TreeHouse Foods, Inc (6/5-4/18, see acquisition history below) Corporate Account Manager, 2/17-4/18 Managed sales to national accounts; industrial, non-commercial accounts; and large distributors for THS private branded products, as well as adding new customer accounts. Responsibilities included meeting/exceeding targets for new and existing customer accounts through onsite customer visits, presentations, proposal development, pricing, negotiation and customer satisfaction. Exceeded quarterly and annual quotas.
- Corporate Account Manager at Treehouse Foods, Inc
- National Account Sales Manager at ConAgra Foods
- National Director of Sales at Ralcorp, Inc.
- Southeast Regional Sales Manager at American Italian Pasta Company
12 years, 10 months at this Job
Work ExperienceUniform Advantage / Jan. 2018 - Present
Corporate Account Manager
Consistently maintains and expands relationships within selected strategic accounts. Continually represents the entire range of company products and solutions to my assigned customer base and exceeds client specific and internal expectations. Balances daily activities between cultivating relationships with existing buyers and networking within current accounts for additional avenues for business opportunities.
• Ability to multi-task between sales efforts and various solutions in an independent, dynamic environment
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
- Corporate Account Manager at Uniform Advantage
- Corporate Account Coordinator at Uniform Advantage
- Student Records Administrator at Aveda Institute
- Administrative Assistant at Fast Action
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Retail Sciences & Product Development - Retail Sciences & Product Development
Panduit Corporation Tinley Park, IL 2013 – 2015
Corporate Account Manager 2013 – 2015
Provide strategic management direction and leadership to company’s largest distributor Graybar Electric Co. in North America with annual revenue exceeding $120 Million. Served as the corporate to corporate liaison and worked with client on problem identification and resolution. Successfully aligned business planning and financial processes with performance improvement and business risk management activities. Developed strategic business plans and analyzed market penetration and trend data. Created sales tools and techniques to increase sales penetration.
• Strategic planning focused on outperforming the market through joint strategic growth initiatives.
• Anticipate and identify customer needs and deliver services that consistently exceeds standards.
• Key Performance Metrics (KPM’s) benchmarking and tools to manage continuous improvement.
• Implement and coach team members on a “Best-in-Class” strategy to maximize goals.
- Executive National Corporate Account Manager at Panduit
- CEO Executive Consultant at Graybar Electric Company
- Fortune 500 Corporate Executive at Graybar Electric Company
- Senior Corporate Sales & Marketing Manager at Graybar Electric Company
2 years at this Job
- - Supply Chain Management
• Independently prospect and introduce new companies to our corporate health club benefits program, with a goal of generating new individual membership leads & promoting our brand
• Develop and execute direct marketing campaigns. With primary focus on digital content
• Direct Account Manager for 20 corporate accounts, and 600 individual membership accounts
• Support all accounts in all areas to ensure a high rate of account retention
• Monthly individual new account sales of $3,500 - $7,000 (affected by seasonal nature of the industry)
• Develop additional revenue streams from existing accounts by selling an inventory of account upgrades
- Corporate Account Manager at Lakeshore Sport & Fitness
- Operations Manager at Joliet Slammers
- Account Executive/Ticket Sales Manager at Joliet Slammers
- B2B Sales Representative at Buckeye International
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Sports Management
• Corporate account manager for 8 Amazon Fulfillment centers
• Manage corporate accounts including Frito Lay, Culichitown and more
• Re-design in-store visual displays quarterly and assisted in opening new department in store
• Create content for all social media platforms to increase product and services awareness
• Develop marketing campaigns during special seasons and events
• Oversee every department with the assistance of department leads
• Direct the art team to manage social media, website, and in store collateral
• Manage retail operations including talent acquisition, training and coaching.
