Publication Book Published: Novo CPC - Efeitos e Eficácia no Contencioso (The New Code of Civil Procedure - The Effects and Effectiveness in the Litigation) Publisher: Intelecto Editora Date of publication: 2016
- Corporate Lawyer at
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Postgraduate
- - Law Act
- - English
• Handled Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A);
• Prepared and drafted legal documents, including wills, deeds, patent applications, contracts, and contract disputes; Prepared Opposition Rebuttals.
• Supervised Deposition Development Dept., Exercised Legal briefs, opinions, and file appeals. Status Report generation, filing, Case and Client Relations.
• Legal Agent, trustee, guardian and executor for businesses and individuals.
- Corporate lawyer at Business World LLC
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Legal Studies
- - English for Academic Professionals
- - Legal English for Professionals
- - Legal English & the American Law
- Additional Diploma to BA - Professional Interpreter
- Bachelor of Arts - Law
• Advised clients in issues related to mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures and antitrust
• Worked on numerous transactions in the United States, Latin America and Europe
• Managed all the Cleary Gottlieb Steen and Hamilton LLP antitrust cases within Latin America.
• Conducted due diligence processes
• Negotiated and drafted several contracts within domestic and cross-border transactions
• Implemented integrity programs within compliance issues Major representations included: Dow-DuPont merger of equals; AT&T acquisition of Time Warner; Counselled and represented leading companies in abuse of dominance investigations.
- Corporate Lawyer at De Dios & Goyena Law Firm
- Director at Shop'n Chek
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- LL.M. in US and Transnational Law for Foreign Lawyers Candidate - Law
- - Competition Law
- Bachelor of Laws - equivalent to Juris Doctor
Corporate lawyer internee
- Attorney at JJZ
- Attorney at Feroz Law Associates
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor Of Arts
• Overall legal support to business activities of the company.
• Efficient management of complaints' resolution, claims and disputes between company and contragents.
• Advice on complex internal investigations, disciplinary cases and employment-related complaints.
• Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts relating to business and operational activities of the company.
• Direct communication with internal and external company's clients, managing external legal advice.
- Corporate lawyer at LLC "Kadam"
- Corporate lawyer at Corporate lawyer at LLC
- Lawyer at patent and legal company at Prima Veritas
9 months at this Job
- Master's - Financial law
-Shadowed and provided dedicated support to a corporate lawyer with day-to-day responsibilities. -Main projects included compiling verification notes for AIM-listed IPOs, creating a detailed Excel database of AIM-listed companies, and drafting legal documents for senior associates and partners to be presented to clients.
- Corporate Law Intern at Kerman & Co., LLC Law Firm
- Brokerage Intern at Joseph Gunnar & Co., LLC Broker-Dealer
1 month at this Job
- Study Abroad - IES Abroad Berlin Metropolitan & Urban Studies
- High school
- - Political Science
• Assist both the Administrator and Director of Nursing with everyday tasks
• Call and schedule potential employees for interviews
• Assist in the orientation process for new employees
• Managing all employee's charts and private information
• Typing all necessary documents needed for the functions of the nursing home
• Assure that the building is adhering to the state and federal regulations
• Manage quarterly mandatory compliance meetings for all active employees
• Manage monthly meetings with the corporate lawyer
• Resolving family/resident concerns
- Administrative Assistant/Corporate Compliance Officer/HR at Majestic Oaks Rehabilitation and Nursing Home
- Baker at Cake Making
- Caretaker at Cake Making
- Rehabilitation Aide at Cake Making
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Perusing - Human Resources Management
• Executive Assistant for Artemio Rivera, Esq.
• Notary Public for JC Armory, Caguas, Puerto Rico.
• Private Practice of Criminal Litigation, Family, Civil and Corporate Lawyer.
- Attorney and Notary Public at Federal and Civil Law
- Attorney Student and Legal Officer at Monitored Practice
- Legal Internship at Court of First Instance of Carolina
- Human Resources Analyst at Department of Transportation and Public Works
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Human Resources Specialties
- Bachelor - Prelaw
- Juris Doctor
Yokogawa Middle East and Africa, Manama, Bahrain An In-house lawyer at Yokogawa Middle East and Africa B.S.C (c) Yokogawa is a leading provider of Industrial Automation and Test & Measurement solutions. By combining superior technology with engineering services, project management and maintenance - Yokogawa delivers field proven operational excellence, safety, quality and reliability. I am responsible for the following tasks:
• Legal responsibilities 1. Review and provide legal advice. 2. Review and draft various types of commercial contracts, Terms and Conditions. 3. Review ongoing cases and advice senior management accordingly. 4. Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that legal risks are identified and appropriate courses of action are taken. 5. Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff. 6. Draft legal documents in English and Arabic. 7. Review new business relationships with our clients, vendors and subcontractors. 8. Administer training workshops. 9. Provide supervision to outsourced lawyers hired to assist the corporation with their specialized legal services
• Regulatory compliance 1. Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly. 2. Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise senior management accordingly.
• Contract negotiation 1. Review all contracts or any other documentation through which the Company is committed and assess legal implications. 2. Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities
➢ November 2009 - October 2018t: Attorney at Law in the Legal Department, Al Ezz Steel Rebars ("Ezz Steel") member of Al Ezz Group, Cairo, Egypt. As an in-house counsel in the leading steel producer in the MENA region, my role within the Company's legal department is challenging due to the emerging needs of the business. I am basically responsible for the following:
• Corporate and Commercial matters 1. Drafting legal opinions related to commercial and corporate matters. 2. Negotiating, drafting and reviewing various types of commercial contracts. 3. Incorporating of several Egyptian companies and dealing with the General Authority for Investment and Free zones and establishment of nongovernmental organization. 4. Handling of various types of FIDIC contracts related to the company's construction projects. 5. Handling the outsourcing to external lawyers and overviewing their work and deliverables.
• Banking and Finance 1. Drafting and reviewing contracts related to banking and finance laws, 2. Participating in negotiations team regarding facilities and loan agreements.
• competition Law and Anti-Dumping 1. Working closely with the Company's Competition Unit in matters related to competition and antitrust laws and regulations. 2. Assist in the negotiations with the Egyptian Competition Authority. 3. Participating and assist in filling of Anti-dumping cases.
- Group Leader Lawyer at Egyptian Bar Association
- A member at Egyptian Bar Association
- Associate at Corporate Commercial Department at Shalakany Law Office
6 months at this Job
- Project Management Professional
- - Private International Law
- LLM - Comparative International Law
- Bachelor of Law - Law
- LLB - French Section
- Licence - droit
- High School Diploma
10. F.M.C.C Resume
Currently enrolled in college to become
a Corporate Lawyer, my college credits include:
• Intro to Criminal law
• Intro to Criminal Justice
• History 101
• Mat 140
• English 101
• Foreign Language-German
• Business Managment 101 I am Fluent in:
• Java Script
• Spread Sheets /data base
• Microsoft Office
• Power Point
- F.M.C.C at Fulton Montgomery Community College
- Truck Driver Class A at Celadon Trucking
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college