- Addictions Counselor at Bel Aire Recovery Center
- Addictions Counselor II at Valley Hope Outpatient
- Lead Outpatient Counselor at Mirror Inc. Corporate Office
- Outpatient Counselor at Psychiatric and Addiction Services/STOP Program
1 month at this Job
- Master of Clinical Counseling-In Process - Professional Counseling
- Master of Science - Professional Counseling
- Bachelor of General Studies - Human Services
- - Addictions Counseling
- Counselor at Ymca of Greater Tulsa
- Ambassador at Via Christie Rehabilitations
- Housekeeper/Janitor at Chrissy's Cleaning Service
- Secretary at Blow out hair studio
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Some college
-complete Treatment plans, Phase assessments, Individual counseling, case notes, intake prescreening patient discharging. -Referrals for higher levels/continuums of care.
- Counselor at Central Florida Treatment Center
- Clinical Supervisor at
- Group facilitator at Colonial Counseling & Associates, Inc
- Treatment Services Coordinator at Orlando Metro Treatment Center
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Sociology
- Counselor at Henry street
3 months at this Job
- Kids and teens program, Bergen community College at Counselor
- Counselor at Bergen Community College
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Culinary arts
- High school or equivalent
Dormitory Counselor - January 2019- Present Tallulah Falls School (Tallulah Falls, GA) Substitute Teacher - March 2018 - Present
• Supervise and manage a dormitory 60+ students during weekday and weekends.
• Motivate, Encourage, and Mentor students.
• Lead evening and weekend activities.
• Serve as an adviser to both students and parents.
• Support school activities through planning, participation and supervision.
• Engage and connect with students and the school community as much as possible.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Use lesson plans provided to conduct class.
• Direct the classroom, accomplishing curriculum objectives and goals outlined in the lesson plans.
• Take attendance, keep classroom orderly, and maintain normal classroom schedules.
• Comply with all procedures, guidelines, and policies of the school.
• Maintain a professional attitude in all manner of conduct with students, faculty, and parents.
Dormitory Counselor - January 2019- Present
Tallulah Falls School (Tallulah Falls, GA)
Substitute Teacher - March 2018 - Present
- Dormitory Counselor Full-time/Substitute Teacher- As needed at Tallulah Falls School
- Assistant Manager (2nd Job) at Ann Taylor
- Paraprofessional at Jackson County Board of Education
- Office Manager at Higgins Realty
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor's - Religion
• Cohen, Kaufman, & Associates LLC Accounting Firm- Accounting Internships
• Oxford Park and Recreation Camp Counselor
• Sikorsky Federal Credit Union- Internship
• Peer and Student Tutor
• Front Desk Attendant Catalyst Gym
- Camp Counselor (Seasonal) at Oxford Parks and Recreation Camp Counselor
1 month at this Job
- - Accounting
• Implement the behavior intervention plan with the information collected for the purpose of providing behavior intervention based on individualized needs of the child.
• Communicate with children, family members, and agency personnel for the purpose of sharing information pertaining to applied behavioral strategies and interventions.
• Confers/Interacts with program supervisors for the purpose of completing appropriate assessments, documentation, and activities related to behavior intervention plans.
• Maintains a productive daily schedule for the purpose of completing reports, instructional activities and other duties.
• Maintains appropriate records and for the purpose of preserving the progress of the behavior interventions.
• Participates in and functions as a positive team member for the purpose of enhancing/sharing knowledge and skills for delivering best practices.
- Respite Counselor at Family Services of Westchester
13 years at this Job
- Associate - Social Science
- - nursing
Camp Dudley Grade 9, 10, 11, 12 168 Hrs/Week Total Hours: 672 Overnight Camp.
- Camp Counselor at Camp Counselor
3 years at this Job
Began working for myself as a contractor under my License as a Professional Counselor. In this [position as Therapist I worked with patients who received Methadone treatment. I assisted them in their treatment goals, coordination of care, family services and provided weekly therapeutic sessions.
- Therapist/Counselor/Case Manager at Licensed Professional Counselor
- Counselor II Substance Abuse at BRADFORD HEALTH SERVICES
- Therapist Acute Substance Abuse at The Bridge Treatment Center
- Therapist at Family Relocation
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- None - School Of Social Work
- Master's of Rehabilitation Counseling - Rehabilitation Counseling
- Doctorate of Public Administration - Public Administration
- Master's - Criminal Justice
- Master's - Public Administration
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice