• Advise and attend legal consultations of the different staff areas of the company, among them: (i) Tax; (ii) Treasury; (iii) IT; (iv) Corporate Presidency; (v) Department of Communications; (vi) Business Services Organization Area (BSO).
• Review and complete Due Diligence reports requested by Banks and financial and non-financial subjects.
• Request and review the compliance information delivered by suppliers and customers.
• Prepare Minutes of Boards of Directors, Minutes of Shareholders' Meetings and carry out the corresponding procedures to raise them to Public Deed and register them in the Public Registry of Panama.
• Draft and review Contracts for the Provision of Services, Product Supply Contracts, Purchase Agreements, Lease Agreements, Transportation Contracts, Banking Contracts.
• Review and prepare legal documents such as: (i) powers of attorney; (ii) settlements; (iii) notes; (iv) memos; (v) motions, requests and petitions; (vi) reviews of reconsideration; among others.
• Support and work directly with the Legal Manager of the company and the Directors of the different staff areas.
• Attend the administrative procedures of CEMENTO BAYANO, S.A. and SUPERQUÍMICOS DE CENTROAMÉRICA, S.A. (CEMEX Group companies) before the Chemical Control Unit of Panama.
• Review laws, regulations, rules, decrees and legal and non-legal documents.
• Attend administrative procedures in government institutions: Ministry of Environment, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Fire Department of Panama.
• Review the invoices of legal suppliers and process them within the system.
• Manage the judicial issues of the company. Follow up on complaints filed with the Public Ministry of Panama and in the Civil and Criminal Courts of Panama.
• Provide legal advice and legal support to CEMEX ADMIXTURES in Panama.
• Attend and provide legal advice to the Supply Chain and Logistics area of CEMEX PANAMA.
- Corporate Lawyer at Cemex
- Associate Lawyer at Anzola Robles & Associates
- Paralegal Intern at Fitzgerald Law Company
- Legal Administrative Assistant at Morgan & Morgan
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Magister - Latin Legum
- Bachelor's Degree in Law and Juris Doctor - Law and Political Science
Extensive experience in complex corporate and securities transactions. Client portfolio includes foreign and domestic private and publicly held companies in diverse industries, investment banks, private equity firms, and investors. Involved in hundreds of transactions, involving billions of dollars. Known in the industry as a "deal maker" and a "creative mind." Initial public offerings, SEC registration statements, private placements, secondary offerings, off-shore financings, mergers & acquisitions, reverse mergers, business transactions, spin-offs, roll-ups, proxy solicitations, debt financings and restructurings, SEC compliance and periodic report filings, reverse mergers & acquisitions involving public shells and blank check shells, rule 144 sales, federal securities law regulation and compliance, state "blue sky" securities law regulation and compliance, investment company formation and compliance, investment adviser act formation and compliance (SEC and state registered), and broker-dealer formation and compliance.
- Retired Securities and Corporate Lawyer at THE SOURLIS LAW FIRM
- General Counsel at NETWORK 1 FINANCIAL SECURITIES, INC
- Judicial Law Clerk at THE HONORABLE ALEXANDER LEHRER
25 years at this Job
- BA - Communications
My responsibility were making a menu every week for the family, grocery shopping, keeping kitchen clean. Prepare three meals a day.
- Private chef at Corporate lawyer
- Chef / Sous Chef at Andreas
- Chef/ Cook at Andrea's
- Production Cook at Deanies Seafood Restaurant
11 months at this Job
- high school diploma
• Acting as day to day contact in the absence of the Corporate Lawyer.
• Preparing the agenda of the board and committee meetings.
• Ensuring that the board and committee meetings are conducted in accordance with legal and governance requirements.
• Ensuring that the minutes of all meetings are accurately taken and circulated in a timely manner.
• Ensuring that any significant changes in the Company’s structure are communicated to Company Registry (appointment/resignation of directors, incorporation of new subsidiaries, changes in shareholding structures).
• Managing reports, contracts and any other legal documents.
• Ensuring the security and maintaining the access of the Company’s legal documents (contracts, certificate of incorporation, memorandum and articles of association).
• Acting as primary contact with the banks and managing the Company’s bank accounts.
• Dealing with transfers of shares and issues of share certificates.
- Corporate Paralegal at Omnicane Management & Consultancy Limited
- Apprentice/Trainee at Omnicane Management & Consultancy Limited
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Certificate - Accounting and Finance, and Foreign Languages and Literature
- Dîplome d’Etudes en Langues (DELF), B2 - Diploma in French obtained from the France’s Ministry of Education – Level B2
Corporate lawyer for the Americas
- Associate Corporate Counsel at Trend Micro Inc.
