Coal fired power plant. Check and maintain various equipment. In training for control room operator. Knowledge from running the coal fed bunkers to assisting in the control room. Maintenance and instrumentation work.
- Assistant Control Room Operator at AECI
- Supervisor of Operations at UNIVERSITY OF MO EXTENSION / Research station
12 years, 10 months at this Job
Control Room Operator, respond to emergencies. Dispatch mobile officers and if needed Police department EMs and Fire. Control Alarms, give access onto badges. Monitoring out of state locations.
- Control Room Operator at Security Industry Specialists, Inc.
- Customer Service Representative at California Check Cashing Stores LLC
- Sales Representative/Cashier at MetroPCS
- Sales Associate/Cashier at Shoe Palace Corporation
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Kinesiology Class
- Career Planning, Medical Billing
To expand knowledge in Hotel operations & to gain more experience. Multi-Tasking Skills, Basic Computer Skills, Great Phone Etiquette, Work well with Other's, Experienced in Surveillance Monitoring Operation CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR/IMPERIAL PACIFIC INT. December 08,2016 - Present As a Control Room Operator, I coordinate security activities at the location, assist in access control through closed circuit television (CCTV) monitoring, serve as communications center for security operations, and maintain constant monitoring of the alarm systems.
- CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR at Imperial Pacific International
- ELECTION ASSISTANT at COMMONWEALTH ELECTION COMMISSION
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at NORTHERN ISLAND MAYOR'S OFFICE
- WAITRESS at CAFÉ @ THE PARK
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
Started as a utility operator and completed required training to become auxiliary operator within my first year. Trained and became control room operator in October 2011. Responsible for operating coal fired power plant in a safe and efficient manner. Communication and leadership with subordinate operators to provide needed actions and evaluation of equipment and systems, including monitoring and adjustments.
- Control Room Operator at BIG RIVERS ELECTRIC
- Production Manager/Supervisor/Scheduler/Process Tech at JCMI, Plastech, DBM/LDM Technologies
- Supervisor/Process Technician at Sofanou/Truesdell Enterprises
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Computer science
- Certification - Welding
- High school or equivalent - Agricultural
Nelson Environmental Remediation; Crew Supervisor/Control Room Operator; Tioga, ND; 9/2/16 – present Duties: Oversaw a crew of 3-4 front-end loader operators and all corresponding site maintenance and safety procedures, delegated tasks and duties to crew members, managed the plant operations and ensured the safety of the crew members, oversaw daily preventative maintenance on front-end loaders, communicated with crew members and site leaders regarding status of the equipment, performed continuous plant maintenance, endured all seasons outside in extreme weather conditions.
- Control Room Operator at NELSON ENVIRONMENTAL
- Windshield Installer at Fusion auto glass
- Parts Advisor at Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent
My job as a control room operator is to insure plant personnel is working in a safe environment while operating equipment is a safe and efficient manner. As a control room operator I'm in charge of four GT 24 Turbines and their respective equipment. Monitoring and controlling efficiency and emissions compliance.
- Control Room Operator at La Paloma Generating Company
- Working Shift Foreman at Mt. Poso Cogeneration Company
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- NUS certificates/ GPI learning - Power plant operating
• Assist Control Room Operator in daily operation of 32 megawatt Refuse Derived Fuel power plant, maintaining proper steam supply to turbines for power generation
• Monitored equipment for abnormal operation and performed troubleshooting pertaining to maintenance of equipment
• Performed rounds on plant equipment, completed logs and duty calendar tasks
• Served on Safety Committee, working towards improving plant safety and operations
• Completed work order requests and notified affected departments of upcoming changes in plant operations using Lock-Out, Tag-Out procedures
• Collaborated with other maintenance and operations personnel as needed for safe plant operation
• Developed new operating procedures and assisted with equipment layout during equipment upgrade
• Experience using Novaspect Controls and assisted with system implementation
- ASSISTANT CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR at GREAT RIVER ENERGY - ELK RIVER ENGERY RECOVERY STATION
- PROCESS CONTROL LEAD at FLINT HILLS RESOURCES - PINE BEND REFINERY
- PRODUCTION SPECIALIST at FLINT HILLS RESOURCES - PINE BEND REFINERY
- DELIVERY DRIVER / WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST at BORDER STATES ELECTRIC SUPPLY
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- - AUTOMOTIVE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Control room operator. Daily inspections of equipment. Making sure sand is washed to meet the customers needs. Test NTUs in sand. Maintenance in equipment such as greasing pumps, tracking convert belts, house cleaning and more. Making sure the system is up and running.
- Control Room Operator at BADGER MINING CORPORATION
- Control Room Operator at SAVAGE
- Store Manager at
- Water Transfer at Select Energy Services LLC
9 months at this Job
- Associates - Industrial Process Operator
I started at ridley as a line worker. I quickly moved to being able to run multiple lines in the factory. Within a year I was moved to control room operator. I was put on night shift, and they didn’t have a maintenance man for those shifts, so I started to learn about how industrial machine and pneumatics worked and how to fix them.
- Control room operator at Ridley block operation
- Mill worker at Hinton mills
- Cook and Cashier at Dairy Queen/ Orange Julius
- Control Room Operator at
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent with some vocational training. In industrial Maintenance - General and health science
Job Responsibilities (Control Room Operator)
• Monitored and controlled plant operation/processes on DCS for optimizing quality and production of products meeting required data specifications.
• Followed procedures in everyday situations, shutdowns, startups and emergencies, make adjustments, change flows or line-ups as required.
• Troubleshoot and analyzed process conditions/reports.
• Maintain Plant and Equipment
• Performed routine equipment’s shutdown and startup.
• Prepared process plant and equipment for maintenance by followed proper company SOP.
• Established communication with O&M staff and other agencies. Safety, Health and Environment
• Ensure all operations are delivered within safety guidelines and procedures.
• Ensured a safe system of work for all activities in process areas through the Permit to Work System. Miscellaneous Product’s storage and dispatched, Daily production report, Chemical stock management, Gathered Routine Laboratory Tests and liaise with field operators.
- Control Room Operator (O&M) at CPECC (Sudan)
- Sr. Prod. Operator at Pakistan Oilfields Limited
- DCS Operator at Pakistan Oilfields Limited
- Field Operator at Pakistan Oilfield Limited
2 months at this Job