• Involved in the analyzing, interpreting, and reporting of financials in support of the general business operations and long-range planning functions of a multi-billion dollar, publicly traded company.
• Execute the company's month/quarter-end closings; duties include actualizing/forecasting multiple financial models, reconciling accounts to the GL, resolving discrepancies, and running various reports for management.
• Perform competitor analysis comparing financial metrics such as gross margin, SG&A expenses, operating income, etc.
• Prepare materials and presentations for the Board of Directors.
• Organize key performance indicators used by the senior executives for quarterly earnings releases.
• Analyze P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statements for the company's multiple international and domestic regions and business units.
• Prepare quarterly earnings and investor presentations for senior management.
• Spearheaded the FY18, FY19, and FY20 corporate expense budgeting processes for the company's entire Americas region.
- Corporate Financial Analyst at Guess?, Inc
- Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst at Harvey and Company LLC
- Financial Services Intern II (Advanced Internship) at Waddell and Reed Financial, Inc
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Finance
In coordination with departmental managers, prepare annual budgets and periodic forecasts
• Complete monthly analysis of actual results compared to budget and forecasts
• Primary resource to develop and publish monthly financial and operating reports for executive team and departmental managers
• Team lead for research and implementation of effective time management systems
• Maintain all corporate financial systems including MAS90, FRx, FRx Forecaster
• Integral team member of Capital Investment Due Diligence requirements
• Complete monthly and annual close of company financials incl. all module closures, bank reconciliations, fixed assets register with depreciation calculations, balance sheet reconciliations
- Corporate Financial Analyst at Qualifacts Systems Inc
- Senior Financial Analyst at Tennessee Education Lottery Corporation
- Regional Finance & Business Analysis Manager at AT&T Wireless
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Management - Business Management
Conducts and/or manages the finance process as it applies to area of responsibility. ❖ Understands the whole finance function and the key business areas supported involving the integration of 1-2 functions and/or business lines. ❖ Coordinates the Quarterly Business Review (QBR) presentation including settling deadlines, reviewing and analyzing submissions, developing key messages, obtaining approvals and submitting to Enterprise Decision Support. ❖ Focuses on complex and/or specialized analysis with a yearly time span. ❖ Leads activities of unit, assigning, prioritizing and monitoring work. ❖ Provides training and mentoring for new and less experienced staff. ❖ Provides financial, analytical, planning, and forecasting expertise to assist in the development and completion of projects. ❖ Assists in the development of conclusions and courses of action to rectify discrepancies as well as analyses ❖ Assists in developing and analyzing key metric and plan variances and related information.
- Corporate Financial Analyst at TD Bank, N.A
- Personal Banker at TD Bank, N.A
- Project Manager at Taj Mahal Construction
1 year at this Job
- - EDUCATION
- Masters of Science in Business Intelligence and Data Analysis - Business Intelligence and Data Analysis
* Constructed Pro Forma and monthly synergy modeling for acquisitions (asset purchases) * Supervised, developed and coordinated the preparation of financial analyses and reports including revenue ($110M), operational and capital budgets, financial statements, cost analyses and other financial information * Assisted CFO/CEO/CCO with ad hoc requests/projects * Lead continual forecasting for acquisitions and assisted with operational integration
- Corporate Financial Analyst, Supervisor at Care Services, LLC
- Corporate Financial Analyst at Care Services, LLC
- Senior Financial Analyst at Mastec Network Solutions
- Lead Financial Analyst at Mastec Network Solutions
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Finance
Manage Corporate Financial Planning function.
• Prepare Consolidations - Income Statement, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet Annual Plans and quarterly estimates.
• Manage Capital Budget process
• Work closely with Treasurer and assistant Treasurer preparing Cash Flow analysis and other financial statements relating to financial agreements.
• Worked through reporting relating to Purchase Accounting due to recent acquisition by private investment company.
- Senior Corporate Financial Analyst II at AMERICAN GREETINGS CORPORATION
- at AMERICAN GREETINGS CORPORATION
- Senior Financial Analyst at One AG
- Zone Controller-Sales Finance at CONSTELLATION WINES U.S
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Accounting
● Assist three division controllers with the preparation of scheduled financial reporting and variance analysis
● Initiate data-driven analyses to support management in strategic decision-making for more efficient pricing and capital allocation
● Employ VBA, Power Query, and Access Forms to streamline each team’s routine querying and reporting processes
● Build budget and forecast models by introducing regression analysis on teams’ available data to capture tailored variance drivers and seasonality to achieve higher predictability
● Act as the point of contact among three divisions in terms of process automation and consolidation
- Corporate Financial Analyst at Advantage Solutions
- Business Systems Analyst at State Street
- Investment Banking Analyst Intern at Trefethen Advisors, LLC
- Researcher at University of California, Irvine
6 months at this Job
- BS - Mathematics
- BA - Quantitative Economics
• Oversee both the wholesale and retail pricing teams and report directly to the President and CEO.
• Analyze companywide financials to identify areas of weakness and suggest changes to accounting methods to align with our financial goals.
• Work closely with pricing management to align pricing strategy with financial goals.
• Work closely with sales to provide analysis and identify strategy areas of opportunity.
• Work alongside the director of finance to produce and analyze the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement.
• Perform industrywide research to determine the most successful finance and accounting strategies across the industry and apply them to Stratus where it makes sense.
- CORPORATE FINANCIAL ANALYST at STRATUS NETWORKS
- PRICING ANALYST TEAM LEAD at STRATUS NETWORKS
- PRICING ANALYST at STRATUS NETWORKS
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
• Oversee all company accounts and investments
• Provide analysis and explanation of financial results. Providing depth explanation of results. Coordinating analysis across different locations.
• Monitor and report financial performance, creating variances to budgets, forecasts and prior year. Prepare and present consolidated reports to management and CFO. Understand root causes cause of variances, Work proactively with the different locations to institutionalize improvements and remedy unfavorable performance.
• Prepare the monthly, quarterly and annual reports to identify results, trends, financial forecast and financial reporting packages as well as prepare presentations for budgets and forecasts and prepare financial presentations for reviews with Directors and CFO.
• Seek opportunities to improve the analysis of monthly financial and operational results
• Ad hoc projects
• Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
• Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
• Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
• Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
• Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information
• Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Corporate Financial Analyst at Hana Group North America
- Accounting Manager & Senior Financial Analyst - Team Lead at McCabe, Weisberg & Conway, LLC
- Finance Manager at Narula Restaurant Groups
- Financial Analyst & Internal Auditor at Novartis, Parazelsus Pvt. Ltd
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Accounting and Finance
• Supporting the preparation of financial and statistical analysis of the entities/business units and providing assistance in preparing financial narratives.
• Assisting in analyzing revenue, expenses, statistical data, and key metrics to explain monthly variances and trends including comparisons to budget, forecasts, prior periods and benchmark data.
• Assisting the Finance Team with development of revenue models for the annual operating budget.
• Perform month end responsibilities for all entities, in preparation of monthly OAG & Financial Statements
• Prepare monthly and quarterly reports, communicate with finance affiliates for review
• Upload, compile all statistical data and import journal entries for entities/business units to ensure all reports interface/reflect correctly.
• Providing working knowledge of financial and general accounting principles to ensure financial information is in accordance with GAAP, internal controls, and other regulatory requirements.
• Analyzing the budget using comparative information and verifying reasonable of the numbers to understand the change monthly, quarterly and year to year.
• Maintain budget software, templates, files and datasets.
- CORPORATE FINANCIAL ANALYST - BUDGET at BAPTIST HEALTH SOUTH FLORIDA
- REPORT ANALYST at MOUNT SINAI HEALTH SYSTEMS
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASST at MOUNT SINAI HEALTH SYSTEMS
- OFFICE COORDINATOR at TPF NURSING REGISTRY
11 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - CRIMNAL JUSTICE AND LAW
- ASSOCIATE - CRIMNAL JUSTICE
• Validated and produced financial statements, identified cost drivers, and created various ad-hoc management reports.
• Customized the financial reporting of budget and expenditures (annual budget over $600 million) of shared services for AmeriHealth Caritas Corporate and lines of business located in South Carolina, Louisiana, Nebraska, Michigan, and Florida Pennsylvania and allocation of expenditures of over 125 Projects located across the USA with an annual budget of over $50 million.
• Acquired statistics from Departments: utilizing statistics such as headcount, membership, volume activity, and time effort, to allocate expenses to lines of businesses, and departments.
• Prepared variance analysis reports for Corporate, Regional, and other Lines of Business by Budget Category, Department, and Personnel and present findings to senior management.
• Identify process inefficiencies, and recommend efficient process alternatives, and facilitate implementation of such process improvements
• Oversaw Hyperion input into database reconciliation of reports Smart View & P/SnVision
- Corporate Financial Analyst at AmeriHealth Caritas
- Region 1 Financial Analyst at AmeriHealth Caritas
- Budget & Analytics Manager at Providence Healthcare Network
- Senior Financial Budget Accounting Analyst at Vanderbilt University Medical Center
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business
- Associates of Arts