From July 2017 to November 2017
• Project: Construction of a housing complex.
• Duties and responsibilities: assisted engineers in project estimating, scheduling and cost control; assisted engineers in monitoring construction activities to ensure quality and project schedule; assisted cost engineer in cost status and progress reporting; prepared contract cost evaluations and price negotiations.
- COST ENGINEER INTERN at Gradinsa Suelo S.L
- PROJECT ENGINEER INTERN at Labtrans - Transportation & Logistics
- VOLUNTEER WORK - Rebuilding Together North Central Florida at Rebuilding Together North Central Florida
- at Academic Excellence in Grammar at University of Florida
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Construction Management
- - Environmental
- - Engineering
Lead Cost Engineer (consultant) in the #1 industry-ranked project management office (PMO) in the world, having executed a portfolio of over 20 successful Tier 2 and Tier 1 engineered construction projects, ranging from $1M - $600M in size. · Led staff and cross-functional resources to meet cost, schedule, quality and safety metrics. · Directs and leads a formal change management process. · Monitors & controls projects from initiation through delivery using earned value progressing metrics (via P6 schedule). · Authorizes the issuance of contracts / purchase orders; approves scheduled progress draw packages for payment. ·Other tasks include project estimating, WBS budgeting, forecasting, stage gate management, contract negotiation, cost reporting, change order management, month-end close, invoice review/payment, funding submissions, P6 scheduling and risk management. · Worked for BP’s oil & gas refinery in Whiting, IN for 4 years. Most recently worked at a biotech plant.
- Lead Cost Engineer (airSwift) at BP
- Finance Manager / Financial Consultant (FP&A) at Multiple
- Principal Financial Analyst at EXELON CORPORATION
- Senior Financial Analyst at E.ON US
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance and Decision Modeling
- BBA - Finance
ExxonMobil | Baton Rouge, LA | Beaumont, TX Multiple Oil Refinery Projects (2013 - 2016) Sr. Cost Engineer - Project Controls Responsible for all change management and estimation for multiple projects under an Alliance setup. Prepared and supervised preparation of cost estimates, budgets, forecasts, commitments, expenditures & progress reports. Created new reporting procedures and wbs code structure tailored for the alliance. Baton Rouge Tank Farm Project Controls for Tank Farm refurbishment.
- Sr. Cost Engineer - Project Controls at Jacobs Engineering
- Sr. Cost Engineer - Project Controls at System One
- Sr. Cost Engineer - Project Controls at Fluor Government Group
- Sr. Cost Engineer - Project Controls at BP America Inc
3 years at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
• Projects developed: 1) The Hoxton Hotel, Brooklyn, NY. $52MM. 2) Moxy Hotel Times Square, New York, NY. $110MM.
• Launched project closing audit and developed cost report to account for $110MM to mitigate potential exposure.
• Organize data to highlight work in progress and percentage completion to compare with contractor billings.
• Analyze, register, and process subcontractor change orders based on scope of work variances.
- Cost Engineer at Magnetic Builders Group LLC
- Samples Development Manager at Polanco Fashion International
- Quality Control Manager at Polanco Fashion International
- Operations and Projects Department at Isidro Bordas, S.A
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Industrial Engineering
• Develops the cost estimates for over twenty (20) sub-projects in support of an overarching ExxonMobil project worth over $8 B ◦ Estimates project scope (including both directs and indirects) using appropriate tools and systems, which included ExxonMobil standard processes, Estimate Basis Memorandum (EBM) process document and estimating system, IT Plus
• Identifies and captures several capital efficiency opportunities and risks ◦ Realized over $10 M in capital efficiencies through the elimination of redundant capital build.
