Full cycle, client facing corporate recruiter, specializing in entry level through Mid-level, within Inside Sales, Outside Sales and Marketing.
- Corporate Recruiter at SNH INC (Lay off)
- Virtual Recruiter/Sourcing Specialist at AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL (Rehire)
- Senior Recruiter at RANDSTAD SOURCERIGHT (Lay-off)
- Field Recruiting Specialist at AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL
5 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration-Accounting
- License - inactive
Promoted to Corporate Recruiter. As a recruiter performed full-cycle hiring sourcing, evaluating, interviewing, salary negotiations and hiring.) Identified potential candidates by utilizing several recruiting tools including Monster, CareerBuilder, Indeed, Company Database, Referrals, Networking Events, Social Media etc.
- Corporate Recruiter at PRA Group
- at PRA Group
- Litigation Operations Coach at PRA Group
- Account Representative at PRA Group
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
I'm a corporate recruiter for 2020 Companies. I recruit and screen as well as interview applicants for Samsung technologies nationwide. I also recruit for Dell and Reliant.
- Corporate Recruiter at 2020 Companies
- Self Opportunity at Recruiting Solutions
- Customer Service Representative at Service Master (Terminix)
- Summer Temp Work at HF Controls
2 years, 4 months at this Job
* As a Corporate Recruiter, I worked with a team of recruiters in companywide recruitment efforts * Responsible for departmental budgeting, resource allocation, strategic planning, and the overall recruitment process for all positions * Attended and coordinated hiring/networking events; * Meet with department heads to determine hiring needs and implementation of success plan
- Corporate Recruiter at VoiceNation, LLC
- Director of Recruitment at Assurgent Medical Solutions
- Recruitment Consultant at Assurgent Medical Solutions
- Recruitment Specialist at DeKalb Office of Workforce Development
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
Contract Corporate Recruiter for Digital Advertising Agency.
- Contract Corporate Recruiter at Triad Retail Media
- Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter - Remote at Hilton
- Client Services Manager - Contract at Hiregy
- Senior Recruiter - Virtual Recruiter at WilsonHCG
2 months at this Job
As a Corporate Recruiter I recruit an average of 8-10 candidates a month, develop and maintain career opportunities section on Westamerica Bank website, Indeed, LinkedIn, and Taleo Business system, schedule and attend job fairs, canvass for potential candidates, maintain an on going pipeline of candidates, phone screen 10-20 applicants a day, and partner with Corporate, Campus, and Branch leaders to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
- CORPORATE RECRUITER at WESTAMERICA BANK
- MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at TRAIVS CREDIT UNION
- TELLER at TRAVIS CREDIT UNION
- Sales, Military Sales and Services at RAMSTEIN
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Corporate Recruiter ◆ Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting a diverse talent pool for multiple locations within the organization. ◆ Provide guidance to directors on talent acquisition strategies and best practices and oversee hiring process to ensure consistency, as well as, train directors on recruiting, hiring, interviewing and diversity awareness. ◆ Prepare and post job advertisements to appropriate internal and external job boards, social media, newspapers, colleges. ◆ Coordinate and/or participate in applicable job fairs, campus recruiting activities and open houses ◆ Creatively source and attract both active and passive candidates utilizing job boards, LinkedIn, social media, daily cold calls, and other resources. ◆ Develop and maintain network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates including schools, alumni groups, other public organizations, etc ◆ Prescreen and interviews candidates for high level positions, as well as coordinate and schedule interviews. ◆ Coach, mentor and train new recruiters
- Corporate Recruiter at Chlor Alkali, Chemical Distribution, and Winchester
- Human Resources Generalist at CHI ST. LUKE'S HEALTH
- Recruiting Coordinator at KELLY SERVICES
- Human Resources Assistant at TFORCE INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Science
* O&M Corporate Recruiter - I am a full cycle recruiter for all O&M (hourly) new hires, such as, Operators, Maintenance, Merchant Marines, Pilots, Pilot mechanics, Administrative Assistants, Truck Drivers, and Pipeline Operators throughout the United States. I complete the process from posting the job, reviewing resumes, organizing pre-employment testing where needed, scheduling interviews, conducting phone screens, making verbal offers and preparing written offers. I coordinate and review backgrounds, coordinate drug screen, physicals and FCE (Functional Capacity Exam). Review backgrounds and physicals with the business when necessary. * Rolled out a Testing program for all O&M new hires. The test consists of a four hour written test and can include hands on testing for Experienced Operations and Maintenance hires. * I work closely with the Business Partners, Compliance, Employee Relations and Labor Relations. * Facilitator Role - I train and coach new recruiters. * I am the SME (Go to person) for all O&M questions around Chevron's hiring process. * Rolled out the offer process through Virtual Edge for shipping in 2008 - 2009. I worked very close with the Human Resources Management team as their recruiter from 2008 through 2011. Due to the urgency of the hiring process for Shipping, I was responsible for the training of our coordinators and recruiters in Staffing. I worked diligently with Compliance, Legal and the Shipping team to ensure our process was in line with what the business needed and to mitigate risk. * Created a Union call back process for our Questa Mines for the Miners returning to work after a major lay off.
- CORPORATE RECRUITER at Chevron Corporation
- HR CORPORATE RECRUITER ASSISTANT/COORDINATOR at Chevron Corporation
- HR PERSONNEL DATA MAINTAINER (PDM) at Chevron Corporation
- BENEFITS & WELFARE COUNSELOR at Chevron Corporation
16 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
Contract, Austin, TX 2018 to Present
A multinational technology company that desgins, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
Identify and create recruiting strategies while building positive relationships with internal and external customers. Research, source, network, conduct behavior-based interviews and secure candidates in closing. Act as a gatekeeper of the Apple culture by hiring best-in-class talent and providing an extraordinary candidate experience to all business partners.
• Strengthen relationships with partnering schools and universities to generate a robust pipeline of talent.
• Created travel outlines to utilize resources efficiently and place talent to participate in career fairs and increase company footprint with universities.
• Successfully educate and attract university/college talent to the AppleCare College Program to support high-volume recruiting efforts.
- Corporate Recruiter at Apple
- at RiseSmart
- Lead Recruiter at Medline
- HR Corporate Recruiter at VILLA
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - HR Management
- Bachelor of Science - Fashion Merchandising
As a high performing Corporate Recruiter, I offer extensive expertise in high volume and full lifecycle recruitment, candidate engagement, and talent advisory best practices for the world leader in hotel accommodations, Booking.com.
- Corporate Recruiter at Booking.com
- Leasing Consultant at AIMCO Properties, L.P.
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Interdisciplinary Studies