- Lytham/St. Annes, England UK 11/17 - Present A privately owned corporation that develops, manufactures and sells Veterinary nutraceuticals globally. U.S. COUNTRY MANAGER Developed the commercialization strategy for the U.S. subsidiary. Leading the effort to establish VetPlus Inc. in the U.S. as the preferred nutraceutical provider for independent companion animal hospitals. Established the U.S. value proposition, go-to-market channel strategy, structure for the field-force and portfolio priorities for the business.
- U.S. COUNTRY MANAGER at VETPLUS INC
- PRINCIPAL/CONSULTANT at BRAGGO PERFORMANCE GROUP
- MANAGING PARTNER at WLH CONSULTING
- REGIONAL BUSINESS DIRECTOR at ZOETIS
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing and Management
- BS - Urban Planning
Janitorial, Flame proofing). Managed all aspects of the Companies' activities (licensing, contracts, finance, accounting, including A/R and A/P, legal issues, operations, etc.) May 1996 - Sept 2000: ZAO "Forever Living Products CIS" (Moscow, Russia) - Country Manager for Russia
- Country Manager for Russia at Payday Loan/Check Cashing, Construction, Property Preservation
- at Brigham Young University
- Executive Director at "Trinity Ltd." private company
- assistant to Vice-Minister at Russian Ministry for Foreign Economic Relations
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance, Investment
- - International Economic
Country Manager and Principal Surveyor in charge of all operational aspects of Marine, O&G, Energy and Ambassador for generating business over and above the usual Classification Services.
- Country Manager for Iran and LR Ambassador at Lloyd's Register
- Client Relationship Manager at Lloyd's Register
- Iran Country Manager, Business Relationship Manager, Account Manager and Principal at Lloyd's Register
- Senior Surveyor at Lloyd's Register
3 years, 11 months at this Job
· Responsible for all regulatory affairs in Zambia
· Responsible for the operational setup and development of the business in Zambia.
· Develop and ensure that clear strategic medium to short term goals and objectives are communicated to the in-country operational team in a timely way.
· Responsible for the top and bottom line delivery, with specific emphasis on revenue maximisation and cost minimisation for the in-country operation
· Responsible for working closely with multiple stakeholders to consider risks, coordinate legal topics and work on financial aspects in cooperation with the relevant internal teams for effective operations.
· Responsible for coaching and developing the country team through demonstrating an aptitude to help them to also grow the capabilities of their direct reports.
· Develop the necessary plan/s to ensure that the business meets its agreed goals and objectives.
· Ensure that the structure is optimally resourced, considering strategic objectives.
· Take ownership without awaiting a request of all pertinent issues to relating to country effectiveness. Accomplishments:
• · Realigning all the organisational functions to the new culture and company strategy.
- Country Manager at Econet Media Limited
- Chief Marketing Officer at Vodafone Uganda
- Marketing and Project Support Specialist at Eden-glades Zambia Limited
- Marketing Director at Zanzibar Telecommunication Limited
11 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
Prolink Global (Integration under process to merge as Newland Chase) - (Ferguson Snell immigration business acquired from DXC/ CSC Technology) Oct 4, 2017 - Jul 2nd, 2018 (at personal note moved to USA) Joined as Country Manager (MD - India) Moved to new company under the process of acquisition of business from DXC/ CSC Technology, however job role remains the same. DXC Technology earlier known as CSC Xchanging-India/ Ferguson Snell-UK. (Sold Process to CIBT/ Newland Chase- HQ at USA) in the domain of global mobility/ global business immigration with clients and delivery across the globe with compliance & risk management. DXC Technology earlier known as CSC Xchanging-India/ Ferguson Snell-UK
- Country Manager (MD - India) at Newland Chase- CIBT Company
- Associate Director at DXC/ CSC
- Regional Director- India at Global Visas
- Head New Ventures at Rasna Private Limited
9 months at this Job
Duties & Responsible for the organization of the in-country affiliate in terms of commercial development, operational structure and financial results. Coordinates periodic strategic planning review session with the Advisory Board. Undertake s projects as may be requested by head office un Hull, U K. Engages in activities to recruit new members towards meeting member targets. Manages and maintains working relational ship with the existing members. Coordinates and develops all departments and ensures operational and strategic goals are achieved. Coordinates the logistics operations between the High commission and the BCCC, including events and activities. Represents the company externally with government, statutory/regulatory bodies and business partners/allies. Develops and implements internal systems for logistics, commercial and financial information flows in cooperation with headquarters. Reports on P&L accountability of the affiliate/subsidiary. Duties & Responsibilities Con't Duties & Responsibilities Con't
- Country Manager at British Caribbean Chamber of Commerce
- Manager at Vary Medical & Scientific Company Linited
- Project Administrator/Coordinator at Ministry of Health
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate in Project Management - Project Management
- Certificate in Management
childhood education program easily
• this brochure. using [email protected] Nationwide Business Manager
- Country Manager at Bui My Hien
- Area Sales Manager at Quang Xuan Group Company
- Markerting & B.D Manager Assistant at Quang Xuan Group Company
- at LANGUAGE & COMPUTER
6 months at this Job
- - English & Chinese
a subsidiary of Greif Inc. OHIO, USA
Greif Inc. has its headquarters in Delaware, Ohio, United States, and is a world leader in Industrial Packaging, focusing on Rigid, Flexible and Paper packaging. Greif Nigeria had over 50 employees across 3 manufacturing plants.
• As Chief Executive Officer of local operations, responsible for making major corporate decisions, managing the overall operations and resources of Greif in Nigeria
• Acted as the main point of communication between the local Board of Directors and Greif group corporate operations in EMEA and Sub Saharan Africa management.
• Provided leadership in line with the Greif Way and code of business conduct obtainable in the US
• Responsible for commercial guidance and business strategy in the Country
• Business growth in Nigeria in line with group expectations and KPIs
• Managed the overall country business risk and ensure business success
• Increased profitability in a sustainable manner that increased shareholder value.
• Developed HSSE standard where non initially existed in line with MAN and local standards
• Responsible for the Supply Chain Management of strategic materials (steel, Closures & other materials, etc.) in conjunction with Greif EMEA and the International Business Finance thereof. Achievements: ✓ Achieved successful business turnaround from loss making to profitability within 3-5-years as Country Manager through systematic business transformation, restructuring & rationalization ✓ Increased profitability in a sustained manner over a ten-year period that increased shareholders' value ✓ Successfully reduced working capital days significantly (a major Greif group KPI) in an unpredictable business environment from >180days to <90days over 10-year period. ✓ Achieved Companywide industrial peace and harmony in industrial relations in a manufacturing Company over a 16-year period, through management of employee relations including discussion with trade unions during transformation processes ✓ Successfully led the team effort on HSSE compliance and achieved zero accident over a ten-year period ✓ Ensured and achieved a consistent 100% compliance with annual employees' performance reviews by managers, identifying skills gaps, training requirements and putting together training modules to close the gap over a 10-year period
- Business Unit/Country Manager - (Managing Director) at Greif Nigeria Plc
- Chief Financial Officer (Finance Director) at Greif Nigeria Plc
- Finance Manager at Greif Nigeria Plc
15 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) - Professional Certificate Program in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science degree - Economics
Ciklum is an international custom software development and IT outsourcing company that provides software engineering services and solutions in various business domains and technologies. With over 3,500 professionals in software delivery centers and branch offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Belarus, Poland, Switzerland, Denmark, Israel, Poland, Pakistan, and Spain, Ciklum continues to expand its global footprint to work directly for hundreds of world renown clients. Human Resource Country Manager, US, Dallas, TX January 2018 - Present
Strategic business partner and consultant to the Chief of Sales and Marketing, Chief of Business Operations, Chief of Technology Operations, and Sales and Marketing leaders on all talent matters across the global organization.
Collaborate closely with cross functional members and key stakeholders to design tailored solutions and implement corporate initiatives and operational processes. Report to the Chief of Human Resources Officer.
• Establish US HR Infrastructure and partner with the appropriate center of excellence to develop processes for talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, employee relations, learning and development, and total rewards compensation. Manage US benefits administration process.
• Identify, align and drive strategic HR priorities including change and talent management, succession planning, organizational design and effectiveness, engagement and culture, and diversity and inclusion.
• Facilitate and lead the talent review process, performance calibration and succession planning discussions with the Global Sales Organization and US Technology teams.
• Apply knowledge and understanding of Federal, State and Local Employment laws and regulations to mitigate risk.
• Manage and administrate the immigration program to ensure compliance; work with external counsel to prepare petitions and applications for submission to United States (USCIS) and the Department of Labor (DOL). Haynes and Boone, LLP Haynes and Boone, LLP is one of the American Lawyer top 100 law firms, with more than 575 lawyers in 16 offices and 40 major legal practices. Haynes and Boone is among the largest firms based in the United States. Strategic business partner and consultant to Partners and management team. Provided full life-cycle HR delivery with an emphasis on employee relations, learning and development, talent acquisition, compensation and performance management. Reported to the Director of Human Resources. Managed a team of six.
- Human Resource Country Manager, US at Ciklum
- Manager of Human Resources at
- Manager, HR Business Partner at Latin America & Asia- Pacific
- Assistant Director, Career Center at University of North Texas
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science
Oversight manager of non-standard rotor wing operations in support of Erickson's AFRICOM position in Niger, Africa. Based in Niamey, maintain operations and planning in support of the Army's Special Forces program to counter terrorism and trafficking. Specific management and coordination includes ensuring FAA part 135 rotary wing regulatory compliance for all pilots, maintenance personnel, operations, logistics and safety in austere locations throughout western Africa. Continuous liaison between corporate headquarters, DOD, and the FAA ensures policies and procedures fall within defined guidelines. Monthly budget goals strictly tailored and monitored to compliment life support vendors in a foreign language community.
- Niger Country Manager at Erickson, Inc
- Afghanistan Base Manager at Evergreen Helicopters
- Sales & Marketing Manager at Hertz Car Sales
- Timeshare Sales and Marketing Manager at Marriott
2 years at this Job
- BS - Biology