Full service corporate travel agent
- Corporate Travel Agent at Gwin's Travel
- Corporate Travel Counselor at Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Customer Service at Lowes
- Biller/Receptionist at Counseling Connections
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate of Specialization - Travel and Tourism
* Corporate travel agent with technology based travel management company offering accelerated professional services to federal, state, local and non-profit organizations. * Achieved exceptional client partner satisfaction utilizing SARBE GDS to locate the most economical and desired travel schedules. * Key point of contact for all group leaders and coaches. Was primary agent for all group travel arrangements. * Contact airline groups department to negotiate and set up contracts for university athletic teams and student groups. * Travel to trade travel shows at various colleges and universities. Acted as company ambassador providing clients with demonstrations of Pan Am booking technologies.
- Corporate Travel Agent at Pan Am Inc
- Project Coordinator at Providence Health & Services
- Customer Service Agent at Princess Cruise Lines
- Customer Billing Specialist/ Treasury Representative at PEMCO Insurance
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Some college
Lombard, IL 2006 - Present A global corporate travel management company offering corporate travel services and recognized for award-winning premium service, state-of-the-art technology, and unique travel program customization. Corporate Travel Agent Manage sales, customer service, and administration for 100+ corporate travel accounts. One of five specialized agents called upon by name to handle international travel clients. Leverage time and discipline skills by working full client account management from home. Recognized by management and received awards for excellent customer service based on unsolicited customer feedback. Key Contributions: ✓ Extensive knowledge in travel planning to organize complex itineraries for high-profile companies, in accordance with established policies; responsible for managing multiple VIP accounts and cultivating client relationships. ✓ Manage high-call and email volume daily, while delivering exceptional quality and customer satisfaction. ✓ Serve as liaison between the client and development staff to translate customer feedback into travel arrangements from airline purchasing, first class ticketing to hotel booking ranging $100-$20,000. ✓ Conduct detailed internet searches to obtain obscure, foreign travel information for corporate clients. ✓ Plan and conduct new hire training sessions specializing in international and global traveling countries. ✓ Work with a medical conference company to arrange travel bookings for small meetings with 5-20 people per meeting. ✓ Assist corporate clients in travel arrangements by finding and recommending select hotels in business travel areas of the client.
- Corporate Travel Agent at CORPTRAV
- Flute Instructor at Self Employed
- Sales, and Service at PM MUSIC CENTER
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Music
- Master's Degree - Music
• Assisting 30 - 40 clients per day
• Experience with Travel booking systems (Sabre, Apollo, Amadeus, Concur)
• Keeping track of refunds and credits from airlines
• Prepaying hotel reservations
• International and Domestic Corporate Travel
• Processing Group Reservations
- Corporate Travel Agent at American Travel Solutions
- Lead Customer Service Agent at Alaska Airlines
- Property Tax Appeals Agent at Kensington Research & Recovery
- Merchandising Associate at Macy's Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Foreign Language and International Business - Foreign Language and International Business
Provided travel and services to our corporate specific accounts (Ally Bank, Alstom Power, US Bank). And recently crossed over to work the Government Travel accounts. Providing both domestic and International requests as an on-site and virtual agent. And a host of other corporate accounts as well. Maintained and updated the appropriate customer accounts to include their personal star profiles. Preferences such as seating on the aircraft, frequent flyer numbers, hotel rooms and rental car priority car types. Provided passport and visa information when needed. Utilized Sabre Red airline computer reservation system, Scripts, Internet and vendor websites to report on pricing availability. And utilized ticketing phase IV and ticketing system mask to issue and exchange tickets according to our corporate client's needs. Maintained and worked Queues and email requests. Delivered extraordinary customer service to all clients. Ability to work independently or with a team.
- Senior Corporate Travel Agent at Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Senior Corporate Travel Agent at Target Travel Group
- Senior Travel Specialist at Circles Concierge INC
4 years, 8 months at this Job
Provide home based on-line corporate travel support to clients and customers for one of the largest worldwide travel agencies. Responsibilities include extensive knowledge of Concur, GetThere, Apollo, Worldspan, and Sabre. Assist individual users in successful booking of corporate and public on- line products.
- Corporate Travel Agent at Altour Travel
- Corporate Travel Agent at Kendle International
- Corporate/Leisure Travel Consultant at AAA Worldwide Travel
8 years, 8 months at this Job
Assisted individual Keiser University faculty members and students in arranging their personal and business-related trips.
• Assisted various departments in organizing group travel for school events and activities.
• Assisted CEO and other high-level executives in preparing their personal and business-related trips.
- Corporate Travel Agent at MRG Travel
- Senior Travel Agent at Seminole Tribe of Florida
- Corporate Travel Agent at Ultramar Travel Management
- Administrative Assistant at CAP Government
at this Job
- BS - Urban and Regional Planning of Design and Social Inquiry
Worked on several government accounts. Air Force, Missile Defense Agency, Defense Intelligence Agency. Specialized in group reservations and training employees.
- Lead Corporate Travel Agent at Boersma Travel
- Marine Travel Counselor at Marine Travel Co
- Entertainment Travel Agent at Paramount Pictures
- Lead Travel Consultant at Rosenbluth International
5 years, 4 months at this Job
Answering incoming calls to clients. Booking air,car and hotel using sabre system.
- Corporate Travel Agent at Travel and Transport
- Account Manager at Regus
- Reservation Agent at Delta
- Reservation Agent at American Airlines
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Job Duties: I worked for our VIP Corporation Clients for creating their business travel itineraries, which included using the system called Apollo that allowed me to book air flights directly in our system& also printed the E-Tickets from our system. Also, entailed directly booking their Hotel reservations, Car rentals, Amtrak, Limousines service, Worldwide& our Clients were all Fortune 500 Corporations, Dignitaries, Government officials, etc..i.e. Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago & D.C., People Magazine, JDRF (MARY TYLER MOORE'S NGO), MAERSK& thousands of more extremely the top Fortune 500 Companies.
- Corporate Travel Agent at LAST EMPLOYER
17 years, 2 months at this Job