• Led a team of commercial drivers, safety officers, and outsourced personel. focusing on pickups in california, idaho, arizona,texas,washington, oregon,michigan,florida,new york,new jersey,georgia,tennessee, and kentucky. (ALL DELIVERIES FOR OUR CUSTOMER, DIXIE PRODUCE,INC.)
• · Communicated with shareholders and C.E.O. on utilization and investment strategies for all tractors and trailers
• · Wrote Processes for our 10 truck fleet that helped our company maintain accurate maintenance records, tracking updates for customers, and sound orientation/training for new drivers/dispatchers.
- C.O.O. at C.O.O. SAM TRUCKING, LLC
- at OPERATIONS/GROUNDSKEEPING, SWIFT STRAW, LLC
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- BACHELORS DEGREE - FINANCE
2. COO Resume
• Act as COO for Security Guard Services company specializing in "live" and "virtual" guards.
• Prepare all budgets, tax information, and payroll duties.
• Perform all AP, AR and HR duties.
• Prepare and negotiate contracts with General Contractors and Property Owners.
- COO at DK Daniel Services
- COO - Co-Owner at Western Star Security
- Owner at Daniel Agency
- Replenishment Analyst at Llano Logistics
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Doctor of Management - Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
3. COO Resume
Developed and implemented marketing strategies to increase revenue by Business Development O cer - 270% - Budget & planning to deliver 48% gross pro t -Developed accounting COO control - Developed and implemented employee benchmarking to apprise Pomme Salon, Shoppe Kennesaw, GA accountability and success April-2012 - Currently -Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties' values - Consult Realtor clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related Keller Williams - Perimeter Atlanta, GA matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealings - Refer clients to network of January-2017 - Currently appropriate lenders -Refer clients to network of Realtors that t the location and needs of client -Developed and maintained Auto Dealer accounts to grow national territory Dealer Relationship National Sales footprint - Analyzed dealership oor-plan for approval of nancing and purchase Manager assistance of old age inventory - Successfully cultivated, trained and managed a Coast to Coast Suwannee, GA team of 20 - Account Executives to increase active Dealer base to over 750-
- COO at Pomme Salon, Shoppe
- Vice President/Business at Lehman Brothers Small Business Finance
- Mortgage Broker at coordinating closing with borrowers, title companies, and attorneys
- Stalwart Banker at Manhatten Mortgage
6 years, 11 months at this Job
4. COO Resume
San Marcos, CA corporate headquarters 9/2018 -2/2019
One of the leading chemical manufacturers in the U.S. and is engaged in advanced aspects of agricultural pesticides, fertilizers and many other specialty products.
• Recruited to take on this role from previous employer.
• Oversee 3 locations: Sylacauga, AL; San Marcos, CA; and Pipestone, MN. Ensure all locations are within state and federal regulatory compliance.
• Manage budgeting, P&L, financial reporting, ROI, quality assurance, and safety controls.
• Directly supervise 3 plant managers, and indirectly in charge of 120 staff.
• Work with HR and environmental health and safety to ensure proper employee programs are in place. Results:
• Develop and implement Waste Water Reduction Program.
• Set up training program and onboarding for employees.
• Manage plant manufacturing capacity.
• Install KPI's for productivity measurement. These include on time shipping, installing action plans, improving efficiencies, and calculating labor costs.
• Manage 78,000 square foot plant addition to the AL plant. In charge of the project and contractors.
• Set up purchasing department with a 3PL freight company to manage logistics.
• Identified opportunities to reduce raw material cost through vetting overseas suppliers.
- COO at Hocking International Laboratories
- President of Advantaged Chemical (subsidiary at National Checking Company
- Director of Operations at National Checking Company
- Plant Manager at National Checking Company
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
- - Business Management, Industrial Education
5. COO Resume
Retail, Trading & Manufacturing Group Jeddah, Ksa Kingdom of Saudi Arabia based Faid Al Khair is Retail, trading and manufacturing group selling quality sweet hard, soft candies chocolates Ice Cream with famous Ice Pops, connected around as local and internationally in very short period with more than 23 countries where they are exporting and importing the goods & own Retail shops of famous AREEZ Ice Cream In local Saudi market west region Job Title: COO
Retail & Production
• Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
• Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
• Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
• Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
• Analyzing and measuring business trends; developing and implementing plans to maximize sales with lounging meet or exceed goals and objectives.
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
• Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
• Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
• Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
• Manage relationships with partners/vendors
• Plans included product costing, marketing strategy, Product placement, and inventory Management strategy..
• Ensuring better operational income contribution and controlling overall operation cost Managing and sustaining growth potential, which includes planning of product development, Supply chain execution, processes and policy deployment to ensure more profitability.
• Monitoring and Controlling Production area Compliance in all areas of operations, including customer care, effective planning shrinkage, Introduced and ensure follow SOP's (Standard Operating Procedure) to monitor the quality of all Areas including raw materials which is sourced by us.
• Monitor & control over the movement and storage of items / materials within warehouse and process the associated transactions. Including Distribution, dispatching, receiving, and requisitions with concept.