- Corporate/M&A Attorney at LENER, Law Firm
- Corporate Attorney at AFIENS - Law Firm
- Corporate Counsel at Elecnor Group
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Laws (LL.M) - US Law
- Master of Laws (LL.M) with Certificate in Business Administration
- Bachelor degree of Laws
• Assist both the Administrator and Director of Nursing with everyday tasks
• Call and schedule potential employees for interviews
• Assist in the orientation process for new employees
• Managing all employee's charts and private information
• Typing all necessary documents needed for the functions of the nursing home
• Assure that the building is adhering to the state and federal regulations
• Manage quarterly mandatory compliance meetings for all active employees
• Manage monthly meetings with the corporate lawyer
• Resolving family/resident concerns
- Administrative Assistant/Corporate Compliance Officer/HR at Majestic Oaks Rehabilitation and Nursing Home
- at Cake Making
- Caretaker at Cake Making
- Rehabilitation Aide at Cake Making
4 years at this Job
- Perusing - Human Resources Management
Currently enrolled in college to become
a Corporate Lawyer, my college credits include:
• Intro to Criminal law
• Intro to Criminal Justice
• History 101
• Mat 140
• English 101
• Foreign Language-German
• Business Managment 101 I am Fluent in:
• Java Script
• Spread Sheets /data base
• Microsoft Office
• Power Point
- F.M.C.C at Fulton Montgomery Community College
- Truck Driver Class A at Celadon Trucking
6 years at this Job
- Some college
Performed various activities for the new and current employees ◦ Generated employment offer letter and created new employee profile in the database ◦ Performed immigration activities with corporate lawyer for international candidates ◦ Led new hire orientation and discussed corporate's policies and benefits with new hires ◦ Generated weekly payrolls for employees and also handled invoice activities with corporate clients ◦ Bookkeeping activities for all type of accounts; such as payroll, employees' personal information, employees' immigration status, invoices, legal communication ◦ Performed general administrative and office duties; including calendar management and other job-related special projects as assigned by leadership ◦ Proficient in MS Office and internet activities
- HR Administrative Assistant at VCIT STAFFING SOLUTIONS
- Accounting/Administrative Assistant at H&J ACCOUNTING SERVICES INC
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant at GEORGIA STATE UNIVERSITY
- Engineering Technician at MOTOROLA INC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Science - Computerized Accounting Specialist
- Master of Computer Application - Computer Application
International headquarters of Invengo Information Technology, global leader in RFID technology and solutions
Investment Associate Intern
• Developed APAC and US go-to-market strategies for French textile services business division; prepared teaser and pitch deck for USD 6M financing needs; evaluated and selected law firm for pre-deal capital restructuring involving USD 7.2M; and drafted term sheet to potential Singapore investors after roadshow
• Proposed deal structure and liaised with corporate lawyer in drafting investment memerandom to Hong Kong based private equity fund for USD 60M financing project on library business line
• Analyzed potential equity disposal in South Korea investment through valuation of the business at USD 20M+; followed up on debt to equity conversion and shareholder loan repayment schedule with Korean counterparts
- Investment Associate Intern at INVENGO TECHNOLOGY
- Project Manager (Pre-MBA Internship) at CHINA ORIENT ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Platform Controller at LOUIS DREYFUS COMPANY
- Accountant, WD Media at WESTERN DIGITAL CORPORATION
1 month at this Job
- MBA - Exchange Program
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Science - Finance and Accounting
• Implement the introduction and application of Resort Advantage Floor Monitor for Horseshoe Hammond
• Finalize Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR) audit and prepare documents to be filed with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network
• Facilitate consolidation of the transition of CTR audit to Las Vegas Headquarters
• Act as the liaison between corporate auditors and on property departments
• Investigate, research, and analyze financial transactions and customer data across all lines of business for possible suspicious activity, money laundering and/or violations of Title 31 regulations and accordance with the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Program
• Use investigating tools to conduct extensive research to develop presentation of Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) to the Horseshoe Hammond property's compliance manager
• Write and file SAR submission to the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network; perform and review Anti-Money Laundering investigations; providing analysis and documentation
• Prepare requested back up documentation for legal subpoenas to be provided to a corporate lawyer for ongoing investigations and testify in trials, when requested
• Receive, inventory, and distribute Free Bet Non-Negotiable coupons to various departments to issue to guests and coordinate with the property's Marketing Operations Manager to organize coupons. Assess generic coupon inventory monthly to complete related journal entries
- STAFF ACCOUNTANT at HORSESHOE CASINO LLC
- REVENUE AUDITOR at HORSESHOE CASINO LLC
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Accounting