• Monitor and audit all departments in order to ensure efficiency throughout production
• Meet with leadership to plan and implement sales plans to meet target objectives
• Create and develop operational tools and content in order to increase business operations
• Ensure 100% customer satisfaction throughout the entire store and departments
• Control labor hours and manage operational responsibilities including pricing
- Creative director / Store leader / Corporate account manager at Engrave N' Embroider Things
- Graphic Designer at Engrave N' Embroider Things
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts - Graphic Design
Supply Chain Assurance Inspection Services
• Leading, managing and coordinating business development activities for large international projects from lead identification to project attainment.
• Actively participating in developing and executing LR Inspection's Business Development, Key Account Strategies and action plans for North America and Globally.
• Key Account Manager on international key accounts
• Working collaboratively with local sales & marketing and service delivery teams to ensure delivery of secured projects and achieve desired customer experience levels.
• Growing the business with a focus on Worldwide Inspections and Supply Chain Assurance 2nd party services
• Responsible for 4 million annual sales targets
• Achieved 106% of 2018 targets.
- Global Corporate Account Manager at Lloyd's Register
- Sr. Business Development Specialist - Inspection Services at Lloyd's Register
- Sales Manager - Manufacturing at Oaks Precision Fabricating Inc
- Sales Representative - Capital Equipment at Howard S. Twichell Company
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
Provided sales and fleet management support to large fleet accounts plus support other account manager's efforts at customers throughout Wisconsin utilizing Windows software programs, data analysis, and on-site fleet studies and application of extensive industry experience and knowledge. Other duties included supporting government sales bidding for a GSA contract and assisting the leasing department.
• Developed fleet study process and data collection methods to improve efficiency
- Corporate Account Manager at WISCONSIN LIFT TRUCK
- Length of employment at WISCONSIN LIFT TRUCK
- Vice President/Fleet Services Group Manager at WISCONSIN LIFT TRUCK
- Corporate Inside Sales Manager at WISCONSIN LIFT TRUCK
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - General Coursework
- - Sales Training
• Managed 500 corporate accounts nationwide for their data backup and disaster recovery needs
• Scheduling conference calls with businesses and their whole team
• Responsible for onboarding customers with appropriate technical services as well as upselling additional offered services
• Responsible for account renewals
• Creating yearly contracts for the businesses
• Maintaining regular contact with all clients to strengthen the established relationship
• Research and pursue leads
• Be the point of contact for the clients' needs
• Work closely with the sales team and all technical departments to ensure clients satisfaction
• Logged every action and notes into salesforce
- Corporate Account Manager at J2 Global
- Social eCommerce Consultant at eKomi
- Sales Representative at Nowcom Corporation
- Account Manager at CyberDefender
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in English - English
• Managed a $5M+ account portfolio of the world's 2nd largest Moving & Portable Storage Company.
• Attained sales goals and helped increase top and bottom line growth by $1M+.
• Professionally represented Zippyshell at national conventions and regional trade shows.
• Partnered with various franchisees to improve operational efficiency
• Responsible for meeting key contacts to strengthen relationships and build sales for 50+ Franchises and 10 Corporate locations
• Extensively performed consultation seminars to expand sales.
• Retained business and thwarted competitive threats.
• Conducted business reviews.
• Took in-depth role in training newly hired Territory Representatives.
• Developed promotional and educational resources to support brand strategy
- Corporate Account Manager at Zippy Shell
- Vice President Of Sales & Marketing at Genesis Insurance Advisors
- Vice President Of Sales & Marketing at Stratix Solutions Group
- Sales and Customer Service Manager at Stratix Solutions Group
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school
• Built strategic relationships and created sustainable technology solutions that resolved customer challenges
• Achieved and exceeded monthly sales goals by over 100%
• Identified, generated, and closed business opportunities through strategic prospecting and account development
- Corporate Account Manager at CDW
- Physical Therapy Technician at Ascend Physical Therapy and Wellness
- Receptionist/ Key Holder at PR at Partners
- Receptionist/ Key Holder at Bubbles Hair Salon
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Kinesiology