80603 script copy for the episodic TV show "Hotmixology" which aired on the Food Network. I am proof reader, copy writer and script supervisor for various upcoming projects includ- [email protected] ing short films, TV spots, corporate films and feature films.
- Copy writer, proof reader, content writer at JENNIFER LAVALLEE
- at UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO HOSPITAL
1 month at this Job
- B. A. - English
- - Physics, English
Responsibilities photo editor,color corrector,copy writer,graphic designer,scanner, Accomplishments preserving the Wild America for history. Book projects include Grand Canyon,Monument Valley, Sandia,Wild America . . . all book titles. worked on color correcting, editing,resizing,meta data. Skills Used snap scanning 4x5 transparencies and 35mm slides to digital media.
- Photo Editor and copy writer, at David Muench
- Photographer at Brown Trout Publishing Co
- Photographer at David Muench Photography Inc
20 years at this Job
• Improve SEO scores by writing keyword-rich copy
• Improve user experience by writing helpful and informative product copy
• Use admin access on numerous websites to upload product information, upload meta data, upload automatic redirects, and review automatic redirects.
- Copy Writer at Buycostumes
- Copy Writer/Lead Writer at Taymark
- Product Information Specialist at Unisys
- Information Technology Assistant at Bethel University, IT Department
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English Literature and Writing
I am responsible for authoring content for various graphic design projects initiated by the company to serve its clients.
• I am a copy writer within these projects and also provide contract services for varying companies throughout Silicon Valley.
• I edit projects generated by clients to fit and streamline their individual advertising campaigns.
- Content Generator, Copy Writer, Content Editor at CopacabanaUSA
- Academy Instructor at State Center Regional Training Facility
- Police Corporal/ Police Officer at City of Sanger
- Adjunct Faculty at State Center Regional Training Facility
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion
- Masters of Science
- Bachelors of Science
- Certificate - Criminology
• Crisis Assistance Ministry - Intake Specialist ◦ Assessed needs of clients and verified information, processed applications and information such as IDs, family information, and income. ◦ Making Payment pledges for caseworkers, general office tasks, educated clients on agency protocols and operation standards. ◦ Additionally provided resource information for clients in need. ◦ Advocated for emergency client situations.
• Clarity Counseling Center, Wilmington, NC - Administrative Assistant, Social Media Staff, Copy Writer at Clarity Counseling Center - April to August 2018 ◦ Match new clients with a therapist based on each client's situational needs and therapists' specialties, schedule appointments, take payments, file insurance information, data entry, answer calls and questions from clients, create and post daily social media content, lead a weekly live mediation on Instagram, write copy for website and social media use, write blog posts for website, various special projects for promotion for Clarity
• Spring 2018 Practicum Internship ◦ New Hanover County Juvenile Detention Center: Observed Suicide Risk Assessments of new juveniles, conducted Suicide Risk Assessments under observation, observed therapy with juveniles, learned the mental health processing procedure for all new and current juveniles, filled out juvenile intake paperwork and case notes ◦ Clarity Counseling: Observed therapy sessions, wrote mental health related blogs for Clarity site, assisted in scheduling, filed paperwork, data entry, and various office work
• Hostess at Red Rocks Café & Bar - held position 3 years, learned event planning and scheduling
• Swimming Coach and Lifeguard at Foxcroft East Swim and Racquet Club for 4 years
- Administrative Assistant, Social Media Staff, Copy Writer at Clarity Counseling Center
- Camp Counselor and Assistant to Camp Director at Rice & Beans Downtown
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology and a minor - Applied Behavioral Analysis
Responsibilities Included: Organization, Editing, and Proofreading of Data Mark Up Text for SEO, Local Business Listings, and Facebook Copy Review Copy and Improve Readability for Multiple Industries Across the Internet Format Text and Make Enhancements for Marketing Research on Subjects that are Unfamiliar or Uncommon
- COPY-WRITER at WEB.COM
- CASHIER at Rite Aid
2 years, 2 months at this Job
for broadcast and social media. Develop and managed Internet Radio Streams providing content and technical servicing. Taught Radio Broadcasting Course and trained interns in the media work place. Moody Broadcasting/January 2008 - October 2018 Anchored as a morning radio show host, interviewing hundreds of individuals from various fields. Script/copy writer, video shooting, photography, audio & video editing and producing promotional and instructional videos, public service and underwriting spots. As Program Director, coached and trained on-air staff. Worked with various software programs relating to multi-media, set up efficiency systems such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and Office programs.
- copy writer, video shooting at Stories Media
- script writer, marketing, business administration, website development and sales at Online Audio/Online Television
- National Music Director at Moody Broadcasting
- Music Director and On-Air at WSOR Radio
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Business to Business Copy writing for Production Manufacturing, Color Measurement Solutions, Travel by RV, and Medical Fields. *Current part-time office help at Cullman Campground.
- B2B Copy Writer at American Writers & Artists Inc
- Staff Nurse at Medical Group
- Staff Nurse at Endocrinology Consultants of East Tennessee
- Certified Nursing Assistant & Medical Assistant at University of Tennessee
4 years at this Job
Responsibilities include interpreting copy briefs and delivering multiple copy options for product advertisements under tight deadlines. Recent assignments have included copy writing for clients Jockey and Jockey Being Family. Recent copy has resulted in a 30% increase in viewer traffic online.
- Freelance Copy Writer at PureGrowth Consulting
- Editorial Intern at Conjunctions Literary Journal
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Creative Writing and English - Creative Writing and English
- - Intensive Spanish
• SEO keyword research
• Competitor research
• Research and collect data for blog post topics and landing pages
• Write blog posts, professor biographies, course descriptions, Facebook social media posts & taglines
• Write meta descriptions for SEO landing pages, YouTube videos, Columbia Online internal pages & social media posts
• Edit YouTube captions, Columbia Online course copy & blog posts
• Keep up with online learning trends, tech & influencers
- SEO Copy Writer & Editor at Columbia College Chicago Online
- at Chicago Bouldering Collective
- Produce Team Member, Sign Point & Team Trainer at Whole Foods Market
- Associate Editor | Columbia Poetry Review at Columbia College Chicago Online
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Fine Arts in Poetry - Poetry
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Sculpture - Sculpture