- Commonwealth of Virginia Court Interpreter at Commonwealth of Virginia
- Contract Attorney at DOJ Anti-Trust
- at UCLA Law School
- at Adib International Law Firm
4 months at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice - Highest Rating by the SRA and the Law Society of England and Wales
- LLM - (International Trade Law), UK
- LLB (Hons) - Law, UK
- LLM degree in the UK - law
- - law
Legal interpreting for the NY Unified Court System.
- Court Interpreter at New York State Court System
- Translator and Interpreter at VICE News
- Translator and Interpreter at freelance
- Writer and Editor at freelance
5 years at this Job
- BA - History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Science and Medicine
- - German Studies
Perform English/Spanish consecutive & simultaneous interpretation & sight translation in fast-paced courtroom & court-related environments.
- Court Interpreter at Los Angeles County Superior Court
- Court Interpreter- Spanish at
25 years at this Job
- Master's - Linguistics/TESOL
Arabic, Farsi, Dari Simultaneous and Consecutive Interpreting, Sight Translations Court Appointed Interpreter: Trials, DA support, Mediation Criminal, Civil, Traffic, Juvenile, Law Enforcement, and others as required United States Department of Justice (DOJ) Present Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR) Court Interpreter/Translator for Federal Courts nationwide Simultaneous and Consecutive Interpreting, Sight Translations Court Appointed Interpreter: Immigrations/Deportation Hearings
- Court Interpreter/Translator at Maryland Judiciary Courts
- Senior Language Analyst at DOD
- Certified Translator and Freelance Court Interpreter at INS, Unified Court System & U.S. Attorney's Office
- President, Board of Directors at Sanford Plaza
at this Job
- Masters' Degree in Strategic Intelligence - Strategic Intelligence
- Bachelors' Degree in Psychology - Psychology
at the 1st Municipal Circuit Trial Court of Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines under the Supreme Court of the Philippines, Manila
• Main job is to translate questions of lawyers and judges into Vernaculars understood by witnesses, since court hearings are done in English language. Makes monthly report, writes outgoing communications, calendar cases, send subpoenas and notices. Acts as a representative of the office to functions and local seminars
- Court Interpreter at Supreme Court of the Philippines
- Research/Resource Person Assistant at Lumads and Displaced HALAD Foundation
- Sales Lady/Customer Care Services at Rofels Merchandise, Ipil, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
17 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
I am a full time certified court interpreter and translator for the Connecticut Judicial Branch.
- Court interpreter/translator at State of Connecticut Judicial Branch.
- Dispatcher and Customer Service Representative at Central Delivery Service
29 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - History
Work as a Registered Court Interpreter in all courts throughout OK. Civil/ Criminal/ Medical/ Phone and Conference Interpreter. Certified Interpreter in MA. Interpret for attorneys and their clients and for Insurance Companies. Simultaneous and Consecutive modes. Sight Translation. Document Translation. Phone / Conference. Work as a Medical Interpreter in hospitals,offices of professional health care providers and emergency care units throughout Oklahoma . Official Court Interpreter in all courts in Stephens County.
- Registered Court Interpreter in OK / Medical . Certified Court Interpreter in MA. at Self - Employed
- Cashier at Dollar general
- Reading Teacher ESL children . Spanish Teacher Cameron University . at All Elementary Schools in Duncan, OK. Cameron University, OK.
- Administrative Specialist . Accounts Payable at Halliburton Corp.
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor in Arts . Translator in Law - Interpreter and Translation in Law
- High School. A Level and O Level Courses. - Private Bilingual School . College Preparatory Courses .
Interpreter and translate documents Spanish to English, speak and give introduction to clients, clerical work, answer phones and any questions that the ESL clients have, in a professional and respectful way.
- Court interpreter and Probation interpreter at Bedford County Circuit Court
- at Bedford County Circuit Court
- Interpreter at Bedford County Circuit Court
- Correctional Officer at Moore County Sheriff Department
14 years at this Job
- - Registered Interpreter Spanish-English
- BA in Hotel Resort and Tourism Management - Hotel Resort and Tourism Management
I perform English/Spanish translations, providing accurate, verbatim translations. I assist attorneys and investigators with client interviews, witness interviews and screenings, and case conferences and coordinate case investigations: including criminal, housing, civil & small claims cases. Additionally, I assist in facilitating interviews with clients by building trust and a rapport in order to gather testimony and/or supporting information, and reaching a common ground with both parties. I review an in writing investigative notes and reports for investigators and attorneys after interviewing clients using different approaches of questioning while exercising patience with the clients for a better understanding and gathering of intelligence. Administer written translation of professional documents including: Diplomas, transcripts, marriage/birth certificates, court minutes, witness testimony, and a plethora of other forms. Maintain confidentiality of any translations conducted in the context of any court proceedings and investigations. Developed dexterity in translations for: attorneys, judges, investigators, schools, correctional facilities, and other forums.
- COURT INTERPRETER at PRECISE TRANSLATIONS
- Senior Office Assistant at Port Chester High School
- PERSONAL BANKER at JP MORGAN CHASE BANK
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at TD BANK
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF ART - Psychology
- - National Society of Leadership and Success
Description: Arabic Interpreter
- Wisconsin Court Interpreter at Dane County Circuit Court
- Bilingual Specialist at Madison Metropolitan School District
- Self employed at Self employed
- Arabic Language Teacher at United States Embassy
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English Language and Psychology