Central Bistro, Executive Chef I joined the Osio Culinary Group team as the executive chef at Central Bistro. There I was tasked with updating the culinary program and assisting with the rebranding of the restaurant. Upon successful completion of that project, I was given the opportunity to take on more responsibility and assume the Corporate Chef role. I currently manage 3 restaurants with combined sales of $11million annually and supervise approximately 60 people in the culinary department.
- Corporate Chef at Osio Culinary Group
- North Italia, Arcadia, Executive Chef at Fox Restaurant Concepts
- Sous Chef at J&G Steakhouse
- Metro Brasserie, Executive Chef at Southbridge Restaurant Group
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma in Classic Culinary Arts - Classic Culinary Arts
Working in restaurants with a wide range of roles, from baker to corporate chef has taught me a lot about the kind of manager i need to be and the kind of chef I want to be. I'm passionate about the food i plate and particular about the people I work beside. A positive work environment can make or break the kitchen and the sense of community is like no other. A strong community can put together a strong offering and I want to surround myself with equally passionate people who love what they do. It's my goal as a manager to ensure my employees are organized, focused and above all else happy. Through that I can ensure that the passion we feel and the focus we apply will create an experience that will not just make a happy customer for the day, but create a happy guest for life.
- Corporate Chef at Stewart Penick's Terrace Café
- Pastry Chef / Sous Chef at Bacon Brothers Public House
- Junior Sous Chef / Pastry Chef at Breakwater Restaurant and Bar
- Pastry Chef at Pinnacle Hospitality Group
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school
- Some College - Culinary Arts
Function well independently and as a team member.: Proven communication abilities-both oral and written.: Adept at cashiering and reconciling cash.: Self-motivated, able to set effective priorities to achieve Immediate and long-term goals and meet operational deadlines.: Developed interpersonal skills, having dealt with a diversity of professionals, and staff members Corporate Chef Inc, Washington, DC (2016-present) Position: Cashier.
- Cashier at Corporate Chef Inc
- Cashier/Barista at Aramark Food Service
- Data/File Clerk at Standard Parking Service
- Security Guard/Patrol Officer at Allied & Barton Security
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor Of Science - Criminal Justice Program
• Accomplished Executive Chef with a proven ability in creative menu development and implementation of food and labor cost controls that support business and financial objectives. [email protected]
• Lead key initiatives that reduce food and labor costs 25%, while increasing volume and guest check average. (954) 805-9069
• Respected leader, able to build highly motivated management 417 NW 107th Ave, teams focus on preparing and presenting the highest quality Coral Springs, FL 33071 cuisine, while achieving revenue goals.
• Excellent communication skills with South Florida's multicultural Linked In: /david-sloane-1212605/ workforce.
- Corporate Chef at
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Hospitality Management
- Tu Tu - Tango
RocBeach Hospitality operates as a multi-unit, multi-concept restaurant group with over $5 million in yearly revenue with a concentration on transformative concepts featuring authentic ethnic cuisines and craft cocktails. Concepts include: Embargo 62, an authentic Cuban cuisine restaurant featuring an international rum bar; Ceniza Lounge, a multifaceted concept showcasing Southern/Caribbean cuisine and craft cocktails; C-Lounge, an impressive cigar humidor in an upscale casual setting; Red Sauce, an Italian-American style eatery; Four Seasons Cigar Company, a premium cigar wholesaler. Currently RocBeach is building out its 5th location within 3 years. All kitchens are 98% scratch. Operating prime costs at all locations at 60% consistently. Average food cost per store 27.5%, Liquor Beer Wine cost 18%, and 19.5% labor cost including salaries and taxes. As Director of operations I am tasked with streamlining operations, sequence of service, expenses, payroll, monitoring P&L's for all locations, increase staff efficacy, implementation of SOP's, identifying KPI's and fixing deficiencies within the systems. As the corporate chef I oversee menu costing, design, mapping, recipe standardization, kitchen design and build out, research and development not only for culinary but beverage and cigars. I have implemented bulk purchasing agreements with broadline and local distributors, as well as rebate programs saving the company money every quarter. In two-years, Increased sales by 42%, profitability by 28% and brand awareness. Increased social media ratings, and local ratings from 3.5 stars to 4.6 and climbing.
