Perform all duties pertaining to a convenience store clerk. Restocking merchandise, handling cash/credit/ebt/check transactions. Perform shift checks and being accountable for all cash during a shift. Maintaining store cleanliness.
- Convenience Store Clerk at Allsups
- Account Manager at Sonny Walker Agency
4 months at this Job
- - Music
Being one of the senior cashiers at my job is very important to me, seeing as I am only 26 years old. Most of my duties include: running the register, training new employees, keeping the facility clean and organized, stocking shelves and coolers, and making sure all money is accounted for. Management has always kept me in high regard even while working through my pregnancy. Keeping my position open when maternity leave wasn't an option, and offering us employees Summer and Christmas bonuses are some of the other great things this company has done. This is your run of the mill convenience store but differs from say '7/11' and 'Xtra-Mart' based on the family owned aspect of the company. I love working here but I cannot provide for my little family as a college graduate with the potential to do much more with my many years to come.
- Convenience Store Clerk at O'Brien's General Store
- Data Entry Specialist (Temp) at Recordsforce-CollegeBoard
- Sandwich Artist/Cashier First Shift Manager at Subway
- Express Employment Professionals at VARIOUS COMPANIES AND LOCATIONS
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- College Graduate 2/yr Program - Medical Coding
- Associates - General Health Specialization
- High school or equivalent - General Studies
• Run register
• Cook food
• Clean store and restrooms daily
• Give service with a smile
- Convenience Store Clerk at Jim’s Variety Store
9 months at this Job
- High school
Convenience Store Clerk Duty's as store clerk at a full service Gas station / Convenience store include opening and closing the store, inventory control, customer service, cleaning the store, day to day operations, and maintaining cash drawer. Camp Counselor
- convenience store clerk at Spicer Marketplace
- Camp Counselor at Camp Bishop
5 months at this Job
- - General studies
I work as the overnight store clerk. I man the register and clean the store overnight as well as stock and prepare for the next shift
- Convenience Store Clerk at Corner Pantry
- Clerk at Starbucks
- Military at Army Active
at this Job
- - Computer engineering
I am currently an sales associate. I have become shift leader for overnight shift due to my excellent work ethic and ability to help and work with customers.
- Convenience Store Clerk at 711 Convenience Stores
- Warehouse Associate/General Laborer at United Parcel Service (UPS)
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Cash handling, customer service
- Convenience Store Clerk at Caseys Store
- Server/Cashier at Planx Steak N Seafood
- Server/Cashier at
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
• Responsibilities include customer service, fuel station monitoring, cleaning of store, and stocking food products/supplies
• Duties include cash handling, cooking/stocking fresh food products, replenishing coffee to maintain quality standards, customer interactions and problem resolution, general housekeeping, and other duties as assigned
• Reliable employee, always willing to work irregular hours and extra shifts to support business needs, flexibility to provide support for peers on the job
- Convenience Store Clerk at Hy-Vee
- Assistant Manager at Walmart
- Job Coach at Goodwill Industries of Central Iowa
- Crisis Services Counselor II at Eyerly Ball Community Mental Health Services
1 month at this Job
- Baccalaureate degree - Human Services
- Associate of Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
- High School Diploma
• Communicated with local salesmen regarding the store inventory.
• Received all goods and checked product condition and count.
• Responsible for checking out customers and making sure that each transaction was accurate.
• Responsible for stocking sales floor shelves every day and submitting inventory reports to management.
• Mentored new employee for smooth transition.
- Convenience Store Clerk & Store Manager at Vannatta's Right Choice Convenience Store
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Logistics Management & Economics
- Associate of Arts
I was responsible in opening and closing the store along with all cash and CC transactions. I did minor cleaning throughout the day and restocked the shelves when needed. Trained on POS system.
- Convenience Store Clerk at CITY MINI MART
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk at DB ROBERTS
- Assistant Store Manager at SAFEWAY INC
8 months at this Job
- High school