Responsibilities Online Course Developer, Foreign Faculty Adviser, Foreign markets development for e-books and e-services. The firm: an American e-publisher that provides services and products in Spanish to Latin America, Spain and the US.
- Course Developer at E-Libro Corp.
- Adjunct Faculty. at University, School of Business. Dept: Economics and Finance.
- Argentina Country Director at 1stWEST Mergers & Acquisitions LLC
- Turnaround and Finance Consultant at Valuation Research Group
16 years at this Job
- MS Education - Online Teaching
- - Mergers and Acquisitions
- - Negotiation
- - Information Technology
- - Business Turnaround
- MBA - Business and Economic Public Policy
- - International Affairs
- - Economics
- MS Engineering - Industrial Engineering.
Average hours per week: 45 Supervisor: William A. Palmer, Site Lead, HITs, Technical Instructor/Course Developer Warrior Training Alliance, Raytheon Corp. Phone: 915-258-0304 Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Serve as the Technical Instructor/Course Developer for the HITs system. Development and maintenance of classroom techniques that reflect professionalism, good discipline and enhance teaching. Certified HITs NET and SAAB Operator certified. Responsible for identifying training requirements, implementing ISO requirements, new equipment/technology training, maintenance and updating of TAF certification program(s). Manages, coordinates, plans and implements training scenarios to include: print and electronic video interview products; development and implementation of safety control measures; budgetary controls; role playing scenarios; vehicle, weapons and equipment maintenance. Conducts training courses, both on-site and on-line, for the company's applications and systems to include lectures and hands on sessions. TRAINING AND INSTRUCTION: Provides Senior level leadership with training and instruction for HITs system during Live Fire Exercise Table 5. Ensure over 1k Soldiers received proper training and guidance necessary to complete mission. ACCOMPLISHMENTS: *Certified SAAB HITs Operator. *Conducted military tactics to over 3k Soldiers during Live Fire Exercise with zero impaired training. *Received a 1ST Armored Division Coin from Brigade Commander for flawless support. *Assisted Lead in a 100% assigned equipment inventory for PEO STRI with zero losses. *Trained and certified two Field Grade Officers on the HITs system. *Awarded a Certificate of Achievement for participating and supporting the 1st Armored Division during Iron Focus 2017. EXPERIENCE:
- Senior Technical Instructor/Course Developer at Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services
- Course Instructor/Writer at U.S. Army, Headquarters, 832nd Ordnance Battalion
- Student Management Director at U.S. Army, Headquarters, 832nd Ordnance Battalion
- Supervisor at U.S. Army, Headquarters, Area Support Group
2 years, 2 months at this Job
• Plan and produce courses encompassing a wide range of pedagogical content and practices that are error-free and aligned with program partner standards
• Manage production process from course design and planning through launch
• Flexibility to quickly gain familiarity with new processes and procedures, course technology tools (including Zoom and Canvas) in an atmosphere of constant change
• Oversee intake and organization of digital assets. Evaluate condition and pedagogical relevance of digital materials
• Coordinate course revision for university partner using Canvas platform extensively
• Ability to articulate passion for driving positive learner outcomes
- Course Developer at 2U, Inc
- President, Author, Publisher at Scruffie Munster Media
- Independent PowerPoint Consultant at
- Adjunct Professor at Cañada College/JobTrain, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Teacher Certification
- Bachelor of Arts - American History
Great Bend, Kansas Developed course materials for accounting and business using latest tools and technologies. ONLINE ADJUNCT FACULTY AND COURSE DEVELOPER (2016 to Present) Design coursework in view of technologies used in class and provide quality materials accordingly. ♦ Generate curriculum-based resources and homework assignments for students, tailored for their level of knowledge and technology utilized in business and accounting courses ♦ Inspired accounting and business students participate in different academic processes. ♦ Compile learning materials to create books, presentations, chat rooms, videos, and message boards. ♦ Researched, trained, coordinated, and developed a program to problem solve with students and parents from diverse populations in an alternative environment to provide social, behavioral and academic tools, resources and services needed for success in the traditional classroom. ♦ Created long short and long-term educational goals with each student and charted their educational and professional plans for continence growth. ♦ Supervised and presented instructional material at scheduled times and places in accordance to the college catalog descriptions, course syllabi and outlines.
- ONLINE ADJUNCT FACULTY AND COURSE DEVELOPER at Barton Community College
- SEASONAL PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT / ACCOUNTING MANAGER at Andrea's Business Services
- COORDINATOR OF COURSE DEVELOPMENT AND ONLINE FACULTY at Midstate College
- ONLINE ADJUNCT FACULTY - ACCOUNTING at University of Phoenix
3 years at this Job
- Doctor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Master's - Accounting and Financial Management
- MBA - Business Administration
NEBRASKA 2016- Present; Online instruction; adjunct professor and course developer for Master's in Athletic Administration program.
- adjunct professor and course developer for Master's in Athletic Administration program at CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY
- School Administrator, Director of Athletics and Department Chair at CHRISTIAN BROTHERS COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL
- at LINDENWOOD UNIVERSITY
- Head Principal; Buerkle Middle School at MEHLVILLE SCHOOL DISTRICT
3 years at this Job
- Doctoral degree
- Educational Administration Specialist Degree
- Master of Arts in Education - Education
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Education
• Created and run a business time management course; select readings, prepare lectures and media content.
• Develop introductory course videos to market the course topics and learning outcomes to students.
• Deliver on-line course instruction; provide oversight of discussion boards and content.
- Adjunct Faculty, Course Developer at KEY WEST UNIVERSITY
- Assistant Clinical Coordinator, Faculty and Course Development at SOUTH UNIVERSITY
- at SOUTH UNIVERSITY
- Assistant Director of Admissions at SOUTH UNIVERSITY
1 year at this Job
- Doctor of Education in Higher and Postsecondary Education - Faculty Perspectives of Pearson Education MyMathLab Model on Increasing Remedial Math Students
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - Biology
• Researched Creative Commons licensed resources and materials
• Developed end-of-course exams
- Course Developer at THE SAYLOR FOUNDATION
- Secondary English Teacher at GILMER INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
1 year at this Job
- BA - English
A ten day pass/fail course involving customer contact skills, data entry equipment testing and setting appointments with the customer. A one day class to train managers in using the computer systems and oberservation of center employees.
- Course developer/Instructor at Bellsouth
4 years at this Job
Developed lectures and homework assignments for DSCI 511: Data Acquisition and Pre-Processing and DSCI 521: Data Analysis and Interpretation, required courses in the Data Science M.S. program. June 2018-present.
- Course Developer at Drexel University
- Tutor at Drexel University Math Resource Center
- at Institutions
- at University of Michigan
7 months at this Job
• Proactively build relationships with Enterprise, Education, and Creative Media business leaders
• Collaborate to develop business needs and role analyses
• Design blueprints of curricula and courses for business approval
• Simultaneously manage multiple curricula and course timelines
• Create measurable goals to rate and evaluate delivered curricula
- Instructional Designer / Course Developer at Apple Inc
- Carpe Facto Advisor / Root Cause Analysis at Apple Inc
- Site Support Engineering and Senior Advisors at Apple Inc
- Vendor Rep and Product Trainer at Hewlett Packard
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management Information Systems