I am a retired court reporter. I worked for the state of California from 1981 to 1988 as a staff hearing reporter for the workers' compensation appeals board in Sacramento, CA. I worked for Judge Gary Thomas in Marin County from August 1989 to March 1998. I have done about a million depositions over the years. I worked for Mendocino County as a staff reporter from 2002 to 2003. I have worked for the counties of Lake, Mendocino, Marin and Solano as a pro tem reporter. I then took care of my husband. He has passed away and I now need to re-enter the work force My husband was a licensed California real estate appraiser for over 42 years. I helped him with his reports by merging plat maps, photos, drawings into all of his reports to be emailed to the lender. I kept track of his photo library, mileage, deductions as well as pursuing my own profession. Thank you for your consideration.
- Court Reporter at self employed pro tem court reporter for Lake, Mendocino, Marin and Solano county courts
21 years, 3 months at this Job
- California Certified Shorthand Reporter (CACSR #4434 - retired) - Legal
- AA - General Education/medical
As a Court Reporter, I play a critical role in legal proceedings which require an exact record of what was said. I am responsible for producing a complete, accurate, and secure legal transcript of courtroom proceedings, witness testimonies and depositions.
- Court Reporter at Stephenson County Court House
- Deputy Clerk at Stephenson County Circuit Clerks Office
- Administrative Assistant at Stephenson County Probation Department
- Office Coordinator/Receptionist at Burke Tubbs Funeral Home
9 months at this Job
Scope/proofread other court reporter's transcripts for verbatim transcription, spelling and punctuation
- Court Reporter / Scopist at Seaside Court Reporting, LLC (self-employed)
- Paralegal at Averill Law Firm
- Legal Assistant at Jeffery L. Sabel
- Legal Assistant at McNair Law Firm, P.A
9 years, 10 months at this Job
Official court reporter, Stenographic verbatim reporting of civil and criminal proceedings and trials in federal and states courts in both Montana and Wyoming. In addition, I have been a freelance court reporter, handling depositions in complex civil litigation cases, including legal and medical malpractice, wrongful death, personal injury, product liability, coroner's inquests, Grand Jury.
- Court Reporter at State of MT
38 years, 11 months at this Job
Court Reporter ⦁ Marks and retains and controls all evidence introduced in Court. ⦁ Maintains orders, documents and correspondence from all court proceedings. ⦁ Maintain continuing education for NCRA requirements and follow NCRA guidelines
- Court Reporter at Butler County Courthouse
- Court Reporter at Cass County Courthouse
- Customer Service Manager at Liberty Mutual Insurance
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Court Reporting - Criminal Justice
Freelance Court Reporter with extensive experience and etiquette. Transcribed legal proceedings and depositions in line with accuracy and efficiency standards. Leveraged excellent attention to detail to prepare transcripts for attorneys. Thoroughly edited documents to cancel any discrepancies that may have occurred during documentation processes. Ensured accuracy of all information, including names and places. Organized and managed documentation to ensure ease of submission upon request. Collaborated with staff members, management and attorneys in order to promote positive working environment.
- Freelance Court Reporter at Sarasota Court Reporters
- Atkinson Baker Court Reporters at
- Paralegal at Robert N. Harrison, PA
- Court Reporter at Vincent M. Lucente & Associates
5 years at this Job
- Associate - Court Reporting
AL Alabama CCR License #491 Court reporter, legal transcription, Federal Grand Jury reporter
- Freelance court reporter at Federal Grand Jury
- Deposition and trial reporter at
- Owner, Certified Reporter at
- Freelance Certified Shorthand Reporter at
13 years at this Job
- - education
Freelance court reporting firm owner and working reporter
- Court Reporter at Joanie Nicholson Court Reporting & Videography
- Court Reporter at
at this Job
- Court Reporter - Court Reporting
Serve as Judge Larry D. Jefferson's Administrative Assistant and Court Reporter for Division "C"
• Assist Defendants with questions and concerns that they may have in regards to Division "C" in Juvenile, Criminal, and Civil Court.
• Collect all minutes for Juvenile, Civil, and Criminal Court.
• Transcribe any court proceedings for Juvenile, Civil, and Criminal Court.
• Answer phone calls and record minutes for Judge Larry D. Jefferson, Division "C".
• Prepare all monthly reports for Juvenile, Civil, and Criminal Court for Division "C".
• Make all appointments for Judge Larry D. Jefferson, Division "C"
• Prepare memorandums for staff.
• Train staff on policy and procedures for Judge Larry D. Jefferson for Division "C".
• Contribute to increasing the process of how quickly and efficiently we can get resolution for defendants with matters with the Juvenile, Civil, and Criminal matters.
- Administrative Assistant & Court Reporter at Monroe City Court
- Customer Care Advocate Supervisor at JPMorgan Chase
- Secretary at Fields De La Naturale
- Cashier at Monroe City Court
12 years at this Job
Responsibilities As a digital court reporter, I am responsible for monitoring, electronically recording and typing the official record of criminal and civil court proceedings, producing audio discs of the record upon request of the court or the public, preparing and maintaining logs and statistics, and testing and trouble shooting recording equipment. Accomplishments I have completely and accurately created official records of all due process court proceedings to which I was assigned. In addition I have updated formats in the production of audio disc recordings, written, designed and created informational material about the electronic recording department, and provided substantial assistance in the development of written department policies and procedures. Skills Used There are many skills required at this job, from the basics of proficient typing to understanding the flow of court proceedings and how to properly create the official record. As a digital court reporter I provide customer service in person and by telephone to judges, lawyers and the public. The job requires a great amount of concentration and stamina in order to keep current with several courtrooms at once. I have also become familiar with the recording software and equipment.
- Digital Court Reporter at Administrative Office of the Court, 20th Judicial Circuit
- Point of Sale Associate at Kohls Department Store
- Administrative Assistant, Mediation Department at Administrative Office of the Court, 20th Judicial Circuit
- Administrative Assistant at Kelly Services
12 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Graphic Design
- - Liberal Arts
- - Fine Art
- - Liberal Arts