Dearborn, M I September 2017 -Present
A leading Tier II manufacturing Auto Supplier producing highly engineered impact absorbers and customized metal audio covers to OEM or Tier I customers globally
● Compile data to estimate production tooling and piece price costs for client requests
● Interface with development and project engineers and sales account managers, to provide feasibility and quote assumptions
● Assist with sales budget and yearly updates
● Interface with key suppliers to obtain estimates for outsourced tooling or other services
● Establish relationships with key suppliers to maintain positive working business relationships
● Execute customer documents such as price detail form and Request for Quote submissions
- Cost Estimator at The Oakwood Group
- Expense Optimization Analyst at Citibank, N.A
- Capital Markets Analyst at Home Point Financial
- Operations Assistant II/Team Lead at Citibank, N.A
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors Certificate in Accounting - Accounting
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Finance
Cost Estimator M&D Door and Hardware LLC January 2016 to present Responsibilities Work with drawings: reviewe schedules, floor plans, specifications Division 8; correction of contradictions. Prepare take-offs, RFQ’s to send for the quotes, prepare estimates, cost reports, cut sheets for products. Prepare proposals for GC or developers. Work closely with GC estimators, product supplyers, developers.Value engineering for better total cost with same requirements from specifications.Filling out scope sheets and change orders. Accomplishments Prepare estimates and proposal for project, which under construction and with quantity of doors more then 150ea. Prepare estimate for residantial, hi-end residential projects, schools, mixed used buildings. Projects in all 5 Borough, The Tri-State Area, Pennsylvania, Florida. Skills Used Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point). Experience with Bluebeam Revu. Basic knowledge of Auto CAD. Attention to detail of the project. Ability to work fast and right. Use MS Office, Bluebeam and other specialized programm for prepare estimates. Make the cost price per unit. Work with largest General Contractors in NYC and Tri- State area.
- Cost Estimator at M&D Door and Hardware
- Senior Cost Estimator at KOTLOENERGOSERVICE Co. LTD
- Senior Cost Estimator at SIBARD Co. LTD
- Junior Estimator at JPC RBSSKALS
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management and organization of construction
Ventura, CA, US Coast Guard and US Veterans Administration) 2140 Eastman Avenue Suite 207 Ventura, CA 93003 Position Held: Sr. Cost Estimator since November 15, 2017 1. Prepares accurate and timely cost estimates and proposals for federally-funded new construction and maintenance projects of U.S. Navy Facilities (NAVFAC) in Port Hueneme and Port Mugu, both located in Ventura, CA., US Coast Guard and US Veteran Administration (USVA). 2. Receives RFP's (Request For Proposals) from U.S. Navy NAVFAC Public Works Department requesting proposals for new construction and/or maintenance package projects consisting of a Base Bid and various Task Orders (in Options) required to be undertaken in certain building facility or facilities inside both NAVFAC(s) in Port Hueneme and Port Mugu, US Coast Guard and USVA. 3. Validates RFP's, requests and conducts JOBWALKS jointly with NAVFAC's Project Manager, Contracts Specialist, Sub-contractors and Building Facility user/manager to develop joint scopes of work and field data/measurements based on conceptual drawings and technical requirements, site photographs and other technical informations agreed/approved to be undertaken as indicated in the RFP's. Attends scheduled pre-bid meeting, if required, with invited NAVFAC's representatives, subcontractors and facility users. 4. Search for local subcontractors and vendors and solicit quotes/prices from from them for each needed trade work. Evaluates quotes based on completeness, accuracy of scope and price that are deemed most responsive and advantageous to Talion Construction as prime contractor consistent with the specifications, drawings and plans as well other bid docs requirements. 5. Conducts quantity and cost estimates including Factors Adjustments of the project packages utilizing RS MEANS Online and Facilities Pricing Handbook and formatted in EXCEL Spreadsheet consistent with the latest version of CSI Masterformat. 6. Finalize the EXCEL Spreadsheet format into proposal for submission to management for approval. Thereafter, submits the same to U.S. Navy NAVFAC Project Manager and/or Contract Specialist for evaluation and recommendation for bid award. 7. Issues any clarification or information requests through the RFI or RFC. Endeavors to log RFI or RFC and receipts of responses/replies for validation and consolidation into proposal. 8. Endeavors to follow up submitted proposals and to attend management technical meetings to discuss proposals in entirety including the prices, terms, schedules, commitments and/or delivery. 9. Interacts and collaborates with US Navy Facility representatives, Talion Construction's Project Managers (Q.C.) and subcontractors in order to promote smooth and unimpeded work operations, commitments, schedules and deliverables. 10. Updates and maintains records of RS MEANS-Gordian generated price/bid proposals from both completed and current estimates for reference, analysis and comparison in future conceptual or competitive (hard) biddings. 11. Collaborates with Field Superintendents during construction execution/implementation on matters relating to cost/budget, time and quality aspects. Strict monitoring of the variables to ensure performance conforming to all terms and conditions of the contracts. 12. Assists Field Superintendents in managing Change Orders (CO's) viewed perspectively from point of reasonable cost, compensability and constructability.
- Sr. Cost Estimator at U.S. Navy Facilities
- Sr. Cost Estimator at
- Cost Estimator from Nov at HIGNEYBUILT CORPORATION
- Manager - Construction Management Department at TORRES CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master in Construction Management - MCM
As Senior Cost Estimator 2, my primary job is to prepare and negotiate the budget for the mechanicals involved in the Port Authority World Trade Center site and to interface in the meetings with the contractors. My job is to save money, and I have most likely saved hundreds of millions of dollars. To accomplish this, I
• Prepare construction cost estimate for engineering disciplines, including structural, architectural, heavy-civil, mechanical, and electrical, for the World Trade Center site in Lower Manhattan.
• Review cost estimates for accuracy, completeness and adherence to special work requirements.
• Summarizing Engineers' estimates to ensure it reflects the complete scope and all constraints and work conditions
• Evaluate bid results.
• Prepare reports on variances from the Engineers' Estimate.
• Develop "ground-up, " hard dollar unit costs.
• Review cost estimates developed by others.
• Review activities of junior estimators as the supervisory task leader.
• Interface with clients by responding to issues related to estimating procedures and on-going costs.
• Interface with consultants for estimating information and feedback on performance.
• Evaluate bidding results and perform Cost Engineering functions as a member of the Value Engineering Team.
- Senior Cost Estimator at The Louis Berger Group, Inc
- at MEPS Solutions Consulting, LLC, Long Island
- Project manager at Pav-Lak Construction New York
- Senior MEPS Project Manager at Hudson Meridian, Inc
8 years at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
Highly skilled professional with extensive knowledge in building methods and standards. Works well with complex information, deciphering plans and using real world methodologies procedures. Brings over 10 years of experience in Erection Drawings, Construction plans, fabrication drawings and general plans/blueprints with great ability to read schematics and building plans Terra Construction Management Project Engineer/ Cost Estimator 2015-Present Responsible forcompiling highly detailed and accurate Project Estimates and Job Costing Select qualified bidders to deliver competitive proposals for selected scopes of work Maintain constant communication with subcontractors to ensure thorough and timely responses Collect pricing and bids in a timely manner and review for accuracy and completion Ability to make decisions, work independently and coordinate with Preconstruction Director Ability to meet critical project deadline, willingness to coordinate and work as a Team Member Research selected products from a cost and constructability perspective Follow up with subcontractors not awarded the project to maintain an ongoing, collaborative relationship Maintains Excel-Based Master Estimate Templates Prepare Material and Labor Take-offs Apply markup to determine final sale price Create contracts once contractor has been awarded the job Review, log and process all change orders for work not part of the contract from all contractors
- Project Engineer/ Cost Estimator at Erection Drawings, Construction
- Service Manager at Aventura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
- Service Writer / Customer Service at Tropical Chevrolet
- Quality Control/Assistant Supervisor at Shoma Development Corporation
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Un-finished
- High School Diploma
• Developing a Cost Estimator using services EC2, S3 and RDS for evaluating the costs of different AWS services selected.
• Developing the back-end of the estimator using Core Java, Lambda function, RESTful API's.
• Iterating the 500+ MB JSON file which increased the performance and reduced database overloading.
• Maintaining database and optimizing queries using PostgreSQL with Amazon's web service called RDS.
- AWS Cost Estimator at Bristol Myers Squibb
- at New Jersey Institute of Technology
6 months at this Job
- M.S in Information Technology - Administration & Security
- B.Tech in Computer Sciences - Computer Science
CH2M is now JACOBS, Construction Cost Estimator.
• Construction, Completion and Maintenance Infrastructure project.
• Contract Value: $ 500 Million.
• Scope of Works: 27 Milles Roads, 6 Interchanges, Storm water drainage lines, Sanitary lines, Telephone lines, Street Lighting, Sanitary lines, Low, High Tension Cable.
- Construction Cost Estimator at JACOBS
- Construction Cost Estimator at Oriental Consultants Global,
- Construction Cost Estimator/ (Quantity Take-off) at First Kuwaiti Contracting and Trading Company
- Construction Cost Estimator at KEO INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANTS .
2 months at this Job
• Transporting personnel to and from construction sites.
• Measuring and examining future job sites for damage, repairs, and necessary work.
• Delivering and receiving parts for equipment.
• Networking with various vendors, equipment rental companies, and customers to fulfill cost estimations.
• Measurement and study of schematics.
- Cost Estimator at Master's Construction
- Professional Expert Embedded Tutor at Imperial Valley College
- Apprentice Writing Tutor at Imperial Valley College
- Seasonal Sales Associate at GameStop
1 month at this Job
- Certificate in Diesel Farm Mach and Hvy Equip - Diesel Farm Mach and Hvy Equip
- Associate - Agricultural Business Management
- Associate - English
Responsible for: - Develop variable cost estimates and investment cost based on engineering drawings and specifications and physical parts. Establish assembly line layout and headcount based on complexity, plant jobs per hours and plant shift pattern. - Negotiate variable piece price and tooling costs with suppliers. - Work in team environment with Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Program Management to ensure accurate estimates and program timing. - Maintain cost models by working with engineering and lean manufacturing. - Global commodity lead responsible for training, alignment and identifying the differences between the regions. - Analyze design physicals in order to identify cost reduction opportunities as well as the impact to the program financials from a variable and capital cost perspective. - Assist program teams with target setting and recommend alternative ways to reduce cost and vehicle weight. - Analyze market test quotes and make recommendations for sourcing. Cost tracking through life cycle of the program. - Achieved cumulative saves and avoidances for the company in the amount of $2 billion.
- Cost Estimator at Ford Motor Company
- at Ford Motor Company
- Cost Estimator at Ford Motor Company
- Profit Analyst at Ford Motor Company
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration
- Associates in Business - Accounting
- MBA - 9 credit
• Read and interpreted drawings, specifications and contractual documents for all stages of project development.
• Prepared 30%, 60% and 90% estimates for all trades including Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Civil, Electronic Safety and Security, Fire Suppression, etc. for projects worth up to $400 Million.
• Prepared detailed cost estimates through quantity takeoff, subcontractor input, historical cost data, RS Means, Cost database & MCACES.
• Requested/analyzed subcontractor and material quotes and cultivated those professional relationships.
• Resolved margin discrepancies by collecting & analyzing information in collaboration with Project Manager.
• Developed preliminary project schedules and estimated overhead components
• Projects were mainly Healthcare facilities, Residential & Commercial buildings, Educational Institutions, Military base, Air Force Base, Sports complex, Effluent Treatment Plants, Sewage Treatment Plant and Water Treatment Plants etc.
- Junior Cost Estimator at Construction Cost Management Inc
- Project Engineer at Effwa Infra & Research Pvt. Ltd
- Junior Project Engineer at
8 months at this Job
- Masters of Construction Management - Planning and Scheduling
- Bachelors of Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering