Corporate position. Supervised and established new store locations prior to grand opening. Coached Sales Consultants in skills and product knowledge.
● Presented financial options to clients, worked with lenders, assured quality sales.
● Hired and trained over 200 sales and management professionals.
● Opened Autonation USA stores in Houston, Phoenix, Corpus Christi, and Henderson.
- Corporate Sales Manager at Autonation USA - Corporate Office
- Sales Manager, Finance Manager, Corporate Trainer at Sahara Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram & Desert 215 Superstore
- Sales & Development Manager at CarMax, Inc
- Vice President of Business Development at Healthcare Real Estate Partners, Venture Corporation, Huffman Builders West
1 year at this Job
- - Business, Management, Marketing
- Summa Cum Laude Graduate - Advanced College Preparatory
Highly accomplished Manager with experience in all aspects of catering sales, event management, and meeting planning for corporate and social clients producing over $100,000 in sales per year.
➢ Maintain full bottom line responsibility for selling meeting space, banquet facilities, restaurant, food and beverage, and audiovisual services.
➢ Spearhead the development of proposals, contracts, and banquet event orders.
➢ Manage all facets of sales functions including business development, account management, marketing, and client relations service while surpassing revenue objectives consistently.
➢ Participate in various sales and marketing networking events, chamber functions, and convention activities, which contributed to business development efforts.
- Corporate Sales Manager at Sky Philadelphia / Sky Garten
- General Manager at Tower Bistro / Sky Philadelphia
- Manager at Amazon Cafe
- Owner / Operator at LC Catering / Union Deli
3 years at this Job
Started as a General Sales Manager in the Ridgeland, SC store. Was promoted to the Corporate Team September 2017.
- Corporate Sales Manager at Factory Direct Marine and RV/Boat N Rv Superstores
- Sales Representative at Colerain RV
- President at Royal Roofing and Restoration
- Rich Roofing at Sales Manager
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Some college
• Prospect, qualify, and close group business
• Establish and Maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
• Seamlessly planned, serviced, and executed large scale room blocks and events by efficiently maintaining and fostering communication with both the client and appropriate hotel departments.
• Maintained and fostered relationships with new, current, and prospective clients. Met and exceeded sales goals, most recently achieving 128% of quarterly sales goals, resulting in Chairman's Club Award.
• Developed and maintained relationship with local business travel clients for Mettawa Market.
• Assist Director of Sales in negotiating corporate rates for approximately 70 corporate clients annually.
• Increase company market share through extensive research and use of prospecting tools, resulting in Excalibur Award.
• Q3 2018 - Produced 1,303 room nights at goal of 880. Q4 2018 - Room night revenue of $142,468.01 compared to a revenue goal of $117,070.50
- CLUSTER CORPORATE SALES MANAGER at Hilton Garden Inn/Residence Inn by Marriott
- CLUSTER SMERF SALES MANAGER at Hilton Garden Inn/Residence Inn by Marriott
- CLUSTER SALES COORDINATOR at Hilton Garden Inn/Residence Inn by Marriott
- GUEST SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE at Hilton Garden Inn/Residence Inn by Marriott
8 months at this Job
- BS - Hospitality Management/ Marketing
• Achieved quarterly sales goals for furnished corporate housing
• Procured and serviced new business relationships with Fortune 500 Global Mobility Specialists and Human Resource Managers in Boston, Northeast Corridor and internationally.
• Hosted monthly tours for the global mobility community at 18+ Boston properties
• Mentored junior sales coordinators through SOPs and achievement goals
• Supported building leasing agents at our preferred properties
- Senior Corporate Sales Manager at Furnished Quarters
- Principal Event Planner at PlanVent
- Area Director of Sales and Marketing at BW Hotel Tria
- Director at Group Sales and Business Travel - Newton Marriott
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Marketing & Communications/Business
Responsible for the salesforce and revenue targets generated by the US Region Quarterly and Annually. Achieved over 138% of corporate sales target for the US Region in quarter 3 of the year Hired, trained and managed sales agents to carry-out sales goals through daily activity reports and KPI's
- Corporate Sales Manager at Sixt Rent a Car-HQ
- Call Center Manager at DOE
- Debt Negotiator/Account Manager at Negotiation Credit Services, Inc
- Debt Negotiator at Safegaurd
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Sports Management
I currently manage and grow the sales of 19 Lottery accounts ranging in annual lottery sales from $1.1 MM to $77 MM. My strategy is to understand the corporate culture and business requirements of my accounts and leverage that knowledge to improve their perception, support and placement of our products in their retail locations.
That philosophy has yielded the following highlights:
• Totally portfolio sales under my direction up 12.02% FY 2018 vs. 2017
• Our largest drug store chain in Pennsylvania, Rite Aid, with 423 locations struggled with a corporate attitude of complacency toward our products. With my renewed focus on product education at the retail level and a better understanding of the profit potential per square foot at the corporate level, the account has increase sales 10.4% in fiscal 2018 vs 2017.
