• Corrosion Engineer, Code 330, for Surface Maintenance Engineering Planning Program (SURFMEPP) activity. Creates, maintains, monitors, and refines Class-wide and Individual-Ship Maintenance Plans for all non-nuclear surface ships to ensure material readiness for the projected service life, develops life-cycle strategies to address system upgrades, and fully implements the Class Maintenance Plan into each surface ship's maintenance schedule and availability planning process.
• Lead for structural and corrosion Class Maintenance Plans in Maintenance and Ship Work Planning database. The Surface Navy CMP is a library of all intermediate and depot-level repairs, assessments, certifications, shipyard routines, services, and ship alterations required to ensure the Navy's Surface Fleet meets its Expected Service Life (ESL) and current operational commitments.
• As Corrosion Class Maintenance Plan Engineer, primary duties are to create new maintenance tasks and strategies, set schedules and updates cost requirements for corrosion maintenance actions for all surface ship platforms, which currently includes over 116,000 maintenance tasks.
• Trains Corrosion division of the use and operational capability of the Class Maintenance Plans in the Maintenance & Ship Work Planning Database.
• Corrosion Division Lead for testing and implementing new Maintenance and Ship Work Planning 3.0 database that houses all Class Maintenance Plans for US Navy.
• Lead for Corrosion Plan drawing assembly, which visually compiles the locations, conditions, tasks, and frontloads of tanks that will be maintained for each ship availability. Proficient use in AutoCAD to create 2D models of all surface ship classes.
• Reviews and validates data points from completed work specifications to use as Objective Quality Evidence for trend analysis to adjust maintenance requirement budgets and scope of work.
• Developed new Corrosion Plan Drawing process that utilizes Booklet of General Plan Drawings to encompass tank condition, maintenance to be performed, job control numbers, repair 2-kilo's JCNs after inspections and all corrosion related Departure from Specifications.
• Team member of new Directive Maintenance Strategy Brokering Process, that works collaboratively with multi-sector, multi-functional teams to gain compliance and consensus on adopting or modifying methodologies and routines to improve corrosion control and ship maintenance and modernization.
• Subject Matter Expert for Corrosion conditions on-board LPD17 class and LCC19 by using Navy databases and maintenance records to provide analysis and recommendations in support of life cycle maintenance strategies, and analyzing the compatibility of interlocking components and systems.
- Engineer, SURFMEPP Corrosion Engineer at ICI Services Corporation
- Program Analyst, SURFMEPP Corrosion Engineer at McKean Defense
- Chief Reactor Watch, USS Dwight D. Eisenhower at U.S. Navy
- at U.S. Navy, Nuclear Power Training Command
1 year at this Job
- Leadership degree - Engineering Management
- - Engineering Technology
- - mechanical
• Evaluated Sequential Electro-chemical Reduction Analysis (SERA) tool at Chandler, AZ for thickness measurements
• Analyzed creep corrosion on immersion silver (ImAg) and organic solderability preservative (OSP) boards
• Operated SEM/EDX in the analysis of creep corrosion
• Inspected boards from customers for contamination that accelerated corrosion
- Corrosion Engineer at Intel Corporation
- Solder Ball Attach Engineer at Intel Corporation
2 months at this Job
- Phd. - Science and Engineering
- BS - Material Science and Engineering
- - research
Corrosion Control Consulting
- Principal Corrosion Engineer at Trident Environmental & Engineering, Inc
- Corrosion / Integrity Engineer, Superbtech at Southern California Gas
- Corrosion Engineer at Schiff Associates
- Corrosion Specialist at Northern Natural Gas Company
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering - Chemical Engineering
• Supporting the senior engineers on the assessment of problems both technical and operational by sourcing information, progressing actions etc.
• Planning and organizing corrosion monitoring campaigns and associated activities.
• Assisting with RBA preparations and reviews as directed by senior engineers.
• Assisting with reviewing and processing of inspection reports, anomaly reports (e.g. inspection queries and remedial orders) etc.
• Supporting on maintenance of registers such as for dead legs and CUIs.
• Undertaking offshore site visits/surveys to support site surveys as required.
- Assistant Corrosion Engineer at Oceaneering International Services Ltd
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- MSc - Oilfield Corrosion Engineering
- BSc - Standartization and Certification
Responsible for design of cathodic protection system for circulating water piping interior, condenser water boxes, and cooling tower make-up piping interior.
