Provider of high quality security solutions and services for the commercial and governmental markets.
Corporate Controller; Treasurer; Corporate Secretary
• Hired to establish and develop the finance and administrative functions, suppliers and customer relations and contracts, banking relationships, forecasting and long-range planning, and insurance coverages.
• Responsible for developing and administering corporate procedures, policies, and accounting practices.
• Responsible for Human Resources including organization structure, compensation and benefits administration.
- Corporate Controller; Treasurer; Corporate Secretary at Fedora Security Inc
- Vice President of Finance and Administration; Controller; Treasurer at Mid-Atlantic Broadband Communities Corporation
- Vice President of Finance; CFO at Pyronics International, Inc
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Rauch Industries, Inc
2 years at this Job
- B. S. - Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Support Corporate Secretary Office: Create and revise all presentations, heavy calendar management; create travel and expense using Concur; process vendor payments through SAP; built SharePoint site for the group, manage quarterly Senior Executive Committee distributions using AdobeSign; streamlining proxy process through SharePoint.
- Executive Assistant to Corporate Secretary at Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Board of Directors Project Coordinator at Arconic Inc
- Senior Executive Assistant at Manatt, Phelps & Phillips LLP
- Legal and Compliance Diversity and Inclusion Project Coordinator at Morgan Stanley
8 months at this Job
- B.S. in Business - Management and Economics
- - Accounting
to the Group Chairman/Company Secretary. Responsibilities
● Reporting directly to the Group Chairman.
● Answering calls, taking messages and handling them on swiftly criteria.
● Handling correspondence including emails/letters/faxes prioritizing their importance especially while directors are traveling.
● Maintaining diaries, arranging appointments, schedule them on calendar so that directors are reminded timely.
● Managing directors domestic/international travel (documentation, visa & accommodation arrangements)
● Maintaining filing system and custodian of company's corporate files, Minutes Books, Attendance Registers and directors' personal files.
● Timely lodging and processing payments against directors' club bills, invoices and statements against credit cards.
● Prioritizing workloads.
● Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of diversified tasks.
● Having years executive support experience
● Understanding of confidentiality issues
● Liaising with units under umbrella of Group and internal external contacts including team members. CORPORATE AFFAIRS
● Timely preparation of Agenda Notices / Minutes of BOD, EOGM and AGM as per directives of directors.
● Timely distribution of Agenda Notices / Minutes after getting them approved by directors.
● Reminding directors regarding due dates for holding AGM, EOGM and BOD Meetings and time period for filing of various statutory returns under the Companies Act 2017.
● Timely preparation and submission of Annual Returns statutory Form-A, Form28 and Form29 related to the appointment of Company Secretary, Auditors, electing/resigning directors.
● Submission of annual audited accounts with the CRO after AGM.
● Reminding directors about the validity of their tenure of directorship, due date for election of directors and appointment of CEO of the company when due along with assistance in the preparation and submission of relevant documents / statutory forms with the CRO.
● Explanation to directors of the company on various queries raised by the CRO, SECP.
● Follow up the matter with the CRO in obtaining certified true copies of various statutory forms and acknowledgement of submitted documents including reply to the CRO's raised queries regarding statutory.
● Timely renewal process of membership certificates of various Associations i.e. APTMA, KCCI, PTA, KATI etc. etc. Cont'd ..P/3 :-3-: Special assignment was given by the Group Chairman to prepare a report detecting the anomalies/flaws in maintaining the corporate works by outgoing Corporate Secretary. Report was prepared and submitted which was appreciated highly by the Chairman.
- Confidential/Corporate Secretary at MIMA Group
- Correspondent / Secretary at Qandhari Roller Flour
- Confidential Secretary to Director Finance / Director Marketing at Mohammad Farooq Textile Mills Ltd
- Office Secretary at ESCON (Pvt.) Ltd
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- Diploma in English Language - English Language
Salt Lake City, Utah Mar 2000-Nov 2018
DOPPELMAYR CABLE CAR AMERCIA, Salt Lake City, UT
U.S. headquarters of world's largest ropeway transportation system provider. $120 million in revenues, 150
Chief Financial Officer / Corporate Secretary
Controller / Corporate Secretary
• Manage 6 employees in the accounting, human resource, cost accounting and IT functions.
• Prepare monthly and annual financial statements and forecasts.
• Coordinate annual audit and tax reporting.
• Analyze construction project costs for accuracy and revenue recognition.
• Develop and enforce internal control policies and processes.
• Oversee capital asset acquisition, impairment and disposal.
• Secure foreign exchange contracts to protect cost of inventory and project costs.
• Oversee real and personal property valuation to minimize tax liabilities.
• Responsible for all corporate filings and licenses.
• Responsible for banking, insurance, bonding and employee benefits plans and relationships.
• Handle insurance and legal claims.
• Set credit policies.
• Administer company credit cards.
• Member of 401(k) Committee.
• Member of ISO 9001:2015 Management Committee and Internal Audit Teams.
• Member of Safety Committee.
• Corporate Compliance Officer Assistant Controller
• Manage Accounts Receivables.
• Invoice and analyze costs of construction projects.
• Design Chart of Accounts and Financial Statements.
• Oversee Human Resources and Payroll functions.
• Support IT functions.
• Administer ERP system security and access.
• File Sales and Fuel Tax returns.
• Reconcile G/L accounts and bank accounts.
• File corporate Annual Reports.
• Support annual audit.
• Help develop employee policies and Employee Handbook.
- Chief Financial Officer / Corporate Secretary at DOPPELMAYR USA, INC
- Manufacturing Cost Accountant at WILSON FOODS
- Job Cost Accountant / Systems Administrator at STAKER PAVING & CONSTRUCTION
- Accounting Assistant - Trust Department at FIRST SECURITY BANK OF UTAH
18 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. in Accounting - Accounting
- - General Studies
2007 to 2017
Handled multifaceted clerical tasks (e.g, records management scheduling, event planning and billing) as the assistant to Executive Director and Corporate Secretary. Maintained database. Quickly became a trusted assistant known for "can-do" attitude, flexibility and high-quality work. Also managed office in absence Director and Corporate secretary on a daily basis
● Communicated effectively with management team.
● Established strong relationships to gain support and effectively achieve results.
● Helped coordinate meetings and office events
● Entrusted to manage office in the supervisor's absence. Provided timely, courteous and knowledgeable response to information requests; screened and transferred calls; and prepared official correspondence..
● Developed innovative spreadsheets used by the management
● Ability to learn and master new concepts; positive work ethic; and commitment to providing unsurpassed service.
- assistant to Executive Director and Corporate Secretary at Progress Plaza Management Office
11 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
Responsibilities include providing support to the General Counsel & President, DSM North America and three (3) Senior Counsels in all skill areas above for the DSM U.S. and Canadian subsidiaries across all business unit areas (pharmaceuticals/biopharmaceuticals, human and animal health & nutrition, performance materials and emerging business areas.) Currently elected and serving as Assistant Corporate Secretary for all DSM North American entities. Active member of the M&A integration team to facilitate the assimilation of recently acquired companies into the DSM family. Responsible for the review and approval of all MTA and CDAs across the region.
- Senior Corporate Paralegal & Assistant Corporate Secretary at Royal DSM N.V.
- Corporate Paralegal at Production Resource Group
- CORPORATE PARALEGAL at Supresta LLC
- CORPORATE PARALEGAL at Akzo Nobel N.V
6 years at this Job
- B.A. - Legal & Policy Studies
- A.A. - Paralegal Studies
- Regents Diploma
- Managed Human Resource of 50- 100 employees.
- Job cost payroll for 50-100 employees using ADP in multiple states, including processing of garnishments for bankruptcies, student loans and child support orders.
- All aspects of payables and receivables including collections
- Reconciliation of Customer's Purchase Orders to Quotes
- Maintain cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements
- Preparation of quarterly sales tax returns for three states
- Prepare reconciliation and financial report s
- Maintained and prepared all documents for audits for taxes and insurance
- Managed purchasing of $2M+ yearly
• CORPORATE SECRETARY FOR BOARD OF DIRECTORS - Renewed and prepared documentation for all business insurance policies - File necessary forms needed to work with the Government - Compile information for board of director's meetings - Take minutes at board meetings and distribute. Follow up on actions to be taken per the minutes.
- OFFICE MANAGER/CORPORATE SECRETARY at FRICTION STIR LINK, INC.
