• Supervise the work of technologists and technicians.
• Conduct field surveys to determine the needs of the customer.
• Review and update AutoCAD drawings.
• Analyze product failure data and laboratory test results to determine causes of problems and develop solutions.
• Plan and implement laboratory operations to develop material and fabrication procedures that meet cost, product specification, and performance standards.
• Monitor material performance and evaluate material deterioration.
• Perform managerial functions, such as preparing proposals and budgets, analyzing labor costs, and writing reports.
• Plan and evaluate new projects, consulting with other engineers and corporate executives as necessary.
• Knowledge of Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management. Project Coordinator
• Maintaining and monitoring plans on $500k projects, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Corrosion Engineer at Integrated Corrosion Companies
- Engineer Researcher at Cal Poly Pomona Chemical & Materials Engineering Department
- Mechanical Engineering Intern at Cal Poly Pomona Chemical & Materials Engineering Department
- All Source Intelligence Analyst at Army National Guard
8 months at this Job
- B.S - Chemical Engineering
Responsibilities Survey kokomo gas distribution system. Records upkeep. Engineer remedial work for mains. Maintain,read and install rectifiers. Survey, and conduct remedial work for transmission system. Chromatagrophy and moisture analysis for all of Nipsco. Safety drive approximately 40,000 miles per year Conducting surveys and remedial work. Accomplishments Nace 1 certified Basic natural gas training Installed and setup chromatograph for analysis of odorant in gas system. Skills Used Electrical troubleshooting. Troubleshooting of corrosion circuits on gas mains. Engineer corrosion remedial work. Database update,excel,word. Records research Organize and prioritize work on yearly schedule. Self manage work for each day.
- corrosion engineer at Nisource
- aviation support equipment at US navy
at this Job
- NACE 1 - Corrosion
- - aviation support equipment
- - Mobile electric powerplants
- - automotive repair
- - auto collision
Revamped corrosion lean manufacturing processes and led action work outs to improve production capabilities resulting in cost
savings of over $100 million through.
• Design modification(s) of engineering P&ID's, red-lines of Isometric drawing via Oracle Primavera, Autodesk Navisworks platforms and communicated to shop floor. Captured lessons learned for existing and future projects.
• Significantly improved manufacturing methods capabilities; work sequences/process routing; procured Cap Ex or Op Ex tools & equipment upgrades for yield time. Initiates MOC's for process optimization.
• Effectively drive manufacturing continuous improvement processes, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis(FMEA) Six Sigma tools for operations cost benefits, corrective/preventive actions. Monitored Key Performance Indicators & metrics.
• Create full set of shop operation procedures; work instructions, tollgate processes to reduce defect escapes from incomplete work (80% reduction).
• Scheduled audits, established quality best practices resulting in 75% cycle time reduction & non-conformances.
• Establish training requirements, work instructions and conducted training of operators for efficiency.
• Develop site product preservation program to safeguard equipment from degradation due to environmental factors.
• Collaborate and works closely with HSE to develop safety practices which reduced incidences from 9 in 6 months to 0 in a year. Coordinates manufacturing with others resources/department to share and leverage best practices.
- Senior Manufacturing Corrosion Engineer at General Electric Oil and Gas
- Senior Corrosion Engineer at Allied Corrosion Industries
- Quality Assurance / Control Manager at Business Technical Services LLC
- Coating/Painting Engineer at Nivafer Steel Construction Coy Ltd
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering - BEEE
1 (918) 272-5371
• Design and evaluation of accessory products for Siemens at costal states, including flow meters, gauges, isolating and control valves, transmitters, filter housing and structure optimization.
• Corrosion costs analysis using root cause failure analysis (RCFA)
• Provide material selection.
• Designed field pipeline using chemical treatment for corrosion prevention.
• Metal evaluation for complex fabrication.
