Correctional nurse, medication administration, IV therapy, blood .
- Correctional Nurse at JPS Health Network
- Med Surge Nurse at DFW Nursing and Rehabilitation
- RN Staff Nurse at Rehabilitation Hospital of Northwest Ohio
- RN at Lutheran Home at Toledo
4 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science degree - Applied Science
Correctional Nurse, responds to Emergency Response calls, long term nursing, clinic like setting, assess inmates, intakes. Teaching diabetic care
- Correctional Nurse at TravelMax Medical Professionals
- Agency Nurse at RTG Medical
- LPN at Urgent Care of Omaha
- LPN Clinic Nurse Flight Medicine at Offutt AFB
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
Correctional Facilities 100 Center Drive Riverhead, NY 11901 Yaphank Jail 200 Suffolk Ave. Yaphank, NY 11980 Correctional Nurse in Medical Unit Duties include: Clinic Duty, Sick Calls, Emergency Care, Screening Inmate's Medical Needs upon arrival to jail Assessing all medical issues including Substance Abuse, Withdrawal Monitoring, Psychiatric History, Medication History, Suicidal Tendency
- Correctional Nurse at Suffolk County Sheriff's Department
- at St. Charles Hospital
- Registered Nurse at Long Beach Medical Center
- Charge Nurse at A. Holly Paterson Geriatric Center
1 year at this Job
- AS degree - Nursing
LPN correctional nurse
- Correctional Nurse at Maxim Healthcare Services
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) at Corporacion Puertorriqueña de la Salud in Hospital Hima San Pablo
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) at Naturopathic Medical Office
at this Job
- Missionary - Federal Chaplain
- Fourth Year of High School
- LPN with Phlebotomy
RN correctional health nurse. Healthcare in a correctional setting. sick call, Man Down emergencies, admission & discharge, general population & mental health unit.
- Correctional Nurse at Maricopa County Correctional Health
- Endoscopy Travel Nurse at Rose Hospital
- Staff Nurse at Prescott Nursing & Rehab
- Endoscopy Travel Nurse at Mission Hospital
5 years, 4 months at this Job
• Assisted health care providers, registered nurses and allied health professionals with providing care and service including examinations, treatments, special tests and routine procedures.
• Ensured comfort of patient by maintaining and communicating patient health history, laboratory specimens, vital signs and administers TB skin tests.
• Conducted lab tests and ensure the results are delivered to correct physician or registered nurse while ensuring patient is receiving proper care for injury or condition.
• Reviewed and organized patient charts; records and reports observed symptoms, reactions, treatments, and changes in patient's conditions.
• Scheduled and coordinated paperwork for patient transfers to medical facilities or outside health care providers; administer medications; implement healthcare practitioners' orders and documents all patient contacts using the patient office medical record format.
- Correctional Nurse at Armour Correctional Services
- School Nurse at Clarke County School District
- Continuous Care Nurse at Vitas Innovative Hospice
- Pediatric Nurse at Integrity Health Systems
1 year at this Job
- Certificate in Hospitality Management
- - Practical Nursing
The RN performs the full range of nursing assignments in a full functioning capacity in a correctional setting.
- Correctional Nurse - Travel Nurse at Wayne County Correctional Facility
- Registered Nurse at QCI Healthcare Staffing
- Head Start Health Specialist Nurse at The Guidance Center
- Staff Nurse at Henry Ford Health System
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- Associate of Applied Science
- - Business Administration
- - General Ed
• Created and implemented care plans for prisoners suffering from chronic conditions including diabetes, arthritis and COPD.
• Performed mental health evaluations when warranted and recommended patients to therapists.
• Stabilized Prisoners who had fallen, been stabbed, or suffered some bodily injury prior to hospital transfer.
• Complied with all security regulations within the prison system and ensured that care was administered in the safest possible environment.
• Responded to Code Blue pages and followed through on disposition of patients.
• Followed infection control procedures.
• Performed vitals/glucose testing and assisted in administering injections.
• Performed lab tests and communicated results.
• Dispensed scheduled and PRN medications.
• Ensured HIPPA compliance.
- Correctional Nurse at NC Department of Public Safety - Scotland Correctional
- Charge Nurse at NC Department of Public Safety - Bertie Correctional
- LPN at Wilder Youth Detention Center
- Medical/Surgical Nurse at NC Department of Public Safety-Central Prison
3 months at this Job
- IV Certification
- - Practical Nursing
• Participate in the screening, evaluation and care of inmates in sick call, mental health, clinics, and other areas to include segregation, under the supervision of a physician and/or a registered nurse.
• Provide treatments and administer medications per physician orders.
• Assist health care providers, registered nurses and allied health professionals with examinations, treatments, special tests and routine procedures.
• Obtain patient health history, laboratory specimens, vital signs and administer TB skin tests.
• Review patient chart; record and report observed symptoms, reactions, treatments, and changes in patient's conditions.
• Schedule and coordinate paperwork for patient transfers to medical facilities or outside health care providers; administer medications; implement health care practitioners' orders and document all patient contacts.
• Practice safety, environmental and infection control methods.
- Correctional Nurse/LPN at Coffeewood Correctional Facility
- PRN Charge Nurse Skilled/LTC Units at Woodmont Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Nurse at Mary Washington Hospital Healthcare/FASC
- PRN Charge Nurse Skilled/LTC Units at Golden Living Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
1 year, 11 months at this Job
LPN at Covington County Jail. Responsible for the care of over 200 inmates daily. Work independently as the only healthcare personnel in a correctional facility.
• Collaborated with correctional staff within a complex environment.
• Manage sick call.
• Assess new inmates, help to manage chronic diseases, and intervene appropriately to acute illnesses. Admit inmates to the hospital as needed.
• Maintain professional boundaries with inmates who were at times manipulative.
• Manage patients with drug overdose/DTs, mental illness, and respiratory illnesses.
- Correctional Nurse at Andalusia Health/ Covington County Jail
- LPN/ MAS CERTIFIED DELEGATING NURSE at VOLUNTEERS OF AMERICA, SOUTHEAST
- LPN at MAXIM HEALTHCARE SERVICES
- LPN at LHC HOME CARE
5 months at this Job
- Some college