Naturepedic: manufacturer of organic and non-toxic mattresses and bedding products selling to both US and Canadian retailers, and direct to consumers; Bainbridge, OH
• Continually recommend and implement improvements in procedures and processes throughout the organization for this fast-paced company experiencing "growing pains" driven by brand exposure.
• Identify and uncover weaknesses and errors in systems with end goal of preventing future errors. Train employees in various departments in better procedures or use of different features of the ERP system.
• Involved in launch of corporate brick and mortar retail stores, expansion of website/e-commerce, including Amazon FBA and MF.
• Manage banking relationship - equipment loans, renewal of line of credit.
• Prepared company's first-ever GAAP financial statements including drafting of footnotes; assurance review performed by independent accountant annually.
• Hire, train, and supervise accounting staff, including new job positions.
- Controller at Naturepedic Controller, Manco/Shurtech Asst. Controller
- developer and manager of alternative risk insurance programs at Roundstone Management, Ltd
- Self-employed CPA at
- Assistant Controller at Manco, Inc
5 years at this Job
- BSBA - Accounting
Major Accomplishments and Responsibilities -Manage the Operations of General Accounting -Approve audit tasks and preparation of the CAFR statements, notes and schedules -Provide guidance and training to accounting staff and assist with resolving accounting related problems in accordance with GAAP -Work with outside departments on Accounting and ledger related transactions -Review reconciliations and work of professional accountants -Manage all activities and accounts in the General Ledger and ensure that they are accurate - Assist Controller with special projects - Work with Procurement in the selection of vendors. - Manage a staff of nine including one Supervisor - Document procedures for undocumented processes in General Accounting
- Assistant Controller at Chicago Public Schools, Controller's Office
- Assistant Comptroller at City of Chicago, Comptroller's Office
- Director of Accounting at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Accurate controller with supervisory experience
- Controller at Mission Viejo Transmission and Auto Repair
- Firm Manager at Kamco Inc
- Accounting Manager at The Kitchen Medic, Inc
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - (B.A.) Business Administration and Management
Controller * 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * 5 * 6
- Controller at CustomOne CFO & Controllers
- Accounting Manager at Behavioral Technologies
- Payroll Administrator at Titan Tire Corporation
- Accountant at Staffing Now, Inc
10 months at this Job
- Associate of Business Degree - Accounting
Controller with 7 employees. G/l, a,p a,r, budgets, etc.
- Controller at Fountains Country Club / Kemper Sports
- Cadhier at
- Controller at Fountains Country Club
16 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school - High school
- Some college
- High school
Manage Tax and Procurement department Kept prior responsibilities as Assistant Controller while taking over supervision of company's income tax, sales tax and procurement departments.
- CONTROLLER at Column Technologies, Inc
- Assistant Controller/Accounting Manager at
- Financial Reporting Supervisor at Column Technologies, Inc
- Senior/Staff Accountant at Column Technologies, Inc
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Accountancy - Accountancy
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Finance/Economics
• Provide full range of accounting services to small businesses and start-up corporations from bookkeeping to Controller level.
• Process daily accounting transactions and conduct month end closing in QuickBooks.
• Prepare financial forecasts in Excel for review with clients.
- Controller at Meridian Financial Services
- Director of Risk Management and Internal Audit at Clarks Americas
- at Clarks Americas
- Manager of Internal Controls at Clarks Americas
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
* Controller for a mid-sized dental practice management organization. * Assisted Chief Financial Officer with monthly financial reporting. * Assisted CFO with development of 2019 budget. * Managed payroll & setup of all new hires.
- Controller at Children & Teen Dental Group
- Manager of Accounting Services at Niagara National Division, Zep Corporation
- Manager - Accounting at Pendergast & Associates
- Assistant Controller at Lucas Group
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- Bachelor's - Economics
Full charge controller for a chain of eleven Collision Centers in the Tennessee and Kentucky area. Financial statement preparation and financial analysis duties with supervision of all accounting functions. Utilizing Sage Software, Business Works 2019.
- Controller at Price's Collision Centers
- Controller at AvailablePlastics, Inc.
- Controller at Cash Valve, Inc
- Accounting Supervisor at Bethco, Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration with major in accounting
Financial Controller Smoothwall Incorporated － Charlotte, NC Senior Accountant Prodigy Diabetes Care LLC － Charlotte, NC Regional Accountant- Great Plains Specialist The Salvation Army - DHQ － Charlotte, NC Accounting Manager Richard Petty Driving Experience － Concord, NC Chief Accountant The Salvation Army － Hickory, NC
- Controller at Smoothwall, Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Accounting