Flight Attendant. Ensured confidentiality of elite clientele. Provided on-board passenger service and food preparation to ensure quality and comfort during each flight. Made catering arrangements and secured aircraft stock. Scheduled crew transportation and hotel arrangements. Providing safety and comfort on-board the aircraft. Ability to travel as needed for domestic and international flights. Bombardier Global Express 5000, Embraer Legacy 600(ERJ), Boeing Business Jet, Boeing 727/737 /747/757 Saab 340, Airbus 319/320, McDonnell Douglas DC9/MD80 CRJ200.
- Freelance Corporate Flight Attendant at Freelance Flight Attendant - Penski Jet
- at Vip First
- Flight Attendant / FBO customer Service at Pentastar Aviation Lakeshore Express
- Lead Flight Attendant at USA Jet Airlines
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Business management / communications
- - World Tourism
Conversational French and Spanish
● Flight Attendant Instructor and Trainer; Flight Attendant for VIP Corporate Jets
● Certified in CPR and First Aid for Adults and Children
● Computer Skills - MS Office, Internet Research and Typing 80 WPM
● Administration - Front Desk, Phones, Data Entry and Clerical
- Freelance Corporate Flight Attendant at Clay Lacy Aviation
11 years at this Job
Provide flight attendant service to clients and is an active crewmember on a GIV
- Contract Corporate Flight Attendant at Self
- DRONE OWNER AND OPERATOR at DroneIt, LLC
- CONTRACT PILOT at
- FLIGHT COORDINATOR at ASI AVIATION, LLC
1 year at this Job
- Pilot certifications - Aviation
• Qualified and trained on all Gulfstream cabins and Global Express aircraft to readily meet client needs
• Provide business and charter customers with the highest safety measures and quality service
• Accountable for emergency equipment checklists, quick-reference handbooks, securing cabin and customs forms management
- Contract Corporate Flight Attendant at Flight Crews Unlimited, Inc
- Contract Cabin Safety Attendant at HK Bella Wings Jet Limited Hong Kong
- Executive Flight Attendant at Jet Aviation
- Commercial Flight Attendant at KLM Airlines
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - English
Demonstrated capability to work with executive level personnel and flight crew, while maintaining discretion and confidentially of sensitive information. Modernized my interpersonal and soft skills towards vast groups of nationalities and face- to-face interaction. Completed over 2,000 hours of international and domestic flights, holding up to 400 passengers.
- Corporate Flight Attendant at Omni Air International
- Flight Attendant at Frontier Airlines
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Marketing - Commerce
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Communication
Bombardier Global Express 6000 & 5000, Gulfstream Jets G-650,G-550,G-450, Challenger 650, Falcon 900, and Boeing 777. Aviation Emergency Training: Completed though Aircare FACTS International, trained for all in-flight emergencies under CAR for Part 91, 125 and 135 Charters. Recurrent training completed and current for Hypoxia awareness, decompression, in-flight fire safety, water and land emergency egress, JAR-OPS 1, and IS-BAO standards. References available upon request. US Citizen, South America Visa, Chinese Visa Bilingual: Spanish
- Corporate Flight Attendant at Private
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Aircare FACTS - Aviation Emergency Training - Aviation Procedures
• Develop unique, seasonal menus sourced from 5-star restaurants. Prep, cook, & serve world-class cuisines.
• Create an astetically pleasing cabin environment complete with: welcoming hors d'oeuvres, flight logistics briefing cards, floral arrangements, & newspaper/magazine displays.
• Maintain detailed principal client & associate preference notes. Review & adhere to preferences during flight.
• Purchase small, personal gifts according to trip theme or passenger preference.
• Ensure passengers' safety & happiness. Communicate safety procedures & measures between passengers and crew.
- Corporate Flight Attendant at Trans-exec Air Services
- Corporate Flight Attendant at Business Jet Center/Business Jet Access
- Customer Service Representative at Signature Flight Support
- Customer Service Representative at Denver Air Center
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Molecular Biology
- High School Diploma
- Private Single Engine Pilot's License
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
Numerous Part 91/135 Flight operations and aviation crew staffing agencies Various Locations
- CONTRACT CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT at
- CHIEF CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT at Meadow Lane Air Partners, LLC
- CONTRACT CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT at MicroStrategy Services Corporation
- SENIOR CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT at Tempus Jets
7 years at this Job
Provide first class customer service for a variety of chartered domestic and international flights. Clients included high profile corporate professionals, pro and college sports teams, military personel and a variety of other customers.
- Lead Corporate Flight Attendant at National Airlines
- Personal Trainer/Fitness Instructor/Sales at Powerhouse Gym
- Project Coordinator at PMH Caramanning
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Public Relations
Responsible for the safety of all passengers, stocking and re-stocking of aircraft. Prepare menu's, catering, cook and present all meals with 5 star service. Prepare aircraft for future flights.
- Contract Corporate Flight Attendant at
- Corporate Cabin Attendant at Pentastar Aviation
- Corporate Cabin Attendant at Daimler Chrysler Aviation
- Lead Flight Attendant at Pro Air, Inc
15 years at this Job