Cost estimator and engineering
- Cost Estimator at Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company
- Pole loading/ Field Engineer at RDI Engineering
- Drafter at R M Byrd and Associates
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Project Management and Administration
Tom is a cost estimator with Jacobs Engineering group in the Corvallis, Oregon. He has more than 21 years of experience in overall construction project management, estimating, contract administration, scheduling, material and equipment procurement, and communications with Owner and Engineer. Mr. Jones is responsible for survey and pricing of complex self-performed and subcontracted work. He has experience managing the bid team, developing the bid strategy, and maintaining subcontractor relationships. Tom has extensive experience in 'hard bid' cost estimating while working with RMCI (large utility contractor) prior to joining Jacobs (formally CH2M Hill). Tom was responsible for preparing competitive hard bid cost estimates by using an estimating team, coordinating and negotiating with sub-contractors, and review and problem solving on how to construct large, complex projects. Tom specializes in Structural, Civil, Architectural, and Process Mechanical cost estimating, but has be able to estimate all trades and disciplines to produce complete cost estimates on his own.
- Senior Cost Estimator at Jacobs
11 years, 1 month at this Job
Dewberry - NISTAC (FEMA Contractor) Working for Dewberry - NISTAC (FEMA Contractor) as a Disaster Response Cost Estimator. Processing field inspections of damaged facilities/public infrastructure to gain an understanding of probable scope of work, including means and methods of construction. Conducting detailed cost analysis on a variety of public and municipal infrastructure. Preparing estimates using a variety of documented data sources. Developing detailed project worksheets, identifying scope of eligible work for projects, including cause and dimensions of damage, and the work necessary to repair the damage, and producing efficient, traceable, verifiable and defendable cost estimates.
- Disaster Response Cost Estimator at FEMA
- Civil Construction Estimator at Green Estimating, LLC
- General Manager Ithaca MI and Owosso MI locations at
- Senior Field Estimator/Project Manager Clean Harbors at Clean Harbors Environmental Services
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science - Construction Management
- Bachelor's - Bible and Theology
Professional cost estimator working in a dynamic fast paced environment. Responsible for developing and analyzing cost proposals and ensuring timely delivery.
• Clearly and accurately define labor hours, material costs and outside service costs for each project quoted in a timely fashion.
• Create detailed quotes and proposals defining all aspects of the work in question including price, lead times & exceptions.
• Clearly detail all information on RFQ/RFP's required to manufacture the customer's order to the agreed upon specifications and quote. Information to be included is Man Hours, Material, Buy outs, hardware, outside process and any special instructions.
• Maintain all RFQ/RFP related documentation as well as written and verbal communications.
• Maintain strong communication with internal departments such as Management, Detailing/CNC Programming, Purchasing, QA and Manufacturing.
• Preparing the bid's by obtaining actual costs of material, hardware & outside processes.
• Working directly with suppliers effectively and honestly.
• Trigger manufacturing outline process by determining manufacturing sequences & external processes.
• Responsible for creating BOM & submitting to purchasing.
• Develop spreadsheet models and create fully compliant and accurate cost-proposals.
• Perform all operations according to prescribed safety and environmental principles.
- Sr. Cost Estimator/Planner at GKN Aerospace
- Sr. Estimator/Planner at SOLARA ENGINEERING
- Cost Estimator/Bid on Gov't solicitations, Army and Air Force at LOGISTICAL SUPPORT
- Manufacturing Planner at SHEFFIELD MANUFACTURING
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- Lead Cost Estimator for two separate fSustainment Proposals for the Global Hawk Unmanned Aerial Systems Program ($750M total Contract Value) - Developed Labor Estimates from Analogous Cost History from 5 years of Global Hawk Sustainment Actuals - Deputy Proposal Manager, responsible for Cost and Schedule Management of proposals - Part of negotiation team sent to Robins Air Force Base (Warner Robins, GA) to negotiate contract with Air Force - Both contracts awarded within Northrop Grumman corporate guidelines for profitability - Both contracts awarded without Undefinitized Contract Actions (UCAs), the first Global Hawk Sustainment contracts in 5 years that did not go on UCA - Both proposal awarded on time and within Proposal Budget - Pricer for Global Hawk Program when surge support is needed - Proposal Manager for individual proposals when surge support is needed
- Cost Estimator/Pricer/Proposal Manager at NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORPORATION
- Lead Financial Analyst at NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORPORATION
- Lead Project Control Analyst at AP LABS
- Senior Program Cost, Control, & Schedule Analyst - LPD Operations at RAYTHEON COMPANY - Missile Systems/Integrated Defense Systems
5 years at this Job
- Project Management Certification
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Provide cost estimates and cost analysis by reviewing project plans using existing databases and tools. Project plans include drawings, BOM’s, notes and system descriptions. Databases and tools consist of SAP, cost wheel, costing calculator, global materials reports, system description calculator and pricing agreements. Provide and maintain a released/controlled set of tools for smaller projects. Reference historical data (labor and materials) on past builds for new quotations, with a goal to improve accuracy and competitiveness on new quotes. Work with plant managers and materials managers to Improve targets for manufacturing to achieve these targets. Participates in account reviews to analyze cost & price issues with specific products or customers. Act as a bridge between engineering and manufacturing to help with evaluation of options. Identify additional project/program costs and incorporate into cost estimates such as freight, services including testing and inspections, sub-contract services, special materials, etc. Convert vendor AutoCAD drawing Universal AET format.
- Cost Estimator at DURR Universal
- Estimator/Signal Engineer II at Progress Rail Services
- Project Manager/Cad Detailer at Specialty Systems, Inc
- Site Designer at TomoTherapy Inc
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
- - AutoCAD Drafting Technology
· Collect historical cost data to estimate costs for current and future project · Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates · Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers · Visit sites and record information about access, drainage and topography · Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments, or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues Assess cost effectiveness of projects, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops
- Cost Estimator at Amazing Contractors Services, Inc.
- Structural Engineer at ARK Design and Consultancy Services
- Civil Drafter at RBN Group
- Field Engineer Intern at SEG International Contracting
6 months at this Job
- Master of Engineering - Construction Engineering and Management
- Bachelor's and Master's degree (combined degree) - Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
- Baccalaureate - General Sience
* Inspect Storm, water, mold and fire damaged residential and commercial properties and prepare cost estimates for repairs that follow strict insurance guidelines * Create Detailed sketches, line by line estimates and maintain appropriate logs to coincide with carrier requirements * Maintain positive relationships with clients and insurance adjusters and ensure the client is properly and fairly represented throughout the insurance claim process * Maintain oversight and functional visibility of thirty or more claims ensuring job completion in a timely fashion * Capable of handling a $350,000 plus monthly workload * Xactimate level II certified, IICRC Water Damage Restoration certified, proficient in Moisture Mapper, Proven Solutions, and Xactanalysis.
- Cost Estimator at Showcase Restoration
- Infantryman and Human Resources Clerk at U.S. Army
- Carpenter at Character Builders
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Financial Economics
• Collect and analyze data
• Estimate time, material, cost and labor for the project
• Prepare construction budget by studying home plans and identifying cost of each elevation
• Resolve cost discrepancy by analyzing information
• Evaluate offers to purchase by costing changes, additions and site requirements
• Record transactions as accounts receivable, payable and all credit sales
• Prepared information for yearly tax reviews
• Reconciled any conflicting reports
- Cost Estimator at OPTIMUM BUILDING SYSTEMS, LLC
- at STAY HOME MOM
- Branch Manager at TRIANGLE CREDIT UNION
- Assistant Branch Manager III at TD BANK, N.A
4 months at this Job
- M.S. in Accounting and Finance - Accounting and Finance
- B.A. in Psychology - Psychology
· Maintain/manage quote log for all quotes · Maintain/establish customer relationships through scorecards, feedback, accurate communication of information, and timely responses on all requests · Maintain/establish vendor relationships · Manage customer portals: quote information, engineering data, and design · Process necessary APQP/ECN documents · Retrieve/maintain all customer supplied math data, drawings, prints, and request forms · Fill out customer/internal cost breakdown forms for material, labor, burden, purchased components, cycle times, expendable packaging, SG&A, profit, and amortization of capital expenditures · Manage all new products for customer accounts · Submit SOR/SOW (Statement of Request/Statement of Work) to customers in a timely fashion · Hold kickoff meetings with purchasing, engineering, sales, and estimating to understand customer specific requirements · Participate in APQP meetings to review open/outstanding issues that need to be discussed · Lead meetings for the new business/engineering weekly updates
- Cost Estimator at Advanced Assembly Products
- Advanced Procurement, Buyer I at International Automotive Components
- Shift Manager at Drakeshire Lanes
- Intern - Logistics at International Automotive Components
1 month at this Job
- Master's - Accounting
- Bachelor's - Accounting