Holtsville, NY Sr. Receptionist & Switchboard.MS Ops.US 10/05/5015-12/23/2016 Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) (Client: Zebra Technologies) Holtsville, NY Corporate Receptionist
- Corporate Receptionist at Ricoh
- Corporate Receptionist/Administrator at CBRE, Inc
- Receptionist/Operator at Icon Central Laboratories
- Corporate Receptionist/Administrator at Motorola Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
During my time at Skillmaster, I performed a variety of job functions under the umbrella of the Corporate Receptionist title. Initially my duties were to answer phones for the corporate office, including screening and routing calls to our company CEO, VPs of Operations, Safety, Comptroller, Director of IT, Human Resources Director, as well as our sales and accounting departments. Shortly after starting my employment, additional duties were assigned as a subsidiary was dissolved and 401k rollovers needed to be processed. At that point, I worked with the Director of HR through every step of that process for nearly 100 employees. Roughly one year into my employment, a new branch started within our corporate office, thus increasing my workload as I helped to train their eventual receptionist, answering prospective employee and employer calls, helped process applications, scheduled interviews, drug tests, and collected and processed information for tax documents.
- Corporate Receptionist at Skillmaster
- Nursing Assistant Certified at Regency Care Center
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology
- Certificate Medical Transcription - Medical Transcription
- Associate - Early Childhood Education
- Paralegal - Paralegal
- Associate - Liberal Arts
- Some college
As a Corporate Receptionist, my primary responsibility is to handle administrative tasks including logging visitors, logging and answering the VoIP multi-line phone system telephone console to screen/forward calls, providing information, taking messages, scheduling meetings in Outlook for our staff, distribute mail, sign for packages, and maintaining the corporate calendar. I also handle all reservation request for the Conference Center that is utilized by internal staff and building tenants, I update our internal website monthly, and create monthly web-based display boards. One other major responsibility I have is to assist Human Resources with payroll reconciliation and creating the bi-weekly reports.
- Corporate Receptionist at Continental Cooperative Services (Abel Staffing)
- Office Assistant at Reilly Insurance (Abel Staffing)
- Temporary Webcare/Customer Service Representative at Ahold
- Student Services Support Administrative Assistant II at Clayton County Schools
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Associate - Computer Information Systems
• Administrative duties assisting HR department. Updated org. charts for HR using the Visio program.
• Corporate Receptionist answering phones, greeting guests, vendors, Fed Ex, UPS & USPS deliveries.
• Assisted Payroll & AP with scanning and data entry using Docutrak.
• Prepared & tracked Fed EX labels & envelopes for HR and other departments as needed.
• Reserved conference rooms for various departmental meetings.
- Human Resources Clerk/Corporate Receptionist at ADEPTUS HEALTH - Corporate HQ
- Temporary Staffing Assignments at Delta Dallas, OfficeTeam, Cornerstone, Imprimis Staffing
- Human Resources Assistant at DENTAL ONE PARTNERS INC
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at DELTA DALLAS STAFFING
5 years at this Job
- - Elem Ed/English
- - Microsoft Office classes
• Answer multi-line telephone to relay incoming and interoffice calls
• Greet vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors
• Retrieve messages from voicemail and forward to appropriate department
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
• Assist with company events CH2MHILL-Contract 7-2015-12-2015 Receptionist
• Interfaced and screened visitors to determine the nature of business
• Operated multi-line telephone system to answer and direct incoming phone calls
• Maintained employee sign in/out logs as well as employee and visitor security badges
• Responsible for booking meeting conference rooms and reserved projectors as requested
• Prepared courier packages for facilities
• Retrieved, sorted and delivery of company mail
• Assisted with task related to facility management in nature
• Performed other clerical duties as needed, such as filing scanning, photocopying Nabors Industries - Houston, Texas 6-2012-1-2015 Administrative Assistant
• Administered expense reports
• Arranged and coordinated offsite meetings and events
• Supported recruiting function with recruiting process that included: scheduling interviews, organizing travel arrangements for candidates, reserving conference rooms
• On-boarding process for staff members to include ordering computers, phones, ID badges etc.
• Setup new filing system for physical files and maintained
• Administered invoice entries and associated follow-ups
• Verified office and kitchen supplies ordered when necessary (interface with Office Services)
• Interacted with external clients and venders
• Maintained department calendar/phone list
• Sorted and distributed all incoming mail
• Answered internal phone calls for staff members escalated as necessary
• Guest reception for Managers and staff members
• Other related duties as needed Human Resource Assistant 6-2007-6-2012
• Served as full support to Corporate HR Manager and staff
• Responsible for the coordination of special projects requested by Corporate Management
• Management of the Corporate Donation & Sponsorship programs
• Assisted with the distribution of employee Service Awards
• Processed Corporate timesheets biweekly for payroll submission
• Processed all new hire and contingent worker ID badges
• Assisted in preparing monthly Human Resources invoices and check requests
• Maintained adequate levels of new hire packets
• Maintained filing of personnel files for new hires
• Administered the coordination, planning and execution of Seminars for the HR Staff
• Managed and distributes the online resumes for Nabors Corporate Services
• Performed other standard HR responsibilities Corporate Receptionist 12-2006-6-2007
• Professionally administered all incoming calls
• Ensured all phone callers were redirected accordingly
• Greeted the public in a professional manner, while processing and creating visitor badges
• Followed unannounced audit procedures when USCIS or other government agencies arrived
• Scheduled conference rooms for meetings and special events
• Assisted in overflow confidential work for various departments such as correspondence, reports, and other documents
• Accepted employment applications and directed them to the appropriate HR group
• Directed courier deliveries to appropriate departments
• Performed a variety of clerical duties Texas Gas Service - El Paso, Texas 8-2004-5-2005 Collection Clerk
• Performed courtesy collection calls
• Communicated by telephone proper procedures regarding payments and reconnect issues
• Received cash payments from customers on various accounts
• Assisted in day-to-day operations of the customer service department regarding all correspondence related manners
• Cash handling, processed payments for clients on passed due accounts
• Demonstrated excellent communication skills and customer service when interacting with clients, co-workers, management etc. AmSouth Bank - Orlando, Florida 8-2001-11-2003 Receptionist/Clerk
• Skilled in coordinating the work of an office unit by maintaining files and work orders
• Data entry of all consumer loans
• Successfully established new accounts for banking customers
• Handled confidential and non-routine inquires for customers
• Provided quality customer service to the public, staff members, and management
• Managed customer requests to include misdirected payments, and delinquent accounts etc.
• Organized and prioritize large volumes of information including incoming/outgoing mail
- Corporate Receptionist at DXP
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Cushman & Wakefield at Symantec Headquarter, Mtn. View CA 2011 - Present
Corporate Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
• Create a Global Green Business proposal and model for the Facilities management team to promote a paperless process to standardize all Receptionist / Admin vital records adding a petition to the existing business applications to reach targeted goals.
• Create and organize standardized desk filing systems.
• Create on-boarding and cross – training tool using a flash drive process.
• Customer Service support through phones, email and Outlook-email and calendar management, and communicator software. Additionally, utilizing, fax machine, copiers, scanning, mail room– all office aspects of shipping and receiving management for national and international packages standards.
• Publishing a Monthly CW Newsletter for the Mountain View and San Francisco Receptionist and send out marketing material and products.
• Train new temps with lobby specifics.
• Proficient user of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop.
• Plan and coordinate employees and their guest’s needs with a variety of issues.
• Maintain Security and Vendor logs.
• AV management, set up and breakdown.
• Using Outlook, Resource Scheduler and Syminfo, and other proprietary software and along with websites.
• Maintaining Monthly Aperture Reports, ECO Pass Data Reports, Training co-workers on Reporting standards for Aperture, Monthly Reports, Shipping and receiving Reporting and new hire or temporary employees mentoring.
• Order supplies and organize, complete history, & insurance. filing, processing.
• Generate Monthly Reports –Aperture monthly facilities report, badge audit report, tracking spreadsheets reports for Ride Share enrollment, ECO pass distribution, BIG ticket submissions, Quantum visitor management, New Hire and Term work order and email disbursements.
- Cushman & Wakefield- Corporate Receptionist at Symantec
- Site Manager / Corporate Receptionist at Rambus via Ricoh - USA
- Dental Assistant/Receptionist at Dental Office for Dr. Nave Panjrath and Dr. Breitenback
- Administrative Assistant at Philips Medical Systems - Engineering Localization/ Document Control
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Business
- Medical Biller/Coder Office Assistant - Graduate 2010 - Medical and Dental
- Registered Dental Assistant - Registered Dental Assistant - Business
I am currently the Customer Care Office Coordinator and Corporate Receptionist. I am responsible for multiple tasks to help our customer care team fulfill customer requests and assist in customer resolutions. I manage and create reports for the customer care team and the management of Customer Care. In many instances I act as a liaison between the care reps and other internal departments to provide important updates and resolutions. My experience in the Distribution Center has helped me tremendously in assisting the care reps with quick and knowledgeable updates and answers. I’ve assisted in several process improvement projects that led to quicker resolutions, which improves customer satisfaction. I manage and prioritize several tasks daily.
- Office Coordinator and Corporate Receptionist at Helzberg Diamonds
- Distribution Center Generalist at Helzberg Diamonds
- Job assignments, Collections and Customer service rep at Citi Corp
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - General Studies
• Greeted and screened all visitors entering the Bank's Corporate offices.
• Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
• Operated a multi telephone system-answered and directed all calls.
• Scheduled weekly inventory pickups and deliveries with vendors.
• Restocked inventory ever month and reviewed bill.
• Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
• Managed wide variety of customer services and administrative tasks.
- Corporate Receptionist at MALVERN FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK
- Manager at ARRROWROOT NATURAL FOODS
- Receptionist at FRIEND CENTER CORPORATION
15 years, 1 month at this Job
- Some college
Duties include answering a multi-phone line system with high volume of incoming phone calls.
➢ Assisted callers with any questions or concerns regarding the program and redirected calls to the accurate personal.
➢ Provided administrative support to corporate executives, prepared postal metered bulk mailings,
➢ Assisted with all aspects of day-to-day operations of the center including sales/marketing to promote center revenue
➢ Interacted with visitors and clients, managed the video conference and meeting rooms, maintained client calendars
➢ Performed duties such as faxing, forwarding mail, database maintenance, and ensured sales collateral displays were stocked
- Corporate Receptionist at A Chance Finance
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Stone Mountain Finance & Tax Services
- Receptionist/Account Specialist at Truck Service Depot
- Service Adviser at Petro Atlanta
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Health Science
• Duties include operating switchboard
• Directing calls to departments in the corporate office
• Providing information regarding buying office for company
• Maintaining telecommunication system
• Complying with all procedures, rules and regulations
• Relaying messages to Executive Offices
• Responding to emails daily
• Fixing or correcting any issues with phone and internet
• Using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook daily
• Answering approximately 800-1200 calls a month
• Occasionally working position from home Guest Relations Specialist/Lead Assistant
• Received inbound guest service calls from ecommerce customers as well as in-house calls from employees
• Assisted ecommerce guests with placing orders, status inquires and other frequently asked questions
• Placed orders on registers when computer was experiencing technical difficulties
• Offered guidance and direction to stores for policy and procedure questions
• Provided assistance to customers with opting in or out of the promotional distribution
• Deescalated disgruntled customers and ensured that each customer was completely satisfied
• Communicated via email and phone to both internal and external customers
• Achieved my call center metrics every month
• Assisted Call Center Supervisor with special projects and any other duties that were assigned to me
• Occasionally worked Lead Position at the Call Center when supervisor was out for the day
• Resolved all supervisor calls when Lead was not available
- Corporate Receptionist at Stage Specialty Retailers
- Customer Service Representative at LTD Financial Services
- Junior Reservations Agent at Hotel Derek
- Customer Service Representative at Luxottica Optical Manufacturing Company
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- General Education- Diploma