Convenience Store Manager Responsible for day to day operations of the store including hiring, scheduling, training, and supervising employees, performing all duties of cashier. Also responsible for daily and monthly paperwork, daily bank deposits, ordering, inventory levels, customer service, minor maintenance, fuel pricing, monthly promotions, monitoring outdated goods, and other tasks handed down from General Manager.
- Convenience Store Manager at Hometown Marathon
- Tobacco Store Manager at Low Bobs Discount Tobacco
4 years, 1 month at this Job
I’ve been a CStore manager for 6 years.
- Convenience Store Manager at Convenience Barn
- Quality Control Inspector at SRG Global
6 years, 8 months at this Job
Owned and managed the store for 14 years.
- owner/Convenience Store Manager at 9th ave x-press
- Bell Captain at Raddison hotel
13 years, 10 months at this Job
- - General
Make and receive orders, run cash register, open and close store, supervise store clerks.
- Convenience Store Manager at Shell
- Bartender/ Bar back at GOOD TIMES
- Warehouse Specialist/Forklift Operator at Vittoria N.A.
2 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
Duties: Opening and closing stores. Keeping stores cleaned and stocked. Helping customers find items and check out. Accomplishments: In 2017 I was promoted from Service counter cashier to Customer service manager. Related Skills: Customer service skills. Ability to count and give money correctly. Manager experience.
- Convenience Store Manager at Delta Tau Alpha Fraternity
- at Delta Tau Alpha Fraternity
- Convenience Store Manager (Promotion) at Dickerson Park Zoo
- at Delta Tau Alpha Fraternity
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Animal Science and Wildlife Management & Conservation
running the store.
- convenience store manager at junction market
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - general
As the C-Store manager I was responsible for writing schedules, accounting, product placement, resets, pricing, inventory control, cycle counting, recording and reporting fuel and merchandise profit, monthly inventory, provide customer service, and maintain fuel equipment and sales floor equipment
- Convenience Store Manager at Hy-Vee, Inc.
14 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate Pre-Engineering
- Convenience Store Manager at East-West Convenience Store
- Batch Maker at RPM Wood Finishes Group
- Produce Clerk, Lead Meat Cutter at Ingles Markets
1 year at this Job
• Handle customer service and support by greeting customers and providing information.
• Maintain store layout by keeping inventory of products and replenishing displays.
• Manage store financial reports efficiently to ensure there are no discrepancies.
• Acts as a cashier to process customer purchases and assist with transactions. Payroll
- GAS STATION & CONVENIENCE STORE MANAGER at SHELL GAS STATION
19 years, 7 months at this Job
- BACHELORS DEGREE - Economics and took coursework
H/R Manager, Deposits, Training, KDHE & UST Certified, Employee Scheduling, Training, Evaluations, Shift Management, Inventory Cost & Control, etc
- Convenience Store Manager at BP
- Caregiver/House Manager at
- Fleet Administrator at Protection One
- Fleet & Finance Manager at O'Brien Construction
2 years, 7 months at this Job