• Successfully led key projects which resulted in a positive outcome
• Project manager/on-site lead for several large door control system projects at correctional facilities
• Selection of components for control systems per engineer's specifications
• Program PLC's and HMI's per engineer/customer requirements
• Troubleshoot control system problems on service calls
• Manage projects throughout entire job - Engineering, programming, installing, startup, closeout.
• Star employee of the year - 2015
• Employee of the year - 2018
- Control System Engineer at George T. Hall Company
- Control Panel Builder at Dakota Pump Inc
- SCADA/Systems Technician at Larson Data Communications
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- AAS degree - Engineering Technology
5 years of multi-disciplined professional Local and International experience in the field of Power Plants, Oil & Gas, Food Industries and Pharmaceutical
sector. I have a sound experience of Electrical & Control system designing, construction, commissioning and startup. Gas turbine (TM2500 gen 7 & 8 and
GE Frame 6B) and steam turbine (HTC and GE Terveini) operation and maintenance experience in combined cycle and simple cycle power plants. LV &
MV Switchgear Designing construction, operation and Maintenance. In designing related calculation point of view I have an experience of electrical system
short circuit calculation, breaker and relay coordination study, fault analysis, Load flow analysis and panel heat load calculation. As an Electrical &
Electronics Majors I have my way around Field wiring, Panel Designing, Electronic circuitry practices, PLC Programming (LD & FBD), SCADA/HMI Designing,
PLC control system maintenance and good knowledge about how things work around it. I am currently employed in Prism Engineering and Construction
Services USA as a Lead Electrical & Control System Engineer.
• Project Engineering, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning, Start-up, operation and maintenance.
• Hands-on experience on PLC control systems (GE RX3i pac system and proficy, Woodward Micronet plus) and SCADA System (Cimplicity V 6, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5 & 10, Factory Talk View, Wonder ware, KingScada), HMI (Redline, Weintek) and DCS (ABB).
• Hands on experience on GE Turbines control system (Mark VI, Mark Vie ,GE RX3i and Woodward Micronet plus ) and related software's (Toolbox ST,GE Proficy V8,8.5,9,9.5 GAP Nevada vibration monitoring system 3500 and Rack configuration software. Hands on experience on Bently3.0)
• Hands on experience on Bently Nevada vibration monitoring system 3500 and Rack configuration software.
• Safety / Fire and Gas system operation and maintenance experience
• Efficient team player with good time management skills.
• Understanding and interpreting client's requirements. Detailed Capability and Skills Matrix
- Lead Electrical & Control System Engineer at Power Plants, Oil & Gas, Food Industries and Pharmaceutical
5 years, 1 month at this Job
• Developed and maintained under balanced and managed pressure drilling manifolds design, standards and guides for the specification, and P&ID, operation, and maintenance philosophies of rig systems.
• Designed and executed capital and expense projects including modification and/or addition to facilities DCS, PLC, SCADA, HMI Panel, field instrumentation and control, motor control systems, and process analytical systems.
• Performed engineering or feasibility studies to assure correct specification of drilling equipment, e.g. choke and kill manifolds, skidding systems and drag chains, top drives, catwalks or other drilling tubular handling equipment for mobile offshore drilling units (MODUs) and fixed platforms with drilling units, or other rig systems.
• Determined, monitored, and reviewed all project/program economics to include costs, operational and engineering budgets, staffing requirements, subcontractors, resources, and risk. Coordinated, monitored and directed all Electrical and Mechanical engineering related activities involving third part contractors and reports.
• Gained proficiency in sample system design, including pressure, temperature and flow management, filtering, valve schemes, materials compatibility, sample adsorption/absorption phenomena, component interferences, etc.
• Acquired knowledge in analyzer systems associated calculations, such as sample hydraulic pressure drop and delivery lag time calculations, point phase diagrams, flow restriction orifice and valve sizing. Performed Stress and dynamic analysis using FEA (Creo Simulation) for parts, sub systems, skids and final assembly.
• Assisted designers to develop Design Drawings including Control System Architecture, Control Panel Layouts with BOM and ECN process, Power & Inst. Junction Boxes (PJB & IJB), Instrument Loop Wiring Diagrams, Control Schematics, Instrument Installation Details, and Instrument Location Plans.
• Verified that standards are being complied with in the areas of rig design and build; Identified technology improvements and how they can be used to improve company standards in rig manifold design and equipment.
• Collaborated with a variety of departments and contributed to the development of innovative solutions that maximize efficiency and effectiveness. Achieved project goals by collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders at all levels.
• Effectively lead, mentored and trained technicians, floor supervisor, safety, manufacturing engineer, and task leaders with compliance to relevant rules and regulations in accordance to the company Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Assurance.
- Sr. Automation and Control System Engineer at Weatherford
- Design Engineer at Tyco Valves and Control
- TEST ENGINEER at ACE Electronics
- R&D ENGINEER at GCEL
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- MS - Electronics
Develop control system for special machine with 4 stepper motors , design & development of the mechanism, Assembly of electronics and mechanical components, programming of the micro-controller. achieve good experience in automation ﬁeld.
