Benchmark Human Services Indianapolis In Use computers for various work assignments with staff member in various applications such as database management and word processing.
● Perform payroll functions and submitting payroll.
● Operate office equipment and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
● Maintain scheduling and events calendars PRODUCTION COORDINATOR/FORKLIFT DRIVER Noble of Indiana- Indianapolis. In
● Manage sales and productions calls
● Manage paper or electronic data systems recording information, maintaining documents, correspondence, or other material.
● Complete forms according to company policies and procedures.
● Assist computer training staff with company upgrades
● Provide services to customers such as order placement and account information
- Program Coordinator at production coordinator, forklift driver.and program coordinator
at this Job
- Associates of Arts
- High School Diploma
• Serve as team leader and subject matter expert for the Evictions Dept.
• Process monthly, bi-monthly, and quarterly investor reporting and production calls
• Negotiate and monitor relocation assistance 'Cash for Keys' process thru completion
• Identify and provide suggestions for solutions to improve efficiency of processes to management
• Oversee vendor performance to ensure timely processing in accordance with policy and procedures
- Eviction Coordinator Senior at Dakota Asset Services
- Title Specialist at Dakota Asset Services
- Eviction Specialist at RMS Asset Management Solutions
- Customer Service Support Specialist - Back Office at Selene Finance LP
7 months at this Job
* I was promoted from sales coordinator to sales supervisor in 2009. * I was promoted from sales supervisor to first assistant sales manager in 2014. * Experience in the sales department. * There is some background on financial transactions. * There Background Business Administration. * There is background on the Planning Department. Regards, Mohamed Elshafey
- sales coordinator at sales coordinator - Marcyrl pharmacutical ind.
14 years, 2 months at this Job
• As the Safe Schools Coordinator, I provide professional development trainings for educators and youth from an intersectional, LGBTQ lens. I am responsible for implementing that curriculum as well as designing and implementing additional trainings as requested by educational institutions or the public.
• Through the Safe School Initiative, I manage six individual programs; LGBTQ Student Advocacy/Anti Bullying Advocate, Teach and Affirm Professional Development Program, Library and Community Education Series, Youth Caucus Leadership and Advocacy Program, Educators for Equality Alliance, Safe Sports and Equality Through Art Contest.
• I am responsible for developing LGBT-inclusive curriculum (including lesson plans, passable materials, and toolkits) for middle schools, high schools and the general community. All trainings must encompass a lens of diversity and inclusion. I often speak with students in a classroom setting as well as hold workshops for educators on LGBTQ-inclusive curriculum with an emphasis on working with youth and young adults.
• Since the LGBTQ population often experiences family abandonment, substance abuse, mental health issue, and suicide at a higher rate than their heterosexual/cisgender counterparts, I am responsible for referring individuals to safe and affirming medical and mental health provider in their area.
• My policy work consists of implementation of LGBTQ inclusive policy initiatives that encompass an intersectional view from school administration.
• Planning and scheduling events focused on LGBTQ+ community events with events scheduled throughout the year. These events include the development of a Youth Caucus leadership program. This program is geared to bring young people into social/political activism, by developing and growing a program which young LGBTQ people engage with GSE and with each other to enhance their own communities and develop leadership skills.
• I am responsible for establishing and maintaining productive partnerships with key stakeholders throughout New Jersey in order to continue to educate others on LGBTQ youth issues and anti-bullying policy.
• I am often consulted on the development of ERG's, youth leadership groups, corporate diversity club, etc.
- Safe Schools Coordinator at Safe Schools Coordinator
- Resource Family Support Worker/Facilitator/PRIDE and TOC Trainer at State of New Jersey
- Family Service Specialist at State of New Jersey
- Support Services Manager at Foster and Adoptive Family Services
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Human Service-Social and Community Services
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication-Public Relations and Journalism
Coordinate, edit and design the weekly entertainment guide TV Times � Facilitated redesign of TV Times � Continue my copywriting and editing duties, as well as communications coordinator duties outlined below.