- Corrosion Engineer at Bang Pakong Power Plant
- Corrosion Engineer at US Army Corps of Engineers
- Corrosion Engineer at Las Vegas Valley Water District Satellite Reservoir and Inlet / Outlet
- Corrosion Engineer at City of Henderson
1 month at this Job
- MS - Corrosion Control
- BS - Metal Physics
Specifies piping and pressure vessel NDE during Turnarounds. Coordinates NDE contractors during Turnarounds. Determines renewal thicknesses and performs Fitness for Service assessments for static equipment. Reviews and approves contractor weld procedures per ASME IX as well as Shell internal standards. Reviews and specifies pipe and fitting fabrication based on service conditions for projects. Utilizes knowledge of API, ASME, and internal specs to review pressure vessel designs. Creates and executes small-change MOCs related to piping and heat exchanger bundle changes.
- CORROSION ENGINEER, SHELL CHEMICALS LP at PRESSURE EQUIPMENT
- LEAD TUTOR at GENERAL ACADEMIC
- MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER INTERN at GE OIL AND GAS
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Developed and executed test plans to evaluate the degradation of hardware and platforms with emphasis on coatings, designs, and material choices. Led a project focused on the development of a system to synthetically age and examine the integrity of coatings at various stages of deterioration. Team member on several projects that evaluate and combat corrosion with respect to design on a range of products including commercial piano hinges and military vehicle frames. Periodic site visits to specific army and marine bases to inspect assets with respect to corrosion and coating issues. Visited exposure sites to evaluate on going testing. Interfaced with military and other clients regularly and addressed any concerns.
- CORROSION ENGINEER / CONSULTANT at ELZLY TECHNOLOGY
- SCIENTIFIC AND ENGINEERING INTERN at THE NAVAL RESEARCH LABORATORY
- SCIENTIFIC AND ENGINEERING INTERN at THE NAVAL RESEARCH LABORATORY
- at COLD STONE CREAMERY
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- Sr. Corrosion engineer at Gulf petrochemical services
- SIC at Sopan O & M Co. pvt. Ltd.
- Cathodic Protection Engineer at Corrtech International
- Cathodic protection engineer incharge at Punj Lloyd Oil & Gas (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Degree/Exam - Electrical Engineering
- Diploma - Electrical Engineering
Rumuogba, Port Harcourt, R/S. Mechanical / Corrosion Engineer Engineering 2012 - Till Date Achievements: - Successfully prepared an NGC technical bid for the EPCC of a gas supply infrastructure to standard metallurgical company limited (SMCL) at Shagamu that survived the technical stage of the bidding process. - Ensured cost effective material selection of company's engineering projects during the design phase. - Ensured that HSE matters are given due consideration in the selection of materials and the corrosion mitigation strategy. - Ensured materials are selected in line with company's, International and Shell standards and specifications. - Actively pursued the evaluation and application of new technology in order to optimize future developments in terms of cost and operability. - Ensured a proper economic evaluation of material/process options. - Ensured that the background of the material selection and corrosion management strategy is understood and accepted by other disciplines and properly documented for future reference. - Actively trained and encouraged the development of members of staff. - Successfully plans, supervises and implements routine and non-routine corrosion mitigation and control activities in assigned operational area. - Routinely conducts corrosion inspection on pipelines, well casing/tubing, and carries out failure investigations related to corrosion attacks on wells, processing, transmitting and storage facilities. - Analyzed related corrosion results and recommends remedial measures. - Initiates and implements the Company's policy on corrosion control. - Ensured safe and good practice in surface preparation and coating corrosion results and recommends remedial measures. - Ensured that all surface preparation and coating activities carried out on new and existing facilities are in accordance with approved client and international specifications (NACE). - Ensured that all corrosion mitigation measures are consistently applied in accordance with accepted practices and standards. Company Location Position Department Date
- Mechanical / Corrosion Engineer at Interglobal Technologies Ltd
- Technical Engineer at Loycy Engineering and Construction Company Limited
- Internship at Nig. Agip Oil Co. Ltd
- NAOC Well Head at NRG Nigeria Ltd
7 years at this Job
- B- Tech - Mechanical Engineering
• Providing cathodic protection consulting services for other engineering firms;
• Reviewing construction plans and providing recommendations of CP system requirements;
• Submitting bids for Federal and Municipal corrosion work.
- Independent Corrosion Consultant at Federal and Municipal
- Senior Project Manager/ Engineer at Trident Engineering, Inc
- Senior Corrosion Engineer/ Project Manager at Alisto Engineering Group, Inc
- Senior Project Engineer/ Technical Sales at Corpro
2 years at this Job
- B.Eng. - Mining Engineering
- B.Sc. - Biology