- York, Nebraska 68467
• When I first started at Champion Homes I worked on the production line in the Cross Walls department. I was in charge of building all of the interior walls of every house.
• After my hard work, dedication and educational background I was promoted to work in the Costing department in the office. I now am a Cost Analyst for the York plant of Champion Homes.
- Cost Analyst at Champion Homes
- Customer Service at Fast Food
4 years at this Job
Cost Analyst developing rapid-response cost estimates for a variety of projects in support of NAS-Pax River AIRWorks program, including development of cost models, regression techniques, learning curve applications, risk evaluations, Cost Estimating Relationships (CERs), evaluation of supplier cost data, project execution/management, etc.
- Cost Analyst at SABRE SYSTEMS, INC
- Senior Financial Analyst at GKN Aerospace
- Team Lead, Cost Estimating at THE BOEING CO
- Estimating Team Lead at THE BOEING CO
7 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Business Administration
1999 - Present
IP is an American pulp and Paper Company, the largest such company in the world, with approximately 51,500 employees.
Full Suite SAP Project Team Member
Financial Analyst - Supply Chain
Miscellaneous and by product sales analyst
Progressive record of positions with increasing responsibility based on strong performance in process optimization and productivity improvement. In my role as a financial analyst with the Global Financial services organization, I processed nearly $1 billion in sales during 2014, though more recent market conditions have driven that sales revenue down significantly. I manage all Pine Chemicals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. I am responsible for a few enterprise balance sheet account reconciliations and play a critical role in month end closing and reporting. I prepare numerous reports and a number of standard journal voucher entries.
In my role as the Financial Analyst for the Supply chain, I Analyzed selling and administrative expenses, inventory turn and earn, prepared general ledger entries in SAP and developed balanced scorecards. I managed the supply chain budget and special projects, such as inventory portfolio management, as assigned.
As Full Suite SAP Project Team Member, gathered and interpreted business requirements, designed and documented month-end processes and led month-end testing team. I was heavily involved in the development of actual cost and cost to serve procedures. I have held additional responsibilities including production accounting development, business warehouse report design and shipment costing.
• Key member of the Pine Chemicals team responsible for streamlining and enhancing the Pine Chemicals process. A constant effort as additional mills and customers were added over the years. Originally, we made numerous process improvements so the role could stay a 40 hour a week role. We exceeded our goal and the role is being outsourced at less than 40 hours a week.
• Hand-selected to the Full Suite SAP Implementation Project leading month-end design, development, testing and implementation for two locations.
• Recipient of a key drivers pin (People Development, Customer Focus and Operational Excellence are the key drivers) - I received the pin in recognition for my extensive involvement in the SAP Implementation project.
• Key member of Inventory Turn and Earn enhancement project. Redesigned financial budgets that led to cost reductions in overhead. Determined issue with MAJIQ system successfully correcting standard production calculation.
- Cost Analyst at INTERNATION PAPER
20 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Accounting
• Provide financial insight, initiative and leadership to the various cross-functional business teams with the objective to determine cost & develop margin management strategies
• Determine, utilizing judgement and various analytical techniques in problem solving complex, multi-stakeholder, replenishment and logistics related issues while meeting key performance objectives
• Responsible for providing daily leadership to the cost analyst team facilitating efficient and effective decision making
• Develop personnel (Regular meetings with various stakeholders, monitoring progress of planned activities, review results, and forecast upcoming events, issues or risks) while supporting the communication of the vision & purpose of the cost analyst department
• Acting as a subject matter expert to ensure processes and procedures are compliant with appropriate internal controls and follow best practices. Identify and implement projects that improve and/or automate current processes
• Timely review and resolution of queries to ensure accurate closure
• Utilize and maintain reporting/data integrity for both internal and external reporting needs
- Lead Cost Analyst at U.S. Foods (Foodservice)
- Audit Analyst at Ally Financial
- Cost Analyst at U.S. Foods (Foodservice)
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Economics
Auburn Hills, MI 1/2013- 10/2018
Senior Manufacturing Cost Analyst
➢ Manufacturing Global Lead NAFTA Cost Deployment Pillar; lead team of engineers and analysts for assessment of change orders and eliminating future waste and loss on programs
➢ Manage and created a standardized cost analysis system for capital investment on new vehicle programs covering over $3B in investment
➢ Standardized reporting of cost over runs on all programs for C-Suite management
➢ Designed and implemented change order management system to capture erroneous cost on programs that resulted in $200M + for cost avoidance plans on future programs
➢ Created new position to manage and maintain standard cost database for tooling within FCA capital investment for all new global programs
- Senior Manufacturing Cost Analyst at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Global Lead Buyer at Powertrain Assembly
- at Durr/Schenck Rotec Corp
- Senior Buyer at Durr/Schenck Rotec Corp
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management and Organizational Leadership
• Estimating background: Analyst for major NRO spacecraft estimates, enhancement estimates to existing program baselines, and adjunct payload estimates. Estimates provided at various points throughout program acquisition life cycles, including all major milestones as well as sufficiency reviews close to program completion. ◦ Lead estimator for a current study on the weight and costing relationship with NRO programs based on spacecraft sizing. Applied the historical analogy approach ($/lb) and parametric approach (uncalibrated and calibrated CERs) techniques. ◦ Member of team to analyze ICEs, agency ACPs, and program budgets/cost to develop a better study/cost estimate relationship. ◦ Team Member and vehicle (bus) lead for the Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) for a major NRO future constellation of spacecraft study. Lead estimator and integrator for the "last milestone" estimate. ◦ Estimated ground station improvements that include hardware and software modifications. ◦ Performed cross organizational analysis for NGA and MASINT estimates. ◦ Software Tester for new cost estimating tool functionality
• Data Collection: Established data requirements, provided data quality standards and educated the prime contractor of a major NRO program to assist in accurately estimating a future system. ◦ Integrated final CDRL historical costs and contractor completed hardware datasheets with the Government provided WBS and hardware datasheets to normalized costs ◦ Worked with the contractor to ensure data correctly reflected Government standards. ◦ Using the agreed upon standards, created normalization workbooks when data was thin. ◦ The final normalization workbook was briefed to the contractor and across various Intelligence Community Agencies to provide and understanding of the CER generation and program cost estimates.