• Myself, and several colleagues from other divisions developed the PA Lottery Profit per Square Foot presentational software. This tool showcases to corporate leadership the favorability of the lottery product over competitive products as it relates to how much space they are allocating and how much profit per square foot that space will generate.
• Due to my performance, I was assigned the account with the largest growth potential, Walmart. With limited market penetration under a Pilot to Roll-Out strategy, we have successfully opened over 30 stores and in less than six month and have achieved sales of over $4 MM. Under my team's partnership with Walmart, we will be opening over 50 stores in 2019 throughout Pennsylvania.
• Through my efforts with ongoing client management, senior leadership at the largest grocery chain in my portfolio (143 Pennsylvania location) recently decided to reemphasize their commitment to lottery sales. After we understood their goals, objectives and limitations, we developed a program of marketing, education and metrics. This program is allowing them to comfortably achieve significantly higher lottery sales goals including the following achievements: o Placement of counter top displays in areas that they never considered previously. o Education sessions to all of their front end associates to better understand how to market and manage our products. o Deployment of 35 new gas kiosks selling lottery that never sold our lottery products previously.
• Results from these activities are expected to yield an almost 10% growth or $7.5 MM in new Lottery sales in 2019.
- Corporate Sales Manager at Pennsylvania Department of Revenue
- Director of Marketing & Communications at Sunvestment Group
- Director of Communications/Director of Marketing at ESI-Commercial Solar EPC&D
- Managing Partner in Charge of Sales and Marketing at LMD Products, LLC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Technology Council of Central Pennsylvania
- - Communications & Marketing
- A.A degree
- Dual sales role of Business Travel Sales and Corporate Group for 243 room, 25k sq. ft. property - Four-time Pyramid STARZ winner, including 4 of the last 5 quarters, award given for exceeding revenue and activity goals - Responsible for growing relationships with local and regional accounts, redeveloping trust of the property post management transition - Establish new relationships with accounts by prospecting via sales calls, site tours, email marketing, and social media, as well as LinkedIn - Leveraged IHG national sales team to increase room night production, established critical relationships with Key Account Directors - Took ownership of sales promotions and client appreciation events to increase hotel awareness, resulting in group agreements with Boehringer Ingelheim and Pitney Bowes, who previously would not use the property due to prior experiences - Negotiate rates as it pertains to extended stay agreements, social room blocks and corporate room blocks, along with the BT RFP process - Excellent working knowledge of Lanyon, Meeting Broker, Cvent, Hotel Planner, Opera and Delphi - Utilized Delphi to identify prior turned down and lost business as basis for prospecting and identifying new opportunities - Heavy use of targeted Knowland reporting to identify group prospects and sell to their buy factors - Attended weekly revenue meeting to offer insight on local negotiated market and efforts to increase BT room nights
- Corporate Sales Manager at Crowne Plaza
- Corporate Sales at Crowne Plaza & Holiday Inn Express and Suites
- Practice Manager at Barnum Financial Group
- Front Office Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Business & Hospitality Administration
San Francisco, California 2014 to 2018
Upscale retailer selling U.S.-made outdoor apparel, footwear, and accessories in an industrial-chic space.
Project Manager / Operations Supervisor / Corporate Sales Manager: Lead team of 10 to work closely with other teams and departments (Customer Service, Warranty, and Product Development). Improve procedures, allowing each department to provide better customer experiences to internal and external customers. Oversee and track organizational annual budget. Train and coach staff regarding customer service interactions with customers and effective prospecting lead development.
• Improve organizational productivity by 20% while reducing labor by 10%, increasing revenue by 35%.
• Implemented third-party logistics shipping project in Vacaville, California, maximizing shipping time and efficiency by revamping fulfillment schedules, procedures, and workloads.
• Responsible for monthly all-hands employee meetings, reviewing reports, taking feedback, scheduling training, and ensuring overall satisfaction.
- Customer Service Supervisor / Corporate Sales Manager at Mission Workshop
- Customer Service Manager / Warranty Manager / Corporate Sales Manager at Chrome Industries, Inc
- Regional Senior Analyst at New Plan Reality & Trust
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
•Responsible for increasing overall BTS sales volume by developing key relationships with new BTS accounts and growing production with assigned existing accounts in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
• Represent hotel by managing and maintaining existing relationships with key accounts. As well as focusing on new IBT business development via research, cold calling, and telemarketing with exception of key national accounts.
• Qualify prospects for the in focus corporate market
• Participate in industry related organizations, and local community to develop business. Attain leadership status when possible.
• Develop and execute onsite and field presentations to prospective clients.
• Attend trade shows and participate in sales blitzes.
• Consistently meet or exceed sales goals.
• Develop and manage familiarization tours.
• Assist the department with projects and responsibilities deemed necessary.
- Corporate Sales Manager at Pyramid Hotel Group
- Sales Manager, Business Travel at THE ST. REGIS HOUSTON
- Front Office Manager at FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON FRENCH QUARTER
- Electrical Systems Journeyman at U.S. AIR FORCE RESERVES
10 months at this Job
- - Marketing
- - Marketing