Capital Projects at Citgo Refinery in Corpus Christi
• Cost Analyst for Capital Projects Group. Analyzed and reported cost for an $80-million-dollar annual portfolio.
- Lead Cost Analyst (Contract) at CTS
- Lead Cost Analyst (Contract) at AIRSWIFT
- Lead Cost Analyst (Contract) at WORLD WIDE TURNAROUND MANAGEMENT
- Cost Analyst (Contract) at WORLD WIDE TURNAROUND MANAGEMENT
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Civil Engineering Technology
- High School Diploma
As Senior Production Cost Analyst:
• Participated in the Negotiation team for JASSM Lot production, ensuring the government attained the greatest value for the current lot contract.
• Created short notice cost models to develop a government cost position for situations introduced in the negotiation process, resulting in $0 cost increase for the government
• Participated in supplier negotiations with the prime contractor, ensuring the governments interests where realized and achieved, resulting in prime contractor achieving best results in recent history with supplier
• Developed a supplier cost model for the government to evaluate current lot cost proposals
- Senior Production Cost Analyst at 2 Circle, Inc
- Senior Cost Analyst at BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON
- Lead Cost Analyst at BCF Solutions, Inc
- Owner and Center Director at MATHNASIUM OF HIGHLAND
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Operations Research - Operations Research
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering - Chemical Engineering
Analyze the feasibility of housing development projects. Serves as the lead cost analyst for the AHP grant program. Develops and maintains cost analysis procedures for the Community Investment department. Conducts research and development and trains staff on proper usage of analysis tools. Review of applications for affordable housing development grants for feasibility. Presents to advisory board annually on the results of grant awards in excess of $25 million and analysis of project costs. Conducts project completion reviews, disbursement reviews and project modification reviews. Responsible for funding projects in excess of $10 million annually.
- Lead Cost Analyst at Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB)
- Construction/Development Manager at THE HABITAT COMPANY
- Architect/Construction Manager at BROOK ARCHITECTURE
- Architect/Construction Manager at PIEKARZ ASSOCIATES ARCHITECTURE
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and International Business
- Bachelor of Architecture - Architecture and Management
Developed/implemented methodology for the assignment GL actual dollar line items to a Prism cost account from client general ledger (GL) data where there was no direct
correlation or key field between the two applications data
• Developed report for analysis of the actual data by the cost analyst and department managers in Excel using multiple pivot tables
• Developed load sheet for integrating actual cost to Prism software for cost management
- Principle Project Cost Analyst at High Bridge Assoc
- P6 Database Administrator at High Bridge Assoc
- P6 Database Administrator at Lutech Resources
- Principal Consultant at GATE 6 Solutions, Inc
6 months at this Job
Senior Cost Analyst for a multi-million dollar defense firm. Utilize financial functions and system resources to support division staff in meeting cost and schedule baselines. Certified Control Account Manager; apply government accounting standards (EVMS) in the development of complex Excel cost models in order to communicate and control account variances. Created an Excel staffing model to enable managers to perform resource planning with multiple projects. Received "Silver Award" for saving labor costs by developing a software based estimating process to replace a hard copy manual input form. Created a financial web site for internal customers for rapid retrieval of financial performance data. Received "Spirit of Excellence Award" two consecutive times for development of financial tools and services. Led a transition of financial services from one facility to another which entailed writing new processes and electronic tools saving a minimum of $70,000 per year in labor costs. Developed an automated tool to consolidate all unbillables which saved three hours of manual labor entry time per invoice. Designed an automated tool for estimating accrued costs and inputting the data into the financial reporting system saving six labor hours per month.
- Senior Cost Analyst at L-3 Communications
- Production Supervisor at Atmel Corporation
- Cost and Pricing Analyst at Systems Technology
- Project Coordinator/Cost and Schedule Analyst at Space Systems Loral
13 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration
THOMSON AND RETURES - BANGLORE, INDIA
• Managed and maintained Thomson Reuters information database using internal software
• Heavily focused on auditing large volumes of data, manually reviewing the documents and comparing them to what is in the tools.
• Develop reports and visual analytic tools to accelerate the forecasting and planning processes.
• Create forecasts for management group, while ensuring compliance with accounting deadlines.
• Ensure the accuracy in reconciliation, ledger entries, payroll processing, and accounts payable/receivable
• Reviewing of accounting documents, policies and procedures and period of transaction with client company.
• Provide monthly and quarterly ad hoc reporting. Entry Level Cost Analyst KOTAKA
• Maintained and monitored the fund (inflows and outflows both), performance analysis, and record maintenance.
• Conducted company assessment of expenditures and costs and provided management with analytical support.
• Knowledge in SQL a plus.
• Organized and monitored the status of financial documentation and filing.
• Reviewed and produced quarterly reports and conducted cost analysis.
• Maximum usage of MS EXCEL.
• Develop effective presentation.
- Cost Analyst at kotaka
2 years, 3 months at this Job
In this role as a Cost Analyst, my days are filled with supporting three manufacturing plants; three in Michigan, and as a Lead Molecule Accountant for the three plants in Michigan and one in Italy. In collaboration with the plants, I report and forecast cost and production variances monthly, create annual budgets, report product cost estimates on my molecules, complete an annual census for one of my plants, create journal entries, and reconcile assigned general ledger accounts.
- Cost Analyst at Kelly Services, on behalf of Corteva Acrisciences
- Staff Accountant at T2 Systems, Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. in Accounting in Accounting - Accounting
Princeton, New Jersey
Sensors Unlimited Technology (UTC) is a highly rank manufacturer of specialized cameras employed by high tech aircraft and law enforcement for the Department of Defense (DOD) and the general public. Developing government regulated advanced technologies used in visual detection of day and night vision reconnaissance on high end military applications. Senior Product/Cost Analyst
Actively engaged in cost accounting functions interfaced with DOD government project cost. Functions included preparation of various reports, schedules, quarterly GSA reports and account reconciliations. Support all FAR, DFAR regulatory requirements to achieve established objectives. Interact with the Department Heads and Division Controller concerning planning, profit margins and other various ad hoc reporting.
➢ Analyzed project cost ledgers for appropriate Material, Labor and Burden applications.
➢ Worked on various schedules to build and create pricing rates essential to Sales including overhead and Burden rate applications.
➢ Calculated unit standard cost from SAP FICO module.
➢ Analyzed actual cost vs standard cost.
➢ Prepared annual cost roll for product cost.
➢ Other ad-hoc reporting from project WBS elements -direct labor hour analysis, EE department verification, and other time tracking measures to comply with FICO.
➢ Identified and provided explanation to Division Controller for purchase price, material and labor variances weekly reporting.
➢ Provided work in process and inventory stock balance account reconciliation summaries.
➢ Reviewed weekly sales and provided revenue recognition feedback reports at month end and;
➢ Coordinated, reconciled and booked annual physical inventories of commodities valued in excess of $15 million.
- Senior Product/Cost Analyst at Sensors Unlimited Technology
- (DOD) military personnel as well as the public at large at Smiths Detection
- Contractor at Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp
- Pension Manager, Corporate Human Resources at Republic Technologies International
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Project Manager/Cost Analyst for Midstream Central Division pipeline, terminal and control center projects. Responsible for providing project management, financial analysis and tracking project costs from cradle to grave of the project. Support Project Leads, Project Teams, Directors, Division Managers, etc. by analyzing cost and revenue data to provide timely and reliable financial information that is meaningful to project management, business units and the organization as a whole. Extensive detailed cost analysis and administrative functions. Managing a portfolio of projects 50+ ranging from $50M – $5.0M. Use of SAP to set up project WBS structures and route for approval throughout project execution stage gates. Use of BI Launchpad, Excel, MS Word, SharePoint, and other software as need to create cost reports, track forecasting, route project for funding approval and other ad hoc assignments as needed.
- Project Manager/Cost Analyst at Phillips 66
- Project Manager at First Physicians Capital Group
- Sr. Project Controls Analyst at Williams Companies
- Field Cost Analyst at Enbridge
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Project Management
- BFA - Fine Arts
As an Account Manager, my duties were to bill insurance agencies for patient visits to surgical centers, create statements and billing, follow up on submitted claims, submit and create ERISA appeals as needed, account reconciliation, manage monthly collections reports and client invoicing, patient collections, general reception duties, and more. As a Cost Analyst, I work closely with law firms to generate reasonable cost reports for medical procedures performed for Personal Injury cases set to go to trial. I also take on other tasks as needed by the CEO of the company. Promoted from Account Manager to Cost Analyst after one year at company.
- Cost Analyst / Billing Account Manager at Acclaim Recovery Management
- Girl's Lacrosse Coach at Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District
- Visual Merchandising Manager at Hot Topic, Inc.
- Respite Worker at Cambrian Homecare
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- None - Psychology
- Certificate of Competency - American Sign Language, Medical Billing & Reception
- High School Diploma - General Education