Interviews classroom training administration management sales marketing cash handling
- Gateway specialized marketing - Sales Corporate trainer at Corporate Trainer
- program director at Dream Life - Dream Life Recovery
- Third party Collection Agent at Client Services INC
- Personal Assistant Director at Dream Life
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer Information Technology
Traveling Corporate trainer of kitchen prep of new franchise locations, across Georgia and North Florida, Serv Safe Certified.
- Corporate Trainer at Surcheros
- Sushi Chef at Moonfish
- Sushi Chef at Roys Hawaiian Fusion
- Seafood Butcher at The Boathouse
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Corporate Trainer For all loan products offered and underwriting guidelines. FHA, VA, Conventional, RD, and HUD 184 underwriter.
- Corporate Trainer at Associated Mortgage Corporation
- Underwriter/Corporate Trainer at Academy Mortgage formerly First Mortgage Co
- Corporate Trainer at
at this Job
- - Speech
- Some college
As a Corporate Trainer I was responsible for interviewing and building a team, holding daily team meetings, setting team and personal goals, assessing growth within individual team members, and mapping territory.
- Corporate Trainer at The InterCoastal Group
- Hostess/ Food and Beverage Specialist at The Walt Disney Company
- Resident Assistant at Arkansas Baptist College
- Youth Counselor at FELLOWSHIP OF CHRISTIAN ATHLETES
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Ass - Chemical Engineering
My duties as an corporate trainer focuses mainly on running events for the client and training new level entry account executives for my current position. Being able to be an educator and coveys knowledge and skills to a group of employees. Sales and marketing is mainly what the business focuses on. Only working with Fortune 500 hundred companies a lot and majority of my duties as Corporate Trainer was to protect the client and product. Duties as an account executive was to manager the interest of the client in advertising; I strive to understand my clients goals and organize them so i can produce an effective campaign.
- Corporate Trainer at Pace.
- Brand Ambassador at Old Navy
- Material Handler/Machine Operator at Textron
- Assembly Line Worker at Honeywell
1 month at this Job
- Associates - credits until completion
- - student
I became corporate trainer in only 4 weeks . I train new people on the job . Within a week or two they do the same . Growing in this company at a fast pace , being taught and learning has always been an accomplishment for me .
- Corporate Trainer at ORLANDO CAPITAL CONSULTING
- Florida- Cashier at Little Caesars
- Head Cashier at Ace Hardware
- Sales Associate/ Cashier at TJ Maxx
6 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
* Give Out A Minimum Of 50 Free Phones A Week In Queens, NY * Train New Recruits How To Perform The Job Effectively * Got Promoted In 2 Weeks From Account Executive To Corporate Trainer
- Corporate Trainer at Assurance Wireless
- Sales Trainer at Powerhouse Inc
7 months at this Job
Selected among Company's staff to serve as Corporate Trainer for newly hired employees at restaurant openings.
Served position of Corporate Trainer for opening of Blue Bell, PA location. Currently Head Training Coordinator for two separate restaurant locations. Both locations present extraordinarily low employee turnover rates.
➢ Responsible for organizing, preparing, supplying materials, and instructing employee classroom training.
➢ Serves as head test administer and grader for newly hired employees.
- Corporate Trainer at Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
- Assistant Manager at Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
- Bartender at Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
- Senior Health Care Non-Commissioned Officer at United States Army
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Biological Sciences
• Promoted from Accounts Receivable to Corporate Trainer within one year of hiring.
• Trained all new hires by guiding HR on-boarding, system education, and job responsibilities, along with managing training documents and S.O.P.’s.
• Conducted multi week long training classes for, on average, eight new hires at a time, which included meeting with leadership to convey progress.
- Corporate Trainer at Coram CVS Healthcare
- Accounts Receivable Specialist at Coram/CVS Healthcare
- Barista at Meg's Daily Grind
- Project Manager at Orin USA
10 months at this Job
Responsibilities Training coordinator at home store in charge of training of new employees as well as new locations. Being a leader at all times especially in a high volume environment Accomplishments Promotion to corporate trainer. Proud to be apart of new store openings. Skills Used Customer service working as a team player to problem solve going the distance to get the job done
- Corporate Trainer at Texas Roadhouse
- mortuary tech at SCI Funeral Services
- Sous Chef at Ruby Tuesdays
- Welder at Tramont Corporation
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Biology- Mortuary Science
- Welding Technical Diploma - Welding Technology