As the lead editor for Seattle digital marketing firm, POP, I have shaped and polished a wide range of content across multiple platforms on daily deadlines for Fortune 500 companies. In high-touch collaboration with my colleagues in Seattle and San José, Costa Rica, I produced content marketing for Microsoft and Adobe and digital marketing for Target and eBay. While at POP, I also worked on digital storytelling projects for many other companies, including AWS, F5, Hulu, Pokémon, Starbucks, and REI. While the bulk of my work was short-form digital marketing (banner ads, blog posts, email, social media), I gained experience working collaboratively with designers, writers and strategists on long-form publishing projects such as annual reports, e-books, and resource guides.
- Copy Editor at POP
- Copy Editor at The Creative Group
- Freelance Proofreader at Mountaineers Books
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate in Editing
- Bachelor's - English Literature
Edit copy and proofread book manuscripts, print and digital ads, magazines, video scripts, press releases, fliers, annual reports, catalogs, social media content, blog posts and websites using client brand standards. I also create and maintain comprehensive style guides and style sheets for clients.
- Proofreader / Copy Editor at Terri Eloshway – Freelance Proofreader / Copy Editor
- Proofreader / Copy Editor at Terri Eloshway – Proofreader / Copy Editor
- Proofreader / Copy Editor / Assistant Traffic Manager at Wray Ward
- Owner / Manager at Mountains to the Sea Gallery
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication Arts (magna cum laude)
On-call copy editor on News and Sports copy desks, editing local and wire news and sports copy, and laying out and expediting news pages. Also post news on Journal website.
- Copy Editor at The Providence Journal
- Editor and Report Production Manager at BCC Research
- Production Editor at The Boston Globe
- Copy Editor at The Boston Globe
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- - journalism
This is technically not a job, but I am the copy editor for my school's newspaper. It has taught me interpersonal skills, amd how to work in a fast-paced, team, and individual setting.
- Copy Editor at School
2 months at this Job
- Some high school
• Copy editor on full-scope marketing and branding campaigns for clients including American Express, Sephora, Marriott, Hilton and Leading Hotels of the World.
- Copy Editor at Sarankco (creative agency)
- Writer at Voting in the Dark - An NYC Blog
- Playwright at
- Editor at The College Board
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Theater
September 2013 - Present
● New client acquisitions
● Special events planning for clients and in-house
● Copy editor for client and in-house content marketing
● Design, write content and maintain websites
● Produce ad copy for broadcast, online and print advertising
● Direct broadcast advertising segments
● Negotiate contracts and media purchasing for clients
● Social media, content creation and campaign management for clients and in-house
● Client graphic design development
- Copy editor at PixNinja
- Events Coordinator at PixNinja
5 years, 6 months at this Job
Sole copy editor and proofreader of digital, print, out-of-home, on-air and corporate marketing collateral and ad campaigns for Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, Oprah Winfrey Network, Investigation Discovery and other domestic and international networks and entities of Discovery, Inc., via The Agency - Discovery's in-house ad agency; write copy; collaborate with designers, writers, account executives, creative directors and senior management to execute all agency publications.
- Copy Editor at Discovery, Inc
- Freelance Editor & Writer at
- at Hampton Script, Hampton University
- Senior Editor at HZDG
5 years at this Job
- B.A. in Mass Media Arts - Print Journalism
I started my career developing and creating content for print, digital media, and mostly product descriptions for Lancôme Cosmetics Currently I revise copy by correct spelling, grammatical errors & ensuring all submissions follow our company editorial style. I also verify writers’ sources and location information. I possess the ability to change copy based on placement, timing, and audience. My writing style is to seek understanding and give a voice to different points of view with a personable, yet authoritative voice. My main focus is results so I encourage getting feedback in order to improve my work asssignments. Basically, I love the written word, whether it be technical, creative or editorial writing. I have also thrived in my current position as a Copy Editor, enjoy proofreading and most of all learning new areas in the writing/editing field.
- Copy editor at
at this Job
I serve as the copy editor for this science-based website. My job is to review all original articles before they go live, correcting errors, converting elements to the company style guide, and doing some basic fact-checking.
- Copy Editor at Curiosity
- SRB Martin Freelance Owner/Freelancer at
- at The American School of Pachuca
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Middle School Education, Language Arts
Worked as a copy editor for college level mathematics textbooks. Job duties include proofreading, accuracy checking, writing math problems, research, technical support, photography, and artwork production.
- Copy Editor at Lial Mathematics
- Guitar Teacher at Self Own Business
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of General Studies - Applied Sciences
- Associate of Computer Networking and Security Technology - Computer Networking and Security Technology