All aspects of corporate flying and aircraft management part 91 TBM850 G1000
- Corporate Pilot at Steak Center Cattle Co.
- Part 135 line pilot at Sedona Air Tours
- Corporate Pilot at Knudsen and Associates
- Air Attack at Baker City Air
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Aviation Management
- - Aviation
• Preflight aircraft and perform systems tests to ensure the safety of flight.
• Obtain weather, airports hazards, and any information concerning the flight.
• Insure all maintenance has been performed.
• Customer service making sure that clients enjoy their experience.
- Corporate Pilot at AXIS JET INC
- Line Pilot/Lead Pilot-Operations Control Center Specialist at CALSTAR AIR MEDICAL SERVICES
- Lead Pilot at
7 months at this Job
- Corporate Pilot at Guest Flying Services
- President and CEO at Guest Printing Co.Inc.
13 years, 10 months at this Job
* ATP (Airline Transport Pilot) with greater than 10,000 flight hours * Clientele included: USPS, Learjet prospects, Attorneys, Industrial Auctioneers * Turbine and Heavy Twin airplane experience * Current II Class Medical held * Zero violations
- PROFESSIONAL CORPORATE PILOT at Learjet prospects, Attorneys
- CONSULTANT at FLIGHT LEVEL COMPONENTS, LLC
- SALES AND PART SALES PROFESSIONAL at CAT 1, INC
49 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF PROFESSIONAL AERONAUTICS - PROFESSIONAL AERONAUTICS
- ASSOCIATE OF APPPLIED SCIENCE - APPPLIED SCIENCE
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- PC-12 Corporate Pilot at State of Florida Political Party Pilatus PC-12
- Flight School Coordinator/ Flight Instructor at
- Operations Manager at
- Business Manager at Neiman Marcus
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Pilot and Aircraft Manager - reporting directly to company CEO. Responsible for the safe and efficient conduct of company flights and schedule coordination for the company executives. In charge of all aspect of aircraft management, including maintenance, scheduling and inspections compliance.
- Corporate Pilot/Aviation Department Manager at Primoris Services Corporation
- Pilot at West Coast charters, LLC
- Chief Pilot Part 135 at Lenair Aviation, Inc
- Charter Pilot/ Student Counselor/ Flight Instructor at Lenair Aviation, Inc
14 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
8 years Started my own business and continued to fly owning several aircraft. Point of Interest: Proficient flying the busiest air corridors and busiest airports. I have done a great deal of flying in Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean. Systems Knowledge: Have operated most Garmin equipment, familiar with EFB.
- Corporate pilot at Priester Aviation
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- bachelor's degree - Additional
CE650 Second in Command
- Corporate Pilot CE650 at LNW Urban Development
- Corporate Pilot DA50/DA900 at Select Staffing
- Freelance Flight Instructor at CFI, CFII, MEI
- Project Manager at Provision Entertainment Inc
6 months at this Job
- - English Studies
- Associate of Arts
Corporate pilot for Camp Ozark
- Contract Pilot at Cessna Conquest C425
- Part time Police Officer at Mena Police Dept
- Contract pilot at Beech C90
- District 9 Fire Chief at Caddo Parish
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
- Some college