• Cost Estimating Relationships (CER)/Modeling: Led the team in establishing bus subsystem recurring and non-recurring estimates. ◦ Team member for a new method development template to assist in analyzing and generating box and subsystem level CERs. Template provides the ability to gather and normalize data, generate CERs/SERs/etc., analyze results, and select the best estimating relationship with the given data. The tool also enables the user to analyze the results from multiple regressions using different independent variables. It can also run a regression using two popular methods, ZMPE and OLS. ◦ As team lead for the bus system, used dataset regressions to determine elements that drive box cost (ex. weight, box-type, units, etc.). ◦ Boxes responsible for include digital processing electronics, attitude control devices, dynamic and static structures. ◦ CERs are currently in use at ODNI/SRA/CA. ◦ To assist in collaboration across the DNI and the Community, wrote a program in visual basic to automated ability to turn the method development template into a presentation.
- Cost Analyst at Quaternion Consulting, INC
- Math Teacher at Nysmith School
- Strategic Pricing Analyst at Exelis, Inc
- Procurement Assistant at SAIC
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance and International Relations
- Bachelors of Science degree - Economics
Ensured accurate and up to date item and costing information is loaded into the forecasting and demand application
• Managed and analyzed vendor product cost discrepancies among divisions to verify US Foods is consistently receiving the lowest cost from the vendor
• On a daily basis confirmed purchase orders accurately using PRISM software
• Worked with buyers, vendors and respective markets to alleviate any pricing/costing related issues
• Clearing AP/AR issues on a daily basis to insure markets received highest gross margins
• Completing daily and weekly reports to prevent and resolve pricing issues
- Cost Analyst at US Foods
- Pricing Analyst at TKT Solutions
- Billing Specialist at Arthur J Gallagher
- Logistics Analyst at K LINE LOGISTICS
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Work as a Computer Analyst and as a Cost Analyst during my career at GlaxoSmithKline Worked on several computer applications and on several SAP Application Implementations during my career as well. I have knowledge of Excel, SAP, and several other computer applications
- Retired - Senior Cost Analyst at GlaxoSmithKline
37 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS Business - School of Business
Project Cost Analyst for Midstream Central Division pipeline, terminal and control center projects. Responsible for providing financial analysis and tracking project costs from cradle to grave of the project. Support Project Leads, Project Teams, Directors, Division Managers, etc. by analyzing cost and revenue data to provide timely and reliable financial information that is meaningful to project management, business units and the organization as a whole. Extensive detailed cost analysis and administrative functions. Managing a portfolio of projects 50+ ranging from $50M – $5.0M. Use of SAP to set up project WBS structures and route for approval throughout project execution stage gates. Use of BI Launchpad, Excel, MS Word, SharePoint, and other software as need to create cost reports, track forecasting, route project for funding approval and other ad hoc assignments as needed.
- Project Manager/Cost Analyst at Phillips 66
- Project Manager at First Physicians Capital Group
- Sr. Project Controls Analyst at Williams Companies
- Field Cost Analyst at Enbridge
1 year at this Job
- MBA - Project Management
- BFA - Fine Arts
Fincantieri Marinette Marine
1600 Ely Street
• Marinette, WI 54143
• 715-735-9341 Position: Program Cost Analyst I Duties include but are not limited to:
• Plans, tracks and controls cost and schedule performance on projects through all phases of the ship cycle
• Performs analyses and prepares reports supporting program management and finance functions
• Monitors and incorporates contractual changes into cost and schedule baseline
• Performs analysis to support the company financial objective Great Lakes Foods, LLC 1230 48th Avenue
• Menominee, MI 49858
• 906-424-4763 Position: Accounting Supervisor Duties include but are not limited to:
• Accomplish accounting department human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Supervise the day-to-day activities of six office team members including AP, AR, payroll, credit and collections and inventory.
• Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable, bank reconciliations, and general ledger accounts
• Review and assist in month end processes as necessary
• Develop, implement and maintain procedures to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
• Oversee data flow and processes between accounting systems and subsystems
• Prepare and assist with annual audit reports, information and questions
• Other projects as assigned Twin City Service Agency, Inc. 1415 10th Street
• Menominee, MI 49858 Position: Bookkeeper Duties include but were not limited to:
• Responsible for monthly close of all accounting ledgers.
• Prepare all financial reports for management, including Profit and Loss Statements, Balance Sheet and Customer Aged Account Receivables.
• Manage commission payable and receivables.
• Manage company account payable and receivables.
• Responsible for daily bank deposits and bank reconciliation.
• Oversee and manage insurance specific computer software.
• Perform basic computer updates and maintenance.
- Program Cost Analyst at Fincantieri Marinette Marine
at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance