Contract Corporate Flight Attendant for The DOW Chemical Company Shuttle Operations
- Corporate Flight Attendant at InFlight Crew Connections/The DOW Chemical Co
- Administrative Coordinator at LSU Health Shreveport
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
• Maintaining professional qualifications and skills in the performance of in-flight duties.
• Extensive catering, ordering, and presentation for first class service.
• Providing superior exceptional world class customer service.
• Excellent planning, organizing skills and detail oriented
• Corporate / Aviation event planning
• Extensive travel to Asia, Middle East and Europe
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Qualified on Gulfstream G3, G4, G5, Evacuation Specialist G500/ G550, G650 Qualified, Legacy, Global Express
• Challenger 604, 605, Falcon 2000, 900, 7x and Fokker 70 aircraft, Boeing 747, Boeing 737
• Contracted by Ford Motor Company, AT&T, AT&T Wireless, USST, G.E, Hertz Corp, ExcelAire
• Talon Air, Cablevision, MSG, InFlightCrewConnection, EJM, AirCare Crews
• PPS Inc, Corporate Aviators, Jet Professional, Operate both Private owner and Charter
• Flight Safety International emergency training, current, aircrew emergency and medical procedures training
• Food handling certifications / Galley safety
• Certification- First Aid, CPR/AED-(American Heart Association), Blood Borne Pathogens training.
- Corporate Flight Attendant at Contract Flight Attendant
- Substitute Teacher-Special Education at New York City Department of Education
- Flight Attendant/ Assistant Purser at Tower Air
- Teachers Assistant at Devoted Parents Association
18 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Health Care Administration
I assisted on a corporate plane under the direction of a head flight attendant. I prepared the plane for passengers, welcomed the passengers on board, went over safety procedures, arranged inflight food and beverage service and entertainment, assisted passengers and their belongings off airplane, and cleaned the interior of the airplane for storage. I also had to maintain professionalism and etiquette for high profile clientele.
- Assistant Corporate Flight Attendant at MC Group
- Assistant Photographer at Kelle King Photography
- Board of Directors at CARE Rescue LA
1 month at this Job
- - Sociology
- License - process of receiving my California Real Estate
• Effectively communicate with Pilots and Owners regarding safety and flight information.
• Establish immediate rapport with Owners with a gracious and welcoming demeanor.
• Create a customized experience for each Owner, based on their profiles and preferences.
• Utilize culinary skills and plating techniques to provide decorative meal presentation.
• Deliver solutions to Owner requests; including; ground transportation, operation of onboard systems and equipment, berthing of beds, functionality of club seats and all other cabin amenities.
• Proficiency in FACTS emergency training, First Aid, CPR and AED operation.
• Recognized for Service Excellence from Chief Flight Attendant, 2018.
- Corporate Flight Attendant at Netjets
- Contract Flight Attendant at AT&T
- Purser at United Airlines
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing - Marketing
Contract and Full Time. Ensures the safety of the passengers, gives flight safety instructions and demonstrations to passenger. Maintains and checks onboard safety devices. Stocks and cleans aircraft. Gives five star service to passengers. Prepares catering and is attentive to all passengers needs and comfort. Works and communicates closely with pilots. Mayo Aviation. Contract Flight Attendant. Oct 2018-Present. Gulfsteam 450.
- Corporate Flight Attendant at
- Corporate Flight Attendant at Mayo Aviation
- Contract Corporate Flight Attendant at Magellan Jets
- Contract Corporate Flight Attendant at Flight Crews Unlimited
5 months at this Job
- Training Certification
● Culinary Presentation / Food Safety Training - Air Culinaire Worldwide
● Inflight Food Safety and Culinary Presentation - Silver Lining Inflight Catering
● Self Defense Training and Awareness - Broward County Police Academy
● Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED - American Heart Association
● NBAA Flight Attendant Conference - Long Beach
● NBAA-BACE Convention - Las Vegas Professional Qualities
● Strong work ethic
● Effective organizational and management skills
● Outstanding customer and service communication skills with diverse populations
● Able to identify and respond to work related situations with ease and flexibility
● Knowledgeable in travel, background supports a positive experience for customers Work Experience: Owner / Manager - Fashion Boutique
● General business operation, physical layout and employee management
● Implements marketing, social media and print communications
● Implements safety and security procedures for customers and employees
● Established business with loyal customer base and continuous growth Additional Work Experience:
● Designer / Customer Service Home Depot
● Department Scheduling Manager Sanford Health
● Personal Banker First Federal Bank
- Corporate Flight Attendant at National Airlines
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Travel Business
- - Accounting
As a contract flight attendant, I have worked for several accounts, such as , EJM, JPI, IFCC, and Presidential Charters, and Flight Works. I love contracting and learning the specifics of the different aircrafts. It has been a great learning experience to adapt to each aircraft and the variety of catering needs on each style of aircraft. I have a passion for working with people, and a commitment to providing impeccable customer service.
- Contract Corporate Flight Attendant at Various Companies
- Corporate Business Aviation at Comcast
- Flight Attendant at American Airlines
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
Ensured the safety and comfort of the owners while onboard the aircraft. Responsible for cooking meals, cleaning, restocking and leaving a pass down for the next flight crew. Provided world class service to the owners.
- Corporate Flight Attendant at Netjets, Inc
- Corporate Flight Attendant at The Home Depot
- Sales Associate Trainer at Thorlo Socks Inc
- Initial and Recurrent Training Flight Attendant Instructor at Valujet Airlines, Inc
13 years, 11 months at this Job
- None - Business
- - Liberal Arts
Demonstrated capability to work with executive level personnel and flight crew, while maintaining discretion and confidentially of sensitive information. Modernized my interpersonal and soft skills towards vast groups of nationalities and face- to-face interaction. Completed over 2,000 hours of international and domestic flights, holding up to 400 passengers.
- Corporate Flight Attendant at Omni Air International
- Flight Attendant at Frontier Airlines
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Marketing - Commerce
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Communication
*Customer Service and Passenger Handling including Disabilities *Emergency Equipment and Preflight and Operations *Actual Ditching and Survival Equipment Operation and Use *CPR and AED Certifications *Emergency Exit Door Operations and Evacuation Procedures *In Flight Service Etiquette and Standards *Crew Resource Management
- Aviation Corporate Flight Attendant (Self Employeed) at Beyond and Above Flight Attendant Academy
- Project Management at Confidential
- Self Employeed Guardian (Live In) at Ratna Ling Buddhist Retreat Center
- House Manager (Live-In) at Black Watch Polo Farm
1 month at this Job
- Master's - Chinese Theology
- Bachelor's - Psychology (Para)