in El Segundo, CA. PCM has been a leading provider of IT products, services, solutions to businesses, government agencies, educational, institutions, and healthcare facilities. Corporate Sales Manager - (April 2017 to March 2019) Manager and leader of 13 Account Executives responsible within Commercial Sales organization. Trained, mentored, coached and led team to year over year growth of 22%. Drive sales in IT Hardware, Software, Professional and Managed Services. Responsibilities included forecasting, pipeline development, assisting with deal closure, working with numerous vendors, products and services.
- Corporate Sales Manager at HQ
- Merger and Acquisition Integration Team Lead at Richardson Electronics, LTD
- CRM Functional Specialist Team Member at Richardson Electronics, LTD
- Product Marketing Manager at Richardson Electronics, LTD
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Criminal Justice
Hired as Catering Sales Manager working weddings and social events. Brought in Corporate clientele through established relationships in Washington DC area and was switched to Corporate Sales Manager to maintain these growing relationships. Achieve booking goals by prospecting clients in the local Hotel market. Identify, research and develop new clients in the local market. Identify, research and develop clients from smaller companies (based on annual revenue and staff) as potential clients for negotiated rate contracts.
- CORPORATE SALES MANAGER at DOUBLETREE BY HILTON
- GROUP AIR TRAVEL MANAGER at FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
- EDUCATION TRAVEL SPECIALIST at WORLDSTRIDES
- DIRECTOR OF SALES at HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Formerly known as The L.A. Marriott Downtown Hotel and Hyatt Affiliate
managed by Interstate Hotels & Resorts, RIM Company and now independently
managed. Corporate Sales Manager
•Have worked at this location for 18 years, however, under three different brands with different management companies and each has brought unique industry experience and knowledge.
•Maintained or exceeded set goals yearly. One year I was awarded the president list under Interstate Hotels and participated in the annual cruise to the Caribbean.
•Account management, development and solicitation of new business for both guest rooms and corporate events. Ensure that all aspects of the event are finalized and serviced. Pre and post conference consultation. Assist in keeping client's budgets as well as Hotel's bottom line.
•High customer satisfaction and retention. Manage approximately 200 events per year.
•Conduct hotel site tours, create banquet event order (BEOs), floor diagrams and work in conjunction with executive chef in creating special menus & pricing. Work with outside vendors and City of L.A for fire permits/licenses. Partial Client's List ACEC Architect's Newspaper Bankruptcy Attorneys Capital Group CAP-MPT CFA Society LA Construction Mgmt (CMAA) Evanta Ernst & Young Good Samaritan Hospital Government Tech HCC Surety Helpmates Korean American Medical Association (KAMA) Manufacturers Bank NCR The Baker Group Homeland Security Advisory Telepacific The Rutter Group
- Corporate Sales Manager at The L.A Grand Hotel Downtown
- Bilingual Tour Guide/Special Events at Universal Studios Hollywood
- Assets Specialist at Universal Studios Hollywood
- Word Processor and Assistant Coordinator at University of Southern California (USC), Population Research
19 years at this Job
Research and analyze expired or non-active accounts where Wave has lost business in the past, repair the relationship,
negotiate pricing and manage accounts Managing over $220 million dollars in business yearly while adding buy lines, focusing on driving and retaining business, and developing deeper relationships with decision makers.
• Developing existing relationships with large corporate dealers and focusing on adding more product lines with greater margins to improve corporate pricing structure
• Prospecting larger corporate monitoring companies and dealer affiliations in order to create security dealer program funding in order to bring up gross profit per region
• Analyze corporate entities that have moved their business from Wave to a competitor with the goal of bringing them back into the fold and retaining all of their business lines that Wave Electronics has an interest in
• Project and Analyze Monthly, Quarterly and Fiscal Year sales (Average margin went from 9358 to 12.7% for our sales team)
• Evaluate corporate dealer pricing and utilizing the CRM to discover what vendor goods would be more profitable for both the dealer and Wave.
• Working with marketing department on dealer allocation programs in order to develop SPR (special pricing request) from vendors for dealer spiffs
• Analyzing buying trends quarterly for various product groups and calculating shelf life, gross profit, RMA on product, minimum order and SPR
• Emphasized the importance of a BDM's role to large corporate enterprise businesses in quarterly face to face meetings with dealers and corporate, seamless transition between closing a dealer and handing it off to a branch sales guy
• Implemented and assisted in the "Smarthome" launch targeting nationwide builders and negotiating SPR with existing lines of business with vendors
• Served as lead liaison for SNA dealer program where we targeted different trade partners nationwide focusing on a standalone self-monitored security program with a higher GP than corporate dealer accounts
• Creating a program with built in network targeting regional and state builders, negotiating general product lines, setting up in house credit accounts, and implementing a EDI/API portal that is dealer specific in order to simply the order process
• Managing corporate entities and focus on improving their existing business model and formulating a plan to improve their dealer performance before handing off relationships to local branches
• Evaluate product lines both existing and upcoming and determine what dealers may benefit long term
- Corporate Sales Manager at Wave Electronics Corporate Office
- Sr. Asset Services Acct. Manager/ Interim Sales Manager- Server Monkey at
- Rehabilitation Project Manager at Pueblo Properties
- Daily Operations Manager at Firehouse Services
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- A.A. - Marketing and Advertising Management
- B.B.A. - Logistical Technology
• Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel.
• Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
• Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
• Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
• Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
• Worked closely with General Manager on forecasting monthly and yearly revenue projections.
- CORPORATE SALES MANAGER at WISCO HOTEL GROUP
- SENIOR CATERING MANAGER at HOLIDAY INN & SUITES CHICAGO NORTHWEST
- CATERING SALES MANAGER at HOLIDAY INN & SUITES CHICAGO NORTHWEST
4 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Corporate position based in Las Vegas, NV. Supervised and established new store locations prior to grand opening to set the standard for sales and operations. Mentored Sales Consultants and Sales Managers in skills, product knowledge, and CRM applications.
● Presented financial options to clients, worked with lenders, assured quality sales.
● Hired and trained over 200 sales and management professionals for all locations.
● Opened Autonation USA stores in Houston, Phoenix, Corpus Christi, and Henderson.
- Corporate Sales Manager at Autonation USA - Corporate Office
- Sales Manager, Finance Manager, Corporate Trainer at Sahara Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram & Desert 215 Superstore
- Sales & Development Manager at CarMax, Inc
- Vice President of Business Development at Healthcare Real Estate Partners, Venture Corporation, Huffman Builders West
1 year at this Job
- - Business, Management, Marketing
- Summa Cum Laude Graduate - Advanced College Preparatory
I am currently working as a Corporate Sales Manager with a background in Social. I will be heading in to my third summer season in the Event Industry. While working corporate events, I am also responsible for all golf tournaments that come through our course. At any given day, I can be managing up to 4-5 events. Prior to that I have an exceptional background in Management in the food & beverage/coffee industry. I have a huge passion for working with people and the community as well as building relationships with clients and earning trust with repeat business. The Golf Club at Newcastle - Newcastle, WA May 2018 - Current Catering Sales Manager- My daily responsibilities include following up with my inquiries, updating my pipeline of potential events. Scheduling site-tours, negotiating event sales, contracting, detailing and servicing all corporate and golf events up to 350 guests, including high profile clients such as Boeing, Microsoft and T-Mobile. Attend all meetings to thoroughly communicate all BEO's and specific details of each event while continuing to update and communicate with the team as any changes should arise. I stay on-site for each event to assure my clients have my full support and they received the best experience on their day. Included in my job is to also host events such as Administrative Professional Day, Showcases and currently working on a summer concert series. For these events, as well as all others I am the point of contact for all vendors, contracting vendors and scheduling load in/outs.
- Corporate Sales Manager at The Golf Club at Newcastle
- Catering Event Coordinator/Small Group Specialist at The Golf Club at Newcastle
- at BlackRock Alternatives
- Store Manager at Tully's Coffee
10 months at this Job
* Manage sales team and corporate care team and all corporate accounts * Create and present complex integrated sales solutions for large data and telecom projects * Successfully implement and create sales trainings * Facilitate sales opportunities and track and monitor sales numbers and forecasts * Implement new software and process to create efficiencies and costs savings * Annual budget * Maintain workforce and workflow
- Corporate Sales Manager at Union Wireless
- Business Account Manager at AT&T Mobility
- Business Account Executive at AT&T Mobility
- Business Support Representative at Edge Wireless, LLC
10 years at this Job
*Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel. *Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals. *Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition. *Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan. *Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients. *Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Corporate Sales Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton
- Area Director of Sales at Sonesta Hotels
- Task Force Sales /Catering/Marketing/ F & B Management/Operations Manager at Carver Hotel Group
- Food and Beverage Manager at Wyndham Garden Inn- Atlanta Airport
1 month at this Job
- - Marketing Business Administration
- Diploma - Retail Sales Management
Oversee all aspects of sales for three Dave and Buster's facilities in Arizona. Respond to all incoming corporate leads for all locations, present proposals, and negotiate contracts. Creatively sell facilities while working General manager, Kitchen Manager and other operations managers and staff in order to execute events perfectly. * Responsible for building and cultivating existing customer relationships, while proactively sourcing new clients, and ensuring proper turnover of events to operations team to execute * Oversee all Social Media, and other Marketing opportunities, as well as mainstream media. To include execution of Live TV and Podcast segments, Development marketing plan, and maintaining of marketing budget * Nurture and develop on site special events team of four
- Senior Corporate Sales Manager (Remote) at Dave and Buster's
- Senior Event and Corporate Partnerships Manager at Arizona Humane Society
- Senior Catering Sales Executive at JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa
- Senior Event Manager at JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent