Wixom, ThyssenKrupp Auburn Hills.
- PLC Control Engineer at Cotmac Electronics Inc
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronics & Communication
• Detailed inspection of log book
• Assuring that the work is performed as required by the contractor and meets the required qualities
• Assisting Quality Control Engineer in checking logs
• Monitoring and administering the QC plan and ensuring materials are in compliance with the plans and specifications
- PG&E Pipeline Quality Control Engineer at Insight Global
- PG&E Asset Strategist at Insight Global
- Transmission and Distribution Line Engineer at California Engineering Solutions
5 months at this Job
- BSc - Mechanical Engineering
- AS - Science