• Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
• Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
• Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
• Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
• Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, trade shows, etc.
• Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
• Achieved over 90% goals of Corporate Segment for every quote.
• Manager on Duty weekends, helping all the operation
- Corporate Sales Manager at Verdanza Hotel, Isla Verde
- Sale & Marketing Director at Radisson Summit Hotel & Golf Resort
- Sales Account Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Panama
- at Four Points by Sheraton Brand
1 month at this Job
* Reach Monthly, Quarterly and Annual budget in excess of $2.5 Million
* Create new client relationships while maintaining existing client relationships
* Public liaison between Dave and Busters brand and the public
* Develop new Corporate Partnerships (Atlanta United, Dragon Con, Atlanta Falcons etc )
* Coordinate outside vendors
* Special Event set-up (Ghostbuster bowl, Breakfast with the Grinch etc..)
* Community Relations
➢ Area Operations Manager * Oversee all daily operational functions of the Restaurant * Ensure appropriate staffing for each area.
• Review Overtime Alert, Create a staffing plan, Shift Checklists completed (Cleaning Crew, BOH, FOH/Midway and Bar) * Monitor and enforce House Policies, dlp and dress guidelines of arriving staff. * Correspond with all managers on the shift
• Shift notes and food/beverage notes, Staffing levels, Projects to be done, Area responsibilities, Contest, flow of business and sales, etc. * Hold employee Shift Meeting
• Assign keys/ access cards
• Pull all monies and secure * Verify all scales are calibrated, MRIs are completed and bartenders pour tests are completed and recorded. * Review BEO, room set up, staffing, etc. * Perform guest visits increase/maintain In the moment/follow up on any Guest Relation issues * Perform liquor, beer, and wine pulls as needed * Audit Micros checks for correct ring in procedure * Complete TMX request * Walk building and area to ensure correct reset/set up for the next shift or flow of business * Ensure rosters, boards, MRI's, financial reports (TMX, RPOS, MICROS), sales reports and Redbook are completed for the next day * Process/ verify deposits * Close applicable systems end of day
➢ Hiring * Maintain correct staffing levels * Update Staffing par/ Kenexa portal * Conduct Interviews/ orientation * Prepare training schedules/ trainers * Print hiring forms, complete and scan to appropriate departments * Prepare all ServSafe forms/ new hire packet/benefit packet * Monitor completed courses/expiring courses * Add Team members to appropriate in-house systems * Maintain all on base correspondence (Terms, new hires, transfers etc ) and Shoes for Crews orders and returns * Follow/ maintain S.T.A.R program * Provide coaching on progress and development * Conduct leadership classes and one-on-ones * Develop all up and coming managers
➢ Front Desk/Host * Create schedules using PTW and Gant Chart * Conduct one-on-ones and evaluations * Consistent coaching on Supercharge %
- Sr. Corporate Sales Manager at Dave and Busters
- Bar Manager at Cleveland Indians
8 years at this Job
200 Rooms; Direct Report for Catering and Sales Team for 3 Managers Proactive Sales Manager for Corporate and SMERF Markets Resposible for STAR analysis; Weekly and Month end reporting
200 Rooms; Direct Report for Catering and Sales Team for 3 Managers
Proactive Sales Manager for Corporate and SMERF Markets
Resposible for STAR analysis; Weekly and Month end reporting
- Senior Corporate Sales Manager at Horizon Hospitality/Hyatt Place Chicago O'Hare
- Director of Catering Sales at Doubletree by Hilton, Cicero Hospitality
- Director of Catering Sales at Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza, Hostmark Hospitality
- Senior Catering Sales Manager at Doubletree by Hilton, Cicero Hospitality
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Increased sales volume by over 500% amongst corporate sales representatives in the first quarter after being hired.
• Monitored sales team performance, analyzed sales data and reported information to area managers.
• Developed and executed sales presentations as well as both internal and external product training workshops.
• Hired, supervised and coached 30+ employees on sales strategies to optimize performance.
• Hired and trained 22 sales representatives over 6 month-long period.
• Coordinated more than 30 employees selling home security and automation products and services worth over $2,500,000.
• Owned all aspects of sales planning, development, and team and account management for Southern California.
- Corporate Sales Manager at Skyline Security Management Inc
- Business Development Specialist at CAROBA PLASTICS
2 years, 6 months at this Job
*Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel. *Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals. *Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition. *Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan. *Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients. *Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
*Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel.
*Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
*Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
*Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
*Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
*Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Corporate Sales Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton
- Area Director of Sales at Sonesta Hotels
- Task Force Sales /Catering/Marketing/ F & B Management/Operations Manager at Carver Hotel Group
- Food and Beverage Manager at Wyndham Garden Inn- Atlanta Airport
6 months at this Job
- - Marketing Business Administration
- Diploma - Retail Sales Management
* Responsible for the Corporate, Association and Government market * Prospect and Solicit new companies within my markets, including maintaining existing client relationships * Responsible for detailing of groups, including BEOS and resumes * Conducted site tours and sales blitzes
- Corporate Sales Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando Airport
- Task Force Sales Consultant for the following properties at PHM Hospitality, Inc
- Sales Manager at Crowne Plaza Orlando Downtown
- Sales Manager Market at Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Negotiate with Local Companies a Discounted Rate for their Customers/Clients/Staff/Etc. for Use Throughout the Year
• Build and Maintain Relationships with Existing and New Clients
• Create Client Contracts Complete with Specification Made by Clients Daily
• Make Outside Sales Calls to Current and New Clients to Bring in Business
• Sell Meeting Space and Block Group Overnight Accommodations to Corporate Organizations
• Manage Client Accounts
• Required 30% Travel Locally to Harrisburg Area Only
- Corporate Sales Manager at Holiday Inn Harrisburg East
- Account Manager at Galt Foundation
- Corporate Sales Manager at The Central Hotel, The Best Western Primer
- Program & Events Director at West Shore Chamber of Commerce
2 months at this Job
- Professional Diploma - Broadcasting
Brought on by one of the industry's leading entertainment establishments, as the head of their
Special Events department in Rosemont, Il. Maintaining and driving the company focus of Corporate & SMERF events.
• Solely responsible for driving and retaining new business with the emphasis being Corporate and SMERF accounts. v
• Utilizing programs such as zoom info, LinkedIn, networking events, and expos to prospect new accounts. v
• Overseeing the training of special events staff and assisting operation managers with the success of events. v
• Putting together sales plans that show detailed efforts of monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue goals. v
• Evaluating our sales pipeline to accurately predict sales forecasting. v
• Implements all marketing tools set by corporate and executes in a timely manner. v
• Using salesforce to track all prospecting efforts. v
• Responsible for the training and coaching of special events team members in the region. v
• Responsible for all special event financials and reporting. v
• Insure a directed and motivated office that provides exceptional customer service to guests while maintaining company expectations on profitability. v
• Exceeded 2018 budget by 9.29%. v
• 57% of events held were Corporate or SMERF, responsible for 83% of total budget. v
• Guest survey results with intent to recommend at 90% for 2018, and currently averaging 94% for 2019. v
• Pacing at 70% definite to budget for current fiscal year.
- Senior Corporate Sales Manager at DAVE & BUSTER'S
- Catering & Special Events Manager at ITASCA COUNTRY CLUB
- Banquet Manager/Captain, Morettis Edison Park at ALA CARTE ENTERTAINMENT
2 months at this Job
and Special Events Consultant (2015-2018)
• Responsible for booking Corporate, SMERF, and social events bringing in over $800,000 in revenue in 2018
• Develop flight plans to bring in new revenue for upcoming years
• Consult with clients and identify sales opportunities for meetings and events in order to provide memorable experiences
• Plan, organize, and execute events, providing exceptional customer service throughout the lifespan of event
• Closed business on multiple high value closeout events including NCAA, College Football teams, and the Autism Society
• Foster lasting partnerships with local tour and travel operators to secure over $250,000 in annual bookings
• Training and development of Special Events Assistant, focusing on salesmanship, organization, and succession
• Managed training of staff during launch of Salesforce/Delphi merger to ensure a smooth transition in store
• Established community relationships with key tourism partners and CVB's through on-going networking
• Train special events team members at other Dave and Buster's locations
- Senior Corporate Sales Manager at College Football teams, and the Autism Society
- at Dave & Buster's Orlando
- Special Events Assistant at Dave & Buster's Miami & Orlando
- Special Events Assistant at Dave & Buster's Miami
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Hospitality & Event Management
- Associates Degree - Hospitality
Complete sales calls to generate new business and apply personalized client service to retain and expand existing
• Prepare information for, meet with, and entertain clients as deemed appropriate to generate potential business.
• Respond to all Cvent leads and RFPs promptly using Social Tables and Propose.
• Represent Resort at trade shows, networking events and marketplace conferences.
• Achieve quarterly room night goals.
• Act as Manager on Duty for Resort as scheduled.
- Corporate Sales Manager at Camelback Lodge & Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark
- Wedding Specialist/Catering Sales Manager at Camelback Lodge & Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark
- Event Coordinator at Camelback Lodge & Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark
- Territory Manager at US Foods
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies - Organizational Communication