Columbus, OH 2017-Present Global supplier of medical devices, services, and solutions for people with reduced mobility and age-related health challenges. Company has $10 billion in annual revenue, operating in more than 60 countries with more than 5,900 employees worldwide. Corporate Account Manager, Americas Accountable for securing and servicing accounts to market and sell DME equipment, including hospital beds, lifts, bathing units, specialty mattresses, hygiene/disinfection products, therapeutic surfaces, and diagnostic products to homecare, LTC and acute care segments. Engage major architectural firms building healthcare centers, as well as trust fund officers of major banking institutions who control and guide monies through trust funds used to help disabled clients. Provide leadership to 22 territory managers. Manage functions for clients through Marketing, Customer Service, Ceiling Lift, Collections, Sales, Human Resources, Contracts, Credit, Mapping, Shipping, Warehousing Inventory, Materials Management and CRM. Hold P&L accountability for LTC, dealer, and ecommerce customers. Market diligent programs to increase sales while decreasing staff incidents, saving clients money. Secure contracts with all market segments in sales and service while growing both sides of business. Provide business development coaching to sales team. Provide training for dealer reps and patients through consulting nurses and independent dealers. Maintain non-conventional growth through dealer's network. Develop new sales strategies and move market place through channel distribution, internet, and direct sales. Engage owners and C-suite executives to communicate value proposition and relationship advantages. Create contractual agreements and delegate sale through distribution channel utilizing GPO and other pricing methods. Develop effective contract pricing structures for new clients. ➲ Achieved percent to plan ratios of 105% (2017) and 118% (2018), with $10 million in homecare sales in 2018. Average $1.1 million new sales per year. ➲ Consistently grow distribution channels and internet development every year, with YTD performance above 100% of goal and growth projection of 20% for year 2019. ➲ Played key role in expansion of market place through distribution channels, new suppliers, and more sophisticated internet dealers. Added 13 new dealers to network during tenure. ➲ Improved dealer representation with end users and motivated dealers to explore new markets to approach, increasing dealer sales from $8 million in 2017 to over $10 million in 2018. Trained dealers to increase responsiveness to customers by instilling confidence in products represented. ➲ Generated annual savings of $100,000 by introducing concept of expanding wider use of CRM tool to generate cost savings in areas of shipping/freight fees and facilitating smarter use of demo product to absorb higher freight costs. ➲ Spearheaded launch of Sara Flex patient lift to homecare and LTC markets.
- Corporate Account Manager, Americas at Arjo
- Territory Manager at Baxter Healthcare
- Corporate Account Manager, Corporate Accounts at McKesson
- Region Specialist/Mallinckrodt at IV pumps, all surgically placed guidewires, and Gadolinium
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration/Hospital Administration
• Worked as Corporate Account Manager for AT&T Account Management Organization in a call center environment
• Cultivated relationships with corporate decision makers to help resolve billing and service issues
• Recommended products and services to support the customer and increase monthly revenue for AT&T
• Responsible for over 400 business accounts
• Worked with Client Service Executives in Texas and California to service business accounts
- AT&T Corporate Account Manager at PROTEL COMMUNICATIONS
- Stay at home Grandpa at
- Deposit Services Supervisor - Teletech at USAA
- Member Service Representative- Teletech at USAA Credit Card
4 months at this Job
- 1 Semester Complete - Dean's List 2009 - Computer Science
Greer SC) 2014-2019
Specializes in Designing, Implementing, and Managing Employee Recognition and Incentive Programs. Corporate Account Manager
• Networking and communicating with vendors and suppliers to negotiate bulk pricing and discuss orders, and new products
• Utilizing multiple sources and databases to build and enhance customer programs and overall satisfaction
• Building rapport and maintaining relationships with current and future clients through the use of email marketing campaigns, and social network events (conferences and trade shows)
• Taking customer service calls to address any issues, needs, or potential new business opportunities and passing them through the proper channels. Promotional Marketing Representative
• Responsible for company order fulfillment and meeting status quota per month
• Organized an effective system for tracking order status and tracking orders progress utilizing QuickBooks and Microsoft Suite
• Coordinated with multiple vendors to achieve lower costs and create higher profits per item
• Communicated directly with customers to give updated order status on products
• Implemented marketing techniques to increase promotional marketing sales by 30%
- Corporate Account Manager at Incentive Management Group LLC
- Manager at Absolute Storage
- Dispatcher at Greenville City Police Department
- Marketing Manager at Incentive Solutions LLC
5 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts degree - Education
