CORPORATE CHEF, LIFE TIME FITNESS
• Back of the house manager who oversees the prep work, grab & go case, meals to go case and catering.
• Menu development for all catering events, execution of all food, and set up/tear down of events. ENGAGEMENT COORDINATOR AND COMMERCIAL PROCESSING, NATIONWIDE INSURANCE
• Coordinated the CLPC 12 days of engagement event by executing 12 days of desk drops of candy, games, notes and questionnaires for 250 employees.
• Designed and executed the Summerfest that included: 5 days of games, food cook-offs, arts & crafts, contests, and prizes for 250 employees in 3 locations simultaneously.
• Held a supervisor's Jail and Bail fundraising event for the Food Bank of Iowa. This event raised $260.00 in 2 hours during the Summerfest.
• Peer Advisor for new hire training classes.
• Safety Team Captain, Fun Committee Captain.
• Volunteered for the Nationwide FarmHER agriculture booth at the Iowa State Fair.
• Competed on the Nationwide team for the World Food Prize cooking competition.
• Grand champion in the Nationwide Salsa Competition. CORPORATE CHEF, TAHER, INC. AT GRIMES SCHOOL DISTRICT
• Developed the Kids in the Kitchen cooking classes for the district
• Responsible for the overall performance of 6 kitchens
• Created special dietary and medical needs student menus
• Mentoring and developing head cooks and line cooks in each kitchen
• Catering for all the school district events and meeting
• Created the catering brochure and menus for all events
• Held district training for all employees in knife skills and recipe conversions
• Responsible for all the food inventory and food ordering through our purveyors
• Created and executed the Chef Line menu and food prep for 400 students
- Corporate Chef at Life Time Fitness
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Culinary Management
- Associate - Culinary Arts and Pastry
- Certificate - Medical Billiing and Coding
Rehabilitation clinic/ short term assisted living. 4 week cycle dietary planned menu. Under direction of corporate culinary director : responsible for all boh procedures as well as breakfast, lunch, dinner service. Including salad, fruit, and snack options. Superior professionalism, time management, leadership, team unity, and strict health/ dietary protocol. Train for annual state certification by keeping high standards on cleanliness and sanitation. Under the Lead service Chef is 3 prep cooks, 6 dietary aides.
- Corporate Chef at Wellbridge of Rochester Hills
- Freelance Artist/Designer at BoneyIllustrations
- Patio Grill Supervisor at Vintage House Banquets and Catering
- Kitchen Manager at The Whiskey Six
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Communication Arts
- Culinary Arts - Culinary Hospitality Management
• Plan and create all menus
• Manage and develop hourly team
• Oversee all customer issues
• Manage all financials including budget development, forecasting and financial reporting
• Manage cost controls and control expenditures for the account
• Purchasing and managing inventory
• Execute new culinary programs in conjunction with Corporate Chef's culinary team
• Act as the direct liaison with the client
- Chef Manager at Corporate Chef's Inc
- Cook at South Shore Hospital Nutrition & Food Services
- Wok Cook at PF Chnags China Bistro
- Prep Cook/Intern at Sophia's Tuscan Grille
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Food Service Management - Health and Fitness Management
- Associates of Science in Culinary Arts - Culinary Arts
Executive Corporate Chef, Head of R&D in a consulting partnership with the purpose of creating and improving kitchen operations of juice and food production as well as new product development.
- Executive Corporate Chef, Head of R&D at Restore Cold Pressed Health Bar
- Sales manager at Mouthwater Media
- Co-owner at Helio Terra Cafe
- Co-owner, Chef at Wok n Roll CLE Food Truck
at this Job
- Diploma - Culinary Arts and Sciences, Restaurant Operations Managemenet
- High school or equivalent
- BA - Economics and Management
Responsible for budgeting, planning and preparing a varied and health-conscious weekly lunch menus for 30 employees within employees' dietary needs, necessary grocery shopping, and planning and implementation for corporate meetings and events.
- Corporate Chef at Sierra Energy Corp
- Chef, Instructor, and Managing Owner at In the Weeds, LLC
- Director at In the Weeds, LLC
- Assistant Food Services Director/Executive Chef at In the Weeds, LLC
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Business & Communications
- Associate of Arts - Culinary Arts
This position has spanned multiple concepts, catering companies as well as general food service accounts. Responsible for as many as 75 staff at a time. With an annual gross of 3 million Concepts include: Mo and Harris, Midlothian Tx. Mos Italian Cafe, Midlothian Tx Mos Italia Express, Cedar Hill Tx Bistro 115, waxahachie Tx Mos catering services - Trinity Christian Academy, 600-800 students/day -various catering services I.E. weddings, corporate events, private home services, ranging from 20 to 900 people buffet style, or plated. Service could include action stations or carving stations. I currently oversee all menu development, financial management, and execution of currently operating concepts and ventures. I am primarily based out of Bistro 115, our upscale New American Bistro. I have been responsible for weeks grossing upwards of 35,000 for our catering service. Also an average of 15-25,000 a week gross per operating concept.
- Corporate chef at Hadzovic restaurant and food services
- Banquet Chef/lead line cook at Dfw Marriott South
- Sous Chef at Tuscan slice
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Apprenticeship - Culinary arts
● Create various training and menu development tools and materials for commercial accounts as well as residential dealer tools, videos, recipes, and sales techniques.
● Perform training at commercial properties and dealers to end-users and provide guidance on equipment performance and installation for long-term reliability.
● Work directly with the marketing and sales departments to develop and implement sales initiatives. Assist with the development of sales, marketing collateral, and presentation techniques for specific market channels.
● Assist sales with cooking and product demonstrations to move the sales process forward and help to close the deal.
● Respond to customer and client questions related to recipes, techniques, and overall use and care of the equipment.
● Train sales staff, dealers, and designers to effectively educate potential customers via the use of culinary terminology, professional acumen, and live action cooking performances. Operations Manager
● Coordinate production materials and processes for material flow from raw parts to finished parts to manufacturing and assembly. Completed products are managed with demand fulfillment.
● Develop and maintain record management systems for product serial numbers, S&OP, production and shipping logs.
● Evaluate degree of financial costs and risks. Review and evaluate all purchase orders and use basic analysis and cost history (cash flow verses inventory management) to calculate optimal purchasing power with minimal risk.
● Assist with marketing and pricing strategies to leverage inventory into specified sales channels and on cost of goods for all models. Purchasing Manager
● Supervisory role with production, and purchasing personnel; direct supervisor to production manager. Maintain daily production rates and weekly goals. Develop delivery and production schedules to coordinate with vendors for parts delivery and shipping schedules.
● Compose vendor and customer business correspondence for more than 100 vendors. Generate POs and perform follow-up to insure parts are produced correctly and on time.
● Maintain relationships between production and vendors through negotiation techniques. Daily communications with vendors for delivery dates, priority, and expedited parts, payment, and delivery terms. Liaison between design team, CAD designer, and vendors. Manage inventory through proper parts receipt procedures.
● Use appraisal techniques for purchasing and inventory control procedures. Review and evaluate all purchase orders and compare to current pricing models and past price points.
● Create and develop new supply strategies. Apply cost analysis theory to purchase orders, freight invoices, and R.F.Q.s. Logistics & Distribution Manager
● Coordinate and control all inbound and outbound shipments as related to purchased and sold products.
● Manage the quality, quantity, cost, efficiency, and effectiveness of the transportation of products. Continually evaluate all freight and shipping models by comparing companies, and implementing improvements when needed.
● Develop relationships and negotiate rates with multiple freight companies for domestic and international shipments.
● Field questions, concerns dealing with shipments, invoices, customer PO fulfillment, lead times, freight claims, and discrepancies for residential and commercial dealers.
