- Correction Officer at DOC
20 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school Diploma
- Correction Officer II at Georgia State Prison
3 years, 2 months at this Job
care of inmates sr correction officer ran housing units segregated units community work program
- Middlesex sheriff officer at Correction officer
- Officer at Middlesex sheriff office
20 years at this Job
- Some high school
Fashion industries high school 1996-2000 NYPD traffic agent 2003-2008 Nyc correction officer 2008 - march 2019 I'm resigning in march for personal reasons from the correction department,my family and I decided it would be best.
- Correction Officer at New York City Department of Correction
- Correction Officer at Nyc department of corrections (Rikers island)
11 years, 2 months at this Job
I work for Geo, CACF i am a correction officer. My job title insist of monitoring the inmate population making sure the public, staff, and inmates are safe i have my armed and unarmed guard cards. I work a great amount of overtime i am also reliable. I am recently certified as a FTO field training officer which was an 8 hour class. I am trained to train new officers that are hired and o teach them the proper policy and procedures as well as constructing them o be the best that they can be.
- Correction Officer at Central Arizona Correction Facility
- Cook at Aviands Food & Services Management
- Cook at Sodexo
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
i am currently working as correction officer in brooklyn detention center.
- Correction Officer at Department of correction
8 months at this Job
- Master's - political science
Correction officer Full time 40 + hours per week Provide Supervision for state, federal and ice inmates and detainees at North East Ohio Correction Center.
- Correction officer at Corecivic
- Security Officer (Full-time) at APG / DSI Security Services
- Security guard at St. Moritz Security Services. Inc
- Computer Technician at Sheetz Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Supervised inmates in correctional facility in accordance with established policies, regulations and procedures.
• Executed daily operations of care, custody and control of inmate population.
• Observed conduct and behavior of inmates in order to prevent disturbances and escapes.
• Inspected locks, window bars, grills, doors and gates for tampering.
• Guarded and directed inmates during work assignments.
• Patrolled assigned areas for evidence of forbidden activities, infraction of rules and unsatisfactory attitude and adjustment of inmates.
• Guarded entrance of jail to screen visitors.
• Structured and maintained a controlled environment.
• Prepared written reports concerning incidences of inmate disturbances and injuries. (Incident reports, witness reports, injury reports, etc.)
• Interviewed and investigated candidates for the position of correction officer.
• Submitted written case and summary reports in accordance with investigative findings.
• Conducted field visits to prospective candidate's homes and employers.
• Conducted daily shield room activities. (Issuance of shields and I.D. cards for the entire NYC Department of Corrections).
• Kept inventory records and made sure inventory was up to date and available.
• Supervised as well as issued, attorney legal pass and one day legal assistance passes.
• Supervised investigative staff and reviewed all cases submitted for consideration of employment.
• Experienced interaction with Inspector General and Investigation Units within the Department as well as outside agencies.
• Communicated and worked with upper level management.
• Worked in personnel office creating scheduling for assigned officers as well as overtime reporting.
- Correction Officer at New York City Department of Corrections
25 years, 1 month at this Job
• I'm a Correctional Officer for the NYCD (New York Correction Department) since June 2016.
• Maintain a correct count and live breathing bodies of inmates in each housing areas and facilities.
• Give instruction to inmates in the proper care and use of institutional equipment.
• Maintain restraint methods and equipment and emergency measures.
• Have proper knowledge of communication and other electronic equipment.
• Uphold Care, Custody, and control of inmates while they await court dates or finishing their sentencing.
• Uphold Rules and regulation of the department of the State
• Take part in search of inmate recreation areas, work areas, visiting areas, intake, and housing areas to prevent any contraband items to be smuggled in.
• Maintain good security of inmates being transported.
• Ensure that all transportation permits are completed correctly and signed by the appropriate supervisor.
• Establish correct restraints as appropriate for inmate's custody classification and check transportation vehicles day-to-day.
• Instruct inmates and maintain control in areas such as the inmate food service area, auditorium, etc.
• Detect for signs of disorder or tension and report such observations to the supervisor or higher authority.
• Mobile escorting inmates to clinic, mental health, intake, programs, legal visits, etc. New York, NY
- Correction Officer at New York City Correction Department
- Security Guard, Officer, & Fire Guard at Securitas
- Manager at Statesville Tobacco Discount Corp
- Manager at
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - International Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma
Retired from Nyc.Correction
- Correction officer at Nyc.dept.of correction
17 years, 2 months at this Job
- 60 credits
- - High School Diploma