- Control System Engineer at Marathon Engineering
- Design & Development Intern at Monark Enginerring
3 months at this Job
- Master's - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engiineering
GUI development, system programming, network configuration, on site deployments
- Control System Engineer at EMD inc
- Owner at SDF Automation LLC
- Head of Control System Dept at Industrial Electric-Automation Inc
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
Responsible for all Control Systems technical, scheduling and budgeting matters pertaining to the assigned project. Wide latitude of authority technically with full work responsibility, with limited administrative responsibilities, over a group of Control Systems personnel. Receives limited supervision. Assigns and reviews work of lower level personnel. Prepares and reviews discipline job specifications, requisitions for inquiry and purchase of equipment, materials, Control Systems and subcontracts. Prepares and reviews technical bid tabulations for equipment, materials and Control Systems in cooperation with Procurement Department. Prepares, reviews and approves engineering calculations. Designs, and reviews Control Room/RIE location and layout. Develops and Reviews Engineering Flow Diagrams/P&IDs. Reviews plot plans and facilities for Control Systems requirements. Develops, reviews and approves Control/Logic Diagrams. Prepares and reviews Engineering and Design Work Plans. Reviews/approves Control Systems Drawings. Reviews/approves Instrument Index.
- Senior Principal Control System Engineer at Foster Wheeler
- Control System Engineer at Invensys Process Systems
- Project Engineer at Invensys
- Automation Engineer at PDVSA SERVICES INC
12 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor - Electronic Engineer
- Bachelor - Electronic Engineer
・Designed a Transfer System and a Control Panel of Drainage Treatment Equipment. Succeeded the System in Driving and Made the Plant's Production Seamless. ・Designed an Alarm System and a Control Panel of Gas Shutdown. Succeeded the System in Driving and Made the Plant's Safety Better than Before. ・Inspected the Electrical Control Circuit of DMF(Die casting Melting Furnace). Successfully Connected the Electrical Control Circuit Between the Furnace Body and the Robot Arm. ・Designed and Drew Graphics for a Pharmaceutical Plant. Made Pharmaceutical Processes Accurate and Visible. ・Designed and Drew Graphics for a Solar Power Plant. Let the Solar Power Plant know How much did it Generate Electricity and How much did it Sell. ・Evaluated Pharmaceutical Processes using CSV(Computer System Variation) Based on GMP(Good Manufacturing Practice) Standard for a Pharmaceutical Plant. Verified the Precision of Instruments. The Pharmaceutical Plant is doing Pharmaceuticals Based on these Evaluations. ・Updated PLC Equipment and Production Networks for a Chemical Plant. After Renewal, Productions Became Faster and Unmanned.
- Control System Engineer at P F Automation Corporation
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Intellectual Information Systems Engineering
- BBA - Intellectual Information Systems Engineering
• Controls lead for multiple x-ray experimental installations, working with experimental staff and determining what hardware and software should be used for projects.
• Work with management to create a roadmap that addresses future large-scale projects.
• Create and maintain software that monitors the operation of the experimental controls network. o Develop node and central server software for maintaining current status of network. o Develop user clients for providing operational status, both command line and CGI. o Analyze historical snapshots and logs for problems and trends, using analytical programming.
• Write and maintain support for new hardware as needed, for our distributed controls software, EPICS.
• Collaborate with other EPICS software developers using standard tools, mailing lists, and meetings.
• Develop custom software solutions for scientists running experiments, solving problems for staff. o Data viewers, converters, and other access tools for the collected binary data (all in C). o Scripts using Python, bash, AWK, MATLAB, and other tools. o Online CGI programs for providing information in a simple manner.
- Principal Control System Engineer at Argonne National Laboratory
- Physicist at Argonne National Laboratory
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Science
- PhD - Physics
• Maintain control system reliability and sustainability
• Alarm Management
• Program modifications and additions
• E, I & C projects to upgrade and improve the instrument and controls.
• Purchase and install three new 800A transfer switches
• Manage upgrades to the sub-station and switch rooms.
• Insure all Instrument and control project comply with ISA84 and IEC 16511 Standards.
- Sr Automation and Process Control System Engineer at DSM
- Electrical and instrument engineer Contract Engineer at Turner/Kaneka
- contractor at Agrium
- Sr. Process Control System Engineer at Bechtel Corporation
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Electrical Engineering
- Perform investigation of the Boeing C-17 Military Transport Aircraft/ Flight Control System issues, of Primary Flight and Auto Flight, documented in the ADRs (Avionics Development Reports). - Review the Root Cause Analysis and Recommended Solutions to the ADRs. - Implement changes to Control Laws (CLAWS) Matlab/Simulink models, serving as updated CLAWs software requirements.
- Flight Control System Engineer (Contract work) at Boeing Global Services
- Fly-by-Wire Flight Control System Engineer (Contract work) at Parker Aerospace Co
- Flight Control System Engineer (Contract work) at Boeing Aircraft Co
- Flight Control System Engineer (Contract work) at Sikorsky Aircraft Co
10 months at this Job
- Certificate in Windows Visual C++
- - Systems Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering