Respected Sir, As a cost controller i need to prepared the daily flash report and update the management and control the food cost
- Cost Controller at Park Plaza Hotel & Resort
- Purchase Manager at Marvel Hotel D H A Lahore
- Cost Controller Royal Palm Golf & Country Club Lahore at Five & Half Years
- Purchasing Officer at Serena Hotel Islamabad, Pakistan at Six Month
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Administration
- Diploma - Business Administration
I have worked at the intercontinental hotel in ocho Rios Jamaica as a food controller for a duration of ten year.in my tenure I have implemented a number of cost centers to improve better departmental costing, I have also implemented a daily price comparison system to help with food costing.i retired my post and went into the cruise industry with Royal Caribbean international where I started a new career as an officer as provision master. In this position I am responsible for all food and beverages delivered to the ship where proper storage is done. I have worked closely with the united state public health department in order to a proper health standard
- Cost Controller at
at this Job
- High school - Accounts
Thames Tideway Tunnel Project: 850 Million British Pounds Financial approving and reporting at the project and headquarter level: monthly cost analysis, budget forecasting, presentation meetings to team board and follow up adjustments. Project human resources representative, responsible for managing time sheets and annual leave.
- Cost Controller at Vinci Construction
- Financial Controller at CNH Industrial
- Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst at Vinci Construction
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Corporate finance
- Bachelor's - Economics
- Bachelor's - Economics
System One is assisting PHI Project Controls in post-merger integration with Exelon Corporation (NYSE: EXC)
Senior Cost Controller
• Provide senior-level financial management to Transmission, Substation & Distribution construction management teams
• Manage a portfolio of 28 active electric utility projects with $39.5 million annual spend in all aspects of budgeting, cost forecasting, monthly reporting, PAR presentations, program and project authorizations
• Monitor project risk and review cost reports with Project Managers, provide analysis for variances of $100K+
• Build relationships with internal & external stakeholders including Engineers, Category Managers, Schedulers, Estimators, and Vendors
• Coordinate month-end close activities including project close-out, prepare accruals to Corporate Accounting
• Track KPI/metrics to compare Actual to Budget and prepare a 5-year Long-Range Plan
- Senior Cost Controller at Pepco Holdings, Inc. (System One)
- Senior Financial Analyst at The Horizon Group
- Senior Analyst at Columbia Green Group
- Consultant at Contract Consultant
2 years at this Job
- MBA - General Management
- BS - Finance
June 2017- Till now Estimating and managing the cost to produce goods and services Maintain strict adherence to a corporate budget and find ways to increase company profits. Cost Reporting Negotiating Purchases of materials and services with vendors. Controlling and monitoring project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded. Analyzes financial data and market trends. Compiles information, analyzes and monitors actual sales against projected sales. Assists in developing means to improve profit, including estimating cost and benefit, exploring new business opportunities, etc. Implements a system of appropriate controls to manage business risks. Work on the system Micros (HRS), Store House (R-keeper) Control receipting of goods in stocks. Identification of residues.
- Cost-controller at Mari Vanna Restaurant / Chayki Restaurant
- Cost-controller at RESTAURANT BELLA NAPOLI
- Cost-controller at SINTEKS GROUP OF COMPANIES
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Economics Degree - Management and Marketing
• Economic & financial advisor to the Project Managers
• Coordinate and Prepare of Capital projects -10 year Rolling Capital Plan (RCP) for the Sasol Petroleum Temane (SPT) Portfolio.
• Ensure best practice is applied across the project team by consolidating project reporting (quality, accuracy, timeliness etc.)
• Compiling and reviewing monthly reports to managements.
• Compile and develop cost reports and cash flows monthly for projects.
• Participate and contribute in cost estimating and participate in the cost estimate reviews.
• Participate and formulate of policies, processes and procedures.
• Provide project progress reports and measure project performance.
• Participate and contribute on project plans and schedule development reviews.
• Participate in cost reduction initiatives on Sasol projects.
• Participate and contribute in projects gate readiness reviews and ensure that projects are ready to go to the next phase of the project.
• Responsible for project resource loading for the project team
• Preparing SPT capital project presentation and reports to SPT board, OCM and TCM meetings.
• Ensure project integration between scheduling, cost control, risk and document control.
• Participate in project steering committee meetings and provide project controls updates.
• Provide project performance reports and earned value analysis
• Responsible for project interface and Integration within Sasol (Sasol group technology and Sasol Exploration and Production International projects
• Participate and contribute in projects risk reviews and monitoring of risk register.
- Senior Project Cost Controller at Sasol Exploration and Production International (SEPI)
- Cost Engineering Lead at Transnet SOC (TCP)
- Project Controller at Gibela-Rail Consortium Pty (Ltd)
- Senior Project Cost Controller at Sasol Petroleum International
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Technology - Technology
- National Diploma - Accounting
Key responsibilities :
• In charge of Capex & Opex budgeting and reporting process at Corporate level.
• Implementation of Capex Management policy and Capex reporting framework and Tool.
• Producing the monthly Capex and Opex finance reporting pack for the Excom.
• Development and implementation of a standard/integrated Capex reporting tool allowing project monthly monitoring(detailed budget, actual and forecast) and Corporate consolidation reporting.
• Implementation of the AFE Tool - web domino server based system which enables automated routing of AFE’s.
• Administrate and develop further the Capex and AFE tools based on users and management feedback and requirements.
• Involved in the 5 Year business plan and yearly budget review process.
• Supervising a team of cost analysts at Corporate level.
• Support to the local Operating Companies financial reporting teams.
• Specific missions to overseas operating companies.
- Senior Cost Controller at ADDAX Petroleum, Oil & Gas
- Cost Control Manager at TOTAL, Oil & Gas
- Subsidiary Financial Controller at BERTRANDTAG, Automotive and Aircraft Engineering
- Financial Controller & Project Coordinator at VOSSLOH Infrastructure Services, Railway construction
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Financial Planning and Chartered Surveying
- Bachelor's - Business & Finance
- High school - Mathematics and Biology
• Ensures that menus are costed at regular intervals
• Agree with Chef the correct portion control in food
• Ensure that all beverage items required are available
• Ensure that the system of issues is carried out correctly
• Ensure that the computer input is carried out daily
• Ensure that food and beverage stocks are held within the company objective
• Balance food and beverage purchases with the creditors clerk at the end of each month
• Provide sales analysis of items by restaurants on a daily/ weekly/monthly basis
• Provide feasibility studies on restaurants i.e. break even charts
• Ensure that the goods receiving bay operates efficiently
• Ensure standard stocks of operating equipment to outlets
• Ensure that requisitions and systems regarding operating equipment are carried out
• Establish issue times for all stores
• To effectively control and manage Kitchen cost
• Working in shift production team to achieve a production goals
• Ensuring compliance with saftly and emotional system
• Ensure guest meals are prepared on tine and in a good hygienic condition
- Assistant Cost Controller at Golden Tulip Kumasi
- Accounts Officer/Cashier at Eusbett Hotel Limited
- Restaurant Supervisor at Regent Resort Hotel limited
- Accounts Officer/Cashier at Humility Lodge Limited
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma - Accounting
- - Business
Job Description: Track capital and expense projects using SAP and vendor daily cost reporting. Perform invoicing audits. Report daily cost and manpower updates and provide ad-hoc reports as requested. Record and track all field change orders. Serve as liaison for vendors for all cost reporting and client requirements. Provide cost forecasting based on spent vs. earned man-hours. Track and request supplements as needed for purchase orders.
- TA Cost Controller at TGE Industrial Solutions
- Project Manager / Electronics-Instrumentation Supervisor at Total Safety
- Photojournalist at Victoria Advocate
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - General Studies, Communications
- High School Diploma - Communications
- - Exchange student
Continually provide vital input and expertise for a new company division
and for an anticipated project (Capital Project Anticipated - approximately $3 Billion Compressed Gas Facilities)
• Developed standard operating procedures for new company division
• Established a WBS structure and a new company cost coding system
• Developed a standard schedule of rates for reimbursable contracts
• Developed a two-year staffing plan
• Assisted with the development of a project schedule
• Continuous review and approval of subcontractor invoices
• Estimate and submit formal proposals and change orders to client
• Assisted with the development of a total project cost estimate
• Develop monthly forecasts of project and company division costs
- LEAD PROJECT COST CONTROLLER at Gulf Island EPC, LLC
- COST ENGINEER at Hess Corporation
- SR. COST ENGINEER at Williams Field Services
- SR. PROJECT CONTROLS SPECIALIST at McDermott, Incorporated
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - PETROLEUM ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Master's - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION