Atlanta, Created detailed and comprehensive lesson plans based on Georgia GA cosmetology curriculum. Cosmetology Instructor Developed modern curriculum based on current hairstyle, nail and skin 05/1991 - Current care trends. Demonstrated techniques for hair, nail and skin care on both mannequins and live people. Kept detailed records of at least 20 students progress and growth over six to twelve months Developed lesson plans to teach course materials according to schedule.
- Cosmetology Instructor at Roberts' School of Cosmetology
- techniques to encourage student learning and Nail Tech Instructor at Atlanta Technical College
27 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Cosmetology Instructor
- - Cosmetology
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature - English Literature
- High School Diploma
- Master of Science in Business - Business
Classroom lecture, practical, clinical assistance, recruitment, committee meeting, advising and other related Cosmetology Instructor duties.
- Cosmetology Instructor at Southeastern community college
- Teacher's Assistant at International School Gregory
- Manager at Monticello Beauty Supply/Salon
- Counselor Asst at Healthy Kids Extended Day Program
at this Job
- Certificate of Service - Business Education Development Management
- Associate - Technology
- Certificate - Medical Office Clerical Assistant
- High School Diploma
An innovative and experienced Human Services professional, adept at evaluating situations and leading change. In addition, a detailed, results oriented team player with exceptional leadership, teaching, interpersonal, supervisory and managerial skills.
Cosmetology Instructor, Fayetteville Technical Community College, North Carolina, January 2014 to Present
• Provides instruction for the basics of cosmetology, and leading the class through the required coursework that prepares them for board exams and to work professionally in the field.
• Proficient in Blackboard online learning systems.
• Input student hours within NC State Board systems.
• Organizize program Career Fairs.
• Advising Instructor for the SkillsUSA Annual Competition
- Cosmetology Instructor at Fayetteville Technical Community College
- Cosmetologist at Hair Fashions
- Substitute Teacher at Ft Bragg School/Cumberland County Schools
- Speech Language Pathologist Asst at Cumberland County Schools
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- PhD - General Psychology
- Masters of Arts in Health Care Administration - Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
- Associates in Speech Language Pathologist Assistant - Speech Language Pathologist Assistant
Cosmetology Instructor assisting and teaching students to cut, color and perform chemical procedures, as well as theory and practical application of skin and nails. Helping students on the floor with client consultations, hands-on instruction, and grading of work performed. Preparing students for success in the workforce and application of state board testing applications.
- Cosmetology Instructor at ITS Academy of Beauty
- Facility Resource Specialist PRN at First Choice ER
- Receptionist at Northwest ISD
- Zone Facility Resource Manager at First Choice Emergency Room
1 month at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Applied Science - Applied Science
Lyndhurst, OH December 2018-Present Cosmetology Instructor educates students inspiring to enter the field of cosmetology. Create weekly lesion plans, lectures, project ideas, and a host of fun games geared to enhance the learning environment in the classroom. Manage the salon floor when senior students are servicing guest. Supervise all daily salon activities, and graded students on their guest handling skills and level of execution of their service.
- Cosmetology Instructor at Inner State Beauty School
- Cosmetology Instructor at The Salon Professional Academy
- Salon Manager at La'Chae Cosmetics
- Service Technician at Quintana's Barber & Dream Spa
3 months at this Job
- Diplomacy of Mortuary Science
Elizabeth Kern (636) 368-2906 [email protected] Education: Missouri State Licensed Cosmetology Instructor. Current Trends Academy. Wentzville, MO 63385 Graduated in Jan 2005. Sanford Brown College. Medical Assistant ~4.0 GPA ~President's List Pike Lincoln Tech. Health Occupations ~Honor Roll (consistant through 2 yr program) ~Advanced studies in Medical Terminology ~Various clinical skills and settings applied ~1 yr advanced study in front/back office duties of a physician office. Troy Buchanan High. General studies to achieve HS diploma. Employment: SSM Medical Group MA. June 2012-Present (PRN) Blood draws, specimen collection, rooming pts, vital signs, and various office performed surgical procedures. Injections. Follow up with patients for medical issues, questions and concerns. Send new and refill prescriptions. Assist physician as needed. Assist with phones, orders, stocking, and all other duties necessary. ~Clinical Partner 2 on Telemetry. October 2007-2012 (transferred to Medical Group. Duties include but not limited to: blood draws, accu checks, injections, vitals, EKG's, I&O, admit, discharge, pt flow, pt care, foley care, suture care/removal, assist with codes and procedures performed on unit, act as unit secretary as needed, setting up rooms, electronic charting, rounding, pt safety, accu checks, and other various duties as assigned. Lincoln County Medical Center. November 2013 to May 2016. Emergency Room Tech. Duties include: blood draws on all ages, injections, specimen collection, assisting physicians with various procedures. Knowledge of various emergent and acute conditions. IV start and d/c. Blood draws and other specimen collection. Prepare ER rooms for patients and procedures. Assist/initiate for cardiac arrest and/or other codes. Maintain integrity and confidentiality. Barnes Jewish St. Peters. June 2009 to Sept 2011 ~Labor and Delivery Tech Duties included: Instrument passing and assisting during procedures performed on unit (such as circumcisions, c sections, D&C, vaginal deliveries). Mother/Infant care, vitals, I&O, admit, discharge, scrub in main OR as needed, sterile technique, setting up sterile supplies, cleaning and restocking OR after surgeries, triage, monitor pts, assist physician in all aspects as needed, and other various duties as assigned.
- Cosmetology Instructor at Current Trends Academy
- Medical Assistant at SSM Health
- See Resume at Refer to resume
- See Resume at see resume
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Cosmetology Instructor/Cosmetology
Evening cosmetology instructor. Focused on developing skills and business practices for cosmetology students. Preparing them for licensing exam.
- Cosmetology Instructor at Suncoast technical college
- Talent relationship manager at L'core Paris
- Designer/ Salon Manager at Ulta Beauty and Cosmetics, Inc
- colorist, and educator at Jean Paul Salon and Spa
3 months at this Job
- - cosmetology management
- Certification - Cosmetology
- certification - Art/ Nursing
- Vocational - Nursing and Child Care
Head to Toe Beauty Parlor. HairStylist-Colorist Santa Monica College. Cosmetology Department. Teacher Assistant Simi Valley School of Cosmetology. Cosmetology Instructor Clairol Professional. Platform Artist Clairol Professional National Education Team. Instructor. LAUSD. Vocational Education Division. Skin Care Instructor.
- Cosmetology Instructor at WBI
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- AA - Cosmetology Program Graduate
- - Teaching Credentials
Woodbridge, Working on the salon floor with students by teaching them while they are VA serving clients. Cosmetology Instructor Core Class-Taught new students the fundamentals of a 06/2016 - Current cosmetologist. This built a solid foundation; including, color, cu ing, texture, spa, hairstyling, consultations, product knowledge, business & customer service. Protege Class-Taking the foundation and helping the student build skills and speed through drills of repetition, which helped them gain understanding and confidence. Demonstrations Passing many different Certifications which require in-depth understanding of the different subjects and owning it.
- Cosmetology Instructor at Paul Mitchell the School
- Cosmetology Educator at Regency Beauty Institute
- Cosmetology Subsititute &/or Aide at Renhill Staffing Agency
- Learning Leader / Instructor at Bella Capelli Academy
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Advanced Academy training - Continuing Education by Certifying- passed 8 levels
- Cosmetology Instructor
- License in Cosmetology & Cosmetology Manager - Cosmetology & Cosmetology Manager
Being an inspiration for aspiring cosmmaintaining student files, such as grades and attendance records. Students must accrue a certain number of credit hours to receive a cosmetology license or an instructor's license. Educate and mold students' practical knowledge and skills. Coach students on the beauty industry.
- Cosmetology Instructor at Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy
- Salon manager at Hair Cuttery
- Sales Associate at Kay Jewelers
- Salon Manager at Regis salon
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Cosmetology license
- Associate - Business management
- High school or equivalent