is a small corrosion business in Marietta, GA, specializing in all aspects of engineering, construction and material's
used in the prevention of corrosion and AC mitigation for the natural gas industry.
• Completed annual survey's for various clients creating proposals and compiling reports to inform the clients of the status of their CP Systems and recommending a plan of action.
• Executed all phases of the ECDA process; NDT, compiling data, assessing data, and completing reports.
• Assisted in CIS and DCVG surveys, repaired and tested rectifiers for CP system circuits.
• Completed NACE Cathodic Protection Tester, CP1, and Cathodic Protection Technician, CP2, Courses and earned the certifications.
• Earned the NCCER certification for Abnormal Operating Conditions.
- Corrosion Engineer, ACI at Allied Corrosion Industry (ACI)
- Independent Contractor at Oklahoma & Mississippi
- Structural Engineer at Gate Precast Company
- Builder/CEO at Peel & Gray LLC
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
- - Civil Engineering Technology
- - Electronics
systems along with stray current corrosion mitigation systems. control of transmission and distribution pipelines. assessments.
• Install, test, and troubleshoot impressed current and galvanic cathodic protection
• Ensure contractor compliance with local, state, and federal specifications for corrosion
• Design and implement testing protocols of track and welded reinforcing steel structures for light rail transit.
• Lead corrosion technicians and construction laborers in external corrosion direct
• Estimate time and materials for maintenance of existing corrosion control systems.
systems along with stray current corrosion mitigation systems.
control of transmission and distribution pipelines.
- Senior Corrosion Engineer at PIPING AND CORROSION SPECIALTIES
- Applications Engineer at PROCONEX
- Project Engineer at UTRS, Inc
- Corrosion Engineer at MATCOR, Inc
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
• Corrosion testing and monitoring using electrochemical techniques.
• Perform corrosion tests using high pressure high temperature Autoclaves, High shear Jet Impingement, Rotating Cylinder Electrodes, Under Deposit Corrosion and Weld Testing.
• Write detailed technical reports for completed corrosion inhibitor projects.
• Troubleshoot and repair corrosion testing equipment.
• Work with specific objectives and instruction on customer drawings and specifications.
• Corrosion testing in H2S and CO2 gases in mild steel.
• Evaluate and design new testing techniques and develop laboratory testing procedures.
• Provides input and recommendations to engineering on equipment design and processes related to corrosion testing in the laboratory.
- Corrosion Engineer at Clariant Oil Services
- Computer Assembler at Hewlett Packard
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Mechatronics
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Doing planing and preparation work for corrosion monitoring campaigns and other related
activities, as well as assisting in RBA preparations for piping and equipment for BP's
multiple onshore and offshore assets in AGT region.
• Assisting with RBA preparations for various systems such as oil separation, produced water, closed drains, water injection, oil / gas export, LP & HP flares and so on by: - sourcing and gathering material and operational data through process databases and project documents and defining corrosion circuits - corrosion degradation assessment and inspection recommendations
• Planning, organizing and managing corrosion monitoring coupon and probe retrieval activities in liaison with service vendors
• Assisting with review and processing of inspection and anomaly reports (e.g., inspection queries and remedial orders)
• Providing support on maintenance of registers such as for dead legs and CUIs
- Assistant Corrosion Engineer at Oceaneering International Services Ltd
- Petroleum Inspector at SGS Azeri Ltd
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- MSc - Oilfield Corrosion Engineering
- BSc - Standardization and Certification
· Project Manager for a range of consulting and engineering projects including managing multidisciplinary teams of up to 15 people. Projects frequently including international collaboration and delivery to overseas clients. Projects managed have delivered above average client feedback ratings and above average profit margins. · Lead Integrity Engineer for a North Sea oil and gas production platform. Leading a multidisciplinary team onshore and offshore to deliver an inspection and integrity services contract for the client’s North Sea FPV installation. The scope included Topsides Plant Integrity, Structural Integrity and Subsea Pipelines/Flow lines internal corrosion management. · Project Manager and Lead Engineer for the condition assessment of an Algerian operator’s onshore oil production plant including the assessment of pipelines, flowlines, 4 production trains, rotating equipment and structures. The scope included presenting results to the Algerian state regulator and development of a 5 year investment plan for the asset. · Lead engineer for the life extension of a Malaysian offshore oil and gas production platform including assessment of topsides processing equipment and development of a cost benefit analysis for the asset life extension and 15 year investment plan. · Planning and execution of multiple plant shutdowns/turnarounds for onshore and offshore North African production facilities. Work scopes included on site management of anomalies including assessment of anomalies, recommending repair strategies, inspection planning and contractor management. · Management audit of multiple operators ensuring integrity management systems and processes are in line with industry best practice including organisational management practices. · Audit of the operator of a UK North Sea gas terminal, pipelines and platform annual operating costs (maintenance, engineering services, personnel etc.) on behalf of the asset owner during a dispute over annual costs with the operator. I provided technical engineering consultancy as part of a team consisting of accounting auditors and legal advisors to establish expected operating costs. · Provision of maintenance optimization analysis to UK gas networks and other clients using a data driven approach to optimize asset maintenance practices to maximize plant availability whilst minimize operating costs.
- Senior Materials and Corrosion Engineer at DNV GL
- Materials and Corrosion Engineer at DNV GL
- Materials Engineer at QinetiQ
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- MEng, 2.1 Hons - Materials Science and Engineering
• Obtain, read, and interpret existing design drawings to property evaluate water pipelines.
• Perform corrosion evaluations on water pipelines for government, utility, and commercial clients.
