Copier Technician with a customer base of 500, managed territory as far north as Oregon as far west as Eureka as far east as Fall River Mills and as far south as Corning. Managed several print shops in the print shop enviroment. Certified with Xerox production machines, black and color including Konica Minolta. Along with print shops i also managed city accounts including the City Of Redding as well as several schools and district offices in Shasta County.
- Copier Technician at Inland Business Systems
- Copier Technician at Diversified Office Systems
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Responsible to assist the company with all technical support needs as well as our clients. Responsible of operating all copier equipment, record all malfunctions, perform routine maintenance and also do pick up & delivery of equipment.
- Garden Grove - Copier Technician at Copier Rental Inc
- Technical Support at Samsung, Orange
- Huntington Beach -Assistant IT Administrator, Internship at Airtech International
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- certificate in computer systems technician
- High school
• Conversed with customers in order to determine details of equipment problems.
• Repaired, adjusted and replaced electrical and mechanical components and parts, using hand tools, power tools and soldering.
• Reinstalled software programs and adjusted settings on existing software in order to fix machine malfunctions.
• Provided direction and assistance to all copier customers
• Tested components and circuits of faulty equipment in order to locate defects, using tested components and circuits of faulty equipment in order to locate defects, using voltmeters and, ammeters
• Tested new systems in order to ensure that they are in working order. Advised customers concerning equipment operation, maintenance and programming..
- Copier Technician at deRenzy Document Solutions
- Area Service Manager at Copico/MacGray
13 years at this Job
- Associates Degree
* Operation of high volume copy and offset printing, bindery and finishing equipment. * Maintaining records, clear paper jams, and informs technicians of specific problems. * Expedite service calls required by customer. * Sort and distribute mail * Delivery of completed jobs to customers in various locations * Respond to customers questions regarding status of job requirements * Set up of meeting and conference rooms and moving of office equipment * Performed cleaning duties to facilities * Operation of, but not limited to, shrink-wrap, paper cutter, drill, bindery equipment, jogger, laminating, and in-line collate, staple, trim * Operated all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter, PC. * Ordering and knowledge of all papers and supplies for print/ copy environment.
- Copier Technician at Reprographics
- Copier Technician - Alameda Office of Education at City of Milpitas Printing Services
- Printing Services Technician II -City at City of Milpitas Printing Services
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Some college
Preventative maintenance and repair of Xerox office copiers at customer home or workplace.
- Copier Technician at Conway Office Solutions
- Field Installation Supervisor at CalAmp/LoJack
- Installer/Technician at
9 months at this Job
- - Electronics Engineering
Trained on konica/toshiba/Kyocera/Ricoh/and few more
- Copier Technician at Sapphire-office
at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Copier repair tech
Responsibilities I service, repair, delivered parts and clean all copiers. I stock all parts, inventory, order parts and call back on service calls. Accomplishments I provided customer service to all contracted businesses. I helped contact new businesses to help the company get new contracts. Skills Used I did troubleshooting and built strong customer relations.
- Copier Technician at O.U.R. Co-Op
- Security Supervisor at Superior Protection Service
- Construction Worker at ADCO Drilling
16 years, 2 months at this Job
- - comupter and networking
- - basics
Manage all copier and network related issues for South Shore Hospital and assorted Law Offices and other businesses in the Financial District in Boston
• Resolve mechanical and electrical problems in a timely manner
• Assure compliance with Flo-tech policies and procedures
• Train and support existing staff in proper procedures
• Certified copier technician
- Senior Copier Technician at Flo-Tech
- Senior Copier Technician at New England Copier Specialists
- Copier/Network Technician at Imagistics
- Advanced Service Technician at Pitney Bowes
5 years, 2 months at this Job
Certified to install and maintain high capacity digital copiers, printers, and faxes for brands such as Kyocera
● Managed client accounts throughout NJ
● Worked efficiently to accommodate a high volume of clients on a daily basis while maintaining accurate service logs and replenishing parts stock
● Prepared records and reports accurately.
● Ensured that customers were satisfied with the services provided to them.
● Upheld company tools, computers, phones, etc.
● Resolved system failures by diagnosing tools and using schematic drawing.
● Performed preventive maintenance on all equipment which consisted of replacing drums, blades and feed rollers
● Copier delivery using a 24 foot box truck/ Van
● Independently performed in-shop repair, setup, and refurbishment of all brands of copiers, faxes, sorters and accessory equipment for customers. Executed on-site troubleshooting of complex customer problems.
- Field Copier Technician at Avant Garde Technologies
- Accounts Receivable/Credit Representative at Prudent Publishing
- Interim supervisor and trainer at Prudent Publishing
- Owner/Technician at The Hook-Up
3 months at this Job
- A + Certification
- Copier Technician at Xerox
at this Job
- Computer tech - Computers
- Some college