- 1- Project/Corrosion Engineer at Global power equipment group
- 2- Project Engineer/Coordinator at NITC tanker CO
1 year at this Job
- M.s. - Mechanical Engineering
- - research
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
Projects: · US Methanol, Methanol plant, Institute, WV · Lubrizol- Steam Upgrade (Boilers), Deer Park, TX · Praxair HyCO Facility Project-Celanese Plant, Clear Lake, TX · Praxair Steam Reforming Hydrogen Plant (Convent, LA & Sweeny, TX) · Standard Alcohols-“Mixed Alcohols (ATR) Project”, Cheyenne, WY · Kinder Morgan-“Elba ELNG Liquefaction Project”, Savannah, GA · Dominion “Cove Point”– LNG Liquefaction (Expansion) Project, Lusby, MD. · Dakota Gasification Company (DGC) Expansion (new Urea Plant), North Dakota · OCI Beaumont Methanol Plant Debottlenecking, Beaumont, TX Technical resource to multi-disciplinary project teams, providing materials selection and recommendations, corrosion assessment for pressure vessels, fire heaters, heat exchangers, compressor, pumps, piping and instrumentation systems, based on service conditions and exposure to a wide range of corrosion environments and damage mechanisms. Accountable for the development of project’s deliverables: materials selection report and materials selection diagrams (MSD); coatings, insulation, refractory, cathodic protection and fireproofing specifications Review and development of welding procedure specifications and qualifications, in accordance with applicable ASME, API and AWS Code requirements. Materials support in the review, development and continuous updates of project’s line list, equipment’s list, P&ID’s, Isometric drawings. Materials support in the review of projects submitted Vendor’s documentation: procedures, welding data, NDE and test records, forming and PWHT procedures, welding books, final data books. Review and provide disposition to vendors and construction RFI's. Review and approve equipment data sheets, drawings, sketches, MRQs, TBAs, MRPs, estimates, calculations, and studies. Provide technical interface with clients, vendors, authorities, and other departments
- Senior Materials & Corrosion Engineer at IHI-EC International Corporation
- Materials Engineer at WorleyParsons
- Inspection Engineer (NDE Specialist) at Irisndt/Matrix
- Materials and Inspection Engineer at Operadora Cerro Negro/PDVSA/ExxonMobil
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Metallurgical Engineering
- Corrosion Engineer II at CORRPRO
- Corrosion Technician at CORRPRO
- Superintendent of Pipeline Integrity and Reliability at PDVSA GAS
- Pipeline Integrity Engineer at PDVSA GAS
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science
Tamex Technical Services Limited, Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt Aug 2018 till Date Project: Agbami Construction Support Project, Agbami FPSO Client: Star Deep Water Petroleum (Chevron Nigeria Limited) Worked with QA/QC Team on inspection of materials, surface preparation, coating application and final products installation according to Client's Specifications. Responsibilities * Obtain, read and understand the Client's coating specifications. * Prepares the project blasting and painting procedures. * Prepares the Inspection Test Plan (ITP) and enforced its implementation at the various Hold Points. * Estimated the quantities of consumables required for blasting and coating of the substrate. * Mobilize and Set up of Painting and Blasting Equipment. * Verified all equipment calibrations and material certifications were current * Inspection of the entire surface of the substrates prior to and after blasting to ensure that the surface is free of welding defects, sharp edges, weld porosity, spatters, slivers, grease, oil and soluble salts contaminations. * Managed company's interface with clients and partners ensuring compliance with their expectations. * Performed necessary inspections and observations to ensure quality of the coating project. * Coordination and supervision of workplace safety * Prepares daily reports on the work in progress and forward the report to both the client. * Accountable for ensuring that the client products were blasted and coated to specifications with no damages prior to shipping.
- Corrosion Engineer & Coating Inspector at Tamex Technical Services Limited
- Corrosion Engineer & Coating Inspector at Rust Control Limited
- Coating Inspector at Gramen Petroserve Nigeria Limited
- Corrosion Inspector at Amsek Oil and Gas Services Limited
7 months at this Job
- Master of Engineering - Industrial Metallurgy and Corrosion Management
- B.Eng. (Hons. - Mechanical Engineering
Member of the mechanical group responsible for work packages and material requisitions for project and turnaround activities. Support the inspection and corrosion engineering activities for the BP Whiting Refinery consulting on inspection planning and fixed equipment life cycle analysis.
- Principal Metallurgist/Corrosion Engineer at Valdes Engineering Co
- Materials and Corrosion Engineer / Inspection Supervisor at BP - Whiting Refinery
- Strip Process Manager at Outokumpu Copper Franklin
- Sales Engineer at Alpha Tube, Inc. /AK Tube, LLC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MS - Space Studies
- BS - Metallurgical Engineering
• Analyzed and interpreted structure design, environment, and field testing results
• Designed cathodic protection systems (Impressed Current and Galvanic) including design calculations, Bills of Materials, drawings
• Technical report writing
- SENIOR CORROSION ENGINEER at CORRPRO
- CORROSION ENGINEER at SHAFER, KLINE & WARREN
- GENERAL MANAGER at MATCOR CORPORATION
- CORROSION ENGINEER at SHAFER, KLINE & WARREN
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Physics
I got hire on as a close interval survey crew leader. Soon after that I had another crews under me and soon after that became project manager of the intgery department where work with and under the direct supervision of a corrosion engineer. Where I started to help analyzing data, run up to five crews working across the US andhelping build our department into a full ECDA department.
- Corrosion technician/ project manager at Matcor
- Corrosion technician at Titan Corrosion
- at Spectrum Pipeline Services
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - NACE CP 1
- - Communication