• Perform in-situ corrosion testing to complete condition assessment of underground utilities.
• Troubleshoot and repair testing equipment on the field as necessary.
• Perform laboratory testing on soil samples to determine corrosivity indexes.
• Perform validation studies on existing cathodic protection systems and systems maintenance.
• Perform ultrasonic thickness measurement testing, data collection and analysis,
• Complete pre-design testing of soils, design of corrosion prevention and control schematics.
• Create cathodic protection systems for long term protection of utility infrastructure.
• Stay up to date on current drafting practices and standards to ensure
• Draft designs and submit plan drawings to the client.
• Communicate verbally and electronically with client, supplier, and manufacturers.
• Communicate with local government departments to coordinate installation of designed systems.
• Submit $500,000+ system designs proposal.
• Create and improve Excel workbook templates to ease workload and optimize performance.
• Create and troubleshoot macros to automate data processing.
• Compose technical reports to accompany design drawings.
• Familiar with industry specifications and standards (ASTM, ANSI, etc)
- Corrosion Engineer at DACCO SCI, INC
- Rockwall Instructor at Life Time
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
•Managed multiple projects in corrosion engineering for various cities water pipelines and pump stations
•Prepared proposal and resource allocation estimates
•Oversaw the design of both galvanic and impressed current cathodic protection systems for various piping materials such as ductile iron pipe (AWWA C151), dielectric coated steel pipe (AWWA C200) and bar-wrapped concrete cylinder pipe (AWWA C303), prestressed concrete cylinder pipe (AWWA C301), Etc…
•Monitored and reported progress, tracked budget expenses, activity planning, resource planning, and time estimating
•Created technical memorandum from initial field investigations, and provided recommendations for Cathodic Protection systems
•Lead field testing that included, soil resistivity testing, continuity testing, close interval survey, foreign pipeline testing, quarterly and annual surveys of both galvanic and impressed cathodic protection system, and new cathodic protection installation activation surveys
- Project Manager/Corrosion Engineer at V&A Consulting Engineers
- Staff Mechanical Engineer at Saulsbury Industries
- Project Engineer at Chevron Technology Ventures, LLC
- Project Engineer/Lead Mechanical Engineer at Baran USA Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
● Supported the United States Government in maintaining their ICBM corrosion prevention and control strategies
● Performed inspections and studies to assess corrosion damage, corrosion prevention, and material compatibility
● Reviewed program documentation and technical data (e.g., operating procedures, drawings, and specifications)
● Reviewed and reported on new corrosion prevention and control materials, processes, and technologies
● Provided field support for corrosion issues at the various missile wings as required
- Corrosion Engineer at BAE Systems
- Research Assistant to Dr. Anil Virkar at University of Utah Department of Materials Sciences and Engineering
- Intern at Materials Characterization Lab at the University of Utah
- Lab Technician at Materials Characterization Lab at the University of Utah
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Master of Science in Law
- BS - Materials Science and Engineering
- Associates of Sciences - Science
with Egyptian Projects operation & maintenance company in refining plant.
- Senior inspection and corrosion engineer at
- inspection and corrosion engineer at Egyptian Hydrocarbon Company
- inspection engineer at
- plant inspector Engineer at MOODY INTERNATIONAL
4 years, 5 months at this Job
Senior engineer for the Topside Control Action Program (TCAP) developed for COMNAVAIRLANT and COMNAVAIRPAC CVNs to address topside and combat systems corrosion to the aircraft carriers. The program scope includes education and training programs.
✓ Directly supported COMNAVAIRLANT in topside corrosion control of the East Coast nuclear fixed-wing aircraft carriers (CVNs).
✓ Trained sailors to inspect, identify, evaluate, document and correct topside corrosion and C5I issues.
• Currently developing entirely new test procedures and measures of effectiveness.
• Applied both commercial and military industry technical, process, and management expertise to provide the Navy with combat system solutions.
• Conducted fundamental and applied research for NAVSEA 21 to formulate and synthesize new resins, tapes, gaskets, and procedures to use in topside command, control, communications, computers, collaboration and intelligence (C5I) systems. Key Projects
• CVNs: USS GEORGE H. W. BUSH (CVN-77) - 3 times, USS DWIGHT DAVID EISENHOWER (CVN 69) - 3 times USS THEODORE ROOSEVELT (CVN-71), 2 times, USS GEORGE WASHINGTON (CVN 73), USS JOHN C. STENNIS (CVN 74), 2 times USS HARRY S. TRUMAN (CVN-75), 3 times, USS RONALD REAGAN (CVN-76) 2 times.
• Conducted evaluations of the effectiveness of existing procedures and products, including new gasket material, new sealants, new tapes, vapor corrosion inhibitors, and weather sealing products that last for decades. ✓ Participated in a DOD technology demonstration evaluating the effectiveness of conductive gaskets.
• Developed a hypothesis based on experimentation and external studies regarding the effects of corrosion; postulated that topside corrosion affects the electromagnetic properties of the ship structure causing electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and electrical power quality issues.
• Created a training program to integrate Electromagnetic Environmental Effects (E3) with topside corrosion using the ship's EMC technician. Developed procedures for ships to refurbish antennas onboard.
- Principal Corrosion Engineer, Principal Investigator at
- Senior Corrosion Engineer for Corrosion Control Assist Team (CCAT) at SAIC
- Senior Electromagnetic Environmental Effects and Corrosion Engineer at General Dynamics Information Technology
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- M.S. - Systems Management
- B.S. - Physics