Pharmaceutical manufacturer focused on products for substance abuse and behavioral health disorders. Grand Rapids, MI CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER, 2015 - 2018 Elevated based on prior award-winning success in driving strategic account growth to record levels. Tasked with delivering similar results among company's largest accounts representing $300M/30% of product portfolio. Develop and manage contracting strategies for major PBMs for state Medicaid and their commercial book of business. Manage CareSource Health Plan of Ohio, one of biggest managed Medicaid plans in the US. Initiate and implement all contract negotiations, strategic planning and educational initiatives at account enterprise level. Develop and maintain high-value relationships with key decision-makers. * Grew national contracts with Magellan, Change Healthcare, Optum, and FFS Medicaid, adding hundreds of millions of dollars to top line. * Secured preferred status for every assigned account, driving volume and market share to industry-leading levels, in some cases by as much as 80%. * Built hard-earned coveted relationships with three of the most influential state PBM directors, together with control over $300M+ in contracting value. * Established company's first decision influence roadmap for high-value Federal VA and DoD business, providing a view to ~$25M in revenue. * Appointed in March 2018 to head up state government affairs. STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGER, 2006 - 2015 Recruited based on deep industry and clinical knowledge, along with extensive professional network to lead managed markets and government affairs strategy in the Midwest US as company was launching managed care team to expand market access. With aggressive revenue target, initiated and developed relationships with key legislators and state agency directors including State Medicaid agencies. Built comprehensive coalitions with influential treatment associations and medical societies related to mental health and substance abuse policies and legislation. * Increased revenue by millions of dollars every year, from $6M in 2006 to $200M+ in 2015. * Secured preferred status with all assigned accounts, contributing record volume and market share. * Developed and influenced state medical society coalitions to pass legislation increasing access to medication-assisted treatment positively impacting Suboxone and long-acting injectable Sublocade. * Forged company's first relationship with sole public sector group purchasing organization, leading to increased volume and new revenue stream. * Two-time Pinnacle award winner.
- CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER at INDIVIOR PHARMACEUTICALS
- CORPORATE DIRECTOR OF SALES at DIPLOMAT SPECIALTY PHARMACY - Specialty Pharmacy
- MARKET MANAGER at APRIA HEALTHCARE
- REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER at APRIA HEALTHCARE
3 years at this Job
- BS - Psychology
• Responsibilities included growing revenue for assigned accounts, seizing business development opportunities, attending industry events, collaborating with other departments, developing new accounts, demonstrate business acumen, networking and communication skills, problem-solving for clients, analytical thinking, teamwork, and computer skills. Implimented strategies to surpass revenue goals while growing margins.
• Provided turnkey solutions along with cost saving initiatives that enabled customers and qualified prospects from diverse industries to maximize their efficiencies. Delivered customer focused solutions that consistently met or exceeded revenue targets and objectives.
• Recognized for motivation to continuously find new opportunities through prospecting and cold calling.
• Consistently exceeded monthly quota and achieved increasing growth over yearly quota for which placed me as one of the top growth Account Managers for the Company.
• Salesman of the Year Awards
• Top Corporate Account Manager for 12 years
• Attended DUG, SPE and other Oil & Gas Trade Shows yearly.
- Corporate Account Manager at Flogistix, LP
- Field Sales Representative at Compressco Partners, LP
- Gas Measurement Technician at Duke Energy
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology and Botany
• Negotiate/maintain/grow largest corporate account in company - 8 Million
• Serve as Project Manager responsible for rolling out complex contract with 1800 locations
• Responsible for leading team collaboration rollout within 5 business units
• Deliver performance strategies and opportunities within client's portfolio to enhance revenue
• Develop partnerships with Category Managers in US to ensure collaboration across business units
• Lead, Create, training sessions regarding - "Overcoming Objections"
- Corporate Account Manager at Zep Inc
- Corporate Account Manager at W.W. Grainger, Inc
- Manager of International Sales at UPS
- Freight Conversion Account Manager at UPS
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Marketing
• Corporate account manager for 8 Amazon Fulfillment centers
• Manage corporate accounts including Frito Lay, Culichitown and more
• Re-design in-store visual displays quarterly and assisted in opening new department in store
• Create content for all social media platforms to increase product and services awareness
• Develop marketing campaigns during special seasons and events
• Oversee every department with the assistance of department leads
• Direct the art team to manage social media, website, and in store collateral
• Manage retail operations including talent acquisition, training and coaching.
• Monitor and audit all departments in order to ensure efficiency throughout production
• Meet with leadership to plan and implement sales plans to meet target objectives
• Create and develop operational tools and content in order to increase business operations
• Ensure 100% customer satisfaction throughout the entire store and departments
• Control labor hours and manage operational responsibilities including pricing
- Creative director / Store leader / Corporate account manager at Engrave N' Embroider Things
- Graphic Designer at Engrave N' Embroider Things
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts - Graphic Design
Senior Corporate Account Manager ($14,500 Avg. Sales/Month with $10,000 Monthly Quota) Oct 2016 - Feb 2019
• After successfully hitting over 120% of the goal 5 times in the next 8 months, promoted to the Corporate Account Manager role, which had accounts with 3-500+ job slots and managed about 250 accounts.
• Successfully produced over $14,500 in incremental revenue per month through upsells, referrals, and incremental business opportunities.
• Started presenting B2B webinars with our Applicant Tracking Systems with ClearSlide to C-Levels, Key Influencers, and Decision Makers for the larger accounts.
• Recognized as a Top Performer by managing to be in the top 10% of sales leaderboard month after month and made 2017 & 2018 President’s Chair Mid-Market Account Manager ($9375 Avg. Sales/Month with $7500 Monthly Quota) Feb 2016- Sep 2016
• After about a 7 months, promoted to the Mid-Market Account Manager role after successfully hitting 120% of the goal 3 times in a row.
• The new role required me to manage accounts that had anywhere from 3-20 job slots and manage about 300 accounts.
• Successfully produced over $9375 in incremental revenue per month
• March 2016, moved to Tempe, AZ to help spearhead new location and held trainings for new hires via Manager’s request. SMB Account Manager ($6000 Avg. Sales/Month with $5000 Monthly Quota) Jun 2015 - Jan 2016
• Role with ZipRecruiter started as a Small/Medium Business Account Manager (SMB) in Santa Monica, CA and helped businesses overcome their unique hiring challenges.
• Goal was to continually grow accounts’ revenue and to maintain professional relationships with top decision makers to ensure their companies were meeting their expected hiring goals using our services.
• Daily duties include working with clients that have 1-10 job slots to streamline recruitment operations, generate qualified candidates, decrease the time to fill positions, and reduce the overall cost per hire/applicant by taking our existing accounts through the full sales cycle from open to close, identifying clients’ needs, present value, and offering a solution.
• Ran call/email campaigns to generate interested and qualified prospects for myself.
• Successfully produced over $6000 in incremental revenue per month
- Senior Corporate Account Manager at ZipRecruiter
- Internal Support Specialist at Kaiser Permanente
- Sous Chef / Assistant Manager at Haru Sushi
- Mortgage Loan Originator at Sprint Funding Corporation
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
Corporate Account Manager CA/WA/ID/AZ/TX/IN/OR
• Works directly with C Suite customers to deliver on client commitments and to meet service-level agreements.
• Owns client issue escalation and resolution process to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Owns pricing negotiation, contract renewals and Quarterly Business Reviews
• Conducts routine client-facing training for PMC products, tools and resources.
• Supports solution selling or up-selling of PharMerica products and services.
• Works collaboratively with clients and key PharMerica management to implement various corporate initiatives and oversee new facility start-ups/transitions.
• Compiles client reports and assists with CRM data management and issue resolution management.
• Regularly attends industry events and conferences.
- Corporate Account Manager at PHARMERICA LTC PHARMACY
- Key Account Manager WI/MN/IL/IN/CO/AZ/SD/KS at Omnicare, a CVS Health Company
- Sales Director/Account Manager at Alliance Pharmacy Services and Alliance Pharmacy
- Account Manager /Region Training Specialist Medicare D at Neighborcare/Roeschen's Omnicare Pharmacy
7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business and Professional Communications
• Retained assigned corporate accounts and drove profitable sales growth of Print/Digital Media that exceeded sales and retention goals
• Developed positive ongoing relationships with customers through intimate knowledge of each account (e.g. key decision makers, service contract, history etc.)
• Demonstrated products to potential clients to help ensure they gain proper awareness of functions and benefits
- Corporate Account Manager at Wolters Kluwer
- Client Executive at Verizon
- Inside Sales Representative (Level 1 & Level 2) at Verizon
- Customer Account Manager (Outside Sales) at Qwest
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications