- Corporate Recruiter at ACTH
- Recruiting Manager at Ace Doran Hauling & Rigging Co
- Recruiting Manager at TruLine Driver Solutions
- Recruiting Manager at Centerline Drivers LLC
at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Corporate Recruiter at Alliance Family of Companies
- CORPORATE RECRUITER at EMSI
- RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST at IBM
- Assistant supervisor responsible for 10+ employees at AHTL
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - GOVERNMENT
I worked in the HR department as a corporate recruiter. My duties included cold calling candidates, as well as candidates that have applied to the positions all over the U.S that I was in charge of. I kept excellent relations with the hiring managers, making sure each candidate submission met their unique criteria.
- Corporate Recruiter at Acosta Sales & Marketing
- Sales Associate and Assistant Manager at GNC
- Starbucks Shift Supervisor at Starbucks
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent
via Winter, Wyman)
• In 6-week period, filled 28 roles. Built talent pipeline for Medical Assistants/Secretary, IV Infusion RN, Phlebotomist, Scribe, LPN, and Patient Financial Services Representatives roles. Managed a job load up to 88 requisitions. Client: Lifespan, Providence, RI (via Maxim Healthcare Agency) Sourcer
• Built talent pipeline for primarily Specialty Nurses and Hard to Fill roles in the areas of Emergency Room, Float Pool, Dialysis, Case Management, Operating Room, and Neurology. Utilized multiple sourcing tools and cold calling passive candidates.
• Conducted initial phone screens, promoted company, and qualified candidates among the 5 network hospitals in system.
• In a 5-week period, sourcing efforts resulted in 5 Specialty RN hires with company cost savings of $90,000. Client: DentaQuest Insurance, Charlestown, MA (via Winter, Wyman) Corporate Recruiter
• Full cycle recruitment for Corporate Office in MA and other offices in WI, TX, FL and SC for Customer Service, Analysts and Administrative Assistant roles utilizing SilkRoad ATS system. Client: Fresenius Medical Care, Waltham, MA (via Winter, Wyman) Corporate Recruiter
• Responsible for full life cycle recruitment; appointed to manage U.S. region to include mitigation clinics. Recruited dialysis health care professionals for the roles of Registered Nurses, Charge Nurses, Clinic Managers, IPS Managers and Patient Care Technicians in both Acute and Chronic settings. Reported to the Division Director.
• Sourced, interviewed and assessed qualifications of candidates.
• Developed and negotiated compensation packages to include corporate housing. Created and extended offers.
• Performed background checks, drug screens and ensured credentialing compliance. Utilized Taleo ATS system.
• Placement, managed and re-assigned 60+ healthcare professionals to travel assignments across U.S.
• Assessed knowledge/skill set and coordinated online and onsite training needs.
• Coached and resolved employee relations issues.
- CORPORATE RECRUITER at Steward Medical Group
- Network Recruiter at LifePlans, Inc
- Recruiter/CRS at TrueBlue, Inc., Agency, MA
- CORPORATE RECRUITER at Partners HealthCare
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Management - Management
MAY 2018- August 2019, VIRGINIA BEACH Corporate Recruiter / JES Groundworks Responsible for full-cycle recruiting owns multiple requisitions and partners with hiring managers to attract and select key talent for our construction organization. Natural talent hunter exhibiting high energy and professionalism. Excels at creating sourcing plans and managing a high volume of pipeline candidates. Works relentlessly to deliver a high value of service to the organization.
MAY 2018- August 2019, VIRGINIA BEACH
Corporate Recruiter / JES Groundworks
Responsible for full-cycle recruiting owns multiple requisitions and partners with hiring managers to attract and select key talent for our construction organization. Natural talent hunter exhibiting high energy and professionalism. Excels at creating sourcing plans and managing a high volume of pipeline candidates. Works relentlessly to deliver a high value of service to the organization.
- Corporate Recruiter at Groundworks
- Regional Human Resources Manager at Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Assistant General Manager at Starwood Hotel and Resorts
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Project Mangement
- Bachelor's - Hospitality Management
Responsibilities Allied Barton Security Services 8000 Centre Park Dr. Austin, TX Corporate Recruiter 1/15/2015—Present Source, and recruit candidates through various means, for hourly, and exempt positions. Maintain compliance by reviewing requisitions, creating jobs, launching jobs, documenting status of applicants and closing jobs. Conduct phone screening, and in person interviews. Issue all supplies, uniforms, and other equipment necessary to perform positions. Ensure, all paperwork is disbursed, and properly filled out by candidates, and maintain all records. Also perform Human resource duties as needed. Setup, and attend career fairs all over the state of Texas. Conduct all other office functions as needed.
- Corporate Recruiter at Allied Barton Security Services
- Payroll/Office Manager at U.S. Security Associates
- HR Representative/Recruiting Coordinator at Gitanjali
- Staffing Coordinator at Girling Healthcare
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Corporate Recruiter- HomeAdvisor/Angie's List High volume cold sourcing recruiting; managing full cycle recruitment navigation from cold sourcing via multiple outlets i.e.. Linked In, Kansas Works, FEC, Indeed and Ziprecruiter including initial phone interview, face to face interview with myself as well as the hiring manager, Offer documentation as well as orientation and I-9 processing for compliance. Maintaining on/off line record keeping with high levels of integrity. Processing criminal background checks. Driving communication with hiring managers and business partners to meet and exceed requisitions by selecting top candidates to fill needed roles Serving as a subject matter expert for recruiting related topics as well as supported business needs. Carrying out marketing and advertising plans as well as tracking down necessary employee related documentation when called upon. Scheduling and conducting college branding tables and job fairs frequently throughout the year. Networking after work to build brand recognition. Being able to build confident relationships with managers and business partners through weekly and/or monthly meetings Consistently filling the ongoing requisitions as needed for a high volume/high turnover position such as the Sales Consultant role.
- Corporate Recruiter at HomeAdvisor Inc
- TALENT ACQUISITION RECRUITER at YRC FREIGHT
- Human Resources Coordinator at UPS HRSC
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT at HARTE HANKS DISTRIBUTIONS CENTER
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As a corporate recruiter for Vizient we provide full-cycle recruiting for multiple disciplines across the organization. I am directly responsible for the Accounting and Finance recruiting and the Application Development recruiting for Vizient as well as other miscellaneous departments depending on workload.
• Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring need and develop recruiting strategies.
• Manage high volume of openings while utilizing innovative sourcing channels to find talent.
• Conduct in-depth screens to assess potential candidates for level of interest and qualifications.
• Drive and manage candidates to ensure a positive experience for both internal and external candidates.
• Represent company at career fairs, campus events, and conferences.
- Corporate Recruiter at Vizient
- Talent Acquisition Specialist for client AccentCare at Agile
- Talent Advisor/Staffing Consultant at Kenexa an IBM company
- Customer Service Manager/Company Support at Santa Fe Auto Insurance Company
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• 65 hires 2018-2019
• #1 recruiter out of 30
• 10 hires for July 2019
• Only corporate recruiter hiring all departments: HR, Marketing, Finance, IT, Accounting, Collections,
• Asked to assist with Technical hires - Java Developers, Quality Assurance Engineers, Technical Architects
• Full life cycle recruitment from collaborating with the manager on what they need to making the verbal offer and getting candidate prepared for their first day
- Corporate Recruiter at Perficient Inc
- Talent Acquisition Specialist at Scottrade Inc
- Recruiter- HR Specialist at Graybar Electric Inc
- Talent Acquisition Specialist at Financial Directors
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- A.A - Business Administration
- Corporate Recruiter (Contract) at Rooney Holdings Inc.
- Technical Recruiter (Contract) at Integrated Device Technology (IDT)
- Recruitment Coordinator (Contract) at Integrated Device Technology (IDT)
- Recruitment Coordinator at Embassy Management
1 month at this Job
- BBA - Human Resource Management/Business Administration- Marketing Minor