• Hospital liaison and coordinator of healthcare services such as home health, palliative care and hospice
• Communication with hospital staff regarding medical needs of home bound patients
- Home Care Coordinator at Loyola Home Care and Coordinator
- Marketing Manager at Home Health Providers
- Marketing Manager at Auxilium HealthCare
- Sales Representative/Patient Liaison at HCN Home Health Care
2 months at this Job
- - Social Science
- - General Studies/Social Science
Experienced with XXAexchange system and eLTSS case management system. Experienced supports coordinator leading a load case among the Hispanic community into the PA State waivers such as Independent waiver, Attendant care waiver and all the waivers offered by the office of long term living. Waivers include and are not limited to the management of home care services, Medscope emergency devices used for evacuation and individual emergency plans of handicap patients. Management of transportation, food services in the county of Philadelphia and all the counties of the State. Individual patient resources and needs including transportation and DME medical requests. Management and mediation of services through the waivers, application of new requests and management of waiver paper work for the Pennsylvania State. Monitoring and recertification home visits to assure safety and wellbeing of patients. Written notes and reports of monitoring calls, home visits and management of services. Billing tracker of services used individually by each patient and individual support for the development of service plans. Generation of SAFs, ISPs and medical letter requests. Filling medical and private information according to HIPAA law. State required 40 hours of annual training. Entry of individual reports into HCSIS, the program used by the DHS department. Experienced with large and bilingual case loads. Bilingual proficiency for PA waivers and self-managed, fast-paced achiever with HCSIS for alteration of plans. Report specialist, with detail reports about individual cases. Proficiency on individual human relationships with clients. Lead for client retention for the bilingual patients of the community of Philadelphia.
- Bilingual Supports Coordinator at PCC Patient Care Coordinator
- Bilingual Supports Coordinator at CEDAR WOODS CARE MANAGEMENT
- Self Employed Consultant at
- Community Health Support and Counseling for the Youth at at the Health Department of the city of Lauro de Freitas - Bahia - Brazil
9 months at this Job
- BA in Psychology - Psychology
- BS - Psychology
- BA - Portuguese and Literature
• Manage day to day operations for kitchen at TJ Maxx Distribution
• Provide Checks and Balances for Daily Sales
• Recruiting of full time employees' interview, hire and fire as needed
• Work closely with Temp Agencies to fill staffing requirements throughout the week
• Monitor and input employee payroll hours.
• Order Food Products and Maintain a weekly inventory
• Menu planning for daily meals
- Kitchen Coordinator at KITCHEN COORDINATOR
- FOOD SERVICE LEAD at MIAMI VALLEY VENDING
- MANAGER at D'S RESTAURANT
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at SPIRIT MEDICAL TRANSPORT
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Assists clients with developmental disabilities and their families in locating services and programs within their community.
• Consults with Manager, Client Services Staff, appropriate liaison and specialist staff of the Regional Center to arrange services for clients including medical, psychological services, employment, vocational and recreational programs; adaptive devices and equipment.
• Conducts home visits on an annual, semiannual, or quarterly basis dependent upon individual's needs
• Explains available resources and services to clients and their families.
• Consults with clients and their families regarding the client's needs.
• Conducts meetings with clients and their families and other agencies.
• Develops and implements Individual Program Plans(IPP) and annual reports within mandated timelines.
• Present cases to various internal agency committees, including Living Options Committee and
• Employment Options Committee.
• Sees to all aspects of the case management process.
• Performs other related duties that may be required.
- Service Coordinator at Service Coordinator
- Residential Counselor at Haynes Family of Programs
- Parent Mentor at Born for Nia Maternity Home
- Child Care Counselor at Care Provider Children & Family Services
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in Sociology - Social Services
- Associates of Arts in Liberal Arts - Social and Behavioral Sciences
Foreclosure Experience - 10 plus years in Mortgage Foreclosure and analysis - Chicago IL District including Detroit area, I am currently looking for a position within either of these areas where my knowledge and expertise can be utilized. Excellent phone communication and skills, detail oriented and professional.
Closing Coordinator POTESTIVO & ASSOC., P.C. Rochester Hills, MI
August 2015 to Current
● Preparation of deeds - QCD
● Funds requisition
● Update Client Websites
● Preparation of Invoices
● Schedule Inspections
● Preparation of requirement sheets
● Contact municipalities for individual City requirements
● Send deeds to be executed and recorded
- Coordinator- customer service at Closing Coordinator POTESTIVO & ASSOC., P.C. Rochester Hills
- Foreclosure Coordinator at TROTT & ASSOC
- Bankruptcy Coordinator at TREMAIN & ASSOC
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
08/2016 - PRESENT Assist individuals with developmental disabilities acquire and maintain a self-direction budget - review budgets and reimbursement claims and ensure any and all expenditures are medicaid and corporate compliant - create a monthly self-direction expenditure report - distribute the monthly expenditure report - work in close contact with individuals, support brokers, care managers and DDRO liaisons to adjust budgets as required to provide participants with access to the activities and supports they have asked for as part of the self-direction process - understand the person centered planning process - ensure timely billing and payment of approved goods and services - interview potential staff - train and supervise staff - sign off on staff time sheets - work closely with the the HR department to ensure staff on-boarding is complete and staff is being paid correctly - maintain BTI certification - ensure all emails and communications that require PMI are completely confidential and HIPAA compliant. Additional positions while at Catholic Charities: _Community Supports Supervisor_ Supervise staff who provide a community and valued outcome based therapeutic relationship to individuals with intellectual disabilities. Author monthly medicaid compliant narratives that summarize the progress and satisfaction of individuals that receive community based services. Attend ISP meetings, document issues and concerns, and write an updated community habilitation plan based on the outcome of the meeting. _Medicaid Service Coordinator_ Assist individuals to obtain the services and supports they both want and need. Create the Individualized Service Plan and maintain that plan by working with the family and waiver service providers. Schedule annual and semi annual ISP review meetings and change the ISP as needed. Maintain all documentation and records in the fashion required by Medicaid and OPWDD.
- Fiscal Intermediary Coordinator at Fiscal Intermediary Coordinator_ CATHOLIC CHARITIES DISABILITIES SERVICES
- Fiscal Intermediary Coordinator (full-time) at Fiscal Intermediary Coordinator_ CATHOLIC CHARITIES DISABILITIES SERVICES
- Cleaner at Island Wash Laundromat
- Driver at STAR AND STRAND TRANSPORTATION
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. - English
As the warranty coordinator I receive calls from homeowners who have warranty claim on their home. I process the claim and assign it to a warranty technician to inspect and schedule repair. I complete reports to track work, accounting, days open and vendors. It is a highly multi-tasking position that requires excellent customer service skills.
- Warranty Coordinator at Icon Warranty Coordinator
- Pinellas County Tax Collector/ Customer Service Tech I at
- Deputy City Clerk at City of Chesterfield
- Property Manager at Coldwell Banker Reeves
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Real Estate Related
- - Real Estate Express
- - Principles of Banking
• Performed visual Q.C. inspections of all loads being shipped or received.
• Completed BOL's for outgoing loads.
• Managed and directed all shipping personnel.
• Compiled end of shift reports for management.
• Perform other job-related duties, as assigned.
- SHIPPING COORDINATOR at SHIPPING COORDINATOR, CP
- CDL DRIVER at ECKERT TRUCKING
- FORKLIFT OPERATOR at CHURCH & DWIGHT
- CDL DRIVER at DM BOWMAN
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Massage Therapy & Skin Care Spa ▷Sales Associate and Front Desk Coordinator ▷Awarded Top Sales Associate with a consistent above average closing ratio. ▷Responsible for all opening and closing tasks of spa and retail store. ▷Answered and directed phone calls ▷Ordered office supplies ▷Point of contact for clients and provided support. ▷Provided excellent customer service to members/guests by answering phones, setting appointments, coordinating the massage therapist and esthetician schedule's, and selling memberships. ▷Performing administrative tasks including filing, data entry of client records and surveys, etc.
- Front Desk Coordinator/ Sales Associate, Massage Envy at Front Desk Coordinator/ Sales Associate,
- Bartender/Server at Ichiban
- Sales Assistant & Marketing Manager at One Lake Avenue Realty
- Owner & Operator at The Charleston Brogue, LLC
1 year at this Job
- BA - International Relations minor in Italian language
Worked together with HR on customer experience Coordinated and managed trade shows On site meeting management Follow up with Admin team on customer experience
- Office Coordinator at Gus Sclafani Coordinator
- Medical Recruiter at ONWARD HEALTHCARE
- Speaker Bureau Account Coordinator at IMPACT COMMUNICATION PARTNERS, INC
- Medical Assistant at THE CENTER FOR WOMENS HEALTH
4 years at this Job
- - Medical Terminology
- BS - Communications / Marketing