International corporate travel consultant for international and high touch clients (v.i.p and executives). Booking new flights, cars, and hotels along with changing and cancelling as needed. Agent support and coach support as well as quality check for other agents bookings.
- International corporate travel consultant at Sykes.com
- International corporate executive accounts at Teleperformance inc
- Sales Supervisor at Frontier Airlines
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Medical billing and coding
- Some college
Arrange all air, hotel and car rental rail and ground transfer reservations for variety of corporations Arranged all travel requirments for corporation VIP’s Confirmed all International ticketing as required by corporate travelers Confirmed all exchanges, voids and refunds, including Phase IV’ as required Inform and advise on all International travel requirements including Passport and Visa
- Corporate Travel Consultant at Corporate Travel Management
- Specialized Travel Counselor at American Express Global Business Travel
- Corporate Travel Counselor at CorpTrav
- Travel Counselor at American Express Travel and Lifestyle Service
5 months at this Job
• Helped customers make business travel arrangements
• Booked corporate air, car and rail via Apollo and Sabre GDS System
- Corporate Travel Consultant Trainee at BCD Travel
- Shipping and Receiving Associate/ Warehouse Associate at Integracore LLC
- Quality Specialist at Milliken & Company
- Executive Assistant to the Regional MD at ThoughtWorks Africa
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Virtual lead corporate travel consultant responsible for daily sales of domestic and international air, hotel, car, rail and ground reservations. Obtain monthly agency goals while maintaining error free PNR's. Assist management with daily and monthly reports. Monitor special queues daily for VIP's daily.
- Corporate Travel Consultant at World Travel, Inc.
- Client Services/Account Manager at World Travel, Inc
- Senior Caregiver at Senior Helpers
- Travel Coordinator at Komax Solar, Inc
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates - Business
- - College Preparatory
International and domestic travel consultant for 7 accounts working on 2 different computer GDS systems. Handle a large volume of calls. Responsible for meeting productivity goals. Excellent customer service skills required.
- Corporate Travel Consultant at American Express Global Business Travel
- Corporate Travel Consultant at ConocoPhillips
- Customer Service / Sales Agent at Working Solutions
- Ok Independent Contractor / Deliveries at Velocity Express Tulsa
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - NACS Scranton
Coordination of all aspects of business travel for multiple Corporate clients including Fortune 500, Professional Sports teams and various companies in the World Travel client base. The position required the ability to multi task while delivering superior customer service. Attention to detail was imperative.
- Corporate Travel Consultant at World Travel Inc
- In House Corporate Travel Consultant at American Express Travel
- Travel Consultant at Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- General Partner and Office Manager at Brock’s Fire Protection, Inc
17 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business
* Sabre * Handle multiple VIP accounts providing domestic and international reservations * Meet each individual travel agencies criteria per company per individual * Adherence to corporate policies and cost saving solutions
- Senior Corporate Travel Consultant at Journeycorp/Tzell/Travel Leaders
- Corporate Travel Agent at Travel 15 Ltd
- Part Time Office Manager at USA Horn
- VIP Lead Corporate Travel Agent at Commercial Travel
11 years, 9 months at this Job
Handle all aspects of corporate travel, including domestic and international travel, hotels, car rentals, small group bookings, for the Beauty Division of LVMH INC -including FRESH, Christian Dior, Guerlain. Providing cost effective travel following corporate policies as per each brand. Travelers including the Presidents and SVP's of the various brands. Investigate and assist in resolving customer service issues. Processing of refunds, Quality Control and ticketing assistance. Provide after hours assistance in the event of emergencies when needed.
- SR Corporate Travel Consultant at LVMH/Bernstein Travel/ First in Service
- Supervisor & Corporate Travel Consultant at Advanced Travel Management
16 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Science degree - Travel & Tourism
Independent contractor working through an existing travel agency for benefits of ARC/IATA reporting and GDS access. I worked with the same arrangements but from my home since 1996.
- Corporate Travel Consultant at Advantage Travel
22 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Travel and tourism
- High school - Merchandising
Offering travel advice to United Healthcare Group employees, booking and modifying domestic trips via Apollo, and liaising with airlines, hotels, and rental car agencies to advocate on behalf of clients.
- Corporate Travel Consultant at BCD TRAVEL
- Student Assistant at MAESAWYR LLC
- Business and Communications Intern at ATLANTA AERO CLUB
- Guest Relations Representative - Club Level at ATLANTA BRAVES
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Aviation Science - Aviation Management