content and copy writer
Conceptualize and ghostwrite search engine-optimized content - versed in content creation o
website copy, white papers, eBooks, blog posts - for a variety of versatility, SEO application
clients across a spectrum of topics.
experience, aesthetic design
o Contribute to marketing campaigns, monthly content obligations,
foresight, and problem-solving edits, and rewrites for businesses and brands in cosmetic/plastic
prowess. surgery, digital signage, military equipment contracting, content and product marketing, B2B communication, UI/UX design, city
planning, business logistics, and more. CONTENT WRITER/COPY EDITOR
• THE ZHARMAE PUBLISHING PRESS
- CONTENT/COPY WRITER at WORDS BY A PRO
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA IN COMMUNICATION - advertising and marketing
80603 script copy for the episodic TV show "Hotmixology" which aired on the Food Network. I am proof reader, copy writer and script supervisor for various upcoming projects includ- [email protected] ing short films, TV spots, corporate films and feature films.
- Copy writer, proof reader, content writer at JENNIFER LAVALLEE
- at UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO HOSPITAL
2 months at this Job
- B. A. - English
- - Physics, English
After starting as a proofreader for NYC-based marketing and advertising firm Vanguard Direct, I took a career detour and spent one year as the Editor of the Kemmerer Gazette, a weekly Wyoming newspaper. I then returned to Vanguard Direct, where I was promoted to Associate Copy Editor/Copy Writer. Most recently, my work has centered around the NYC DOE's ongoing effort towards compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act.
- Associate Copy Editor/Copy Writer at Vanguard Direct
- Editor and Key Contributor at Kemmerer Gazette
- Associate Copy Editor/Proofreader at Vanguard Direct
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - English Literature
- - English/Political Science
- - English/Pre-Law
• Crafted website copy to highlight the best of clients' businesses
• Managed company social media accounts, via Hootsuite, strategically planning posts and writing captions to compel target audience
• Leveraged critical thinking expertise to write White Paper business proposals for new partner businesses
• Maximized search results writing blog articles with industry keywords
• Onboarded new client to CRM system
- Copy Writer at MBDM Group, Digital Marketing Agency
- Managing Editor at The Globe, Georgia Gwinnett College
- Staff Intern at The Gwinnett Daily Post
- Editor-in-Chief at The Globe, Georgia Gwinnett College
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Liberal Arts in English - Rhetoric
I am a writer/editor for BECKERWRITES, a writing service that creates content and copy for blogs, email blasts, websites, ads and brochures. For over a decade, I was a partner in a full-service marketing & ad agency, JUMP. The agency won many awards and was listed in Sacramento's top-twenty every year. For more info and samples, www.BECKERWRITES.com
- Content & Copy Writer/Editor at www.BECKERWRITES.com
at this Job
Writing emails, blog posts, and copy for ads ◦ Meeting with clients ◦ SEO keyword research
- Copy Writer at Hypercube Digital Marketing
- Dog Walking and House Sitting at
- Cashier at The Health Food Shoppe
- Delivery Driver at Pizza Hut
2 months at this Job
- - English
- - English
- High school
SEO and Content Writer driving dramatic increase in traffic volume, qualified users/sessions, and incoming calls through website content and SEO research, strategy, and implementation.
● Drove a 40% increase in non-branded qualified organic sessions (visits) (in 2 months' time).
● Dramatically increased users and visits: users increased 381% and sessions increased 408%.
● Increased site engagement as evidenced in a 18% decrease in bounce rate, 39% increase in pages per session, and 15% increase in session duration.
● Calls attributable to organic search tripled and contact form submissions doubled.
● Devised/Implemented all website copy for successful 2018 new website launch.
● Created strategy/implemented comprehensive foundational/ongoing optimization assets.
● Instituted strategy and rollout plan for local and national optimization efforts.
● Launched and maintain optimized, brand-centric daily corporate blog and bi-weekly news channel according to initiated editorial calendar.
● Developed/maintain long tail/short tail keyword multi-tiered optimization strategy.
● Optimize video/images/ etc to current best practices.
● Liaison daily with social and video managers to marry branding and campaigns goals.
● Manage freelance writer and design team for applicable ongoing projects.
- SEO Manager/Copy Writer at Granite Recovery Centers
- Copy Editor at Lauchlan X
- Technical Writer at Corporate Online Services
- SEO Manager/ ORM Manager at
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in English - English
A production company which combines film, art, literature, and advocacy to
promote underrepresented groups in STEM industries. I serve as administrative
assistant to founder and CEO Crystal Emery.
● Transcribe recorded phone interviews and conference panels
● Draft emails and program copy for upcoming conferences
● Prepare books and programs for publication
● Schedule interviews, book travel arrangements, and provide social media coverage for conferences and symposiums
- Copy Writer at URU the Right To Be
- Production Coordinator at Serial Box
- Associate Production Editor at Globe Pequot Press
- Managing Editor at Ethikos Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of the Arts - Arts
as an illustrator and designer, copy writer and web designer.
Kaiser Permanente Center for Health Research, Senior Graphic Designer
• Lead graphic designer for a health research institute
• Design scientific presentations (PPT, conference posters etc.) and study materials
- illustrator and designer, copy writer and web designer at freelance work
- Independent Contractor at
- Communications Manager at Portland Public Schools
- Graphic Designer at Portland Public Schools
8 months at this Job
- BA - Illustration
Created and edited copy for various item descriptions, website information, and blog posts.
- Freelance Copy Writer/Editor at EBC Printing
- Writing Tutor at
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Professional Writing