April 2011 - December 2017
Worked on all aspects including budgeting, value of work done (VOWD), forecasting, scheduling, re-estimating, Management of Change (MOC), reporting, cost risk analysis, invoicing, monitoring work progress reports, variation orders and contract amendments, records management.
• Provided project accounting and cost control for various infrastructure projects of up to $70 million headline size
• Reported to Project Services and Project Control team leads, collaborated with C&P, Legal, Finance, project managers, contract holders, project engineers, contractors, and local government authorities
• Generated, monitored, and reviewed invoice status and helped reconcile variances between invoices and service entry sheets
• Ensured all costs and invoices are allocated to correct WBS coding
• Collected and analyzed invoice data, prepared periodic reports for projects and prepared necessary data for internal and external audits
• Ensured maintenance of data in SAP BluePrint System including download in excel reports
• Assisted in vendor and contractor pre-qualification and ensured contractor compliance with contract terms & conditions, scope of work / services, deliverables and schedule
• Coached and supervised junior cost control and contracts administrator
- Cost Control Engineer/Contracts Administrator at NCOC North Caspian Operating Company
- Cost Control Engineer/Contracts Administrator at Eni S.p.A
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - program concentrated on Supply Chain management
- Master's in Linguistics - Translation/Interpretation Analyst
- Quantity Surveyor / Cost Control Engineer at Hairu Engineering Consultancy
- Senior Projects Quantity Surveyor at GEO Global Engineering Consultants
- AMAZON Staff and Factory (Dubai) at Farzan Building Construction
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BSc (Hons) - Quantity Surveying
Client: BASRAH GAS COMPANY (SHELL IRAQ)
Project: Inspection, assessment & rehabilitation of Khor Al Zubair Gas Plant - EPCM - 90 Million USD
• Prepared work order estimates and weekly/monthly cost reports.
• Prepared change orders, man power mobilization requests, monthly time sheets, invoice back-ups and project mobilization plans.
• Verified and approved payment of vendor invoices.
• Formulated project management reports for review with project manager and corporate management during project reviews. Client: KJO (Khafji Joint Operations) Project: KCROP - EPC - 373 Million USD
• Prepared offshore and onshore mobilization plans (vessel & supervision), weekly/monthly man-hour reports and approved payment of vendor invoices.
• Monitored, evaluated and prepared notification of total hours and amount claimed through weather standby time of vessels and prepared its invoices for client submission.
• Verified delivery notes against purchase orders by checking bill of quantities.
• Compiled insurance claims' dossier and evaluated total value claimed. Client: ZADCO Project: EPC1 UZ 750 - EPC - 400 Million USD
• Prepared petty cash vouchers and invoices for back charging client.
• Compiled dossier and prepared intra-company Purchase Orders (PO).
• Executed pricing, prepared and invoiced Contract Trend Notices (CTNs) and compiled its PO backups. Client: ADCO Project: FEED FOR JARN YAPHOUR ACCELERATED DEPLETION DEVELOPMENT PROJECT - 3.3 Million USD
• Processed man power mobilization requests and log updates.
• Prepared associated weekly/monthly man-hour reports. Project: Support to ERP deployment
• Created Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
• Reconciled project details using advanced functions in MS Excel.
• Mapped projects with their sub-projects.
• Tested the setup, tools and functions of its cost control and project management segment.
• Checked WBS. Statistical Study of Projects: Project Statistics update:
• For EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) projects: Executed a statistical study that explained the evolution of man hours and man hours cost for all ongoing EPC projects, by their disciplines. In addition, the distribution of man-hours in the projects by discipline were compared and studied.
• For FEED (Front End Engineering Design), Concept and Detailed Design projects: Executed a statistical study that compared the average hourly rates of personnel in all the respective FEED, Concept and Detailed Design projects against the year of completion of the projects. Vessels Information Statistics:
• Developed vessels' information database, that contained all relevant and useful technical and non-technical information about vessels, which are chartered for projects.
• This included information regarding vessel type, owner, and daily rates during working and transit condition of the vessel, fuel rates, charter duration, persons on board status, fuel type, fuel consumption and fuel capacity.
• Developed waiting on weather statistics for vessels - for KCROP project.
• Developed a statistical report that explained the average percentage of Weather Standby in days for all vessels used in KCROP(EPC) project. This value was calculated by comparison of the total number of days worked by each vessel per month with the monthly percentage of waiting on weather for each of the vessels. The calculated figures were analyzed and studied.
- Cost Control Engineer at TechnipFMC
- Trainee - Cost Control Engineer at TechnipFMC
- Services Trainee at KJO (Khafji Joint Operations)
- at University Administration
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - General Management
- BS - Electronics
- Project Engineer/Cost Control Engineer at Nakilat Keepel Offshore & Marine
- Dry-docks world Dubai as Project Engineer/Project Cost Management at Dry-docks
- Project Manager in HPCL & BPCL Projects for Installation of Petroleum at CST Covers
- Project Manager for FDPS & Process at Oil & Gas sector .Company engaged
8 months at this Job
- B.E - MECHANICAL
OCI Project: - As-Salam International Hospital Renovation Works (Contract Price 340 Million EGP) - Cairo Festival City Project, New Cairo - JV with Carilion, privately owned and developed by Al-Futtaim Group (Contract Price 3 Billion EGP) - Construction an Extension for Medical United Pharmaceutical Factory, Abu Sultan - Ismailia (Contract Price 200 million EGP) Job Accountabilities: 1-Prepare the project's budget based on Tender's study. 2-Prepare a monthly cost report showing the possible savings or overruns for all project cost disciplines. 3- Allocate the project expenditures according to the specified project budget. 4-Highlight any major cost variances and advise the project management and other respective site staff for their timely corrective actions. 5- Check all project invoices, all other project cost documents and make sure to avoid misallocations. 6-Observe site operations, compare with budget, suggest comments and reflect the project performance in the forecast calculations. 7- Prepare each quarter project's cost plan, cash flow and billing plan. 8-Give a realistic cost-related feedback that should help when estimating similar projects.
- Cost Control Team Leader at Orascom Construction Industries
- Cost Control Engineer at ARESCO - ASEC for Casting and Heat Treatment
- Technical office Engineer at Wadi El-Nil for Construction and Real Estate
- Technical Office Engineer at Agoza Hospital
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Civil
- - English
Cust-O-Fab (July 13 - May 2015) Document Control Specialist
• Manage all copies for turnaround accordingly. Responsible for maintaining drawings, OSHA logs, SAFETY Manuals, QC packages per department instructions.
• Work one on one with Project Manager to ensure schedule and job updates delivered to plant point of contacts.
• Maintain ongoing scans of all QC packages for inspection.
• Served as backup to Cost Control Engineer and Office Manager.
• Back up for any and all payroll issues, personal new hire packets signed.
• Assisted office personal on maintaining files for field employees and invoices to corporate.
• Developed all on site purchase orders manual and tracking of information.
• Dictation on each shift for turn over reports in stress involved turnover reports.
- Document Control Specialist at Cust-O-Fab Specialty Services
- Staffing Supervisor at Kelly Services
- Director of Human Resources at Halcyon Hospice and Palliative Care
- Project Manager (Owner Retried) at Colorado Collating & Bindery Services
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma - CNA
• Ability to appear friendly and to demonstrate tact and diplomacy when dealing with difficult or sensitive situations (Multinational clients)
• High Flexibility,
• Work in an integrated team on basis of a PMC-EPCC contract.
• Excellent understanding of the technical and operational aspects of the O&G/ EPC industry
• Ability to quickly understand and analyze a project and its related issues
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good team player
• Ability to realize written and spoken synthesis
• Open minded, diplomacy, resistance to stress
• Basis of business-plan formation;
• Basis of budgeting system and economic analysis;
• Estimation method of capital investments;
• Accounting treatment of key indexes of activity;
• Standard documents, developed by the Partnership and Superior Bodies;
• Legislative and standard legal acts of the RK, which regulate the production-economic and financial activity;
• Development plan of National companies;
• Integrated system of quality management, labor and environment safety;
• Use of MS program products, SAP, Sabisu, Kildrummy Cost Manager.
• Main functions:
• Support Cost Control Section Head/Project Control Manager in the cost elements of the work performed by the Project Execution Directorate. Develop, implement and maintain project control systems and procedures required for effectively controlling project budgets/forecasts against agreed baselines.
• Prepare monthly cost reports and other statistical corporate data for all projects within the Project Execution Directorate and ensure the information is accurate and reported in a timely fashion.
• Review and challenge Cost Engineers on monthly variance analyses against the AFE and the annual work programme and budgets. Work closely with Planning Engineers to develop and manage the Work Breakdown and Cost Breakdown structures for integrated project controls.
• Develop and maintain overall cost control of the assigned Projects, based on the approved budgets and procedures with input from projects technical, planning and commercial functions.
• Responsibilities are:
• Ensure correct allocation of direct expenses across the project and the appropriate coding of commitments, accruals and invoices in the internal recording systems and SAP. Ensure costs are accurate and recorded.
• Control Timewriting system in SAP and ensure timely distribution of owners costs of directorate departments to projects and other relevant activities.
• Prepare the regular cost reports as on request of finance directorate as for internal needs.
• Assist in consolidating of all monthly reports into a single comprehensive PED report.
• Supervise and analyze the deliverables of the Cost group.
• Manage the interface with other departments in professional manner and provide the requested cost information in the timely manner.
• Review earned values and forecast final costs relative to AFE's and the annual work programme and budgets.
• Ensure that the group's input to the VAR process in accurate and on time.
• Lead implementation and use of Cost Control/relevant systems and provide training to Cost Engineers, Cost Estimators, Cost Specialists.
• Prepare procedures and management presentation/dashboards to ensure cost transparency and enable management decision making.
• Control commitments, expenditures and Actual cost of work performed against approved budgets and AFE's;
• Prepare and analyze monthly and annual cost report packages for Project teams, PMO, PCM and other stakeholders verifying cost performance against plan and identifying areas of potential budget overrun requiring corrective action;
• Work with assigned Project team to provide cost analysis and results for their area of responsibility;
• Assist the Budget and Economics Team
- Lead Cost Engineer at "Karachaganak Petroleum Operating" (KPO) Aksai
- Lead Cost Control Engineer at THIRD KAZAKHSTAN BRANCH OF GATE INSAAT TAAHHUT SANAYI VE TICARET A.S
- Cost /Contract Control Manager at ILF Kazakhstan Consulting Engineers
- Cost Engineer at Joint Venture Inkai Taikonur
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Petroleum
- Diploma - Philology of English
Projects Involved: 1. Northeast Water Purification Plant Expansion Project - Houston, TX Performed as On-Site Project Engineer of a $1.8 billion TIC Design-Build Water purification plant expansion project. Worked with subcontractor to successfully tackle challenges during submittals and RFI process. Conducted meetings with design team to address technical issues from constructability perspective. Provided support to the construction manager in analyzing project activities, prioritizing critical works, and providing schedule driven directions to the subcontractor. Evaluated subcontract change orders to ensure that scope and cost are precisely assessed. Supported procurement activities by putting together the RFP's. Additionally, supported the project manager in identifying, analyzing, and managing project risks through qualitative & quantitative risk analysis sessions, risk response plans, and Monte Carlo simulation models. Assisted in developing the project execution plan. 2. Mopac Improvement Project - Austin, Texas Performed as On-Site Control/Project Engineer of a $300 million TIC project to design and build an express lane on Mopac (Loop 1) highway in Austin, Texas and make improvements to the highway, starting from downtown Austin to 11 miles to the north. Developed and tracked 3-week look ahead schedules. Provided Recovery plan solutions to the construction manager. Developed construction scope and quantities, consistently analyzed scope and remaining quantities, and provided estimations to complete (ETC) to the construction manager. Provided support to construction manager in ordering material on a timely manner and putting together RFP's for procurement purposes. Managed subcontractors' financials and change order requests. Assisted project manager in identifying, analyzing, and managing project risks. Additionally, Performed as Traffic Control Coordinator to efficiently coordinate lane closure requests with traffic control subcontractors and provide safe construction areas on a daily basis. 1. Alaska LNG Marine Facilities - Exxon Mobil & Conoco Phillips - Nikiski, Alaska 2. Revamp Ammonia Plant, Dyno Nobel - Waggaman, Louisiana 3. PE8 Margin Improvement Project - CPCHEM - Pasadena, Texas 4. Refinery, Wastewater Discharge Project - Phillips 66 - Billings, Montana 5. Biofuel Ethanol Facility - BP - Highlands County, Florida Performed as Project Control Lead of projects within a range of $30 to $80 million TIC in various phases including Pre-FEED, FEED, Detail Design, Procurement, and Construction Management. Developed cost breakdown structure (CBS) and work breakdown structure (WBS). Set up and maintained cost management reporting system in EcoSys to reflect budgeted, accrued, committed, and forecasted TIC costs to the client. Developed project cash flows and client invoices. Developed and maintained progress measurement system by applying rules of credits to the deliverables. Prepared earned value analysis reports. Analyzed project's performance on weekly basis and provided improvement recommendations to the project manager. Managed design change deviations / client change orders and ensured that change orders are accurately integrated with project's budget / Forecast. Consistently analyzed projects budgets/funds versus expenditures and proposed proactive solutions for requests for funds. Developed and maintained EPC schedule, analyzed construction contractors' schedule and provided schedule compression or fast track solutions. Analyzed construction contractors' rules of credits and progress reports and proposed recovery plan solutions to the project manager. Prepared weekly and monthly progress reports and assisted in project review meetings with leadership team. Assisted project manager in identifying, analyzing, and managing project risks.
- Project Control / Engineer at CH2M / Jacobs Engineering Group
- Sazeh Consultant Company at South Pars Gas Field Development Phase
- Project Cost Control Engineer at Iran Itok EPC Company
- Sazeh Consultant Company at PVC Production Complex (EPC) - Bandar Emam
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering - Industrial Production
Project Scheduler & Cost Control Engineer
• Analyzing project cost distributions to ensure accurate posting to correct project and make necessary adjustments when required.
• Compiling long/short term historical data, job costs reconciliation & earned value analysis.
• Tracking the project's milestone payments and monitoring the forecasted cash flow.
- Infra Tech Engineering at
- Digital Marketing Associate at Video Film International Corp
- Business Analyst at General Services Construction
- Project Manager at ESTIEM
3 years at this Job
- MBA - Project Management
- Bachelor's - Industrial Engineering
2ND Avenue Subway 86th Street Station Project (250 Million USD) New York - USA MTACC Metro North Railroad-East Side Access GCT Grand Central Terminal Concourse&Facilities Construction Project (450 Million USD) New York - USA MTA Capital Construction. COST MANAGER Substantial completion of the 86th Street Project has successfully completed by an opening ceremony of the 2nd Avenue Subway Route on time and on Budget. Reconciliation with the Subcontractors has processed. All Receivables have settled with a great success. Company profits increased because of successful collective on Receivables. After the successful completion of the projects on budget and on time, then have the responsibility of all the projects setups and follow ups by separate Software and computer programmes. Preparation and distribution of all Cost Reports, weekly and Monthly basis.Create Revenue and Cash flow projections and Meetings. Man-hour reports, Production Reports and Labor hour reviews. Fully executed change orders together with the budget adjustment forms/liability sheets; approved change orders, T&M/Allowance billings, UP overrun/underruns, 3rd Party Billings etc. Preparation of monthly, quarterly Billings, Revenue, Collections and Cost Projections Plan manpower for the project together with the quantity tracking. Monitoring project budgets and oversee performance to ensure on time, quality and on budget project execution. Assumptions on Expenses and Revenues, Cost and Profit Preparation of forecasting, tracking and reporting all project costs and Cash Flows.
- COST MANAGER at SCHIAVONE CONSTRUCTION CO LLC
- COST MANAGER at JUDLAU CONTRACTING Inc
- COST ENGINEER at KISKA CONSTRUCTION Inc
- RESIDENT ENGINEER at OKYANUS GROUP Inc
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Civil Engineering
- MBA - International Management
- MBA - Civil Engineering