Responsibilities: Phase 1 Cosmetology Instructor. Phase 2 Mens Haircutting Instructor, oversee work flow of clinic floor students, Review client consultations with Students and clients, delegate duties and supervise Usage of Products, educate Students on sanitation and cleanliness, present students with cosmetology principles and procedures. Skills Used current trends in salons color theory sanitation control hairdressing cosmetology related information
- cosmetology instructor at AVEDA INSTITUTE
- stylist at super cuts
- stylist at style America
10 months at this Job
- Licenced Cosmetologist - cosmetology
Cosmetology Instructor >Exploratory Program >9th and 12th hands on shop teacher >SEI certified
- Cosmetology Instructor at Worcester Technical High School
- Cosmetology Instructor at J.P.Keefe Technical
- Permanent Substitute teacher at TriCounty VoTech
- Cosmetology Permanent Substitute Teacher at South Shore VoTech
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Vocational Education - program of studies
- High school diploma
Cosmetology Instructor, Esthetics Instructor Adviser to students presentations to admissions counselors student record keeping Discovery Pro system data entry
- , Cosmetology Instructor at Northern Michigan University
- Owner/Stylist at Hair Etcetera LLC
- Stylist/Manager Design Lines at Design Lines Too
- Stylist, Port Plaza Hair Designers at Port Plaza Mall
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certification - Cosmetology Instructor
- Certificate in Cosmetology
Teach student the cosmetology curriculum, following the milady's standard stipulated by the Florida cosmetology board
Beauty School of America
Supervisor: Maribel Aviles
HAIRSTILYST / COSMETOLOGY INSTRUCTOR
• Provides competency-based education which aligns with the Milady model of curriculum
• Designs and delivers class instruction through the development of instructional plans to meet course competencies, the development of activities which support lesson objectives, and (in the case of online instructors ONLY) delivers the instruction as approved.
• Enables the achievement of pre-described exit competencies for student achievement and evaluation of learning by providing instruction which fosters competencies and establish student performance criteria and evaluation.
• Delivers learning-centered instruction by establishing a classroom environment conducive to learning and student involvement as well as effectively planning and preparing for classes and student success.
• Promotes student success by showing flexibility in style and work schedule as well as exhibiting a passion for teaching and students and engaging students in the learning process.
• Manages the learning environment through keeping accurate records, submitting grades and other reports on time, and enforcing school/campus academic and attendance policies.
• Contributes to a learning culture by participating on curriculum and system task forces, supporting local campus events such as orientation and graduation, and participating in various other workshops and meetings.
• Relates professional/life/industry experience to learning by the continuation of professional/technical skills development, the introduction of industry perspective into courses, and the active awareness of professional/industry trends and opportunities.
- Cosmetology Instructor at Florida Career College
- EVENT CORDINATOR at Beauty School of America
- at Beauty School of America
- Hair Stylist, Nail Technician at BEAUTY DREAM SALON
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Logistic and Management
- - Electronic Engineering
• Bilingual Cosmetology Instructor.
• Educate students on product knowledge and how to recommend them to customers.
• Educate students and prepare them for their cosmetology license test and prepare them with every chapters of Pivot Point Fundamental Approach
- Cosmetology Instructor at Hollywood Institute of Beauty Careers
- Hair Stylist / Cosmetology Educator at Style Me Cr8zy (Finesse Hair Studio)
- Assistant Manager at BSG COSMO PROF
- Customer Service/ Cashier at LYNX
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Education K to
- - Commercial Program Basic Accounting
- High School diploma - Certificate and Leadership
- - Education
I taught 30 to 35 students the theory and practical work in cosmetology.
- Cosmetology Instructor at GEORGIA INSTITUTE OF COSMETOLOGY
- Cosmetology Instructor at Miller monte technical college
- Cosmetology Instructor at
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master cosmetology program and cosmetology instructor program - Cosmetology
- Some college
REGENCY BEAUTY INSTITUTE - Merrillville, Indiana, Cosmetology Instructor # Designed and taught courses. Instructed, managed, and supervised students in a classroom and on the practical floor. Evaluated instruction/learning by means of written, oral, and performance testing. Maintained student-oriented approach with desirable classroom conditions. Recruited, advertised, and performed follow-up with students. Maintained accurate and current reports and records regarding student accountability, attendance, and performance. Honed in cosmetology skills to the highest level to ensure quality education to each and every student. ULTA BEAUTY - Merrillville, Indiana, Master Designer # Responsible for building and maintaining a clientele. Worked in a very demanding and diverse salon situation where designers not only serviced guests, but, responded to customers in the store that needed professional advise on hair and hair care products simultaneously. Required to set goals and track progress in order to achieve the next level. Became the right hand assistant to the manager. FIESTA SALONS - Valparaiso, Indiana, Salon Manager # Responsible for the day to day operations of the salon. Recruited, hired, trained, and terminated per the needs of the business. Maintained all reports and daily paperwork. In charge of monthly staff meetings and training programs. Built and maintained a clientele personally, and helped designers do the same. Set goals for designers and encouraged them daily to meet them. Involved in job fairs, and participated in school presentations. CARIBBEAN CUTTERS - Merrillville, Indiana, Designer/Booth Rental # Built and maintained a clientele. Created and executed the advertising, merchandising, and retailing for the business. Designed promotions to create business. Day to day operations and all tracking and record keeping. COST CUTTERS HAIR SALON - Schererville, Indiana, Salon Manager # Lead a team of designers in all areas of hair design. Responsible for recruiting and training new staff members. Invent incentives to motivate each designer to reach their full potential. All area of management: record keeping, merchandizing, profitability, and accountability. In charge of education within the salon in group and individual settings JC PENNEYS SALON - Merrillville, Indiana, Hair stylist/Manicurist # All phases of Hair Design, make-up, nails, and retail, while retention of a clientele and client satisfaction was foremost. Chosen to assist new designers in the area of effective retailing and performing demonstrations throughout the retail store. Participated in educational events within the salon.
- Cosmetology Instructor at Regency Beauty Institute
6 years, 6 months at this Job
Training to become a licensed cosmetology instructor. Interactions with students and clients and having proficiency in communications between client and students. Reception of clients in person as well as via phone calls.
- Student Cosmetology Instructor at Champagne Cosmetology Institute
- Medical Assistant/ ED Tech/ED Clerk at Hood Memorial Hospital
- Intake Coordinator/Administrative Assistant at Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center
- Intake Coordinator/Volunteer Sercives Supervisor/Marketing Representative at Attentive Hospice
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - CLINICAL MEDICAL ASSISTANT
Instructor responsible for teaching students about cosmetology practice and preparing them for licensing through the State Board of Cosmetology.
- Cosmetology Instructor at Mid-Del Technology Center
- Senior Customer Service Associate at Farmers Insurance
- Salon Manager/Master Designer at JCPenney Salon
- Customer Service Representative at JCPenney
6 years at this Job
- - Cosmetology
- Bachelor of Arts - Broadcast Journalism
Barber Instructor & Cosmetology Instructor will be responsible for making sure all of these duties are met: 1. Follow up on graduated students and record placement information for them as licensure and employment status. 2. Bring to the attention of the Director any student who is not performing or losing interest. 3. Evaluate students making sure they are compliant with all the rules and regulations. 4. Counsel students as needed. 5. Communicate, cooperate, and maintain positive working relationships with other school staff and student body. 6. Instructor management control. 7. Monitor and supervise instructors. 8. Ensure each student is receiving the education needed to pass State Board exams and be employable. 9. Oversees salon floor services and student needs along with basic Fundamentals of criteria. 10. Train students on up selling and marketing. 11. Reviewing education from small classroom. 12. Consultations and breakdowns with all students. 13. Keeping students on task. 14. Making the schedule for classroom daily procedures. 15. Remember to make sure instructor licenses are up to date. 16. Graduation requirements are met. Including but not limited to square sheets being completed, exit counseling, job placement and results of TDLR exams. 17. Schedule mentor meeting with Wade and the students. 18. Maintain control of product inventory. Provide School Leadership Through: > Serve as role model. > Foster and encourage creative thinking to improve service goals. > Participate in professional growth activities. > Ensure customer service satisfaction by promoting customer service and analyze/address service issues.
- Cosmetology Instructor/Barber Instructor at Wadegordon Hairdressing Academy
- Owner at Romer & I Hair Salon
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- Redken Specialist
- Cosmetology Instructor - Cosmetology
- Operator license - Cosmetology