• Monitor the daily production summary sales & Local along International Purchases. Professional Experience:
- COO at FAID AL KHAIR
- Operation Manager at Makro
- Sales Offices at Trading Import & Manufacturing
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
6. COO Resume
Brought experience and skills to help companies focus and build sales and marketing skills to expand their development and penetration of the Government Market. Primarily involved with small to midsized IT companies which were either successful in the commercial market or are coming to market with new products/technologies which are needed in the Federal Government Sector (Distance Learning/telemedicine/cyber security and others through innovative space technology applications). I established participation in, and attendance to organizations like AFCEA, Mach 37, NOVA Technology Council and others to "network" with other players to build name and brand awareness along with becoming a part of current and future bid opportunities. I defined market outreach and automated processes for the finding and the assessment of opportunities in the medical marketplace for cybersecurity operations along with helping define their capture management process to excel in both doing the "pre bid" as well as RFP response work. Millennium Services 2000+ (MS2K+) - Silver Spring, Maryland COO
- COO at Business Strategy and Operations Development Consulting
- VP Government Operations and Business Development at HHS and the CDC
- I rebuilt the operations and sales organizations at
- COO/VP Business Development at COMTek Incorporated
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Music/Education
7. COO Resume
COO for a quick service multi-unit (7 locations) restaurant group focusing on health food more specifically; cold
pressed juices, smoothies, acai bowls, and other products focusing on gluten free and vegan guests. In addition to the physical restaurants I directly oversee the operations of the wholesale business producing our cold pressed
juice line. Directly supervise all higher management including a District Manager, Area Managers, Logistic and
Wholesale Manager, and Culinary team, and Property Maintenance manager. Achievements:
• Creating annual/monthly budgets and sales goals for all locations and wholesale business;
• Works directly with CEO in creating and implementing plans to take the company to the next level;
• Communicates and works with HR team to ensure we are compliant with all laws and regulations as well as to correct any issues among employees or operations, including hiring/terminating of employees;
• Coach and Mentor the District and Area Managers to work efficiently and provide proper leadership to GM's, AGM's, and Supervisors;
• Held weekly GM meetings to analyze all numbers, evaluate staff concerns, and discuss store operations;
• Composing monthly/weekly reports to CEO and controller;
• Reignited our social media presence by working with our social media manager, building campaigns and producing content to use;
• Created a strong online marketing by building biweekly marketing emails through our POS to entice repeat guests, guests who haven't dined with us as frequent, as well as reaching out to new potential guests totaling approximately $21k in attributable sales through over 1000 sales;
• Evaluate and implement training systems, and build a strong culture among the staff;
• Visiting individual stores, to check on performance, staff, product and speak with guests;
• Follow up on health department compliance and review store audit reports from District Manager and Area Managers;
• Rolling out a new baked goods and food program featuring vegan and gluten free items to align with our healthy lifestyle and attract more guests;
• Retrain staff on delivery systems and protocols to ensure that our product is received well and in a timely manner;
• Implement new order system and guide to reduce costs of cold pressed juice, and food items;
• Training all management on hiring standards, teaching them what to look for and the right candidates to hire;
• Work alongside of Wholesale manager to grow accounts and negotiate pricing;
• In negotiations with two distributors to widen our distribution network as well as distribute product to use to reduce cost on certain items.
• Visit and communicate with wholesale accounts to make sure that they are happy with the product and service they are receiving;
• Oversee the wholesale distribution team following up on routes, and delivery status;
• Review production orders;
- COO at Liquiteria
- COO at Swallow Restaurant Group
- Area Manager at Jekyll and Hyde Corporation
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
8. COO Resume
COO, International Knowledge League Cleveland, OH Contractor, Morland Partners Cleveland, OH Property Manager, Leasing for G&J Properties Cleveland, OH Business Advisor, Goldman Sachs Ten Thousand Small Businesses Initiative Cleveland, OH Founder and COO, My Girlfriend's Kitchen Franchise System Salt Lake City, UT
- COO at IKL, llc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Graphic Design
9. COO Resume
True Made Foods is a U.S. based condiment start-up (<$5MM annual sales), whose mission is to provide healthier versions of America's favorite sauces to retailers, restaurants, consumers and foodservice purveyors. Operations and Supply Chain (Remote); 2017-2019 Engaged by Investment Board of disruptive consumer goods start-up as COO, accountable for national distribution, sales and operations planning (S&OP), manufacturing operations, procurement, regulatory compliance (FDA), quality, budgeting, and order management. Improved first year product quality, reduced costs by >20%, while expanding retail/mass merchandise distribution nationally as well as ecommerce presence. Guide investments and external board to grow year over year sales by 150%.
- COO at True Made Foods, Inc
- Director of Supply Chain at Made in Nature, LLC
- Business Systems Integration Manager - Supply Chain at E & J Gallo Winery
- Group Manager at Frito-Lay, Inc
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Operations Management and Accounting
10. CFO/COO Resume
Owner/Principal ◦ Consulting to small business and startups to assess and optimize financial health, IT infrastructure and organizational performance ◦ Business Process analysis, improving capacity of machine and human resources by creating KPI/metrics ◦ GAP Analysis ◦ Analyses provided to improve operations and financial system effectiveness including determination of software capability for a high growth Boston based commercial/industrial wholesale supplier
- CFO/COO at Your Business CFO/COO
- ICS Senior Consultant at Infor
- VP Operations at Sunbelt Chemicals Corp
- VP Finance and Operations Manager at CPAC Inc
9 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate in General Management
- BS - Business Administration
- AAS - Computer Programming