Currently in training as a corporate travel consultant. Passed all exams, learned a new system quickly, moved to the controlled environment.
- Corporate travel consultant trainee at BCD Travel
- CAMP COUNSELOR at CAMP SPLASH
- EVENT STAFF at LANDMARK EVENT STAFFING
- HOSTESS at BOB EVANS, INC
1 month at this Job
- BACHELOR'S - Business Management
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA - CARLYNTON JR
Senior and VIP corporate travel consultant, handling all aspects of corporate and group travel. Currently on sabre, but also proficient in apollo. Extensive international background as well as quality control and ticketing.
- Senior Corporate Travel Consultant at Valerie Wilson Travel Inc.
- Senior Corporate Travel Consultant at Tangerine Travel
- Corporate Travel VIP Counselor at Frosch Travel
- Corporate Travel Consultant at Ultramar Travel Bureau
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
International corporate travel consultant for international and high touch clients (v.i.p and executives). Booking new flights, cars, and hotels along with changing and cancelling as needed. Agent support and coach support as well as quality check for other agents bookings.
- International corporate travel consultant at Sykes.com
- International corporate executive accounts at Egencia
- Sales Supervisor at Frontier Airlines
2 years at this Job
- Associate - Medical billing and coding
- Some college
Remote corporate travel consultant. Book flights on multiple platforms (Sabre, Egencia Tool, airline websites), hotels with Expedia, Egencia and direct vendors, car rentals, air exchanges, fare interpretation, round the world and circle pacific fares. Trained in domestic and international for bookings, exchanges, cancelations, and refunds. Website navigation help for clients, billing questions, failed payments and reports, company policies and advising clients of such. Sabre skilled agent, exchanges, pricing and complex routing, split tickets, hotel bookings with multiple suppliers and form of payment types, car bookings and billing questions
- Corporate Travel Consultant - International at Sykes Incorporated
- Group Coordinator at Friendly Planet Travel
- Tour Operator at PMC Viagens e Turismo Ltda
- Corporate Travel Consultant at BK21 Lufthansa City Center
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Handle multiple accounts and high call volumes for corporate clients
• Accurately handle travel arrangements for air, train, car and hotel bookings both domestically and internationally
• Respond to numerous emails within World Travel and from clients in a timely matter
• Use of booking builder and numerous websites to ensure clients obtain lowest rates
• Handle small group bookings for local university
• Assist support agents with online Concur booking tool
- Corporate Travel Consultant at World Travel Inc
- Onsite Manger at QVC Home Shopping Network at World Travel Inc
25 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology/Elementary Education
Contracted corporate accounts call to make their travel reservations.
• Make Airline, Car, Hotel and Amtrak reservations.
• Work directly with clients, secretaries and administrators.
• Establish rapport with vendors, internally and externally.
- Corporate Travel Consultant at Travel & Transport
- Learning & Performance Specialist at American Express
- at American Express
- Instructional Designer at American Express
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Travel Business Degree - Business
• Role as a corporate travel counselor providing a variety of travel related services, both domestic and complex international, supporting multiple large clients, including ATT, Abbott Laboratories, SC Johnson, Sears, Rockwell Automation, Grant Thornton and CA Technologies.
• Provided a backup role as a VIP counselor for Rockwell and Grant Thornton.
• Fulfilled reservation and inquiry support for client designated email boxes.
• Lead agent for quality control on client audits for ATT, as well as a team contributor on many team related projects.
• Assisted in direct resolution and escalation if necessary, of client related issues.
• Provided emergency support for travelers in times of critical events. *** Dates shown reflect full time position, except dates reflected below when at Altour Travel.
- Corporate Travel Consultant at American Express Global Business Travel
- Corporate Travel Consultant at Altour Travel
22 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certificate in Applied Course in Travel and Tourism - The Travel Industry
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Associate - Business Administration
Coordination of all aspects of business travel for multiple Corporate clients including Fortune 500, Professional Sports teams and various companies in the World Travel client base. The position required the ability to multi task while delivering superior customer service. Attention to detail was imperative.
- Corporate Travel Consultant at World Travel Inc
- In House Corporate Travel Consultant at American Express Travel
- Travel Consultant at Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- General Partner and Office Manager at Brock’s Fire Protection, Inc
17 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school - Business
Corporate travel agent duties included domestic and international flight, hotels and vacation rentals.
- Corporate Travel Consultant at Egencia
- Corporate Travel Consultant at Serco
- Technical Support, Sales Training and Billing Inquires for Cable Subscribers at Sitel Corporation
- Booking Agent at Hertz
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Humanities
Handled all aspects of travel for multiple corporate accounts domestic and international And VIP clients worked on sabre.
- Corporate Travel Consultant at Casto Travel
- Senior Corporate Travel at Peak Travel Group/DTS
- Senior Corporate Travel Consultant at Interwoven at Peak Travel Group
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school