August 2018 to Current
• Displayed strong clinical skills in assessing vital signs and changes in condition. Assisted residents with activities of daily living including transferring using assistive equipment, feeding, dressing and grooming. Accurate and effective communication by way of documentation and verbalizing to nursing team pertinent and timely patient updates. Cosmetician/ Cashier
- Cosmetician/ Cashier at Flow Wine Group
- Wine Consultant at
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Flow Wine Group
- at Walgreens
7 months at this Job
- CSUS - Liberal Studies
- Associate Degree - Liberal Studies
- Associate in Arts in General Science - General Science
Casher Customer Service Stock
- Cosmetician at Walgreen's
- Cashier at
- Syndicate Sales at
3 months at this Job
- certificate of completion
- - Graphic Design
I helped sell products mainly in the beauty department side of the store. I helped customers find their ideal makeup as well as recomend and answer questions about the makeup and skincare products. I also cashed the products for the customer at the register. Through out my time at the company I gained experience in the photo department, sorting out the warehouse througout the store and obtained my pharmacy D.H/Tech licence.
- Cashier/ Beauty Cosmetician at Walgreens Boots Alliance
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - General Ed
- High school - Cosmetology
Contributed to increase store sales up-selling merchandise and positioning Walgreen brand products. Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned reputation for exceeding sales goals. Prevented store losses using awareness, attention to detail and integrity. Excelled in exceeding daily reward card application goals. Achieved high sales percentage with consultative, value-focused customer service approach. Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed. Expressed appreciation and invited customers to return to the store. Successfully interacted with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with the appropriate products sold. Guaranteed positive customer experiences and resolved all customer complaints. Responsible for ringing up customers in a timely manner and guaranteeing high level of customer service.
- Sales Associate/Cosmetician at Walgreen's
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I do truck, freight, cashiering, customer service, signage, and changing displays when they need to be changed. I also do plannograms. Now I am full time cosmetician. I am also considered a lead. I order make up, nail polish, nail tools, eye lashes, mirrors. I also have the advantage of merchandising these items in different areas of the store to see where they also can be sold in the store to up the sales. My mangers also have been training me to audit the safe and do audits on the cash registers. I also do custmer service calls and call other store to get products transferred in if we do not have them.
- Cosmetician at Harmon Face Values
- Replenishment Associate at Michaels
- Sales Associate at Marshalls
- Assistant Manager at Cardsmart
2 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Didn't finish
2665 E Henrietta Rd, Henrietta, NY 14467 | 2015 - 2017
● Accurately handled cash, check, and credit card transactions.
● Tasked with independently building seasonal displays to encourage patronage.
● Courteously greeted incoming customers, and directed patrons to product locations.
● Answered incoming phone calls about stock supplies, inventory shipments, and alternative shopping offers (neighboring store call-ins, online deliveries).
● Promoted seasonal events and charities with genuine interest.
● Counting the contents of the cash register and cash drops during closing hours.
● Handled customer issues graciously and resolved the issues in accordance with store policy.
● Built a loyal clientele by providing a personally tailored customer service experience.
● Educated customers about offers to incite excitement about the company's mission and values.
● Completed janitorial responsibilities and maintained visual cleanliness of the store.
● Attended to processing photo orders, circulating advertisements, and pulling outdated products.
● Built close relationship with coworkers to ensure better team productivity.
- Associate | Cosmetician at WALGREENS
2 years at this Job
Ordering receiving scheduling stocking
- Cosmetician Manager at Krogers
- Housekeeper at Miami Haven Nursing jomr
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school - Business
Looking for a partime job in the beauty business. Spa. Cosmetic Surgery. Cosmetology.
- Cosmetic surgery receptionist. Spa. Hair Stylist. Real Estae Sales. at Brandow Cosmetic Surgeon. Spa assistant. Philadelphia licensed Cosmetician.
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Tam accounts in office from storage unites, residential properties to cosmetician properties. Ran office and dealt with general public
- Office Manager at UNIVERSITY RENTALS
- Office Manager at Direct Check
8 years at this Job
- High school and 1 year of collage
Apply makeup to customers for weddings, proms and other special events
● Worked for a play at The Tulsa PAC as the Makeup Artist for the actors
● Developed strong attention-to-detail skills
- Makeup Artist/ Cosmetician at Self
- Lead overnight server, trained all new servers at Riverspirit Casino
- at Bass Pro Shops
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- CPR Certified