• Collaborates with design engineers, execution engineers, and other cost engineers to ensure the proper and quality of all cost estimates. ◦ Completes necessary peer and working level reviews to ensure scope is estimated correctly and as designed ◦ Ensures all assumptions and clarifications are properly recorded in estimate backup files ◦ Develops the Estimate Confidence Package, including the appropriate cost reconciliations and comparisons between cost estimates * Works with the Benchmarking Group to develop the relevant benchmarks to be included in the Estimate Confidence Package
- Cost Engineer at Brunel Energy
- Engineering Technician at EnerVest Operating LLC
- Rig Administrator at Petroleum Coordinators Inc
- Equipment Operator at Schlumberger
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Sociology
• Managing the cost changes and budget of a $178.9 million project
• Forecasting completion costs while ensuring compliance with cost control procedures
- Cost Engineer at Joseph Jingoli & Sons
- Credit Analyst at First Commerce Bank
- Payroll Administrator at Northeast Remsco Construction, Inc
- Finance Intern at Raceway Storage
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
Review required forms and photographs to determine necessary scope of work and develop cost estimates. Optimize procedures and maintain communication within the organization. Review project work sheets and cost estimates prepared by FEMA. Keep project leaders and managers informed on issues, problems & resolutions.
- Cost Engineer at Redline global, LLC
- Project Manager at WIRELESS SOLUTIONS
- Mechanical Engineer at Primefire
- Refrigeration Technician at R Refrigeration
9 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF MECHANICAL ENGINEER - Mechanical engineer
Creating cost estimates across all disciplines of a project.
• Communicating equipment requirements to manufacturers for pricing.
• Creating project schedules through design and construction.
• Working with design teams to lower project pricing.
- Cost Engineer at Alliance Consulting Group, LLC
- Commissioning analyst at Sustainable Building Partners, LLC
- Commissioning/Mechanical Engineer at Liberty Engineering, LLP
- Engineering Intern at NiSource
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering - Mechanical Engineering, Senior Research and Design
Provided cost engineering for large, multi-million dollar national construction projects as part of a team. Including tracking project costs, issuing change orders to subcontractors and clients, preparing owner change logs and performing project closeouts. Other duties included:
• Reviewed subcontractor proposals and contracts
• Prepared budget reallocations
• Issued final release of liens to subcontractors
• Researched change management issues
• Forecasted final cost of projects
- Cost Engineer at Joseph Jingoli & Son, Inc
- Board Member and Treasurer at The F.A.R.M. Team
- Customer Service Representative at Robs Collision Center
- Manager at River Rock Grille
4 years at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Associates Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
Project Engineer, Plant Vogtle Nuclear Power Plant - Waynesboro, GA Responsible for the daily management of construction activities for simultaneous multi-million dollar projects totaling $15 million, to include financial analysis and tracking of labor and equipment usage while conforming to all Union labor laws, as well as meeting Nuclear Regulatory Commission guidelines. Responsible for procurement, asset management, budgeting, payroll, & scheduling, Environment Health and Safety (EHS) and Nuclear Safety. Project/Cost Engineer, Elba Island Liquid Natural Gas Plant - Savannah, GA Responsible for the daily management of the installation of the underground firewater protection system consisting of HDPE piping for the whole plan totaling $7 million. Duties include asset management, payroll and billing, scheduling, and monitoring daily construction activities to keep the job on schedule. Also, run financial analysis of all aspects of the job daily to keep the project within budget to ensure profit is made, while staying well within the guidelines of HSE and union labor laws. Project Estimator, Corporate Office - Grayson, GA Responsible for seeking out different types of projects in various areas across the southeast, reviewing all drawings presented by the prospective client, completing take offs and gathering quantities, finding subcontractors to assist with the work, building crews with manpower and equipment needed to complete the tasks, creating a budget, and building a full bid package to submit to the client. Assistant Project Manager, Elba Island Liquid Natural Gas Plant - Savannah, GA Responsible for the daily management of two simultaneous projects with 100 employees and totaling $32 million. Duties include asset management, payroll and billing, scheduling, and monitoring daily construction activities to keep the job on schedule. Constant communication with the client to assure we meet all expectations and adapt to constant changes. Also, run financial analysis of all aspects of the job on daily basis to keep the project within budget and ensure profit is made, while staying well within the guidelines and standards of HSE, union labor laws, and contracts.
- Project/Cost Engineer & Estimator & Assistant Project Manager at C.A. Murren & Sons Company, Inc
- Lead Barback at Bent Willey's
- Lead Barback at LUX
- Retail Clerk at Universitees
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering