Court Clerk / Jury Clerk
- Court Clerk at Tulsa County Court House
- Client Care Coordinator at
- A Way Home for Tulsans, Administrative Assistant at Community Service Council of Greater Tulsa
- Case Manager Internship at Wings of Freedom Sober Living
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Social Work - Social Work
• Began working as a temporary clerk in 2011 and was promoted to a permanent position
• Manage various queues in the case management system daily to: ◦ set more than 100 court events, ◦ generate documentation, ◦ retrieve, accept and code more than 200 e-filed documents from various law firms
• Prepare, manage, and maintain court dockets and court appearance records for more than 10 different courts in the 12th Judicial Circuit Court system
• Conduct research and manage case history for judicial review of various court proceedings ◦ Case load consists of 300-400 cases on a weekly basis
• Review court docket caseloads for any discrepancies and correct any discovered issues ◦ Received a high 4 out of 5 performance rating for proficiency in updating the case management system
• Receive, label, manage, and process evidence for court trials and evidentiary proceedings
• Prepare, manage, and process court orders for judge signature
• Prepare, process and code docketing batches for scanning into the Benchmark database
• Utilize systems and programs such as: ◦ Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook ◦ Benchmark ◦ WINGS interface ◦ State of Florida DMV driving records database
• Manage court scheduling and training sessions with other court clerk personnel and supervisor ◦ Trained court clerks assigned to be cross-trained in a particular court
• Fully trained and assigned to cover court proceedings of the following fields of law: ◦ Probate/Guardianship Court ◦ Circuit/County Court ◦ Jury/Non-Jury Trials ◦ Mental Health Court ◦ Foreclosure Court ◦ First Appearances ◦ Civil Traffic Court
- Court Clerk at Sarasota Clerk of Circuit Court
- Senior Legal Assistant at LAW OFFICE OF WILLIAM T EDY
- Sales Associate at MACY'S
7 years, 9 months at this Job
40 hours/week 301 N. Choctaw, El Reno, OK 73036 2nd Deputy Court Clerk - Bookkeeper and Jury Clerk ◼ Manage time to ensure all daily tasks are met, especially those that affect others' tasks and including meeting all deadlines. ◼ Maintain strict confidentiality of financial records and court cases. ◼ Responsible for writing and distributing fees collected monthly through filing fees, fines and court costs to 80 various state agencies. ◼ Created and maintained spreadsheet of state taxes intercepted for payment of court costs for individuals' case(s). ◼ Responsible for receiving and checking in all supply orders. ◼ Proficient in various application programs: o Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. o Oklahoma State Court Network (OSCN.net) is a Court Case Management Application for entering payments, filing documents, writing checks, transferring monies to various accounts and balance daily deposit. o Pro Pos program is required for all Canadian County offices to create requisitions, purchase orders and receiving reports. o Civic Plus program to maintain the Jury Bulletin Board webpage. o Jury Management System (JMS) utilized in producing working documents, communication with all 600 jurors, and maintain juror activity throughout a juror's lifetime.
- 2nd Deputy Court Clerk - Bookkeeper and Jury Clerk at Canadian County Court Clerk's Office
- 3rd Deputy Court Clerk at Canadian County Court Clerk's Office
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
As a Court clerk I perform administrative duties in the criminal and civil justice systems, assisting other officers of the court as well as judges and lawyers. I maintain court records and Complete office tasks as necessary.
- Court Clerk at Lake County Circuit Clerk
- Administrative Assistant at Capital Realty Group
- Office Clerk at NuWave, LLC
- Data Entry Clerk at Intermark transport Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - criminal justice administration
General responsibilities as court clerk included: entering violator data and case disposition in the computer system and maintaining dockets of all cases filed. Issuing warrants. Notifying defendants of court dates and appearances. Explaining municipal court procedures to defendants, and attorneys. Collecting fines and fees, and issuing receipts. Maintaining accurate records of case dispositions. Responding, verbally and in writing, to inquiries and resolving complaints from defendants, complainants, and attorneys. Assisting the Judge and Prosecutor as directed. Performing other general Municipal Court functions, including processing defensive driving deferments, tracking of overdue cases, producing statistical reports, and performing general office duties such as filing, typing, computer input, mathematical calculations, and telephone operations. Assisting co-workers and other departments as needed. Individual accomplishments include: revising and reformatting all forms, requiring extensive research of the Texas Transportation Code, and knowledge of multiple computer programs including Incode Court System and Microsoft word quote fields. Coordinating with APS-Advanced Public Safety to update the citation import process for faster more efficient citation uploading procedures.
- Court Clerk at Town of Northlake Municipal Court
- Records Clerk/Property and Evidence Back-up at Flower Mound Police Department
- Security Specialist AAdvantage Program at American Airlines DFW Airport
3 years, 7 months at this Job
Juvenile Court Clerk II
• Performed a variety of complex procedural and confidential duties in support of court operations and juvenile case management.
• Served as a courtroom trial clerk, preparing and processing necessary minutes and docketing procedures. Sworn witnesses, receive and issue evidence
• Prepared case files, recorded instruments, prepared and forwarded correspondence. Entered data in proprietary software to multiple agencies and private attorneys.
• Prepared, certified, and served warrants, summonses, judgments, court orders, and sentencing recommendations.
• Prepared minutes and orders issued during hearings in Court.
• Managed calendar of all court events and coordinated with other departments for all new court dockets.
• Superior knowledge in criminal felony, misdemeanor, civil traffic, and e-filing laws following Florida Statutes and local circuit and county ordinance/policies as it relates to the daily administrative, recording, indexing, redaction, fees and fines, collections, and State of Florida Public Records, Chain of Custody, and Records Retention rules.
• Liaison with multiple Agencies, to include: Law Enforcement, Public Defender, State Attorney, Court Administration and Judiciary staff in resolving complex problems and operational needs.
• Assist with answering multi-line telephones and assist various questions regarding cases for the public and various agencies
• Assist the public face-to-face with confidential matters regarding d ependency or delinquency cases. Frequently assisting the public with criminal cases.
- Juvenile Court Clerk at Charlotte County Clerk of Circuit Court and Comptroller
- Legal Assistant at Naples Law Firm
- Records Clerk II at Lee County Clerk of Court
- Records Management Clerk I at State Attorneys Office
2 years, 3 months at this Job
• *Promotion from Court Clerk I; Knowledge areas are 3 or more.
• Communication skills.
• Command of the English language
• Professional demeanor
• Ability to travel to other court locations on assignment
• Ability to be an effective team player and to multi-task
• Ability to remain physically calm and mentally alert while sitting in a courtroom for long periods of time
• Responsible for recording minutes of court sessions, which entails accurately documenting the action taken by the Court either in handwritten minutes or by utilizing the In-Court Docketing computer system
• Prepare a variety of court related orders and paperwork
• Research information in the case management system
• Train other court clerks
• Perform filing related duties as assigned
• Administer oaths to witnesses and jurors.
• Responsible for the care, custody and control of all tangible evidence submitted in court.
• High degree of contact with judges, attorneys, defendants and the general public
• Perform independent secretarial and clerical duties in three or more court areas (County Criminal, Circuit Criminal, Juvenile, Traffic or Civil/Small Claims)
• Conform to legal requirements and rights of the accused
• Knowledge of court practices and procedures and Florida Statutes
• Knowledge of legal terminology and administrative and procedural regulations applicable to the court system
• Ability to understand complex oral and written instructions
• Ability to multi-task and remain calm
• Ability to work independently
- Court Clerk II at Pinellas County Clerk of Court
- Customer Service Representative at The Home Depot
- Housekeeping at Angler's Cove
- Court Clerk I at Pinellas County Clerk of Court
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school - High School with a focus on Business
Deputy Court Clerk
- Court Clerk at Travis County District Clerk
- Legal Assistant III at The Office of the Attorney General of Texas
- Administrative Assistant / Legal Assistant at The Law Office of Ken Gibson, LLP
- GAP Claim Processor / Representative at Service Lloyds Insurance Company
3 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Sciences in Paralegal Studies - Applied Sciences
• Prepared weekly court documents
• Receipted all fines and payments
• Prepared preliminary hearing dockets and make notifications for all parties involved
• Assist defendants, victims, and attorneys via phone
• Made daily deposits to the Accounts Payable department
• Transmit Court documents to Greenville County Clerk of Court
• Process routine records checks for the FBI, military, and employment agencies
• Utilize a variety of computer software to include MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Court Clerk at Fountain Inn Municipal Court
- Radiology Clerk at Hillcrest Memorial
- Office Manager-Rehab Dept at RehabCare Group
- Executive Assistant-Front Office at RehabCare Group
3 years at this Job
- Some college
Superior Criminal Courtroom Clerk responsible for supervising 7 employees. Daily duties included completing and processing judgment and commitments for superior criminal court, civil judgments, processing indictments, processing attorney fee applications, resolving issues with the jail, attorneys and the public, service of the public in office and by phone, bond forfeiture notices/motions/resolutions, probation violations and modifications, figuring jail credit, evidence handling and storage, microfilm, answer jail mail, problem resolution for district criminal court, jail, combined records and the public, train and cross train employees, miscellaneous clerical duties.
- Court Clerk at Court Surry Co
- Sr. Inventory & Product Analyst at Cross Creek Apparel/Russell Athletics
- Merchandising Assistant at Armtex Inc
11 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration