Plot 337, Ikorodu Industrial Estate area, Odogunyan. Position Quality Control Engineer (Quality Control) Duties Supplying a technical information to help company meeting customers specification
- Quality Control Engineer (Quality Control) at African Steel Mills (Nigeria) Limited
- at Oyun Local Government Secondary School
- at Hanel Engineering Company Limited
- at UNAAB works and services and Mechanical Workshop
5 years at this Job
Worked on Treatment of Refinery Slops, Waste and Waste Minimization. A Case Study of Port Harcourt Refinery.
SILVER STAR ENVIRONMENTAL NIGERIA LTD.A DEPARTMENT OF STERLING OIL EXPLORATION & ENERGY PRODUCTION CO. LTD.
DATE; 2017 Till Date.
POSITION; SOLIDS CONTROL ENGINEER.
• Operates and monitor all GN SOLIDS CONTROL EQUIPMENT like vertex cuttings Dryer, Centrifuges, etc. DRILLING PROJECT PATICIPATED; BOGEL DURGER( land rig) Kwale field eg Okpai, Benneku.Oguta field eg Agwa.
- SOLIDS CONTROL ENGINEER at
- SVC Supervisor 1 BSS at
- Senior Service Engineer at
- Field Supervisor at Waste Management
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - (BTech) Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering
- Leaving Certificate
- Master of Technology - view
As the Lead Process Control Engineer, I manage a staff of three individuals and a control system budget. Our department supports process control strategies, control system HMI graphics, control system hardware troubleshooting, advanced control calculations and control strategies.
Extensive experience with TDC2000, TDC3000, and Experion control systems. The advanced control platform was Aspen Technology DMC.
• Managed a team of process control professionals and a budget to support distributed control systems.
• Mentored engineers as a part of progressing into experienced control engineers.
• Implemented graphics modernization project to Abnormal Situation Management guidelines.
• Coordinated both in-house and sub-contractor resources for control-related work.
• Maintained 13 separate advanced control applications using the Aspen Technology DMC software.
• Facilitated an organizational change from manual to automatic step tests.
- Lead Process Control Engineer at Toledo Refining Company
- Process Control Engineer at Toledo Refining Company
- Process Engineer at Sunoco
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Chemical Engineering
- BS - Chemical Engineering
IL-Monte Galala Project (5 Billion L.E) Mega Residential Project full finish & Furnishing Scope The Biggest Keystone Walls project in the Middle East Complex Infrastructure work in Mountain Huge amount (Millions Meter Cube) of Cut & Fill Work Lagoons, landscape, inclined elevators, bridges, tanks, fences and swimming pools. Job duties: -Monitoring and controlling all contractors. -Prepare baselines, Updates, weekly progress reports for all contractors -Monthly report & Dashboard for the high board - Prepare delay analysis, analyze claims. - Master schedule and master Cash flow for the overall project - updating cash flow and master schedule to meet the client delivery date -preparing procurement plan - design plan. Project control engineer at procoor (New Giza office).
- Project Control Engineer at CHROME
- Planning Engineer at NH02-Full Finish apartments
- Planning Engineer at Network Operation Center
11 months at this Job
- - business
Fort Worth, Texas
✓ Tex Rail Project (27 miles commuter rail project between Downtown Ft. Worth to DFW terminal B)
Quality Control Engineer
• Quality Control on site; ensure the works per approved drawings and contractual specifications.
• Ensured work progress, efficiency and high quality on Railroad track, Bridges, Stations, Parking lots, Retaining walls and others civil work.
• Tracking of tasks with initial, follow up and final inspections.
• Assisted in the rail de stressing work and performed Verse test. (Railroad rail destressing verification test)
• Supervision of our personnel and subcontractor personnel.
• Full understanding and interpretation of civil, utilities & track drawings and the application of contractual specifications and requirements.
• Assisted in the preparation and verification of the Punchlist.
- Quality Control Engineer at AWHerzog, JV
- Quality Control Engineer at Archer Western Construction LLC
- at Professional Service Industries, Inc
- Assistant Laboratory Manager at Geo Cim, Inc
4 months at this Job
Sr. Quality Control Engineer
Manage procedures and activities that ensure the quality of BELIMO products. Responsible for selecting the best techniques for a specific process or method, analyzing its effect on the level of quality needed, and implementing changes as needed. Supervise the Incoming Inspection and Warranty Analysis Departments and provide support to the Quality Assurance Engineer during internal and recertification ISO audits.
• Provide supervisory and developmental support to the Incoming Inspection and Warranty Analysis Departments incumbents
• Develop and execute on continuous improvement activities, systems, and KPIs for the Warranty Analysis and Incoming Inspection departments
• Support Belimo’s Quality Assurance Engineer with ISO certification and regulatory compliance activities
• Support local ESD compliance and improvements
• Support global and local initiatives to improve product quality and customer satisfaction
• Support the Material Review Board (MRB)
• Support Safety Committee as Office representative
• Americas Quality Case Lead
• Support internal and external failure analysis activities Support Planning and Purchasing with Supplier assessment and quality auditing
- Quality Control Engineer at BELIMO Aircontrols
- Senior Quality Engineer/Quality Assurance Engineering Manager at PUTNAM PRECISION PRODUCTS Inc
- Senior Quality Engineer/Field Service Representative at COATING & DRYING TECHNOLOGIES Inc
- Senior Regulatory Officer/Quality Engineer at PHARMCO PRODUCTS Inc
6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Management
- In progress - Business
Currently serving the Department of Energy's Transuranic Waste Processing Center in Lenoir City, TN as the Project Control Engineer assigned to the Contact Handled Waste Processing, Remote Handled Waste Processing and Nuclear Fuel Services Characterization control accounts. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• WBS creation /Baseline creation and maintenance/Integrated program schedule creation and maintenance, and variance analysis for assigned control accounts; in accordance with TWPC procedures and DOE Order 4300.3B reporting requirements.
• Cost tracking/forecasting/reporting. Tracking and evaluating for appropriateness scope completion progress, forecasting remaining scope activities, and reporting this information to internal and external clients.
• Ad hoc analysis reports and in-depth schedule creation and maintenance to assist internal work package and control account manager decision making.
• Assisted in the creation and maintenance of project control procedures in accordance with DOE Order 4300.3B.
• Participated in the 2014 TWPC Earned Value Management System Desktop Audit.
• DOE/Pro2Serve/UCOR Reporting coordination. Interfacing with external contractors for deliverable deadlines, procedures, etc. in order to meet particular DOE reporting requirements.
• DCAA Audit Assistance; assists Business Operations meet DCAA requests for financial information in support of REA, Contract Budget, and other audits as necessary.
• Financial System Implementation; Coordinated the Business Operations effort in implementing a complete financial system on time in a fast track, time constrained environment. This effort included coordinating IT, Procurement, Finance, Project Control, and outside contractors' efforts to maintain focus on the deliverable. Assisted in authoring the time keeping procedure/training aids and conducting the training to the entire Facility staff.
• Request for Equitable Adjustment creation; REA's are created on an as-needed basis, and typically are a financial reporting for a particular scope and/or period of time.
- PROJECT CONTROL ENGINEER at RSI Environmental
- SENIOR PROJECT ANALYST at Parsons Infrastructure and Technology
- SCHEDULE ANALYST at COST
- SCHEDULE ANALYST II at COST
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certification - Training
- Bachelors of Science - Communications
11/2011 - 8/2015 Supervised 11 personnel to include telephone and switching technicians and installer/maintainers. Oversaw daily operations and maintenance of the Marine Corps Base (MCB) Quantico telephone, switching, and data communications network. Planned, designed, and supervised installation of a GPON (Gigabit Passive Optical Network) communications transport network utilizing a fiber optic transport backbone. Integrated VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) telephony assets. Conducted monthly evaluations for Active Duty Marines and civilian government employees. Worked within a set budget to ensure communications requirements for MCB Quantico were maintained and upgraded as required. Coordinated installation of communications requests with multiple tenant agencies and commands within the MCB Quantico area of responsibility. Ensured MCB Quantico 911 system was fully operational and maintained correctly. TECHNICAL CONTROL ENGINEER, USMC 1ST MARINE AIRCRAFT WING, CAMP FOSTER, OKINAWA JAPAN
- TECHNICAL CONTROL ENGINEER at Marine Corps Base
- Supervisor, and Technicians within the organization at
- LEAD INSTRUCTOR AND CURRICULUM DEVELOPER at USMC
- TECHNICAL CONTROL ENGINEER at CAMP FOSTER
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Contracted with PG&E and placed in Cross Bore Prevention team. Perform Quality Control checks for sewer
laterals and mainline pipe inspection.
• Monitored over 15-20 hours a week worth of sewer video inspections to ensure that the sewer pipe inspection do not intersect with other respective gas and water pipes.
• Ensured passing video inspection are consistent with Cross bore prevention logs and maps presented with project PM tracking number. Inspections that do not match CB log or map will be given a failed performance.
• Cross-bores found in videos that were not documented appropriated will be notified immediately to PG&E upon discovery.
- Quality Control Engineer at E2 Consulting Engineer Inc
- Project Engineer at Alisto Engineering Group
- Consulting Field Engineer I/Associate Engineer II at Energy Experts International
- Project Controls Engineer at ARB, Inc
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering
Primary responsibilities were all control functions for areas of the refinery, including DCS configuration, advanced control application implementation, day to day control improvements, loop tuning, control projects small and large, backups; etc; in essence responsible for all control functions for units from Advanced control to instrumentation. Systems used were Invensys Foxboro I/A, Honeywell TDC3000, Allen Bradley PLCs, Triconex, and Honeywell Fail Safe Controllers (FSC). Was primary control engineer for the Foxboro DCS systems in the tank farm and Gas Oil Hydrotreater. Worked extensively with Invensys Off Sites Suite for oil movement processes and was system administrator for gasoline blending using Blending Optimization Supervisory System (BOSS). Worked with Aspen using DMCplus implementing the refineries first APC controllers using DMCplus. Have performed all phases of control system projects, from concept and design to construction, programming, and commissioning.
- Staff Process Control Engineer at Valero Energy Corporation
- Process Control Engineer at Borden Chemicals
- Process Engineer at Process Control
- at CHEVRON CHEMICAL CO
17 years at this Job
- B.S. - Chemical Engineering
- A.S. - Electronics Engineering Technology