- ACCOUNTING MANAGER at RO-AN CORPORATION
- ACCOUNTING CLERK at Land Title Services
13 years at this Job
- High school
Board and Committee Meetings - Manages and coordinates activities for board and committee meetings. Attends board and committee meetings, taking minutes, which document decisions, informational items and action items ensuring sufficient notes to support proceedings as well as providing guidance on governance matters to the Board of Directors, General Counsel/Corporate Secretary. Provides oversight on logistical arrangements. Develop and cultivate 1:1 effective relationships and trust with board chair, president/CEO, committee chairs, board members and strategic leadership team to provide leadership, support and guidance on Thrivent's governance to ensure the organization stays in the forefront of governance best practices, and to ensure fulfillment of board and committee oversight responsibilities. Meets independently with board leadership and executive leaders on governance matters to assure oversight and execution of organizational goals. Board meeting materials - Coordinates, develops and provides support to Chief Legal Officer and President of subsidiaries. Management of corporate record books for subsidiaries Maintenance of CT Corporation hCue database and assist with management of the updates and correspondence for agent of service of process, and the service of legal matters. Provides management of filing requirements for biographical affidavits, bylaws and other related corporate filings. Provides management of the annual board of directors election processes - to include leading a cross functional/cross divisional team to develop the election plan and all election-related materials (marketing, communication, creative services, IT). Main point of contact with board of director nominees for the election regarding the gathering of biographical information and responding to questions. Assist in the preparation of reports to the Governance Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Board Governance Consultant/Deputy Corporate Secretary at CFE at Thrivent Financial
- Senior Litigation Paralegal at Contract at ATK
- Senior Client Financial Services Specialist at Lindquist & Vennum LLP
- Paralegal at Stay
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Paralegal
- MPA - Sciences, Sociology
· Coordinated with management and legal counsel the submission of a de novo bank application to the NCCOB & FDIC; · Solicited the sale of stock through a public offering; · Developed tracking system for the escrow of funds from stock sales and for the issuance of shares; · Responded to inquiries from prospective shareholders and vendors; · Supported the Board of Directors, liaising with legal counsel, management, & regulators to ensure compliance with corporate governance standards, state and federal regulations; · Coordinated meetings and special events, e.g. investor presentations and focus group meetings, arranging meeting locations and catering services as needed; · Prepared meeting agendas, board resolutions and written consents, reports and other meeting materials; · Attended & recorded minutes of all board and investor meetings; · Researched & evaluated systems and vendors for board portal, stock tracking, transfer agent services, and trust companies; · Negotiated pricing and made recommendations for office equipment, products, and services; · Participated in the search and evaluation of core banking system vendors; · Maintained all corporate records; · Provided general administrative support to the President/CEO, CFO, COO, and CLO, including scanning, copying, filing, typing, transcribing, composing and editing correspondence, documents, brochures, invitations, presentations, and processing expense reports; · Coordinated repairs and maintenance of buildings, equipment and landscaping; · Performed human resources duties, including recruitment, new-hire orientation, benefits enrollment, preparing and maintaining personnel files; · Coordinated employee benefits with third-party provider and managed the annual employee benefit enrollment process; · Coordinated disposal of company assets.
- Corporate Secretary at INBG, LLC
- Sales Associate & Secretary at Wooten Jewelers - Downtown
- Executive Assistant at Blueharbor Bank
- Vice President & Corporate Secretary at Yadkin Financial Corporation/Yadkin Bank (fka Yadkin Valley Financial Corp/Yadkin Valley Bank and Trust Company)
10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - College Prep Courses
Responsible for working with the SVP Operations/Retail Banking in developing,
implementing and administering the Bank's Compliance Management Program with an emphasis on lending related regulatory compliance.
• Plans, organizes, and controls the Bank's day-to-day administrative, lending and operational compliance activities; collaborates with the SVP Operations/Retail Banking in the overall administration of these directives for the Bank;
• Participates in various committees, audits and examinations
• Conducts staff training related to lending related regulatory compliance, advises the Board of Directors, Senior Management and Bank personnel of emerging compliance issues and consults and guides the Bank in the establishment of controls to mitigate risks.
• Manages Calendar & Travel schedules for CEO & Chairman of the Board
• Develops policies/procedures related to loan compliance changes and implement said policies/procedures; update and circulate board-approved loan compliance policies; maintain a compliance library; develop training materials for lending staff; perform training throughout the Bank for loan and operational compliance topics.
• Loan Administration for the Commercial Banking Team with 4 Commercial Lenders, 2 Underwriters
• Corporate Secretary & Executive Assistant to the Chairman of the Board & President of the Bank
• Implemented Loan Procedures in a growing department that is compliant to Bank Regulations.
• Maintained Holding Company Tax & Corporate Banking records.
• Assisted in the FIS Sales Tracking (CRM) roll-out to the commercial team.
- Corporate Secretary /Loan Compliance / Executive Assistant at FOREST PARK NATIONAL BANK
- Commercial Banking Divisional Assistant at WINTRUST FINANCIAL
- Operations Manager/ Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst - Commercial Lending at CHARTER ONE BANK
6 years, 2 months at this Job