Corporate Receptionist, Apptricity Manage a multi-line telephone system, assess caller's need by asking clarifying questions as applicable, and accurately direct the calls to the appropriate person in a courteous and prompt manner. Welcome all visitors in a courteous manner and guide them to the appropriate departments. Accurately sort incoming mail and packages and manage the interoffice mail boxes. Keep reception area and conference rooms looking neat and organized. Responsible for scheduling meetings and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Corporate Receptionist at Aptricity
- at Apptricity
- Temporary Receptionist at Apple One / Office Team
- Front Desk Receptionist at FMH Material Handling Solutions, Inc
8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Responsibilities include greeting and checking in all guests of or the corporate offices, scheduling conference rooms, operating the company's switchboard and maintaining all safety procedures such as issuing ID badges and keeping a visitor log in. Excellent customer service experience and multitasking with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Corporate Receptionist at Fidelity Bank Corporate Offices
- Lead Mixologist/Bartender at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- Server and Bartender at The Mansion on Peachtree, A Rosewood Hotel
- Cashier at Chick-fil-a
3 months at this Job
- Diploma - General
- Bachelor's - Communications
- A.A. - Journalism
CONTACT I'm very familiar with the steel industry having worked at an ArcelorMittal site for the last three years. I have gotten 2 promotions while working PHONE: here. I started as a gate guard and was moved to a scale attendant. I 219-218-6540 spent a year in that position and then was moved to corporate receptionist at the Burns Harbor USA corporate main office. EMAIL: [email protected] November 2014-October 2015
- Corporate Receptionist at Allied Universal Protection Services
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Job brief; As facilities administrator / corporate receptionist at AerCap, my main objective is to support and assist the Facilities Manager in all office procedures and other tasks as assigned by the Facilities Manager as well as manage our busy front desk.
I am the first point of contact in our Dublin HQ, therefore it is imperative to always display a pleasant and professional manner. My main receptionist's duties include offering administrative support across the organization. I am also responsible for coordinating all
front-desk activities, including meeting and greeting our high profile clients, distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls and executing all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
Multitasking and stress management skill have been essential for this position. Responsibilities;
● Support and assist with general reception and administration duties
● Ensure that all process and procedures appertaining to general office practices are adhered to at all times in line with company directives and client needs.
● Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information
● Interact with staff, clients, suppliers and visitors
● Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
● Issue responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
● Meet and greet all visitors to the office.
● Operate a busy switchboard; answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
● Deal with any queries and complaints.
● Take messages, manage a diary and forward calls and emails.
● Schedule taxis, transport for guests and executives
● Manage onsite car-parking services
● Manage post and courier services
● Schedule meetings and appointments, coordinate meeting rooms and ensure that they are prepared as needed.
● Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
● Manage orders for office supplies and keep inventory of stock
● Liaise with the restaurant team to order necessary catering requests day to day
● Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
● Manage the cleaning staff in the building by performing weekly cleaning audits
● Assist in the organisation of events such as board meetings, Air Finance Week, offsite company parties
- Facilities Administrator / Corporate receptionist at AerCap Holdings N.V
- at South America
- Clinic coordinator at Therapie Clinic
- at South America
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business and Psychology
Currently working at Papa Johns Corporate Office, switchboard answering phones, greeting guests, making badges, helping HR with projects. I am a team player, a hard dependable worker and always here. I am great with guests have 25 years of customer service background. I am looking for a part time position closer to home in Oldham County.
- Corporate Receptionist at Papa Johns Corporate office
- Corporate Receptionist at Almost Family/ Caretenders
- Receptionist at Sam Swope
- Supervisor Valerie Crume at Ky Baptist Homes For Children
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Some college
Cushman & Wakefield at Symantec Headquarter, Mtn. View CA 2011 - Present
Corporate Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
• Create a Global Green Business proposal and model for the Facilities management team to promote a paperless process to standardize all Receptionist / Admin vital records adding a petition to the existing business applications to reach targeted goals.
• Create and organize standardized desk filing systems.
• Create on-boarding and cross – training tool using a flash drive process.
• Customer Service support through phones, email and Outlook-email and calendar management, and communicator software. Additionally, utilizing, fax machine, copiers, scanning, mail room– all office aspects of shipping and receiving management for national and international packages standards.
• Publishing a Monthly CW Newsletter for the Mountain View and San Francisco Receptionist and send out marketing material and products.
• Train new temps with lobby specifics.
• Proficient user of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop.
• Plan and coordinate employees and their guest’s needs with a variety of issues.
• Maintain Security and Vendor logs.
• AV management, set up and breakdown.
• Using Outlook, Resource Scheduler and Syminfo, and other proprietary software and along with websites.
• Maintaining Monthly Aperture Reports, ECO Pass Data Reports, Training co-workers on Reporting standards for Aperture, Monthly Reports, Shipping and receiving Reporting and new hire or temporary employees mentoring.
• Order supplies and organize, complete history, & insurance. filing, processing.
• Generate Monthly Reports –Aperture monthly facilities report, badge audit report, tracking spreadsheets reports for Ride Share enrollment, ECO pass distribution, BIG ticket submissions, Quantum visitor management, New Hire and Term work order and email disbursements.
- Cushman & Wakefield- Corporate Receptionist at Symantec
- Site Manager / Corporate Receptionist at Rambus via Ricoh - USA
- Dental Assistant/Receptionist at Dental Office for Dr. Nave Panjrath and Dr. Breitenback
- Administrative Assistant at Philips Medical Systems - Engineering Localization/ Document Control
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business
- Medical Biller/Coder Office Assistant - Graduate 2010 - Medical and Dental
- Registered Dental Assistant - Registered Dental Assistant - Business
• Managed switchboard for entire (world-wide) corporation - overseeing security sign-in of all visitors, contractors, service personnel, etc. and issuing pictured badges.
• Handled/stuffed daily outgoing mail/invoices for pickup, as well as distribution of all incoming mail for corporate headquarters.
• In charge of office supplies for corporate administrative departments.
• Misc. data entry and other online projects as assigned by CS dept. and management personnel.
• Reason for leaving: Contract assignment ended.
- Corporate Receptionist at WATLOW ELECTRIC
- Claims Assistant at SHELTER INSURANCE COMPANY
- Front Desk /Show Room Receptionist at BOMMARITO NISSAN
- HR/PR Director at HYDROMAT INC
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Business Marketing
Scheduled and coordinated arrangements for multiple conference rooms including cleaning, logistics and room set-ups for meetings; catering. as knowledgeable as possible for the customers and visitors account information for each shipping service company.
• Answer all incoming phone calls and answer caller inquiries if possible
• Remain familiar with all company procedures and services as well as departments and employees to be
• Check-in guests and administer a guest pass to be worn during their stay
• Received and forwarded incoming mail. Managed subscriptions and ordered various publications for company executives. Coordinated the pick-up and delivery of express mail services. Maintained corporate
Scheduled and coordinated arrangements for multiple conference rooms including cleaning, logistics
and room set-ups for meetings; catering.
as knowledgeable as possible for the customers and visitors
account information for each shipping service company.
- Corporate Receptionist at Alba Wheels Up International
- NYS Certified Testing Proctor at LaGuardia Community College EMT
- Office Assistant at LaGuardia Community College EMT
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Provided a variety of administrative support for the Senior Executive Leadership team, Corporate Services, Real Estate and Facilities. Responsibility is to support entire global company with includes answering telephones, screen calls and route them to appropriate Staff. Take complete and accurate messages: record calls by date, time and person, and deliver to appropriate staff in a timely manner. Manage guest management system; welcome and direct all visitors to appropriate staff. Responsible for forwarding phone to night service each evening at close of business. Onboarding and off-boarding of Hanger staff, contractors and consultants. Responsible for travel expense auditing, department allocation of charges and data entry. Assist in travel support for employees. Perform general administrative and secretarial support as needed. Back-up mail support. Type, file, and follow-up of correspondence as needed. Assist in routine assignments and special projects as assigned. Assist Tax department with correspondence and mailings during tax season. Maintain an ongoing knowledge of resource material, including office procedure manual, policy and procedure manual, employee handbook, and organizational chart. Maintain updated phone list. Other responsibilities as assigned by management
- Corporate Receptionist at Hanger Resource Center
- Contractor Administrative Assistant at Statoil
- Contractor Production Analyst at Statoil
- Contractor Office Services Coordinator at Statoil
2 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Duties include answering a multi-phone line system with high volume of incoming phone calls.
➢ Assisted callers with any questions or concerns regarding the program and redirected calls to the accurate personal.
➢ Provided administrative support to corporate executives, prepared postal metered bulk mailings,
➢ Assisted with all aspects of day-to-day operations of the center including sales/marketing to promote center revenue
➢ Interacted with visitors and clients, managed the video conference and meeting rooms, maintained client calendars
➢ Performed duties such as faxing, forwarding mail, database maintenance, and ensured sales collateral displays were stocked
- Corporate Receptionist at A Chance Finance
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Stone Mountain Finance & Tax Services
- Receptionist/Account Specialist at Truck Service Depot
- Service Adviser at Petro Atlanta
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Health Science