1. COO Resume
• Hired as Senior VP of Business Development, but quickly promoted to COO.
• Primary role to manage sales and business development, but also help CEO to manage Project Management and Engineering functions
• Implemented integrated proposal development tool and project quality control processes
- COO at Meridian Solar
- Chairman at Texas Solar Energy Society
- Director of Residential and Commercial PV Sales Manager at Lighthouse Solar
- Director of Training Services at ImagineSolar LLC
2 years at this Job
2. COO Resume
This is a very small startup company created by my uncle, Paulo Rincon. I work under the title COO, but my job role changes with demand. I work as a PC Technician repairing and maintaining computers. I work as a Network Administrator setting up our network infrastructure. I work as a Programmer creating custom applications to automate our basic processes.
- COO at Carsuperservices
4 years at this Job
- Associate - Computer Programming
- Some college
3. COO Resume
Laredo, Texas/Tucson, Arizona January 2016-Present
Clear Vision Express full-service optical dispensary built on the foundation of unparalleled customer service and high-quality products, an on-site digital lab with the most sophisticated technology lab South Texas and Southern Arizona.
Address and provide solutions for operational effectiveness. Develop and implement growth strategies for multistate enterprise. Maintain mission and values at each location while focusing of core improvement and growth strategies.
• Built business model & designed uniformed stores that integrated service, sales and manufacturing under one roof.
• Built more comprehensive inventory in South Texas and Southern Arizona thru building strategic partnerships
• Expanded from concept to 5 stores in 30 months.
- COO at Laredo Horizons Development Corporation
- COO/Executive Director at Laredo Horizons Development Corporation
- Owner/ Director at BTM Marketing & Consulting L.L.C
3 years at this Job
- Master of International Business - International Business
- Bachelor of Art in Economics and Finance - Economics and Finance
4. COO Resume
• Structured private equity owned start-ups as acting COO. Managed 5 divisions, ran operations, grew company from 2 primaries to 25 employees, and set up business licenses in 3 states. Set-up business entities of other partner companies simultaneously.
• Developed and implemented financials, budgets, and operations; Managed hiring, payroll, and production strategy; Created re-branding, marketing and pr plan.
• Private Equity: Advised on mergers + acquisitions, growth, planning, funding for multiple holdings, and commercial real estate development projects. Currently- Moving into advisor role as equity partner.
- COO at Yorkstein Acquisitions (RetroClad, Inc., CA South Constructors)
- Creative Director/ Management Consultant/ Advisor at ATRIA, Inc
- Manager: Advertising, Sales, and Strategic Development at Health and Wellness Centers
- Director- Branding, PR, Advertising, Marketing, and Strategic Business Development (consultant) at BE R.A.W
9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Business Administration
5. COO Resume
• Revived a privately held medical device manufacturing company and prevented bankruptcy. Reorganized the entire operation delivering cost reductions that have produced positive net profits for the last 25 reporting periods. Gross margin improved by 3,200 basis points.
• Successfully implemented and coached employees in "Lean" processes utilizing SQDIP and GMP across the operation to prepare for strategic sales growth of more than 100% over the next 5 years.
• COO with full P&L responsibility for all business functions (Finance, Quality, HR, Production, Planning & Engineering). Shaped the start of a sales diversification program by recruiting a veteran sales professional. In the last 21 months sales have grown by over 20% and 12 new customers have been added to the company's backlog.
• Led the operation to in-load and expand capacity via capital investment to accommodate a new product portfolio in the orthopedic spine space.
- COO at AMT
- General Manager at SYMMETRY MEDICAL
- Director of Lean at ESAB - North America
- General Manager at U.S TSUBAKI, INC (Tsubakimoto Corporation)
4 years at this Job
- M.S. - Engineering Project Management
- - Operations Management Program
- B.Eng. - Manufacturing Systems Engineering
6. COO Resume
Industry leader and Innovator of hair accessories and more. Created an entire new category of a “No Dent” hair tie, globally branding it in 12 countries and exited for a multi-million dollar win at 6x earnings to a national brand. Founding the company in the garage, Justin & his wife self funded, built Twistband with hundreds of SKU’s, thousands of retailers and trademarks in 40 countries.
CO-OWNER/COO NEWPORT BEACH, CA. 2009 – 2014
Business Growth & Expansion
• Transformed a start-up into a multi-million dollar business with positive operating profits in fashion, beauty, athletic, wellness and blogger outreach.
• Sold into major retailers Sport Chalet, Yoga Works, Refinery29, ShopBop, Tillys, The Buckle and more.
• Created global distribution in 12 countries; Japan, Canada and Europe, with 20 employees and four production houses.
• Utilized banking relationships and positive credit to provide a substantial runway garnering a $350,000 loan in one week.
• Launched an all store collaboration with JCrew, Oakley, Luna Bar, Hurley and more. Marketing Excellence & Product Innovation
• Edited promotional material, co-drafted distribution contracts with attorney, protected brand with cease & desisting of competitors.
• Spearheaded efforts to secure trademarks with patent attorney in 40 countries.
• Educated retailers on the importance of brand design, packaging and displays with quality control.
• Created a US brand image to achieve market dominance in the US market and Japan. Product Development & Brand Building
• Kept in close contact with consumers via interactive, grassroots and Digital Marketing campaigns, which established a strong brand identity, creating an emotional attachment with consumers. Sampling became the key to success.
• Launched Monthly Subscription Club.
• Brand activation through the Today Show, aired seven (7) times and through One Kings Lane. Brand exposure and charity in donating product to the NBC Today Show Toy Drive. Accomplishments ATHLETICISM, LLC Recognized an untapped market, opened at the prestigious Scripps Clinic, La Jolla, CA. Saturated market with six locations, providing, creative & proprietary Health & Performance services to athletes, teams and corporations, while selling related products. PRESIDENT & CEO. CORONA DEL MAR, CA. 1998 – 2013
• Procured high profile clients, many of the worlds highest ranked athletes and teams in most major sports including, New York Knicks (NBA), Padres (MLB), NFL Charger Pro Bowler, PGA Golfers, MLB 1st Round Draft Picks (six), O’neill Team Riders (Jordy Smith), AVP (Matt Fuerbringer), Arto Saari, USC, Pepperdine and more.
• Implemented innovative Corporate programs to publically traded companies (Dannon, Lennar and Pimco executives).
• Maximized e-commerce & retail being the 1st location with 100% sell through on the Bosu Ball in first month. Sold apparel, stretching, consumption & fitness products including; kettle bells, barriers, Speed Stacks, eye speed products, etc.
• Featured in the documentary movie, Vitality. Business Transformation & Growth
• Implemented program to thousands of individuals and teams. Licensed program in Basalt, CO to a prestigious Institute.
• Garnered a new business through saturating markets with word of mouth accolades and Doctor /professional referrals.
• Provided R&D for Bosu Ball, The Stretching Stick, VertiMax, TRX, Total Gym, The Rotator, TRX, BioGrips, LuRong and more.
• PRRT Certified, licensing the protocol of this pain release technique, with stretching and joint stability.
• Athleticism Performance Coach, USA Track & Field Speed Coach, Kettle Bell Certified, Olympic Lifting Coach, Tom House Certified, AIS Stretching & Strengthening Expert, Biomechanics Expert and Brian Typed athletes. Strategic Partnerships
• Built proprietary program training and implementing with Trainers, Doctors, Physical Therapists, Coaches and Industry Professionals. Wrote all content and programs for 15 years.
• Collaborated with Doctors, Holistic Doctors, Physical Therapists, Acupuncturists and Kinesiotherapists for R&D and lectured at Newport Orthopedic Institute, Orthopedic Specialty Institute and Win Health Institute.
• Obtained Sponsorships with Simple Green, Quiksilver, Kaenon and Muscle Milk.
- COO at Twistband, Inc.
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - real estate
7. COO Resume
Regional Managed Services Provider focusing on remediating and developing client infrastructure to meet their business needs today and into the future. COO 2018 - present Working with the CEO and Founder to grow and enhance the delivery of Managed Infrastructure Services to small and medium size organizations. blueRock brings proactive and strategic solutions to companies in need of IT enablement. Beginning with infrastructure stabilization, blueRock will work with leadership to develop an IT strategy and budget that changes the paradigm of IT from a business distraction to a strategic differentiator. blueRock provides a virtual CIO for organizations (vCIO) that typically don't have that role on their executive team; providing guidance for integrating technology into their business planning.
- COO at blueRock Technologies LLC
- Vice President, Global Delivery & Pre-Sales (Global Accounts at Stefanini
- Vice President, Americas Client Service Management at TechTeam Global
- Vice President, Service Delivery, Quality and Process Leadership at TechTeam Global
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science - Management
- - Management Development Program
- M.Ed. - Instructional Technology
- BS - Education
Trabaje 9 meses, en cuidado infantil de 0 a 6 años como coo-cooprovedora en un Daycare Familiar; me preparé en Montgomery County Maryland como proveedora del cuidado infantil;
- Coo-provider at Daycare Arca de Noe
9 months at this Job
- Provider - Cuidado de niños de 0 a 6 años
A $3.5M retail services and installation company providing merchandising services to retailers and manufacturers.
Recruited to restructure sales division and rebuild internal operations structure. Oversaw staff of 11.
• Identified, evaluated and implemented sales strategy, presentations and procedures.
• Redefined roles and job descriptions for sales and business support staff.
- Consultant, COO at THE MALLARD GROUP
- Executive Director at WORLD ALLIANCE FOR RETAIL EXCELLENCE AND STANDARDS
- A business consultancy designed to provide strategic services to emerging brands at EMERGENT BRANDS
- Director Business Development / Alternative Channels at CHUCK LATHAM & ASSOCIATES
1 month at this Job
10. COO\CIO Resume
August 2013 - Present
As a subsidiary of Guardian Life Insurance impacting safe patient outcomes with a remarkable patient experience.
• Led operational and information technology efforts through 3 acquisitions\sales cycles for Private Equity
• Transformed organization from Medicaid to Cash Pay\PPO increasing same-day treatment by 20%
• Drove the Development of clinical, operational and financial scorecards and other KPIs which directly contributed to increase in productivity
• Focused on finding\building the right talent to take accountability and execute
• Ensured alignment of information security standards with Guardian Executive Leadership Team
• Restructured marketing spend with data driven approach to ROI measures
- COO\CIO at STX Healthcare Management
- VP Operations\VP IT at All Smiles Dental Centers, Inc
- Director of Information Technology at Cano Petroleum, Inc
- Consultant at EnGarde Technologies, LLC
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Music - Vocal Performance