- Corporate Chef and Director of Operations at RocBeach Hospitality
- Executive Chef-Owner at Platt's Plate LLC
- Executive Chef at Expoships LLLP Seafair Miami
- Sourcing Chef at El Celler De Can Roca - "BBVA Roca World Tour 2015"
3 years at this Job
Cooked and served a variety of international dishes, specializing in Italian § Creative weekly menu planning and weekly ordering of food and beverages § Cooked and prepared homemade soups, salads, gourmet sandwiches, and hot entrees § Cooked and served breakfast items such as omelets, egg sandwiches, and pancakes § Controlled daily food inventory, while rotating, labeling, and organizing food pantry § Budgeting food costs/controls and minimizing food waste § Coordinated all aspects of catering holiday parties, business luncheons and special events § Scratch cooking along with following specific recipes § Facilitated proper ServSafe guidelines in hot/cold food preparation and sanitation of work area equipment COOKING AND CATERING SKILLS: § Experience preparing creative, healthy, and traditional recipes with meticulous presentation and attention to detail § Practiced in preparing food in large quantities to adapt to corporate and institutional facilities / needs § Focused and able to work efficiently under pressure and tight schedules § Organizing and supervising a full staff while maintaining a clean and sustainable work area § Skilled in various food cutting and preparation methods § ServSafe Managers Certification: 10/24/2014 - 10/24/2019
- Corporate Chef at Café Amore
- Head Corporate Chef / Manager at The Okonite Company
- Hostess at Andrea's Restaurant
- Owner / Operator at Red Ribbon Pretzel Corp
3 years at this Job
• Implemented new inventory assessment procedures for all kitchens, reducing costs by over 30%.
• Consistently ensured quality and integrity in food preparation while ensuring compliance with all food safety standards and requirements.
• Developed and maintained positive relationships with suppliers, building management, local authorities and neighboring businesses.
• Worked closely with the Corporate Executive Chef to develop new menu items including recipe development, standardized presentations, costing and developing training criteria for staff. These items are currently in use and generating income revenue company-wide.
• Developed and implemented a food and beverage specials program which has stimulated guest interest in our culinary program, and generated additional sales revenue for the company exceeding $100,000.00.
• Developed training materials for all staff and management which are currently in use in several states.
• Traveled to several sites on behalf of Cobb Theaters as a corporate trainer to evaluate operations, assist in kitchen layout and design, hire and train staff, interview and train management candidates.
• Oversaw food and beverage operations for the grand opening of three new Cobb Luxury and Cinebistro locations.
• Proven track record of professionalism, cost-effective practices, team building, accountability and commitment to core values.
• Consistently scored top marks on all Performance Evaluations.
• Won the first ever company-wide 'Manager of the Month' award for January 2015 and the Manager of the Year Award 2016.
- CORPORATE CHEF / TRAINER at CMX Cobb/Cinebistro Theatres, LLC
- DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS / CORPORATE CHEF / FRANCHISEE SUPPORT at Wholesome Tummies, LLC
- CULINARY DIRECTOR / CORPORATE EXECUTIVE CHEF at Nueva Cocina Foods
- HEAD CHEF / RESTAURANT MANAGER at Amendment XXI Lounge
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
Responsible for overseeing dietary managers at 4 total company facilities. Responsible for teaching and administering Serv Safe classes and exams quarterly. Responsible for creating corporate menus. Meet with food service venders quarterly.
- Corporate Chef at Concordia Lutheran Ministries
- Director of Food Service at Concordia of the South Hills
- Executive Chef at Concordia of the South Hills
- Director of Food Service at Concordia of Franklin Park & Wexford
10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
CHEF Took necessary steps to meet customer needs and effectively resolve food or service issues. Served fresh, hot food with a smile in a timely manner. Communicated clearly and positively with co-workers and management. Carefully maintained sanitation, health and safety standards in all work areas.
- CORPORATE CHEF at
- CHEF VACAMAS SUMMER CAMP － NJ at
- Sous Chef at SMOKE RISE CLUB
- Chef Manager at ACORN FOOD SERVICES
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
Oversee several restaurants. Very involved with the day to day operations. Scheduling, ordering, preparation of food, catering events, ordering, receiving of product, inventories and more.
- Corporate chef at COLORADO HOSPITALITY SERVICES
10 years at this Job
- High school - GED