Hired from Agency Responsible for managing the visitors for a Fortune 200 corporation with 850+ employees. Interaction with board members, corporate management, interns, externs, security, cafeteria staff, maintenance and additional visitors. Registration of all visitors, answering phones, creating and assigning badges, and maintaining a measure of front desk security. Any additional duties assigned throughout the day.
- Corporate Receptionist at ITW Corporate
- Receptionist - Responsible for managing the visitors for a Fortune 200 at Advanced Resources Staffing
- Kitchen Showroom - Receptionist at Express Pro Temp Agency
- HNW Accounts - Global Call Ctr - Customer Service at VISA
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Journalism
As a Corporate Receptionist, my primary responsibility is to handle administrative tasks including logging visitors, logging and answering the VoIP multi-line phone system telephone console to screen/forward calls, providing information, taking messages, scheduling meetings in Outlook for our staff, distribute mail, sign for packages, and maintaining the corporate calendar. I also handle all reservation request for the Conference Center that is utilized by internal staff and building tenants, I update our internal website monthly, and create monthly web-based display boards. One other major responsibility I have is to assist Human Resources with payroll reconciliation and creating the bi-weekly reports.
- Corporate Receptionist at Continental Cooperative Services
- Office Assistant at Continental Cooperative Services
- Temporary Webcare/Customer Service Representative at Ahold
- Student Services Support Administrative Assistant II at Clayton County Schools
9 months at this Job
Currently working at Papa Johns Corporate Office, switchboard answering phones, greeting guests, making badges, helping HR with projects. I am a team player, a hard dependable worker and always here. I am great with guests have 25 years of customer service background. I am looking for a part time position closer to home in Oldham County.
- Corporate Receptionist at Papa Johns Corporate office
- Corporate Receptionist at Almost Family/ Caretenders
- Receptionist at
- Supervisor Valerie Crume at Ky Baptist Homes For Children
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Some college
Greeted guests, visitors, vendors and service providers in a friendly and professional manner. Properly answered all incoming phone calls ensuring appropriate routing/directing of calls to individuals and/or departments. Provided administrative support to several departments within the company. Assisted in the implementation of safety and security procedures. Responsible for assigning visitor badges. Solicited and added content to the Corporate Intranet site, ensuring that all content is up to date and new content is added frequently. Sent weekly recap of new content via email to all employees. Managed Human Resources programs such as Education Reimbursement and Gift Matching Program. Coded and processed all HR invoices. Acted as contact person for all vending machines, coffee machines, and popcorn supplies. Coordinated Community Blood Drives and increased participation. I was awarded Coordinator of the Year by the blood center. Organized annual food drive, Toys for Tots campaign and Hygiene Drive for the homeless. Coordinated weekly employee chair massages with off site provider. Assisted with fundraising events by maintaining sign up sheets, collecting payments and distribution of prizes/awards. Created and maintained procedures and training guides for receptionist position and back ups. Assisted in the creation of Emergency procedures for the company.
- Corporate Receptionist at School specialty
- Receptionist/Administrative Support at Fox Valley Technical College
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Medical Coding and medical office support
* Reliable Corporate Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant: Served as a gate keeper and strategic administrative assistant and original member of the operations team of an investment banking fund that doubled assets under Operations management Premier Ford of Bay Ridge Brooklyn, NY 2018- Present Car Dealership Brooklyn, NY CORPORTATE RECEPTIONIST Answer all incoming calls, assisted assistants with paperwork, maintained the front area, catered to clients, gave the best, courteous and empathetic customer service.
- Reliable Corporate Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant at Premier Ford of Bay Ridge
- OPERATIONS ASSISTANT at Spartan Securities
- SALES ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST at National Securities
- ADMINSITRATIVE ASSISTANT / CORPORATE RECEPTIONIST at Laidlaw & Company
6 months at this Job
• Answer and direct phone calls to company associates and executives.
• Greet and screen visitors including company executives, interview candidates and vendors.
• Manage conference room calendars and requests for meetings and events.
• Book and manage company travel for the West & East Coast facilities department associates and directors.
• Complete travel & expense reports using SAP for facilities department associates and directors.
• Maintain copier contracts inventory for US based resorts.
- Corporate Receptionist at Wyndham Destinations Corporate Headquarters
- Administrative Assistant at Kabat Schertzer De La Torre Taraboulos & Company
- Event Supervisor and Coordinator at Cool De Sac
- Admissions Host at Cool De Sac
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Hospitality Management
- Associates of Arts - Hospitality Management
Temporary corporate and medical receptionist positions with various responsibilities
- Corporate Receptionist/Medical Receptionist at Office Team
- Front Desk Support at Private Practice
- Executive Receptionist at UR Medicine Home Care
- Caregiver for Parent at GAP
3 months at this Job
- Associates - Legal Administration
Responsibilities include greeting and checking in all guests of or the corporate offices, scheduling conference rooms, operating the company's switchboard and maintaining all safety procedures such as issuing ID badges and keeping a visitor log in. Excellent customer service experience and multitasking with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Corporate Receptionist at Fidelity Bank Corporate Offices
- Lead Mixologist/Bartender at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- Server and Bartender at The Mansion on Peachtree, A Rosewood Hotel
- Cashier at Chick-fil-a
3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Communications/Media Studies
- A.A. - Journalism
- Diploma - General
• Scheduled and coordinated arrangements for multiple conference rooms including cleaning, logistics and room set-ups for meetings; catering.
• Answer all incoming phone calls and answer caller inquiries if possible
• Remain familiar with all company procedures and services as well as departments and employees to be as knowledgeable as possible for the customers and visitors
• Check-in guests and administer a guest pass to be worn during their stay
• Received and forwarded incoming mail. Managed subscriptions and ordered various publications for company executives. Coordinated the pick-up and delivery of express mail services. Maintained corporate account information for each shipping service company.
- Corporate Receptionist at Alba Wheels Up International
- Paramedic Program at LaGuardia Community College EMT
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Paralegal Studies
• Developed and maintain strong relationships with contractors, vendors, employees, investors or other stakeholders to communicate correspondence and to purchase and receive orders, request maintenance services, and deliver instructions on behalf of office management inside and outside the organization.
• Instrumental to department professionals, supervisors and/or managers to control reservations of 20 conference rooms, help coordinate daily activities, travel arrangements, catering, and car services. Collaborated on company 50th-anniversary event, corporate events, meetings, and gatherings. Spearheaded light the night, change for a cure, and toys for tot's fundraisers.
• Designed and Implemented a fire safety evacuation guide for a staff of 250 employees and arranged CPR/AED and First Aid training for 30 employees.
• Coordinated a weekly Friday morning coffee, tea, and bagels program as a teambuilding event for the company. Improved and streamlined our office invoice process decreasing a vendor invoice from $800.00 a month to less than $200.00 a month.
- Corporate Receptionist at Reliance Trust Company
- Senior Bartender at Rumi's Kitchen
- Human Resources Assistant at US Air Force Reserve
- Personnel Management Specialist at US Army Reserve
3 years at this Job