● Analyze packaging, shipping, and receiving problems; develop appropriate solutions as well as manage all freight claims. Logistics & Distribution Manager, ~~~~.,
● Coordinate packaging design development and manage the process until a suitable solution has been created and implemented. Implement receiving procedures to minimize inventory control issues. Maintain cohesion between invoicing, shipping, and client receipt of products. Accounts Payables & Receivables
● Understand and implement sales orders, invoices, and credits. Facilitate order confirmations through the accounting process with sales and shop orders, invoices, logistics.
● Maintain sales and production synergy through purchase and shop orders, production schedules, and shipping protocol
● Manage all purchase orders generated. Receive all invoices and reconcile with current vendor purchase orders. Dispute all quality control issues, pricing, and quantity issues.
● Work directly with company C.E.O. and C.F.O. to maintain vendor payables by using statistical cost estimation methods for purchasing and cost analysis for all large purchase orders, where long-term cash flow influences need evaluation.
- Corporate Chef, Operations, Purchasing, Logistics & Distribution Manager at Evo Incorporated
- Corporate Chef and Sales Manager at Nicky USA Game Meats
- Restaurant Evaluator and Consultant at J. Falkenstein International
- Executive Chef at Portofino Restaurant
15 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates - Occupational Science of Culinary Arts
- BA - Natural Science
- AA - Liberal Arts
Instrumental in the openings of Grotto Downtown, Willie G's Seafood and the Post Oak Hotel including hiring and training staff, implementing systems, and menu development. - Work closely with Corporate Executive Chef in R&D, rolling out new menu items and monitoring systems in place throughout the division. - Iron Chef 2016 Double Medal Winner
- Regional Corporate Chef at Landry's Signature Group
- Executive Chef at Pappas Bros. Steakhouse
- Chef Consultant at Caracol Restaurant
- Executive Chef at Bellagio Resort
3 years, 7 months at this Job
Assistant to Main Chef. And plays a dual role pertaining to office. Cooking/Catering implementing menus along with prices healthy start options daily talking to new clients at the corporate building
- Corporate Chef/office Manger at Smith & Nephew
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Social Work
-Worked as BOTH Operations Director and Corporate Chef for a new franchising brand opening 3 locations with duel rolls. I left shortly after company was purchased by an equity group. I've assisted with opening a few locations after my departure in 2016. I've also stepped short term to train a few managers and a corporate chef of a new franchisee after 2016. During my time with B AND B joint: -Created a theatrical cost for a newly franchising brand. -Seasonal menu update(s) with complete training guide PDF's and then new menu demonstrations directly with all culinary management. - Worked in a collaborative manner with franchisee(s) and directly with owners. - Conducted monthly audits of all 7 locations (4 mill Avg per unit) reporting all information and recommendations directly to franchisees owners in an effort to maintain the highest standards of hospitality, guest service, and financial performance -Created new management and staff training tools for a new franchising brand. - Developed a training team by identifying highly skilled staff and managers within the brand then mentoring them. - Opened and trained all kitchen management and staff for 7 openings. Worked directly with the store opening team and all departments to insure successful openings, then regularly visited and assisted to maintain a successful location. - Held weekly meetings with each unit on behalf of franchises reviewing all key performance indicators. Created tools to track KPI's and mentored G.M's to be able to use the tools to be proactive. Then followed up with owners and management. -Negotiated and approved several vendor(s) & contracts for the B AND B brand. Including the heavy task of sourcing & opening the 1st franchisee outside of F.L located in San Juan P.R. and doing so within all brand specification. -Worked closely with marketing to ensure timely execution of all marketing initiatives.
- Operations Director & Corporate Chef (transitioned too Consultant_ongoing) at Burger and Beer Franchise Group
- Consulting Executive Chef Contracted at Tsukuro
- Executive Chef at Trulucks Seafood, Steak & Crab
- Chef de Cuisine at Tarpon Bend
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's culinary Arts - Culinary