- Communications Coordinator, Reading Eagle at TV Times & Communications Coordinator
- Product Development & Communications Coordinator at Reading Eagle
- Communications & Events Coordinator at Reading Eagle
- Marketing Specialist at Reading Eagle
2 months at this Job
Collect all incoming/ outstanding bills Use the Oracle system or V-Card to process bill payment Effectively engage with demanding customers sales agents with diplomacy to ensure a seamless process. Audit and keep inventory of all tools, Etc. in maintenance garage
- Coordinator at LD&T C Coordinator/ Dispatch
- Product Quality Assistant at Frito Lay
- Packer at Frito Lay
- Cashier at Subway
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Studies
* Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data entry. * Write and edit proposals in AP Style to submit to clients. * Collaborate with technical staff to develop presentations, proposals, and implement strategies that align with client goals and requests. * Create internal messages to JMT employees, via email messages and company-wide blog about volunteer opportunities.
- Coordinator; Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson (JMT) at Marketing Coordinator
- Coach at Skywalkers Lacrosse LLC
- Graduate Assistant at Stevenson University Online
- Strategic Communications Intern at Polaris Alpha, A Parsons Company
4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Communication Studies
As an Authorization and referral coordinator, my primary responsibilities include reviewing insurance policies and guidelines to determine if the patient's diagnosis' and medical history meet their requirements and obtaining authorization for Oncology related imaging, procedures, office visits, and chemotherapy drugs. In addition to my primary responsibilities, some of my other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Reviewing patient charts and communicating with nurses to obtain information needed to obtain prior authorization.
• Submitting clinical information to carriers via telephone, online web portals, fax and/or email to be reviewed for prior authorizations/pre certification.
• Documenting authorization numbers, ICD-9/ ICD-10 diagnosis, dosages, and frequency of visits/procedures using multiple systems such as Emdeon, Epic, Mosaiq, Onco EMR, and Intergy.
• Communicating with patients and office staff to assist with scheduling.
• Attending seminars and luncheons with drug representatives to discuss new chemo regimens as well as risk factors and diagnosis' that carriers will likely use to determine eligibility.
• Medical claims adjudication.
• Research root causes of payment issues and denials while reaching out to internal divisions and carriers when necessary, to resolve payment issues.
• Initiating appeals for medical claim denials.
• Arranging peer-to-peer discussions with the physicians in the practice and physicians or pharmacist that represent carriers to dispute claim denials.
• Communicating reasons for medical denials and alternate options with patients as well as office staff.
• Carriers include but not limited to Aetna, Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS/FLA Blue, Cigna, Coventry, Sunshine Health, Molina, Wellcare/Staywell, New Century, Optum Rx, United Healthcare, Humana, Tricare, Avmed, and Oncology Analytics.
- Authorization and Referral Coordinator at Authorization and Referral Coordinator
- Patient Access Representative II at Baptist MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Referral Coordinator at One Call Care Management
- Accounts Payable Vendor Enrollment Specialist/Team Lead at SunGuard AvantGard Payments
4 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Accounting
Lead Coordinator. Train new hires, organize deliveries, send emails, call dispatch and fracking company and anyone that may be effected by any situation that arises. Do final counts and park semis. Much more from documentation and communication. I believe in keeping a sharp eye on details to minimize cost to companies.
- Sand Coordinator at Elite Coordinator Services
- Sand Coordinator at Tim Abeles trucking
- Sand Coordinator at Sand Coordinator Servicez LLC.
- Sand Coordinator at Swaggin Wagon
4 months at this Job
- High school
• Attend the safety meetings before starting work everyday
• Inspect fire extinguishers and make sure they are up to date
• Speak on behalf of Creek's crew during the safety meetings
• Read the levels and make sure the trucks are not run out of fuel
• Fill out spill champion sheet and JSA (Job Safety Analysis) whenever starting work and fluid transfer
• Verifying the fluid transfer
• Monitoring the lightening during working hours
• Protect the enrolment against oil spills
• Responsible for making sure that every team remembers wear required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Coordinator at Coordinator, Fuel Tech, Creek Energy Services Company
- Assistant Coach at Everett High School
- at My Achievers Program Lead, Everett YMCA
- Student Case Manager at Edmonds Community College
2 years at this Job
- B.A. - Political Science
- - Home Furniture Bank