Legrand Country Manager for Albania Kosova
• Delineation of Enterprise Strategies for Albania and Kosovo
• Management and control of sales activities
• Promote new business opportunities, business actions defined to reach the budget goal.
• Prepare the Business Plan to increase market share and maximize P & L
• Creating Price List, Business Agreement with Customers.
• Monitor competitive pricing market activities.
• Presentation of new products and solutions.
• Representing the Company in national and international relations
- Country Manager Albania & Kosova at Legrand
- Country Manager Albania & Kosova at Bticino
- Marketing Manager at Bticino
- Export sales Manager at Japanparts
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Country Manager Albania
- Master - International Trade
- Master - Graduate Political and Social Sciences
- Diploma of modern Greek language - Greek
* Provide ongoing support to business acquisition and bid preparation, working closely with colleagues in pursuit of new contracts or extending existing contract work scopes. * Ensure day-to-day operations maintain a alignment with overall corporate policy, strategy and direction. * Lead the constant drive and focus to improve operational efficiency via process, people or practical measures. In effect raise the bar on business performance delivery. * Deliver operational leadership and assume full responsibility for all contract relationships between the company and its portfolio of offshore / onshore industry customers, ensuring the company sustains market share in the Middle East sector, achieves return on associated capital investments and delivers profitable growth. * Deliver performance management objectives, agreed business plans, budget and targets and report on both plus and minus factors impacting on the business. In essence adopt a "no surprises" approach to reporting and leadership. * Render keen oversight to the technical, and operational performance of all projects as well as the accurate preparation of all documentation prior to mobilization to the site. * Direct the day to day operational management of the Red Sea Housing Services business plan, applying as required a hands-on approach to producing solutions to strategic, technical, commercial, operational and personnel related challenges which impact on customer service and performance. * On award of contracts, lead the delivery teams in achieving their goals and objectives and ultimately ensure all contract requirements are delivered on time, within budget, technically compliant and to the highest standards of safety, quality, and operational excellence. * Ensure an emphasis is placed on further developing a high-performing, innovative and influential operational support function capable of devising bespoke technical solutions to meet customer requirements. * Develop an annual sales plan for existing and future customers and ensure excellent client relationships are maintained by building openness and trust. Act as a key focal point for communications with clients on issues requiring the influence and authority of the Country Manager.
- Country Manager/Construction Manager at Red Sea Housing Services, Inc
- Owner/Building Specialist at Coastal Renovations Services, Inc
- Construction Project Manager at SSI Services, Inc
- Senior Construction Project Manager at Drew Construction Services, Inc
6 years at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Architecture Design
Jumia, Lagos, Nigeria Jumia is an online retail company based in Nigeria, founded and funded by the world's largest and biggest internet incubator, Rocket Internet GmbH. My journey at Jumia started as a Business Analyst and ended up as the Country Manager for the payments and financial services division of the Tech Unicorn. As the Country Manager of JumiaPay, I oversaw the product development of the JumiaPay product, integrating it into the checkout of the e-commerce site, managed the relationships with banks, telcos, other FinTechs and the Central Bank of Nigeria. I grew the transactions from 100 a month in December 2017 to 5,000 a month in July 2018. As at December 2018, transactions topped 10,000 monthly. As Head of Partnerships & Payments, I managed and executed high level partnership projects with focus on investors, telcos and banks. Led the zero-rating of apps project on MTN network for all AIG ventures saving the group $230,000 Led planning and project management for Jumia’s biggest sales events for the last 2015, 2016 and 2017. Black Friday (revenue northward $6million), Mobile Week (revenue northward $5million) and Jumia Anniversary (revenue northward $750,000) I managed all of the group's verticals in partnerships and investor relations (Jumia, Kaymu, Carmudi, Lamudi, Jovago, EasyTaxi, HelloFood). I was tasked with coming up with and executing opportunities where we can leverage on MTN’s 60m strong customer base. Led the integration of MTN VTU and MTN Store on Jumia, managing the MTN relationship with AIG. Was acting Head of Marketing for Jumia Nigeria leading all marketing channels (offline and online) for 3 months in the absence of the head. Overseeing top-level campaign executions, brand partnerships, preparation of Go-To- Market plans for each product launch. Drive win-win innovative ideas for Jumia and her partners Prepare daily and weekly reports for MD on progress and accomplishments Delegate assignments and coordinate teams involved in project execution Manage product life cycle with development team – Design, Develop, Document, Debug and Deliver Conducted an analysis of payment methods, success and failure rates and came up with solutions which improved performance Achievements as Head of Onsite Marketing and Product Manager Led the team to grow the shop revenue by 33% (from $321million to $428million) Grew the shop conversion rate from 0.6% to 2.2% in 8 months Rolled out major projects for the company including Interswitch, GlobalPay and Paga payment gateway integration, SellerCenter (market place), Christmas Store, Wedding Store, Shipping Matrix, Delivery Matrix, Mobile App and more. Site Ownership – Owned 100% responsibility over the site’s front-end and everything the customer sees on the site Was in charge of driving conceptual product development and prioritization from a business perspective Measured KPIs which includes CR, shop revenue, engagement measures (time on site, bounce rate), process and new features developed. Daily cooperation between engineering, marketing and category managers and onsite country co-ordination (Nigeria, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya and Ivory Coast). Weekly onsite reporting highlighting the performance of products, brands and categories, Onsite banners, brand and category banners. Organisation of team members – from tasks assignment to quality delivery at expected deadline. Creative directing for campaigns and special projects. Drove culture-based test-driven optimization and enforcing best practices for brand consistency Liaised with our core developers across boards, South Africa and Portugal Maintained and managed technical partnerships, requirement analysis, prioritisation, evaluation and negotiations of terms with engineering. Defined product strategy and roadmaps Tested and documented quality assurance on website and backend products and tools. Achievements as Business Intelligence Analyst Analysed the company's daily sales and revenue data, capturing different key performance indicators including week-on-week growth trends, customer lifetime value, customer acquisition cost, profit contribution, and many others. Monitored sales on all brands running on the website, and generating daily reports which serve as a basis for replenishment and strategic decision making for management. Co-ordinated overall reporting process, therefore working hand-in-hand with Finance/Accounting, Buyers, Marketing and Human Resource departments. Prepared and analysed daily, monthly and quarterly e-commerce key performance indicators report. Monitored transactional processes, ensuring the completeness and accuracy of financial and operational records and business events. Was made team lead (based on management appraisal and recommendation) and also given more strategic responsibilities as regards purchasing decisions after 1 month. Achievements as Planning & Pricing Analyst Maintained a comprehensive library of appropriate data Planned budgets and presented sales forecasts and figures for new ranges Controlling stock levels for the buying team based on forecasts for the period § Analysing every aspect of best and worst sellers Ensuring that best sellers are fully potentialised, monitoring slow sellers.
- Country Manager, JumiaPay at Jumia
- Data Analyst at Iroko TV
- Data Analyst at Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
6 years at this Job
- CIO Institute - Technology Leadership Development Program
- - Business Analysis
- BTech - Computer Science
· Responsible for all regulatory affairs in Zambia
· Responsible for the operational setup and development of the business in Zambia.
· Develop and ensure that clear strategic medium to short term goals and objectives are communicated to the in-country operational team in a timely way.
· Responsible for the top and bottom line delivery, with specific emphasis on revenue maximisation and cost minimisation for the in-country operation
· Responsible for working closely with multiple stakeholders to consider risks, coordinate legal topics and work on financial aspects in cooperation with the relevant internal teams for effective operations.
· Responsible for coaching and developing the country team through demonstrating an aptitude to help them to also grow the capabilities of their direct reports.
· Develop the necessary plan/s to ensure that the business meets its agreed goals and objectives.
· Ensure that the structure is optimally resourced, considering strategic objectives.
· Take ownership without awaiting a request of all pertinent issues to relating to country effectiveness.
• · Realigning all the organisational functions to the new culture and company strategy.
- Country Manager at Econet Media Limited
- Chief Marketing Officer at Vodafone Uganda
- Marketing and Project Support Specialist at Eden-glades Zambia Limited
- Marketing Director at Zanzibar Telecommunication Limited
9 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
Web site: www.reynaers.com Responsibilities: 1- Promote the company s solutions and products 2- Develop and maintain a reliable partnership network across the country 3- Technical support and products education for partners. 4- Product presentations and technical seminars for architects and designers 5- Prepare reports for head office and keep projects and customers records 6- Review project specifications, drawings and mock-up construction to assure appropriateness of product selection and use 7- Work with technical department to draft projects-specific shop drawings and instructions where required 8- Assist installers and sales representatives in completing submittals, product substitution requests and similar support necessary to win sales on specific projects 9- Travel with sales force and deliver educational presentations to construction professional (Architects, Consultants, Contractors, General Contractors, Owners)
- Country Manager at Reynaers Aluminium
- Sales Manager at Vistawall International
- Sales Engineer at Aluminium & Light Industries Co
- Architectural Designer at WECG Engineering Consultancy Group
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- M.Eng. - Façade Design
- Certificate - Sales & Finance
- B.Sc. - Architectural Engineering
Country Manager for the biggest perfume retail franchise in the Middle East/North African region.
- Country Manager at Maa Al Thahab
- Real Estate Broker at In partnership with Qaya Heyat & many more
- Operations Manager at Intelligent Solutions International
- Managing Director at Founder of the Oriental Perfume Boutique
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Mass Communications & Storytelling - Mass Communications & Storytelling
[email protected] January 2010 - Bilingual Executive Assistant to Country Manager
Present BATA Perú - Empresas Comerciales S.A.
Bata Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers and retailers of quality footwear linkedin.com/in/mariela- villacorta-06811015 Lima, Perú
• Prepare all necessary documents for meetings and presentations of the Company Manager.
• Support the Company Manager in the development of his activities.
• Responsible to organize business trips of the local managers and foreign visitors inside and out of the country (airplane tickets, accommodation,
- Bilingual Executive Assistant to Country Manager at BATA Perú - Empresas Comerciales S.A
9 years at this Job
- Diploma - English as Second Language
- Diploma - Administrative Engineering
Florida Bebidas – San Jose, Costa Rica 2007 – Present Leading producer, manufacturer, and distributor of wide variety of consumer goods. Sales of 1.3 billion annually Country Manager - Nicaragua, Panama & Caribbean Responsible for sales and business development in select territories: Nicaragua, Panama, and Jamaica. Managed eight brands and five country distributors within several categories that included alcohol derivatives, assorted beverages, and food products. Lead on new maquila projects in countries under my responsibility. Work together with cross-functional internal teams; create a strong relationship with the back office to guarantee adequate execution. · Nicaragua 2007 revenue totaled $3 million. Grew to $25 million in local sales in 12 years. o Panama & Jamaica: Emerging markets grew business to $6 million in 18 months. · Market leader in 3/8 categories despite being the most expensive brands on the market, such as assorted juices and Ready to Drink’s. · Extensive relationships with C-level executives in all aspects of the business. · Creating and delivering presentations to top executives, custom-made to their business. · Worked closely with key accounts such as Walmart to ensure success of our regional Joint Business Plan (JBP) and other indicators. · Work in partnership with distributors to guarantee sales force Top of Mind to achieve sales and flawless execution of trade marketing initiatives. · Managed to maintain growth within distributors portfolio despite being their most expensive brands. · Introductions of new brands to the market. · Monthly meetings with Nielsen to guarantee plans progressions and modify when necessary. · Accountable for the co-packing of Heineken and Smirnoff Ice for Nicaraguan market. · Led co-packing project to lower cost in sauces (ketchup) leading to $180k in savings in first year.
- Country Manager - Nicaragua, Panama & Caribbean at Florida Bebidas - San Jose
- Assistant Sales Manager at Invercasa Brokerage Firm
- National Sales Manager at CAINSA
12 years at this Job
- BBA - Management
- Country Manager at Oilserve Philippines
- Directional Driller Coordinator at Halliburton Sperry Drilling
- Sr. Directional Driller at Halliburton Sperry Drilling
- Sr. Directional Driller at Newsco Newtech
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Lead team of more than 300 IT professionals in managing and maintaining equipment and delivering technical solutions for IT projects. Direct Area Managers and Site Leads in coordinating staffing and recruitment, equipment needs, and other operational requirements for their respective areas, including housing and vehicle lease agreements between projects, Theater Support Operations (TSO), and vendors. Serve as primary in-country investigator and researcher for property loss issues, customer complaints, or employee complaints.
• In collaboration with Program Management Office (PMO), Quality Control (QC), Theater Logistics Support Facility (TLSF), TSO, and other supporting agencies, develop policies and procedures relevant to Kuwait, Bahrain, Jordan Iraq and UAE to ensure mission success.
• Facilitate leadership training classes for Site Managers and Section leads to achieve better operational consistency.
• Successfully transitioned Tactical Sites to Strategic Sites by adding new countries with higher quality communications to service area.
- Deputy Country Manager, Kuwait at VECTRUS, INC
- at VECTRUS, INC
- Chief Watch Officer RNOSC at VECTRUS, INC
- Site Manager at VECTRUS, INC
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in IT - Network Design and Management