• Define Objectives for Courses
• Outline Concepts and Curriculum for Modules
• Determine Course Resources and Create Subject Matter
- Course Developer at Eastern Gateway Community College
- Online Adjunct Instructor at Eastern Gateway Community College
- Police Officer at Paterson Police Department
5 months at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy - Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts - Criminal Justice
- Graduate Certificate - Law Enforcement Administration
Using Adobe platform design, produce and develop training materials for instructor or computer-based training (CBT). - Maintains training syllabus, lesson plans and curriculum for aircraft maintenance facilities and aircraft manufacturing facility. Analyze and revise existing course material based on new policies and company process changes. Ensure all technical training materials are in compliance with government regulations, customer requirements, and company policy. - Employ Continuous Improvement tools optimizing the training process with a focus on eliminating waste and increasing effectiveness. Conducts training needs assessments to identify gaps based on job roles. - Employ the ADDIE model through instructional systems design framework, implementing and evaluating the results. Collaborate with subject matter experts through the design and development process for approximately 3,600 employees. - Attended Training Developers Course, International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), Montreal, Canada – 2016. - Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud & Adobe Captivate, Skype for Business (Distance Learning), People Fluent Learning Management System (LMS), and MS Office.
Using Adobe platform design, produce and develop training materials for instructor or computer-based training (CBT).
- Maintains training syllabus, lesson plans and curriculum for aircraft maintenance facilities and aircraft manufacturing facility. Analyze and revise existing course material based on new policies and company process changes. Ensure all technical training materials are in compliance with government regulations, customer requirements, and company policy.
- Employ Continuous Improvement tools optimizing the training process with a focus on eliminating waste and increasing effectiveness. Conducts training needs assessments to identify gaps based on job roles.
- Employ the ADDIE model through instructional systems design framework, implementing and evaluating the results. Collaborate with subject matter experts through the design and development process for approximately 3,600 employees.
- Attended Training Developers Course, International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), Montreal, Canada – 2016.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud & Adobe Captivate, Skype for Business (Distance Learning), People Fluent Learning Management System (LMS), and MS Office.
- Course Developer at HAECO Americas
- Air Traffic Manager at Robinson Aviation, Inc
- Telecommunications Specialist at Piedmont Triad Airport Authority
- City Mail Carrier at United States Postal Service
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- MBA - Management
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Aeronautics
2500 Investigation Parkway Quantico, VA 22135 United States 11/2016 - Present Hours per week: 40 Series: 1801 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 13 Acting Unit Chief/Instructor/Course Developer (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: As Acting Unit Chief for the Diversion Operations Unit I oversee all in-class and advanced Diversion courses to include staffing and resources. I was responsible for evaluating the FY19 Basic and Advanced Training Requirements for the Diversion training Program and determined what courses would be conducted. Prepared a 2 million dollar budget to address the costs associated with 25 different Diversion training classes at both the DEA Training Academy and off-site locations. Evaluate training requests from field personnel. Supervise a staff of diversion Investigators and Support personnel. Evaluate the training that is being provided to students and provide guidance and feedback to instructors. I meet regularly with Department Heads on issues dealing with Academy and Training requirements. Counsel underperforming students and initiate disciplinary actions, to include dismissal, if warranted. As an Instructor/Course Developer I am assigned to the Diversion Training Section at the Drug Enforcement Training Academy. I instruct in all aspects of the Diversion Program to include: Basic Diversion Investigator Trainee (BDIT), Tactical Diversion Squad (TDS), and Advanced Diversion Investigator (ADI). In addition, I have been requested to provide instruction in the following courses: Asset Forfeiture, Instructor Development Course (IDC), Basic Agent Training, and Basic Intelligence Trainee. The most significant course that I have developed for the BDIT is a four (4) part, in-depth Interview/Interrogation class. Prior to the creation of this course students were given a basic course in Interviewing, thus not properly preparing them for their future position. Oher courses that I have been instrumental in developing into a more effective course are: Methods of Diversion, Retail Pharmacy Audit, Distributor Audit, Administrative Actions, The Diversion Investigator, and several Team Building/Critical Thinking classes. A separate function of my position is to be the Class Coordinator for BDIT, ADI, and TDS. As Class Coordinator for BDIT #49 I implemented several new facets of the class, to include Critical Thinking exercises, Team Building exercises, and extended test preparation opportunities. These additions to the class contributed to the highest rated evaluation by students for BDIT in recent history, a 4.6/5.0 and the class GPA for BDIT #49 was 96.09%, the highest GPA for any BDIT class. As Class Coordinator for the past four (4) TDS Classes I have worked to open the course to a larger audience thus allowing Diversion Investigators, Special Agents, Task Force Offices, Intelligence Analysts, and local Police Departments to attend the course. The class is also being taught at the Field Division level which allows more students from that Division to attend. The class is well received and is one of the most sought after courses at the Training Academy. Supervisor: William J.C. Matthews (540-658-9708) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Acting Unit Chief/Instructor/Course Developer at Drug Enforcement Administration
- Diversion Investigator at Department Of Justice/Drug Enforcement Administraion
- Adjunct Professor at
- Director Academic Advising and Student Services at Ellis University
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Legal Studies
Generate high quality content including text, videos, images, and interactive learning activities for over 70 courses every
academic semester, meeting at the same time with the course objectives and learning outcomes.
• Work directly with faculty, staff, and chair of departments in the development and deployment of courses applying innovative learning technologies to offer exceptional classes for more than 1,000 students in-state and out-of-state.
• Offer technical support and guidance to students and faculty in order to maintain and ensure an easy-follow environment through their online course experience.
- Course Developer at FIU Online
- at Electric Trolley Bus
- Medical Supplies Shopping Analyst at Shopping
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- A.A - Mechanical Engineering
- A.A - Mechanical Engineering
Hi dear. I have developed a games based course for learning farsi. It icludes 4 books a pack of inovative games. It is tested in iran.
- Teacher, course developer at I am a teacher in iran
27 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Applied Linguistics
Developing and managing the class syllabus and ensuring that the syllabus meets department and college standards Planning and creating lectures, in-class discussions, and assignments Grading assigned papers, quizzes, and exams Assessing grades for students based on participation, performance in class, assignments, and examinations Reporting student learning outcomes, class reviews, and analyzing student data Collaborating with colleagues on course curriculum Advising students on how to be successful in class Staying updated on innovations and changes within their course field
- Course Developer/Adjunct Professor at Southern University at Shrveport
- Deputy sheriff at Bossier Sheriff's Office
- Police officer at El Dorado Police Department
- Police officer at Richwood Police Department
8 months at this Job
- Masters of Art - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma
Instructional Designer (Dec 2017 - Present)
• Develop and edit distance e-learning training programs for over 100 airlines and their pilots
• Provide technical support to clients
• Lead team of course developers in problem solving, troubleshooting, and development
• Provide storyboards to developers
- Course Developer at CPaT Global, LLC
- Business Analyst at Empyrean Benefit Solutions
- Shift Leader at Taco Bell
- Day Camp Counselor and After School Site Director at YMCA of Greater Houston
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Management Information Systems
Completed training modules using Storyline and Toolbook software
• Worked with SMEs and clients to ensure accurate training content
• Created diagrams and schematics to aide in instructional materials
• Followed production schedule using JIRA
- Course Developer at CPaT Global, Inc
- UAV Pilot / Compliance Officer at DronePro, LLC
- Ramp Agent at Menzies Aviation
- Line Service Technician at Million Air Jet Center
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Technology Management and Aviation
- Associates of Science - Airframe and Powerplant Technologies
Duties include developing online programming and courses for two new doctoral programs at the college - Doctor of Professional Practice and Doctor of Education. Courses developed include Advanced Ethics, Social and Cultural Practices, Research Methods, and Advanced Leadership. Knowledge of Blackboard is necessary for this position.
- Course Developer at Goodwin College
- Educational Team Leader at Springfield Public Schools
- Director of Special Education Services at SABIS International Charter School
- Special Education Academic Coordinator at SABIS International Charter School
3 months at this Job
- Ed.D. - Teaching and Learning
- M.Ed. - Disabilities
- B.A. - English
• Develop content for various courses within the Business Processes Management Program, including lectures (written and video), assignments, and assessments.
• Ensure all best practices for online instruction are followed.
- Course Developer at Syracuse University, Online
- Contract Statistician and Methodologist at
- Contract Methodologist and Statistician at Logan University
- Course Developer/Part-Time Instructor at
1 month at this Job
- Ph.D. - research design and data analysis
- M.A. - Psychology
- B.S. - Business Marketing